Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
eyebright
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 25, 2010 6:45 pm      Reply with quote
I just bought samples of EES and Illuminating cream (plus lots of other goodies) at NCN. She does have a special on the full size products but I thought it'd be best to try the samples first before taking the big plunge.

I do have bags under my eyes, actually, more under an eye wrinkle right over the cheeks. Got that wrinkle from smiling. I'm hoping the EES will take care of those bags so I don't have to wear sunglasses when I face the bathroom mirror in the morning, or will I still have to? LOL

Can't wait to get the EES!!!
butterfliesandflowers
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 26, 2010 1:10 am      Reply with quote
Very Happy thank you starlight! Very Happy
mable

Mon May 31, 2010 5:48 am      Reply with quote
I really want to order the products but keep getting a warning from my computer and cannot email via the website either. Does anyone have the email address so I can email directly? Thanks
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 31, 2010 6:03 am      Reply with quote
Which website are you trying to fo an email with?

Mon May 31, 2010 2:08 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Toby

Thanks very much. Problem is all sorted now it was a problem with my PC that Zac helped to sort out after I emailed him.

M
mable

Mon May 31, 2010 2:47 pm      Reply with quote
Absolutely amazing customer service too!
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:14 pm      Reply with quote
It's been a while and wanted to ask all you EES devotees if you ever apply the products to your upper eye lids? If so how has this worked for you? As we all know they are brilliant on the lower eye area. Quite some time ago I started using the Illuminating Eye Care on my upper lids and loved the smoothing out effect. Recently I have been dabbing on a bit of the Instant Eye Tuck to the upper lids and have noticed that it has a nice lifting effect. Not as dramatic as the under eye tissue but still there is a nice difference.

Nancy Very Happy
Winter_Solstice_X
5% products discount

Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:50 pm      Reply with quote
My mother and I both dab some of the eye tuck on our upper lids. As you said Nancy it does not have the same dramatic results as applied to the lower eye area but it does make a noticeable difference. I have been using the Illuminating Eye Care on many areas of my face including both my upper and lower lids. Great for fine lines.
eyebright
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:55 am      Reply with quote
I've started using Easy Eye Solutions (Illuminating and Eye Tuck) two weeks ago and can already see the fine under eye wrinkles disappearing. The major horizontal wrinkles that appear when I smile are still there but they're not as severe at the end of the day. I figure if I keep the Mona Lisa facial expression, I'll do fine Laughing
A few days ago the big wrinkles weren't there at all by the end of the day. I look forward to the day when it takes one hour or less for the lines to disappear instead of twelve!

Oh, and one afternoon I happened to glance in the mirror and laughed. The entire under eye section had the same "airbrushed" look as Toby's eyes. WOW!

Today I haven't used the product yet but the air brushed look is there above the major wrinkle. Best part of all is, NO BAGS!!!

I woke up an hour ago and see my face settling in and wonder if I need to use the product at all today (I will). I can see the under eye area smoothing out.

As to the dark circles, they have diminished a bit. They're more pronounced now near the nose.

EES is amazing. I bought samples from NCN, next time I'll buy the big size. Love this stuff!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:31 am      Reply with quote
eyebright,
I am so very glad you are having success with the products. My results have been cumulative for sure. And by the way the latest news on Mona Lisa is she doesn't keep that stone looking expression....she does facial exercises like me Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:14 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone, I have tried so many times to get this to work for me and it just doesn't. I have some puffiness under my eyes and it doesn't reduce the appearance of it at all. It actually makes it look worse sometimes. I also notice when I am applying the product that the puffiness seems to swell up more right away. I am so jealous of all the great results people are getting. I don't know what else to do. I am willing to try any other tips that someone can give me. Thank you.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:38 pm      Reply with quote
You may have done this already but if not I would contact Zach Merrill. It is important to know what you are applying first to the undereye area and then check out your application techniques for the product. If you have eye bags and the tuck doesn't seem to be doing the trick then try it without any moisturizer on cleansed dry skin and only apply the tuck just to see if the tuck alone works on you.Then let us know. It is important to realize most of us had a significant learning curve before we became shinning stars with bagless eyes Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:28 am      Reply with quote
Just got an email from Zach Merrill about a problem with his website, so I thought I would pass it on to those that might be interested.

My site will be down due to hosting problems. I wonder if you could post that people can still contact me at zach@easyeyesolutions.com
and for any orders to go through NCN.This problem affected about 200 web sites orders to go through NCN.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:52 pm      Reply with quote
This is a more official update on the Easy Eye Solution website.
Easy Eye Solutions is experiencing temporary site problems due to the web hosting company used by EES. This has affected several hundred other web sites as well and should be resolved shortly. This problem has not caused any delay in EES orders and I can still be reached at zach@easyeyesolutions.com

Anyone wishing to place an order please visit NCN Pro Skin Care, who will be happy to take your request and offer a discount on the purchase of both Easy Eye Solutions products.

http://www.ncnproskincare.com/

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:30 am      Reply with quote
Easy Eye Solutions website is back up and running.....I noticed it has a new look....check it out.
http://www.easyeyesolutions.com/easyeyesolutions_home.html

Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:26 am      Reply with quote
I'm a 15 year old African male suffering from both dark circles and under-eye bags. And i just wanted to know for sure if this product will reduce them. Also is this product mostly for short term results or both short and long term.

Srry if im making you repeat anything just wanted to know for sure.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:36 am      Reply with quote
instant help wrote:
I'm a 15 year old African male suffering from both dark circles and under-eye bags. And i just wanted to know for sure if this product will reduce them. Also is this product mostly for short term results or both short and long term.

Srry if im making you repeat anything just wanted to know for sure.

Welcome to EDS wave ,
Easy Eye Solutions is both an instant and long term treatment. The tuck will instantly cause the eye bags to diminish and the products are designed to have cumulative results as well.

Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:50 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for reply.

I was also wondering would it be better if i asked my doctor if using this product is good for me before i actually buy it/use it.

The price is high for me so i don't want to end up wasting money.
lisocas
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:07 am      Reply with quote
I ordered this two days ago after I´ve noticed that my teamine eye cream wasn´t working as well as it used to. I think it must be because I´ve been working overtime so I thought to give this a go. I can´t wait to try!! Shame that it takes about two weeks to be delivered in portugal (hopefully not more than that Sad
Toby: I love that Mona Lisa lool so cool Very Happy
tasha92337
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:56 am      Reply with quote
My MAIN issue are BAGS. So can i just ONLY get the eye tuck and not the Illuminating?? or does the AMAZING results effected by BOTH products??
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:24 pm      Reply with quote
tasha,
Yes you can certainly just order the tuck and it will nicely tuck your eye bags, or that has been my experience. I did initially just order the tuck and it did fine but when I tried to put my eye moisturizer under it my moisturizer were too rich and the tuck was not as effective. Later I ordered the illuminating eye care(EES moisturizer) and was very pleased that they both worked nicely together.If you already have a moisturizer that is light and not rich(not with oils) then just try the tuck and see how it goes. Then if you feel you want to later order the mositurizer you can. Both products work toward both issues of tucking eye bags as well as dark circles. I do not have the dark circles just bags(they are very slight after a year's usage) and I use both products because they work well together and they are treatments for the eye area.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:26 am      Reply with quote
thanks toby

can you recommend an inexpenisive EYE SUNSCREEN and VITAMIN C SERUM??
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:16 pm      Reply with quote
tasha92337 wrote:
thanks toby

can you recommend an inexpensive EYE SUNSCREEN and VITAMIN C SERUM??

You might try doing a search on this forum for those needs. We try to keep each thread to the subject of the topic addressed so viewers will get the full benefit of coming to each of the threads and finding information that pertains to just that thread's topic! I hope that helps...this is a great place for resource information and I have seen threads pertaining to both topics you are looking for.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:07 am      Reply with quote
Hi all! The following questions might have been asked before- so I apologize ahead of time if so.

I wondered how long most of you wait after applying the products to then apply your concealer?

and

Can you used these products morning and then the same evening (or is that overkill)?

Thanks for your help!
Jen
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:57 am      Reply with quote
We all have found different techniques that work well for us and so what I am going to suggest might be different from someone else's method. I have had the most success by not applying anything on top of the tuck. If I were using concealer(which I don't...just use liquid foundation) I would be putting the moisturizer, then concealer, and THEN the tuck. For me the TUCK seals the deal Laughing
There are people that use the products day and night and have great results and I have done that during allergy seasons. Give yourself time to learn the technique that works best for you....at least two weeks. I hope your results are as wonderful as mine...every morning I use these products and witness the transformation I wonder Rolling Eyes what I ever did without them. I am even happier with them today then when I first started using them 18 months ago. Dancing

Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:59 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |