Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)
Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:32 pm      Reply with quote
Toblerone, Easy Eye Solutions has added a concealer to their product line. It is called the EES UnderCover. My daughter and I have been using it and have to say that the coverage is excellent. It is made to work with the other Easy Eye Solutions products. We purchased ours from NCN Pro Skin Care.

http://www.ncnproskincare.com/eye-products/view-all-products.html

http://www.easyeyesolutions.com/under-cover.html

Nancy Very Happy
toblerone
5% products discount

Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:07 am      Reply with quote
I looked at them online and in the pamphlet that I got and can't figure out the colours. The cool looks white, the natural looks like a light pink and the warm looks like the colour I would use, but I'm afraid that it would be too dark, considering it's the darkest of the lot.
Are they like touche eclat by YSL?

thanks!
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:20 am      Reply with quote
toblerone wrote:
I looked at them online and in the pamphlet that I got and can't figure out the colours. The cool looks white, the natural looks like a light pink and the warm looks like the colour I would use, but I'm afraid that it would be too dark, considering it's the darkest of the lot.
Are they like touche eclat by YSL?

thanks!

Here is the link to the UnderCover forum thread. Perhaps this will help.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=40187&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=50

Nancy Very Happy
toblerone
5% products discount

Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:16 am      Reply with quote
I'm still having trouble getting this to work. My undereyes look worse right now - dry and crepey.
I'll keep at it and am using it at night, but can't seem to get the hang of it.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:45 am      Reply with quote
toblerone wrote:
I'm still having trouble getting this to work. My undereyes look worse right now - dry and crepey.
I'll keep at it and am using it at night, but can't seem to get the hang of it.

Can you tell us how you are using the product?
I noticed on some of your postings on other threads that you were concerned about drying out under the eyes by mid day....I think that was before you started using EES...is that correct? It helps to know the condition of your under eye area prior to usage of EES. Thanks! Wink
Toby

5% products discount

Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:39 pm      Reply with quote
I've tried with the illuminating cream before, then the serum mixed with the IC, and the serum by itself. I've used a brush. I mixed it with visine. I've mixed it with mineral powder...
I have puffy, saggy undereyes with some slight crosshatching and dryness (or at least my eyes look way better after I've just washed my face and moisturized and they're a little "plump".

sigh...
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
Toblerone, try and keep it simple. I am assuming that you have purchased both the Illuminating and the tuck. Use the eye tuck alone during the day and the Illuminating before bed and with out the tuck. Start off with this approach. You can change this later if necessary. I still find that the tuck works best if I apply it with a concealer brush. I do remember that in the beginning I had to practice, but after my skin became used to the products, which took a couple of tries the results were exactly what I was hoping for. It is better to use as little as possible and only apply exactly where the product is needed. If your eyes are excessively baggy a second application over the first may be necessary. Adding Visine was a little trick I learned from this thread. I tried it a couple of times and it worked well but almost too well. The skin around my eyes became so tight I could hardly blink. If you need to, never be afraid to smooth out the effects of the tuck with a moist finger. By all means be gentle with this area. Sometimes finger pressure can make the puffiness more pronounced. If your skin is dry to begin with I would hope that you are using a mild cleanser to wash your eye area.

Nancy Very Happy
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:27 pm      Reply with quote
Toblerone,
I use a very moisturizing liquid makeup and it really helps the under eye area look and stay dewy looking even with the tuck on top of it. I could never use mineral makeup especially under the eye....for me mineral makeup is aging. I didn't even like it when I was in my twenties.

5% products discount

Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:47 am      Reply with quote
Toby...I don't wear liquid foundation, only concealer. I need to find a concealer that I can wear to keep my eyes dewy. I tried mixing the mineral make up with the serum - to get the concealer look.
I work from home, so have been trying the serum every day and it doesn't matter what it looks like - for now, but I still can't get the hang of it for outside. I just manage to look dry - sure the undereye is smoother, but it looks too dry, which looks just as bad.
toblerone
5% products discount

Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:34 am      Reply with quote
I may have discovered something. I used my regular moisturizer on my face and then put a bit of Yonka dermol on my eyes...waited a bit, then used the EES serum...my eyes don't look dry or crepey...hmmmm
toblerone
5% products discount

Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:13 am      Reply with quote
but alas, too good to be true...
I was fine for a couple of hours, then as the day wears on, the serum wears off. As the days goes on, the serum seems to dry up and crack off. If I put any water on the white spots (just a weeee bit) I lose the effect and I might as well not have anything on.
So it seems to last a couple hours, then I'm back to square one.
casey3035
5% products discount

Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:43 pm      Reply with quote
Got mine today...It SEEMS to work. I say seems because my eye problems are not as visible to others as it is to me.But I already knew I would give this product time to work because yes-everyone is different.

What surprised me the most was... The illuminating cream. I didn't use it because most said it left an iridescent look.I used the Tuck on one eye with visine(testing)and Tuck with 'no lines' 50:50 Ratio on the other.
Both eyes looked about the same...I had a tiny bit of white residue-but nothing concerning.

Later that night I decided to sleep with the tuck and apply the illuminator 1st(underneath). Ummm to my surprise nothing looks white or abnormal. The reason this is surprising to me is -I am black(Hale Berry color-maybe). I thought if some of you are getting a white film-residue-then I could count on it but...it didn't happen! Just goes to show-you can just NEVER tell. I like both products thus far.
semayden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:38 pm      Reply with quote
Hi all, I'm reading excitedly about Easy Eye Solutions - but I live in the UK (England) and can't find anyone who sells it over here.

Have any other UK people managed to get hold of it here or in Europe?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:25 pm      Reply with quote
casey3035 wrote:
Got mine today...It SEEMS to work. I say seems because my eye problems are not as visible to others as it is to me.But I already knew I would give this product time to work because yes-everyone is different.

What surprised me the most was... The illuminating cream. I didn't use it because most said it left an iridescent look.I used the Tuck on one eye with visine(testing)and Tuck with 'no lines' 50:50 Ratio on the other.
Both eyes looked about the same...I had a tiny bit of white residue-but nothing concerning.

Later that night I decided to sleep with the tuck and apply the illuminator 1st(underneath). Ummm to my surprise nothing looks white or abnormal. The reason this is surprising to me is -I am black(Hale Berry color-maybe). I thought if some of you are getting a white film-residue-then I could count on it but...it didn't happen! Just goes to show-you can just NEVER tell. I like both products thus far.

so very glad to hear your review...especially with you being a person of color. Christopher Drummond the makeup artist is truly fond of EES and he is a person of color as well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxOQ9061WvA

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:26 pm      Reply with quote
semayden wrote:
Hi all, I'm reading excitedly about Easy Eye Solutions - but I live in the UK (England) and can't find anyone who sells it over here.

Nanci at proskincare has clients in the UK that have ordered I am sure. Send her an email and inquire.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:36 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
semayden wrote:

Nanci at proskincare has clients in the UK that have ordered I am sure. Send her an email and inquire.

Thanks Toby. I've just emailed Nanci - so here's hoping!
semayden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:22 pm      Reply with quote
Ok, I'm going to go for sample (half sizes) from Nanci, at half price.

Can I please check a couple of things? Do I apply AFTER cleansing and moisturising? And should the Illuminating EC go over the top or underneath the EES.

Sorry, but this thread is so deliciously long I keep losing my place! Very Happy
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 01, 2011 7:31 am      Reply with quote
Yes this is a long thread but much deserving for such great products.
Now for application.....I apply the moisturizing cream first and let it absorb and then apply my liquid foundation(I do not need a concealer), then I apply the tuck....works like a charm but I had to experiment for two weeks to get the exact application that was perfect for me. Some of us had some white residue in the beginning but that is because too much product is applied.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 01, 2011 10:53 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Now for application.....I apply the moisturizing cream first and let it absorb and then apply my liquid foundation(I do not need a concealer), then I apply the tuck....works like a charm but I had to experiment for two weeks to get the exact application that was perfect for me. Some of us had some white residue in the beginning but that is because too much product is applied.

Thankyou for replying so fast Toby. I must admit that I am not quite clear whether you are referring to the Illuminating Eye Cream when you say 'moisturising cream first'. Or do you use a different moisturiser?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 01, 2011 12:58 pm      Reply with quote
semayden wrote:
Toby wrote:

Thankyou for replying so fast Toby. I must admit that I am not quite clear whether you are referring to the Illuminating Eye Cream when you say 'moisturising cream first'. Or do you use a different moisturiser?
I am talking about the illuminating eye care that is Easy Eye solutions product. I am posting by my phone and can't handle detail in a post.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 01, 2011 3:49 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
semayden wrote:
Toby wrote:

I am talking about the illuminating eye care that is Easy Eye solutions product. I am posting by my phone and can't handle detail in a post.

Ok, and thanks for quick reply!
rmc7
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 02, 2011 3:56 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Now for application.....I apply the moisturizing cream first and let it absorb and then apply my liquid foundation(I do not need a concealer), then I apply the tuck....works like a charm but I had to experiment for two weeks to get the exact

application that was
perfect for me. Some of us had some white residue in the beginning but that is because too much product is applied.

I tried your method this morning, it worked out great! I never would have thought to put my foundation on before the tuck, brilliant. This is a great

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 02, 2011 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
Omg, my android went nuts! Great product, keeps the eyes bright and tight! Sorry about that last post. Now I'm done.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 05, 2011 5:05 pm      Reply with quote
Well, I've ordered from Nanci. Here goes to the countdown - probably take a couple of weeks or so to reach UK. Hope import duties at customs aren't too high! Shock
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 05, 2011 8:12 pm      Reply with quote
rmc7 wrote:
application that was
perfect for me. Some of us had some white residue in the beginning but that is because too much product is applied.I tried your method this morning, it worked out great! I never would have thought to put my foundation on before the tuck, brilliant. This is a great

So great that you got it going for you!

Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:12 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |