Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:52 am      Reply with quote
For those who are interested, below is from NCN's May News Letter. This is what Nanci wrote about the Easy Eye Solutions and why they are no longer carrying them.

Quote:
Happy Spring!

Hi everyone! This is our 8th year - how the time flies! I started out with about 25 products, and now offer close to 100. When I first started NCN, I was a reseller of several products. As we've grown, so has the NCN brand name.

With that being said, the only topical products that I'm still offering that don't have the NCN label are the Easy Eye Solutions products. We've had such great success with them! The Easy Eye Solutions have been (and still are) on our best seller's list; and with good reason. But once we are sold out of them, we will no longer carry them. However, you can get them directly from Zach (the owner whom we all love dearly) atwww.easyeyesolutions.com. I've always offered the EES products at a discount, and Zach told me he will most likely carry on my tradition!

Easy Eye Solutions products have been one of the hot topics on several skin care forums since I can remember, and are still going strong! To all of you who have been purchasing the Easy Eye Solutions from me for years - I guarantee you that Zach will take the best care of you known to man.

Zach, if you're reading this - THANK YOU for allowing me to sell your incredible products. I love you to pieces!
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:01 pm      Reply with quote
For anyone who might be interested. The Easy Eye Solutions company is having a 25% off sale. I received a notification today via email.

Nancy Very Happy
flipper
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:52 pm      Reply with quote
Ugh, I just received my new bottle today!! Always a day late and a dollar short. Rolling Eyes
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:10 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Flipper, apparently you can still recieve the 25% discount if you recently ordered directly from the Easy Eye Solutions company. This is the section of the mailer that refers to recent orders.

RECENT ORDERS
If you placed an order with Easy Eye Solutions after June 20th 2013, but before this Summer Sale - and do not wish to re-order during the Summer Sale - you can still take advantage of this special offer by contacting us to arrange a 25% discount on your next order.

They have very friendly customer service. Why not contact them about it?

Hope this helps.

Nancy Very Happy
beccachan
5% products discount

Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:42 pm      Reply with quote
treats dark circles and tucks eye bags..
nothing is better than a 12-hour sleeping.
that really works for me.
Debster1000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:43 pm      Reply with quote
Nancy, thanks for the heads up on the 25% off.
I just ordered some and I'll give it a try.

Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:04 pm      Reply with quote
I tried Easy Eye Solution after reading the fantastic reviews. Here is my opinion.

It works like an artificial glue which tightens up the skin around the eye area. If you apply it well, the glue is not obvious and the immediate effect is to make the bags look flatter. Otherwise, you look a little silly as the "glue" under your eyes is visible.

But even if you apply it well and the glue is not visible, here is the rub: YOU CANNOT SMILE !!! Because once you do, the hardened layer of "glue" crinkles up into deep wrinkles (which you never had!), and you end up stretching the thin delicate skin under your eyes, which I am sure over the long term, will be prematurely loosened.
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:10 pm      Reply with quote
Caprise, if the EES was having this affect on you it sounds like you were applying far too much. I have never had the Instant Eye Tuck sit on my face the way you have described. For the most part it actually absorbs into the skin. I would like to add that this product line has restored my under eye area beautifully. I have been using the EES for 4 years. The bags and discoloration have disappeared. Before the EES I had seriously considered Blepharoplasty (eye tuck surgery). Why not try the applications again and use as little as possible. Before you apply use a toner to clear away any makeup or oil residue. This will allow the product to absorb. If you continue to have an issue contact the company directly. They have excellent customer service.

Nancy Very Happy
SugarJolt

Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:05 am      Reply with quote
I absolutely agree with Caprice. I used a VERY small amount under my eyes - and it's the equivalent of glue. I felt like I was putting on diluted clear nail polish under my eyes. What a waste of money!

I have normally been happy with the reviews here on EDS, and have purchased some products based on the reviews of this forum (some were good, some were bad) - but this clearly was the worst of them all. I felt like I threw money down the drain.

This product is no different than Sally Hansen's Instant Eye Gel. Which has been discontinued (for the obvious reasons).
timshel

Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:35 pm      Reply with quote
After reading some of these reviews I begin to wonder why I bother using this stuff at all. Why do I spend so much on an under eye system, even though it does come with a money back guarantee, and there would be no way I could lose a dime by trying it, but still, why bother?

So allow me to explain why I use them. I hesitated at first. Read some good and not so good reviews. Read up on what the products did and checked out the ingredients. As one member pointed out (about 40 pages ago) the ingredients were awesome and a great mostly natural combination. Leaving out harmful preservatives etc. Unlike other products that I have tried, and I have tried loads, and trust me, they did not come with a money back guarantee.

I ordered, they came and I did my first applications. A little tricky at first. Until I contacted their customer service and got some simple pointers that helped. My applications were flake free and firmed my bags incredibly well. No film on top, nothing that created an unnatural look at all. People began to notice and then I began to take a closer look myself. I looked younger healthier and better than I have in years. They seemed to have a restorative effect. Currently I use all three products. The eye tuck everyday, the Illuminating only at night and only a few times a week and the concealer everyday, because it does not look like makeup but covers my skin's imperfections especially around my eyes. As a man I appreciate how well this product line does not appear like some sort of cosmetic enhancement.

You know everyone has an opinion and are entitled to it. This happens to be mine based on using the products for a relatively short time in comparison to others who have posted on this thread.

I originally came on to ask if others used the tuck on their upper eye lids and if so how did it work. I did get a little improvement using the tuck there but nothing to write home about.

I will continue to use these products and have recommended them to some close friends who seem to like the results as well. In my opinion, a job well done.
tomisonbottom
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:22 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Cora I have another thought for you....
Don't worry about trying to make the Illuminating work with the tuck.. They do not need to be applied together. It is a great product but can be used as a night cream then during the day you can use the tuck on top of Nanci's DNA serum.....sounds like a plan to me! Dancing

Toby, I have a question: can you wear liquid make up on top of this and smile like normal without the saran-wrap type of look showing up?

I remember trying this once before and how tight my under eye area got but I couldn't wear any makeup over it because it wouldn't look right. I HAVE to wear cover up under my eyes because I have very dark circles.
I'm wondering if I did it wrong and it's possible to get the tightening effect while still applying makeup on top?
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:08 pm      Reply with quote
Hi tomisonbottom, perhaps I can help. I have used makeup over the tuck as well as under. What I believe works best for most is applying the Instant Eye Tuck over makeup. The success will rest on how heavy your cover up is. The concealers I have used including the Easy Eye Solutions Under Cover Highlighter have worked well with the tuck. Blending and applying the right amount is the key.

Very Happy Nancy
carlingus
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:42 pm      Reply with quote
Well, I dived in. Bought a tube of this stuff, 25% off. I get puffy as hell in the am. Thankfully, this very long thread seems to hide all the secrets of a good application! I'll give my impression of it soon, should get it on Saturday or Monday.

Thanks to all that contributed on this thread!
carlingus
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:11 pm      Reply with quote
Just tried it tonight...applied a tiny tiny dot after my cle de peau concealer and powder. It pilled up just slightly but I brushed those flaky, rough areas off and it looked perfect! I love this stuff!
loveaviva
5% products discount

Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:59 am      Reply with quote
I'm study,thank you.I want to try.
pips
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:26 am      Reply with quote
I bought some if this about 7 years ago. Still have it and not sure if still ok to use - probably not! I have horrid dark circles which is why I bought it and now getting bags so looking to try it again. I could never get the hang of not making it go crispy at the edges and could never put make up over it and desperately need a concealer. Currently use touché éclat. This thread is SO long ( a testament to the product) but make navigating information very tricky! I wonder if any kind person or devotee could post instructions or you tube video showing some dos and don't s for this. Maybe there already is one? I have tried the tiny amounts and out it over and under make-up but am still doing it wrong! Am reluctant to order a new pot till I can master the technique as has to be shipped to UK where they normally clobber us for customs charges as well!
LizzieG
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:45 am      Reply with quote
Zach the owner has a video showing how to use it but unfortunately I could never get the hang of it - I still have my bottle and get it out from time to time to have a go but no matter how much I put on (or how little) I always get the white patchiness which then rubs off - from reading the rest of this thread it seems it either works brilliantly - or not at all - like most things on here! Good luck and let us know if you discover any tips!
ShastaGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:29 am      Reply with quote
LizzieG wrote:
Zach the owner has a video showing how to use it but unfortunately I could never get the hang of it - I still have my bottle and get it out from time to time to have a go but no matter how much I put on (or how little) I always get the white patchiness which then rubs off - from reading the rest of this thread it seems it either works brilliantly - or not at all - like most things on here! Good luck and let us know if you discover any tips!

Me too. It was brilliant when you first put it on, then crinkles off. My hunch is that some of us make more face movements than others and this then causes it to get flakey.

Pips, have you tried using a small makeup brush to apply it? That is supposed to help (didn't make much difference for me though).
havana8

Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:15 pm      Reply with quote
ShastaGirl wrote:
LizzieG wrote:

Me too. It was brilliant when you first put it on, then crinkles off. My hunch is that some of us make more face movements than others and this then causes it to get flakey.

Pips, have you tried using a small makeup brush to apply it? That is supposed to help (didn't make much difference for me though).

I find using a slightly wet fingertip when applying helps a bit as can following up with a touch of skin balm (such as One Love Organics Waterless Balm) after 5 or 10 minutes...
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:10 pm      Reply with quote
It has been ages since I visited this page and wanted to let everyone know, after all these years I am still using EES and loving it!

Nancy Very Happy
MystyPines
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:19 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Nancy! I remember you! I haven't been here in a while as well. I love this site and miss it. I am still using Easy Eye Solutions. I can't believe it has been 11 years since I joined this forum, I was 39 and now turning 50. Where does the time go?

Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
I just received my sample today and couldn't wait to try it. It made the puffy area look a little tighter but nothing dramatic. I did see a little flaking around the edges of where I applied it but I just wet my finger a little and dabbed it on the spots. I will keep experimenting with it to see if a different application is more effective. It is way to expensive not to.
joyuii
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:58 am      Reply with quote
I'm interested to try it after reading the reviews. All sounds good
Cheryl_C

Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:45 am      Reply with quote
Didn't work for me,a waste of money
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:36 am      Reply with quote
Of course I remember you as well MystyPines. How kind of you to mention me in your post. Time passes quickly, but I will say that with the help of the EES my eye area looks firm and fresh and better than before I started using the Easy Eye Solutions.

Nancy Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:58 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |