Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
queenielau718
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:24 pm      Reply with quote
hi toby, since you have great feedback in this topic.

how about the undercover form EES ?? I got dry lines easily after applying concealer. Would that me a good product to try ?? (I have heavy dark circle and get dry line under my eye area easily . I am only 26 ><)

When i look into the ingredients in "instant eye tuck and dark circle treatment" their ingredients are not too special. Some of the other product does contain those ingredient. Why made that so special ?? for example some other product contain

"Eyeliss™ works by targeting the main cause of bags or puffiness under the eyes"

and "Halyoxl™ targets the accumulation of hemoglobin and other waste products in the delicate skin under the eyes, which cause dark shadows and bags"

Those patent ingredients scientific proven on targeting dark circle; however EES doesnot contain those ingredient (most of the ingredient are natural extract), and some other products, like eminence wildplum cream also contain similar ingredients.

thanks
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:31 pm      Reply with quote
queenielau718 wrote:
hi toby, since you have great feedback in this topic.

how about the undercover form EES ?? I got dry lines easily after applying concealer. Would that me a good product to try ?? (I have heavy dark circle and get dry line under my eye area easily . I am only 26 ><)

When i look into the ingredients in "instant eye tuck and dark circle treatment" their ingredients are not too special. Some of the other product does contain those ingredient. Why made that so special ?? for example some other product contain

"Eyeliss™ works by targeting the main cause of bags or puffiness under the eyes"

and "Halyoxl™ targets the accumulation of hemoglobin and other waste products in the delicate skin under the eyes, which cause dark shadows and bags"

Those patent ingredients scientific proven on targeting dark circle; however EES doesnot contain those ingredient (most of the ingredient are natural extract), and some other products, like eminence wildplum cream also contain similar ingredients.

thanks

Queenielau, I do not want to take away from any comment Toby wishes to leave regarding your post. However I could not resist a quick reply. As you know all products are different, even though they may have similarities. What works for some may not work for others. The Easy Eye Solutions have been well spoken about on this forum and many more. If you would care to take the time to read the bulk of this thread you may find the answers you are looking for. I use all three EES products and love them because they work like no other product line has. There is a separate thread for the EES Under Cover. Here is the link. You will see my review and comments from other members.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=40187

Nancy Very Happy
summerhill

Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
I am not a forum review kind of person, but I wanted to share my thoughts on the EES. I joined the forum awhile ago so I could have better access to product reviews. I have read so many great posts and have learned so much. I joined because I finally realized that I am not getting any younger and am starting to take my appearance and general health much more seriously. My biggest concerns were saging facial skin and puffy eyes. I am still in my 30's so I felt there was some light at the end of the tunnel. Based on what I have read on this forum I am now using a Copper Peptide liquid which is starting to make a difference. I found it a bit harsh at first but am used to it now. I also read some sort of review on a product called Bright I Serum. I ordered it and began to use it to firm up those eye bags of mine and perhaps help with my dark circles. I think that this is a good example of you get what you pay for. It was cheep and did nothing. My skin felt tight but my bags were still there. It sat on my skin like a shiny film. Kind of like egg whites. I threw it out. Then stummble across this EES review. I read as many pages as I could and was super impressed with the before and after pics. As one previous reviewer, I took the plunge and order all three products. To make this already long review short, I no longer have eye bags. Everything is better about my appearance. Friends have even noticed. My eye area gets better and better every day. I will never use anything else for my under eye skin again. Thank you to everyone who created this review.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:48 pm      Reply with quote
Welcome summerhill wave,
So very happy for you and your bagless eyes!!! It is thrilling to see others be as happy about the Easy Eye Solutions as I am. I am the first poster on this thread but it was Nancy G. that actually introduced EES to this forum. So join the rest of us that celebrate and do the bagless boogie dance Image

5% products discount

Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:44 am      Reply with quote
I'm sitting here in tears because I still cannot get the application right and feel so old and ugly.

I tried Toby's method of using a brush and putting the Tuck on last and definitely got the nice smooth appearance but then when I smiled I looked like a used piece of tin foil. It was SO crinkled I couldn't believe it.

The EES highlighter/concealer (in natural) is too dark so I can't use it. I do not wear liquid/cream foundation all over my face (though I probably should). Instead I stipple some mineral powder. Mineral powder under the eye is obviously going to cause wrinkles so I'm at a loss. Right now I have no idea what concealer to use because nothing works at all. If I could find one that works perhaps I could mix it with the Tuck and try that. Any suggestions?
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:09 am      Reply with quote
Awww Newface, I feel for ya Sad

It takes some time to get used to this stuff so hang in there, don't give up on its benefits and keep plugging away.

Do you use all 3 products?

Have you tried just fiddling with the tuck on its own...no other products?

I find that being able to put the tuck successfully on alone (nothing underneath or top) and then tweaking every thing else in later worked for me. The brush method works for me as well and use only the smallest amount you need, don't over-use it. I use the brush to feather it out to a super thin layer (like an almost dry layer) and then put my hair dryer on low heat for about 30 seconds. Typically I will get a bit of whitish residue towards the outsides, but I simply dampen a q-tip and whisk those away gently.

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
YB
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:26 pm      Reply with quote
newface,

I am with you here. For several months already i am trying to make this work. I tried all 3 products and i tried Easy Tuck only on top of other cream.
Every time i end up washing my face and start applying everything from the beginning. I feel so angry and stupid Sad( But i just can't get it right !
It feels like i am putting a glue on my face.

Initially i bought it to target my dark annoying circles and may be some minor under eye wrinkles. I don't have eye bags or puffiness. May be that's the problem?
It's not working if you don't have bags or puffiness?

Anyway, i still hope to get something out of it by applying it only before i go to bed Smile
newface
5% products discount

Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:10 pm      Reply with quote
bren21 wrote:
Awww Newface, I feel for ya Sad

It takes some time to get used to this stuff so hang in there, don't give up on its benefits and keep plugging away.

Do you use all 3 products?

Have you tried just fiddling with the tuck on its own...no other products?

I find that being able to put the tuck successfully on alone (nothing underneath or top) and then tweaking every thing else in later worked for me. The brush method works for me as well and use only the smallest amount you need, don't over-use it. I use the brush to feather it out to a super thin layer (like an almost dry layer) and then put my hair dryer on low heat for about 30 seconds. Typically I will get a bit of whitish residue towards the outsides, but I simply dampen a q-tip and whisk those away gently.

Yes, I have tried all of those things. When I finally find a way to get that smooth appearance it becomes pointless because once I smile it looks worse than before I put it on. I appreciate your response though!

Sorry YB. It is frustrating I know. It definitely works for me for the wrinkles but not the puffiness. There is a picture of Toby (I think it's Toby) somewhere around here and it really can look as smooth as it does in her picture. You definitely should be able to get it looking the same. I wasn't using enough in the beginning and have found that applying with the brush works for me. The problem is that I can't get the concealer on with it without it turning into dried toothpaste. The one time I brushed it over concealer it worked great. Until I smiled. Shock Maybe I should only wear it out when I'm depressed.
YB
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:36 pm      Reply with quote
"Maybe I should only wear it out when I'm depressed."

Ha-ha.. This is funny Smile

Well, for me the whole point of using this thing was to be able to stop using concealer, because it dries my under eye area.
So right now i have a choice to look old or to look tiered.

Hopefully, if i use EES at night, my morning eyes will look better.
snowstar
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:27 pm      Reply with quote
Is the 15% off for EDS members still valid? I'm living in SE Asia though.

5% products discount

Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:42 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone,

I was also wondering if that discount is still available to EDS-members.. I have been carefully reading EVERY post in this thread (yay!, isn't that impressive) and I'm really hoping that this will do something for my HORRIFYING upper and underlid discolouration.. It's almost BLACK.. I've read some posts saying that the product treats upperlid discolouration aswell.. Since most of the people who have replied to this thread have started to use the product app. 1-1,5 year ago I was wondering if there has been any change in dark circle treatment? I've really read almost every post and I also noticed a lot of people saying that the product is over-all great but it didnt really target the dark circles which was one of the most important concern of some users..

Thanks everyone!
YB
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:07 am      Reply with quote
Ok. I officially give up on EES. I have to admit - this product is not for me. I have extremely dry skin around eye area and EES just makes it creepier.

Anyway, i ordered my pair of EE Tuck and EE Illuminating Eye Care from NCN in the mid of November 2010. It is 4 months old.
After all my experiments it is still 80-90% full. If anyone wants it - just PM me with your address and i will send it to you just for shipping cost. I am in New York, so US shipping should be pretty cheap.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:48 am      Reply with quote
l0rrie wrote:
Hi everyone,

I was also wondering if that discount is still available to EDS-members.. I have been carefully reading EVERY post in this thread (yay!, isn't that impressive) and I'm really hoping that this will do something for my HORRIFYING upper and underlid discolouration.. It's almost BLACK.. I've read some posts saying that the product treats upperlid discolouration aswell.. Since most of the people who have replied to this thread have started to use the product app. 1-1,5 year ago I was wondering if there has been any change in dark circle treatment? I've really read almost every post and I also noticed a lot of people saying that the product is over-all great but it didnt really target the dark circles which was one of the most important concern of some users..

Thanks everyone!

Hopefully some members will respond but your situation might be best addressed by Zach through the EES website http://www.easyeyesolutions.com/contact.html or Nanci atwww.ncnproskincare.com

Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:52 am      Reply with quote
YB wrote:
Ok. I officially give up on EES. I have to admit - this product is not for me. I have extremely dry skin around eye area and EES just makes it creepier.

Anyway, i ordered my pair of EE Tuck and EE Illuminating Eye Care from NCN in the mid of November 2010. It is 4 months old.
After all my experiments it is still 80-90% full. If anyone wants it - just PM me with your address and i will send it to you just for shipping cost. I am in New York, so US shipping should be pretty cheap.

I pm'd you, thanks!!!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:06 pm      Reply with quote
snowstar wrote:
Is the 15% off for EDS members still valid? I'm living in SE Asia though.

The EDS discount isn't running any longer but there is a discount herewww.ncnproskincare.com
Wink

5% products discount

Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:48 am      Reply with quote
Are there any other members who have used it but would like to donate their remaining products to poor students? Very Happy

Btw, I came across this review: http://reviewgalore.blogspot.com/2010/11/review-zach-merrill-co-illuminating-eye.html

I really don't know what to do since I'm really in dubio here.. I don't have any bags, just really really really dark circles.. Including shipping costs it would amount to almost 135 dollars for me.. Going through this thread I'd say the product has more effect on bags than circles Sad
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:58 am      Reply with quote
10rrie....

I'm one of those longish timers with the Tuck and I will say that my inner lower eye area (upper trough) had gotten slightly darker I'm assuming due to the natural aging process and the Tuck hasn't stopped that. Not sure which product is supposed to work on discolorations or if both are but I've only used the Tuck solo and it has not stopped me from discoloring in that area.

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
queenielau718
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:25 pm      Reply with quote
l0rrie wrote:
Are there any other members who have used it but would like to donate their remaining products to poor students? Very Happy

Btw, I came across this review: http://reviewgalore.blogspot.com/2010/11/review-zach-merrill-co-illuminating-eye.html

I really don't know what to do since I'm really in dubio here.. I don't have any bags, just really really really dark circles.. Including shipping costs it would amount to almost 135 dollars for me.. Going through this thread I'd say the product has more effect on bags than circles Sad

donate remaining product?? do you mean only EES ?? Very Happy or any other products ?
Pony

Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:57 pm      Reply with quote
Holy Mary Mother of all things grand, the Eye Tuck has worked! Well so far it has anyway, and to be honest I don't think I've probably got it as good as it should be because I was a bit slapdash putting it on about half an hour ago. But just looking in the mirror (and I'm talking the Mirror of Doom in the bathroom) and seeing the difference was worth the 2 week wait (I'm in the UK) and the bloomin' £20 import duty I had to pay on top (grrrrr). Genuinely excited and hoping the effect won't wear off too soon and I can get the application perfect enough to show off outside of the bathroom.

Thank you everyone who has contributed to the forum, I've been lurking of ages and wouldn't be happily bouncing around the house in pyjamas on a Friday night if it wasn't for you x
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:01 pm      Reply with quote
Pony wrote:
Holy Mary Mother of all things grand, the Eye Tuck has worked! Well so far it has anyway, and to be honest I don't think I've probably got it as good as it should be because I was a bit slapdash putting it on about half an hour ago. But just looking in the mirror (and I'm talking the Mirror of Doom in the bathroom) and seeing the difference was worth the 2 week wait (I'm in the UK) and the bloomin' £20 import duty I had to pay on top (grrrrr). Genuinely excited and hoping the effect won't wear off too soon and I can get the application perfect enough to show off outside of the bathroom.

Thank you everyone who has contributed to the forum, I've been lurking of ages and wouldn't be happily bouncing around the house in pyjamas on a Friday night if it wasn't for you x

what a precious post....now we can't have you jumping around in your pajamas without joining you with the boogie dance

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:33 pm      Reply with quote
For sure using the Tuck the first time makes us all want to dance around in our pajamas or what ever else we happen to be wearing at the time, even if we half assed slap it on Laughing ....ahhh, your post brought back happy and jubilant memories of a few years back Very Happy

...and it only gets better! Once you get the hang of it to the point of wearing in public and wear it for a while not only does it look awesome and take years off your face but the cumulative effects are pretty darn cool too.

I find that applying it as early as you can before you hit the public eye is a good thing...it allows you to "live" in it for a bit to get past the few white flakeys you might aquire after applying around the outter edges. Just dab them with a bit of water when they appear and before you know it your tuck has been "lived" in enough to get past the flakey stage and hit the public eye...

So glad we have another happy camper on board! Congrats and I bask in your happiness Laughing

Pony

Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:13 am      Reply with quote
Still in pyjamas, still experimenting (have been to bed). The Tuck seems to works over Touche Eclat, it seals it in place! Genius.

If it's helpful to other readers I'm early 40's and my face is just starting to sag a bit (a lot) rather than wrinkle. Eye bags are a family trait but no one has ever tried to do anything about them so as far as I'm concerned that's neither here nor there and I'm not really sure if they're fat or fluid. I have a half moon bag forming under one eye - deep tear trough scooping round under my eye and fading to thin shadowy line as it comes up to the outer corner. The bag bit is against the tear trough side, few very small lines at the bottom, no other lines under my eye except when I smile. The other eye is more of just a deep tear trough in a straight diagonal cross hatchy looking line heading towards my cheek with a bulgy looking bag bit at the eye end (no half moon, no other lines even when I smile). Both tear troughs are darkish, from shadow as much as what's going on under the skin. In a good light I look old and tired, in a bad light the combination makes my face look like a bag of spanners to be honest.

I'm not much of a makeup wearer, far too much of a face fiddler and smudger so I'm foundation-free most of the time, but the tear troughs get a slathering of Touche Eclat or Boots No.7 Instant Radiance (which is a pretty good and cheaper version of Touche Eclat but a UK highstreet product). Of course neither of these really help that much, at best they just take the edge off a bit so that people don't back away in fear if I take my glasses off.

No other products, fillers etc, just the usual fairly useless selection of off the shelf tubs and tubes of empty promises. I've started doing Ageless but literally for a week and there's been no noticeable changes from that yet except for tired thumbs and blotchy cheeks.

Also the first time I used the Tuck yesterday I put it straight on to clean bare skin - this may not be what I end up doing when I've finished mucking about but the tingly sensation was very strong and I could actually see the skin changing bit by bit in the mirror and the bag reducing effects have been the best just doing that, especially on the half moon eye. I'm aiming for the same result that gave me but with the under eye colour looking perfect too now. The Illuminating Easy Eye product is a bit too pearly and odd looking for me but I'm still experimenting so I may change my mind. I haven't managed a completely flat under eye area yet and I'm not sure I will on both eyes but I reckon I've achieved a good 50% improvement so far just with a few goes with the Tuck. This thread, with all your own experiments, is such a brilliant source of ideas to get the best out these products!

Obviously I'm expecting to look like Angelina Jolie by the end of next week x
ABB
5% products discount

Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:42 am      Reply with quote
Pony wrote:
and the bloomin' £20 import duty I had to pay on top (grrrrr).

Was this duty only for the price of the tuck product? I'm asking because I've just ordered it myself, but I wasn't counting on such a big import duty Sad !
Pony

Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:29 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, well £19.06 to be precise, I didn't even think about any charges when I ordered it, duh...

I think it's actually Import VAT rather than customs duty. I don't know if anyone in the UK has had any luck getting it without paying the extra. I ordered the Tuck and the Illuminating doodah from NCN, if you've just ordered the Tuck the charge should be a bit less anyway. And it's going to last forever, you really do just use a tiny weeny amount, promise x
toblerone
5% products discount

Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:20 am      Reply with quote
I'm sorry if this has been addressed already. I have read 41 of the 61 pages of this thread and haven't seen much about using concealer.
I purchased my eye tuck and cream on Tuesday and received it on Wednesday (super fast shipping!).
I have only begun to experiment with it, and am getting a smoothing under my eyes, but still feel I need a concealer. Does anyone use concealer? and if so, which one?
Also...I haven't seen much on what you do about face creams. Do you avoid the eye area when putting on your face cream? I use Yonka elastine jour or Optimizer mixed with some Bonne Mine. Do I put it all over my face, including the eyes?

thanks...I'm still hopeful this will work...I was looking at some old pictures on the weekend and really noticed some aging. I'm 41.5 and really notice a difference when looking at some pics from 5-10 years ago. I'm (re)starting tanaka/suqquu massage and ageless/facercise exercises with a vengance!
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:54 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |