Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
cspychalla

Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:03 am      Reply with quote
Yup- this stuff works. I always used to think (and sometimes still do) that these reviews were bogus, but hopefully anyone here can count on this one being totally legit. I started to use the Instant Eye Tuck in September. I actually went to a Dermatologist/Cosmetologist for the bags under my eyes. Couldn't stand them. I found this website by googling so I took a peek. Saw some of the posts and Easy Eye Solutions came up. Looked convincing so I gave it a shot. So before I decided to go to my second appt for fillers under my eyes, bought this and tried it. It takes some playing around but it makes my undereyes look awesome. Smooth and very young looking. I have people tell me when they see me that I haven't changed in 10 years, and I know one of the reasons is the disapearring bags. I am one happy camper. I haven't tried the Illuminating Cream yet, but did order it, any reviews on that for me? Thanks!
jzx

Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:15 am      Reply with quote
I chanced upon this forum on 28/1/11 late afternoon and was totally sold by night. I have submitted my order to Nanci's for the EES duo set at 11pm that night. As I am residing in SE Asia, it may take a while for the items to arrive.
Can't wait to get started on the products. Very Happy
havana8

Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:19 pm      Reply with quote
cspychalla wrote:
Yup- this stuff works. I always used to think (and sometimes still do) that these reviews were bogus, but hopefully anyone here can count on this one being totally legit. I started to use the Instant Eye Tuck in September. I actually went to a Dermatologist/Cosmetologist for the bags under my eyes. Couldn't stand them. I found this website by googling so I took a peek. Saw some of the posts and Easy Eye Solutions came up. Looked convincing so I gave it a shot. So before I decided to go to my second appt for fillers under my eyes, bought this and tried it. It takes some playing around but it makes my undereyes look awesome. Smooth and very young looking. I have people tell me when they see me that I haven't changed in 10 years, and I know one of the reasons is the disapearring bags. I am one happy camper. I haven't tried the Illuminating Cream yet, but did order it, any reviews on that for me? Thanks!

cspychalla, I did not care for the Illuminating Cream but as mentioned by rileygirl, nothing works for everyone so your mileage may vary. Like many fellow EDSers, though, I have had good success with the Tuck and soon will order again.

jzx, Nanci is great so you should have no worries there. I will say that, like others, I found the tuck initially took some trial and error to get it to work just right but I eventually figured it out from the many application tips and generous member help shared here.

Shared results and/or experiences are always helpful to the rest of us and welcome, whatever they may be—good, bad or indifferent—so I hope you'll come back and update. Smile

p.s. Welcome to the forum! wave
SourApple
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:17 pm      Reply with quote
Well, I haven't lurked around here for a few years but I just wanted to add my two cents re: negativity. A place like EDS forum is full of intelligent women (and men) who REALLY know their stuff when it comes to cosmetics and skincare products. Some of us have tried just about everything, and opinions are trusted. So when a member declares something to be the holy grail (back when I was still posting, it was the Clarisonic skincare brush) of course we will all be excited and some will run to buy it.

On the other hand, a place like EDS forum, if you think about it, is THE perfect place for a scammer or spammer to try and market their product. All that's needed is one or two very enthusiastic members to sing its praises and it's guaranteed that many more will at least try it out. So, some skepticism is healthy and I think necessary at times like this. Not being mean or whatever, just saying that I really like the honesty around these forums, positive or negative. It's kept me coming back for years and I haven't found a similar forum like it on the internet. I'm so happy that Essential Day Spa has given us this resource to communicate honestly about products and methods.

That being said.. when I get my first paycheck, I'm buying this stuff Very Happy

Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:52 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone,

Do the EES products solve the problem of deep-sunken hollow eyes as well ?

Thanks
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:46 pm      Reply with quote
EES has wonderful products that can produce great results, but they are not a fillers....it really sounds like that is what you might be looking for. Wink

5% products discount

Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:52 am      Reply with quote
Well I've had this product for a little while now and am disappointed about the Instant Eye Tuck. After using this, I see absolutely no difference in the puffiness whatsoever.

I will admit I haven't used the product every day so I cannot comment on any long-term effects but with 'Instant' Eye Tuck I did expect to see a difference right away.

So many people swear by this and I want to be one of them. I can't understand why it is not working.

Does everyone really get 'instant' noticeable puff reduction under their eyes?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:12 am      Reply with quote
Newface,
What are you using on your under eye area prior to applying the tuck?

5% products discount

Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:56 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Newface,
What are you using on your under eye area prior to applying the tuck?

Nothing. I cleanse my face, rinse, and dry. Then I put on the tuck followed by the illuminator. I have also tried the reverse order.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:07 am      Reply with quote
Try using absolutely nothing but the tuck and see what happens. Also do you have oily skin?

5% products discount

Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:12 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Try using absolutely nothing but the tuck and see what happens. Also do you have oily skin?

Yes, I do have oily skin.

Maybe I'm expecting too much? From the photos I have seen the results are dramatic. Maybe I will try just doing one eye and comparing them.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:21 am      Reply with quote
No I don't think you are expecting too much...my results are dramatic. Not knowing your age and exactly what you are dealing with it is hard to totally know why you aren't getting results. But I do know that with oily skin you might need to apply a toner under the eyes to make sure it is absolutely clean and oily free. Let's try an experiment. Cleanse and apply a toner under the eye area, then apply the product....use a hair dryer briefly to dry it and wait 20min, if not tucked properly then dab a little more product and use the dryer again,then report back. Wink

5% products discount

Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:29 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
No I don't think you are expecting too much...my results are dramatic. Not knowing your age and exactly what you are dealing with it is hard to totally know why you aren't getting results. But I do know that with oily skin you might need to apply a toner under the eyes to make sure it is absolutely clean and oily free. Let's try an experiment. Cleanse and apply a toner under the eye area, then apply the product....use a hair dryer briefly to dry it and wait 20min, if not tucked properly then dab a little more product and use the dryer again,then report back. Wink

When you say tucked properly it is supposed to be flat right? Okay. I'm going to go try this now with one eye!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:30 pm      Reply with quote
Yes nice and flat without any baggy look.

5% products discount

Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:20 pm      Reply with quote
Well this time it still did not do anything for the puffiness but it did A LOT for the crepiness! It was completely smooth! Look mom! No wrinkles! OMGSH! The other eye with the crepiness looked completely different. And gross. Thank you for your suggestions. One other thing I did was use more. I was using not much more than a pinhead before.

I am beyond tempted to try this on the upper lid near the inside corner because I have a lot of crepiness there too. (I'm 45 by the way.) Is that advisable?

It seems to leave a invisible coating that when touched turns white and flaky so I'm not sure how to put makeup or anything on over it but am willing to learn!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:28 pm      Reply with quote
newface wrote:
Well this time it still did not do anything for the puffiness but it did A LOT for the crepiness! It was completely smooth! Look mom! No wrinkles! OMGSH! The other eye with the crepiness looked completely different. And gross. Thank you for your suggestions. One other thing I did was use more. I was using not much more than a pinhead before.

I am beyond tempted to try this on the upper lid near the inside corner because I have a lot of crepiness there too. (I'm 45 by the way.) Is that advisable?

It seems to leave a invisible coating that when touched turns white and flaky so I'm not sure how to put makeup or anything on over it but am willing to learn!

There is a learning curve to using the product and you really have to give it about 10 days to get the correct application for your skin issues. It is worth the time spent because most people end up looking years younger once they get the application down pat. I use a liquid makeup and apply the tuck on top. I can't put anything on top of it and get a nice look. Others use if differently. But first you must find the right amount to get the tuck you need. If you have white residue you can wet a finger and slightly wipe the area...ever so gently and you are good to go.

5% products discount

Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:42 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
There is a learning curve to using the product and you really have to give it about 10 days to get the correct application for your skin issues. It is worth the time spent because most people end up looking years younger once they get the application down pat. I use a liquid makeup and apply the tuck on top. I can't put anything on top of it and get a nice look. Others use if differently. But first you must find the right amount to get the tuck you need. If you have white residue you can wet a finger and slightly wipe the area...ever so gently and you are good to go.

I will definitely keep working at it. Have you ever tried the upper lid?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:46 pm      Reply with quote
I don't have any issues there but others have tried it. I think you can just experiment and see what happens. I know some people have experimented with using a little visine(regular) with the tuck and had even greater results. Wink

5% products discount

Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:57 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks so much for all of your help!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:19 pm      Reply with quote
newface wrote:

Nuface,
You are more than welcome....my passion for helping people with this product stems from my great appreciation for what the product has done for me. I remember looking in the mirror and seeing the under eye issues and realizing how aging it was. When I found EES products they literally transformed my looks and I honestly couldn't believe any product could make such a difference. I had tried everything the stores and the Internet had with no success. There is one condition that EES as good as it is can't totally help and that is fat deposits under the eyes. Frankly if one has fat deposits then the bags will not go down that much. Puffiness in the under eye area changes but fat deposits are always there and never change much. Still, the tuck should bring them down some. Zach Merrill is the expert and is available for helping you figure out the best way to get the products to work for you. Don't hesitate to email and even send a picture and get his assistance. He knows the problem....that is why he created the product! Wink

http://www.easyeyesolutions.com/contact.html

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:58 pm      Reply with quote
Toby - I want to thank you for being so helpful.... That was great.

Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:19 am      Reply with quote
Hi,

Sorry for asking another question but I was wondering if the eye tuck serum and the illuminating eye care are meant to improve the upper eye area as well (i have some darkness in that area too Embarassed )
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:25 am      Reply with quote
The Illuminating Eye Care certainly will help, it is a treatment...actually both are. The Illuminating Eye Care is a wonderful moisturizer that can be used all around the eye area. There are people using both products on the top and under eye area but again the tuck is designed for the under eye area.

Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:38 pm      Reply with quote
thanks a lot Toby for your help Smile
newface
5% products discount

Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:49 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
newface wrote:

Nuface,
You are more than welcome....my passion for helping people with this product stems from my great appreciation for what the product has done for me. I remember looking in the mirror and seeing the under eye issues and realizing how aging it was. When I found EES products they literally transformed my looks and I honestly couldn't believe any product could make such a difference. I had tried everything the stores and the Internet had with no success. There is one condition that EES as good as it is can't totally help and that is fat deposits under the eyes. Frankly if one has fat deposits then the bags will not go down that much. Puffiness in the under eye area changes but fat deposits are always there and never change much. Still, the tuck should bring them down some. Zach Merrill is the expert and is available for helping you figure out the best way to get the products to work for you. Don't hesitate to email and even send a picture and get his assistance. He knows the problem....that is why he created the product! Wink

http://www.easyeyesolutions.com/contact.html

Here you go, helping again! Smile Apparently, I must have fat deposits. At the risk of sounding stupid, I never separated the two but some days I am VERY swollen under the eyes and other days a bit. Never do I see flat so my 'flat' must be the deposits that will never disappear. So technically, the Tuck should bring my 'swollen' down to the 'fat deposit' level and I could genuinely say it works on the puffiness as stated. And that's exactly what it has done.

Now to find the perfect application method and I'll be ready for anything.

Thank you again!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:43 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |