Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:04 am      Reply with quote
Okay gang....you have heard me say I won't leave home without Easy Eye Solutions....remember?? Well apparently I am not alone in this thought because Easy Eye solutions has gotten the attention of the celebrities. Just see what Lauren Sanchez from Extra says about the product.
http://celebritymakeupartistinhollywood.blogspot.com/2010/07/what-i-wont-travel-without-lauren.html
And I think I will do a boogie dance for Lauren Sanchez since she loves the products so much!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:38 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Okay gang....you have heard me say I won't leave home without Easy Eye Solutions....remember?? Well apparently I am not alone in this thought because Easy Eye solutions has gotten the attention of the celebrities. Just see what Lauren Sanchez from Extra says about the product.
http://celebritymakeupartistinhollywood.blogspot.com/2010/07/what-i-wont-travel-without-lauren.html
And I think I will do a boogie dance for Lauren Sanchez since she loves the products so much!!!

That's a hoot Tob.

Did you scroll down after the article and see the picture of the "makeup room" at Extra? The EES duo is front and center in the shot.. Laughing

That's certainly a great endorsement, considering the sky's the limit on those type sets.

I just wish Zach come up with something for the dreaded malar bags... Sad So far, the only luck I've had is egg white... Embarassed )

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:43 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Toby wrote:

That's a hoot Tob.

Did you scroll down after the article and see the picture of the "makeup room" at Extra? The EES duo is front and center in the shot.. Laughing

That's certainly a great endorsement, considering the sky's the limit on those type sets.

I just wish Zach come up with something for the dreaded malar bags... Sad So far, the only luck I've had is egg white... Embarassed )

Good grief Kassy...aren't you the smart cookie.....I would have never seen that if you hadn't pointed that out!!! It is proof she is using it for sure!

5% products discount

Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:53 am      Reply with quote
Lauren Sanchez is stunning. I had read somewhere before that many celebrities are using the Easy Eye Solutions. Myself and my family, friends still swear by these products.
katharina
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:34 am      Reply with quote
I'm learing about this product only now. It sounds great - think I'll try it too.

It's always great to come in here cos' you learn about so many wonderful products in this forum!
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:03 am      Reply with quote
I am sure that it was only a matter of time before these little gems found their way to Hollywood. I am still a huge fan of the EES and I too would never leave home with out them.

Nancy G Very Happy
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:59 am      Reply with quote
This is the only skin care product I havethat I use daily and will continue to. All my other skin care I have used for a while and when the next new thing comes along I dump the old and try the new. With Easy Eye Solutions it is a staple that is as foundational as eating three meals(or more Laughing) daily!!!! Can't survive without eating nor using my Easy Eye Solutions!!!Both are piorities!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:48 am      Reply with quote
I agree Toby Smile It´s such an amazing product! Do you mind if I bother u with one of the questions that been in my head lately? Do you think that EES works well with sunscreen? If yes what suncreen do u use with it?

hugs Smile
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:57 am      Reply with quote
I use a moisturizer with a sun screen in it. Right now I am trying Arbonne it is not a greasy product so the both the Easy Eye Solution products work well with it....still the tuck is the last product I put on top. But really I am never out in the day without sunglasses on. I have always made that practice....... and I don't have any crows feet or under eye wrinkles(other than the cross hatched look I used to below my eye bag due to my skin not liking cps)so I think the sunglasses have really made the difference.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:09 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Toby Smile I´ll try to put the tuck after the sunscreen and see how it works Smile

xxx
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:36 am      Reply with quote
I thought I would pipe in again and make a comment regarding sun screen in the EES. The Illuminating Eye Care contains a natural sun screen ingredient. I believe this came up many pages earlier in this thread.

Nancy Very Happy
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:41 am      Reply with quote
Oh wow Nancy thanks for sharing that information....somehow I overlooked that information earlier....that makes life simpler know that a natural sunscreen is in the product! Wink

Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:03 pm      Reply with quote
Hi all,
I'm new to the forum and stumbled across it while researching product for dark circles...yet again. I'm a busy 23 yr old insomniac but have had dark circles (also inherited) for as long as i can remember and I mean serious dark circles. Without make up (and even with makeup) I look ill and horrifying. I wear cover up everyday...even if I'm not seeing anyone really. As I wouldn't go anywhere without even attempting to cover up my circles with make up I was wondering about how well this product works with make up. I have read that you have to just put the make up quickly over the top and not touch it too much or it goes flaky and weird. I couldn't do with this as i often have to quickly touch up my make up throughout the day as circles so dark and dont have time to redo the whole thing whenever doing so. Does anyone just use the serum at night and only put the cream on in the day or does this kind of defeat the object? I also noticed a post on here about the pics on the site being airbrushed and agree that I had already thought it quite obvious that they had been touched up. A lot of people keep saying that they want their eyes back to how they used to be or to look younger. I'm a young girl who has always suffered with this issue. It's not come with age. I'm just sick of wasting my money and time if this is just another let down.
Thanks for any help!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:05 pm      Reply with quote
I took some time and posted lots of information and lost it Crying or Very sad
So I will make it shorter this time.

Hey Elmo,
Sorry about the dark circles...I had major issues with eye bags and crepy skin and the Easy Eye Solutions worked wonders. There are many people with dark circles that have been helped as well. I think it would be wise to email Zach Merrill and share some pics of your eyes so he can advise. He is great with a quick response and many have approached their problem this way.

The pictures on his site weren't taken by him they were taken by clients and sent to him and he has not done any air brushing on them. I am adding mine here and I don't even know how to air brush...I do well to figure out how to post them Laughing You probably saw my pics on the first of the thread but I am adding one I took this week...it has been 20 months since I started the products.

There are many young people in their 20s like yourself using Easy Eye Solutions and from information I have read.......Lauren Sanchez is using the products, as well as well as other celeb fan, it has made it's way to Hollywood!

As for makeup, that is certainly no problem with the EES...in fact that is one of the selling features. Very Happy
Now Illuminating Eye Care and Instant Eye Tuck
topped off with mascara

A little more of the eye view

August 2010

Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:59 am      Reply with quote
Elmo 23 , No touch ups...I have bags , pouches,slugs...whatever you want to call them. This stuff works so well that it not only eliminates them but tightens the area sooo well that it sometimes looks a bit unnatural. At 44 it looks a little too smooth under my eyes.Looks a bit feminine. (i am a guy)!
azumma
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:33 am      Reply with quote
WOW Great!!! Is this REal?????
Toby wrote:
I took some time and posted lots of information and lost it Crying or Very sad
So I will make it shorter this time.

Hey Elmo,
Sorry about the dark circles...I had major issues with eye bags and crepy skin and the Easy Eye Solutions worked wonders. There are many people with dark circles that have been helped as well. I think it would be wise to email Zach Merrill and share some pics of your eyes so he can advise. He is great with a quick response and many have approached their problem this way.

The pictures on his site weren't taken by him they were taken by clients and sent to him and he has not done any air brushing on them. I am adding mine here and I don't even know how to air brush...I do well to figure out how to post them Laughing You probably saw my pics on the first of the thread but I am adding one I took this week...it has been 20 months since I started the products.

There are many young people in their 20s like yourself using Easy Eye Solutions and from information I have read.......Lauren Sanchez is using the products, as well as well as other celeb fan, it has made it's way to Hollywood!

As for makeup, that is certainly no problem with the EES...in fact that is one of the selling features. Very Happy
Now Illuminating Eye Care and Instant Eye Tuck
topped off with mascara

A little more of the eye view

August 2010
azumma
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:42 am      Reply with quote
What if when you don't use this product for a while, your bag will sag instantly?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:03 am      Reply with quote
I suppose the way to answer this would be that the under eye tissue will become firmer with continued use. However, the chances of eliminating the bags all together is unlikely for most people that have had a long standing eye bag problems. So, for most people with eye bag problems you would probably have to continue to use the product.

5% products discount

Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:32 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Toby & everyone! Boy it's been a long time since I've been back here! Funny I just had to come and comment on the long term effects as I was just noticing this the other day. I have been using the products daily for 1 1/2 yrs. and just the other day I noticed the firmness of my eyebags is much better! Yes I still puff up and the tuck flattens the area beautifully but, even without the tuck my undereye area has definetly improved over time. Love, love, LOVE these products!!! Like you Toby, I won't go without them, unbelievable how they have restored my eyes to a fresher younger look! I'm so thrilled I took that plunge and tried these based upon the recommendations here! Good luck to all those who do the same!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:40 pm      Reply with quote
Truffles, All I can say is I have never had any product to make this kind of difference on my face!!!!It is just amazing!

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:00 pm      Reply with quote
I'm another one who hasn't been here for a while - life has a way of overtaking us sometimes!

I completely agree with Truffles. Based on the raves from Toby and many other EDSers, I started using Eye Tuck almost a year and a half ago. Illuminating Eye Care didn't do much for me; never could get it to play well with Eye Tuck. With consistent use, Eye Tuck has made a huge difference in my under-eye "luggage", which I've had since babyhood. I have a photograph of myself at the age of three on my dressing table, and the bags are there; it's a family trait. But Eye Tuck has minimized them greatly, and my use of it during the day, now in just a small area under my eyes, has almost flattened the area out, along with some tiny lines I have. I am very pale and have always had blue veins that show through under my eyes as well. The Tuck hasn't changed that for me and I didn't expect it to. I use concealer for that. But the dark shadowy look from my bags is gone. For several months, I used the Tuck day and night. Now, I've gone back to some other eye products at night, things in my arsenal that I use depending on the condition of my skin, which can vary with the weather, how much sleep I've gotten, etc. But Eye Tuck makes it all nice and smooth in the morning! Love the stuff, and would be in despair if it were no longer available.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:40 pm      Reply with quote
hi. it has been a while but i thought i would put in my 2 cents worth. i had given up on the eye tuck because i just could not get the flakies under control, and there was a matt quality to the tuck that the rest of my skin just did not have. i have terrible allergies and my skin was thinned so much that the water from my eyes would puff up the skin underneath. it easily aged me fifteen years. well recently i decided to try again, and mixed the tuck in with my mac concealer. and it looked completely natural. i had only tried with foundation before and the tuck just wiped the foundation away. with the concealer my under eye area is flat and the dark circles are covered. then i remembered that tony said she used the tuck at night. well now i don't have bags at all. i was taking three antihistamines at night because it helped to reduce the bags, but now there are no bags at all! i have to admit i had become so desperate that i prayed about it - and that made me go back and try again. i am still in shock when i look in the mirror.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:38 pm      Reply with quote
Alexes,
I am thrilled that you have found a way for the tuck to work for you. And I understand the desperation when you are at wits end to deal with an eye bag problem. If I am reading your post accurately I understand that you are using the tuck with your mac concealer and using it at night....no longer needing to take the three antihistamines for the baggy eyes??? Wow that is wonderful...We would all be wise to put a little prayer behind our efforts....Cheers to you! and a hug also for sharing!!!Your idea will likely help another person

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:02 pm      Reply with quote
thanks toby! i am thrilled. and yes, i only take one antihistamine a day now - if i remember. the bags are so reduced that i don't really need to use the tuck every day, but i do use it every night. it is all thanks to you though, or i would never have known about it. seriously, i look like i did before my doctor thinned my skin. i am 36 now and people think i am 25ish or younger. i had gotten used to looking like i was a decade older than i am, so i am still really in shock. and really really happy.
azumma
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:21 am      Reply with quote
I am confused. Shock Is the eye tuck used at night? or day??
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:44 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |