Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.
 
 back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in



Orlane 24 Hour Hydration Limited Edition (50 ml) Dr Dennis Gross Age Erase Moisture with Mega 10 Plus for Eyes (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Bremenn Clinical Strength Smooth Serum (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags

EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Author Message
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:25 am      Reply with quote
health2u wrote:
Glad to know that mixing the serum/cream together is working for some people. Smile I don't know about the rest of you, but my bags are pretty puffy.
To avoid white residue problem at outer edge of my eyes -once my makeup's on, I only brush the puffy, baggy part and the wrinkle at the bottom. I don't brush all the way out to the end of my eye anymore.

(Still working on borrowing camera...)

Any pictures yet??????
Toby

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
health2u
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 138
Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:18 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
health2u wrote:
Glad to know that mixing the serum/cream together is working for some people. Smile I don't know about the rest of you, but my bags are pretty puffy.
To avoid white residue problem at outer edge of my eyes -once my makeup's on, I only brush the puffy, baggy part and the wrinkle at the bottom. I don't brush all the way out to the end of my eye anymore.

(Still working on borrowing camera...)

Any pictures yet??????
Toby


Not yet, but I'll have them this weekend, so stay tuned. Smile
Tigerlilly
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 23 Jun 2008
Posts: 42
Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:23 pm      Reply with quote
Ok, I just got my products, both of them, and I will wait for a full review, but so far....I'm in LOVE... Cool
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:29 pm      Reply with quote
Tigerlilly wrote:
Ok, I just got my products, both of them, and I will wait for a full review, but so far....I'm in LOVE... Cool

Nothing Like a woman in LOVE But of course a man in LOVE is good too
Toby Very Happy

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
health2u
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 138
Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:41 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Tigerlilly wrote:
Ok, I just got my products, both of them, and I will wait for a full review, but so far....I'm in LOVE... Cool

Nothing Like a woman in LOVE But of course a man in LOVE is good too
Toby Very Happy


I don't know about you two, but I could be in love with Zack! Laughing
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:06 pm      Reply with quote
health2u'
You are too much!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
vacarno
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 17 Mar 2009
Posts: 62
Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:50 pm      Reply with quote
I Love Cellular Skin Rx, lovely price and high performance~~~ Smile
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 01 Aug 2007
Posts: 5982
Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:04 pm      Reply with quote
vacarno wrote:
I Love Cellular Skin Rx, lovely price and high performance~~~ Smile


Hi vacarno
You are on the wrong thread for this topic. Try the search feature and you should find a more appropriate thread to discuss Cellular Skin Rx.
Alley
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 25 Feb 2008
Posts: 557
Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:41 am      Reply with quote
I received my Instant Eye Tuck and the Illuminating Eye Care yesterday. Zach was wonderful when I emailed him last week saying it had been 3 weeks and I had yet to received the product; he promptly sent me another set.

There is going to be a learning curve for me. I tried it last night, put too much tuck on 1 eye and no enough on the other, but I was shocked at how much the tuck improved the look of that eye!!!!
I tried again this morning, I applied way too much Illuminating cream and not enough tuck. Rolling Eyes Oh well I will keep at it because once I figure this out it will be worth it.

One question I have is does anyone reapply during the day? I go to the gym 2x's a week at lunch and after sweating and showering I am going to have to reapply I would imagine.

_________________
mid 40's, blonde, blue eyes, normal skin, DIY skin regime, AALS - biggest problem undereye - getting much better with AALS & DIY serums.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:22 am      Reply with quote
I don't reapply during the day but if I went to the gym and showered I am sure I would need to do that as well as my makeup. As far as application, take time to learn the amount needed when you aren't pushed for time. Weekends for me were good for figuring out the process, if I didn't get it right I was at home and could reapply.
Toby

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
Tigerlilly
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 23 Jun 2008
Posts: 42
Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
Ok, I still can't give a FULL review cuz I've been sleeping like a baby lately and my sinuses are behaving (go figure), so I'm not getting the morning puffiness from hell that I would get under those conditions. And I don't really have actual bags or wrinkling under the eyes otherwise (yet... Shock ). HOWEVER, mornings are NEVER my best beauty moment Laughing , so I have noticed that "morning look" goes away A LOT faster with this product...I just need to see what it can do when I look like Rocky Balboa in the a.m. Rolling Eyes
But the Illuminating Eye Care alone has me about ready to propose marriage to Zach! That stuff ALMOST eliminates the need for under eye make up! I just can't believe it! Cool
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:07 pm      Reply with quote
Tigerlilly wrote:
Ok, I still can't give a FULL review cuz I've been sleeping like a baby lately and my sinuses are behaving (go figure), so I'm not getting the morning puffiness from hell that I would get under those conditions. And I don't really have actual bags or wrinkling under the eyes otherwise (yet... Shock ). HOWEVER, mornings are NEVER my best beauty moment Laughing , so I have noticed that "morning look" goes away A LOT faster with this product...I just need to see what it can do when I look like Rocky Balboa in the a.m. Rolling Eyes
But the Illuminating Eye Care alone has me about ready to propose marriage to Zach! That stuff ALMOST eliminates the need for under eye make up! I just can't believe it! Cool

Just wait till the puffy eye morning and
apply the products and you will really think you hit the jack pot!!!!!!Life is so good when you can leave the bags behind Laughing
Toby

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
Vinceybaby
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Posts: 10
Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:06 am      Reply with quote
Hey guys i got the product and iv applied it twice and both times i aint noticed a diffrence really and after about a hour of it being on it just crumbles and flakes away.... What am i doing wrong?
Alley
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 25 Feb 2008
Posts: 557
Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:32 am      Reply with quote
Vinceybaby that happened to me the 1st time I applied it as I put too much tuck and not enough illuminating eye cream. I am still playing around trying to find the perfect combination. I think you just have to keep trying.

_________________
mid 40's, blonde, blue eyes, normal skin, DIY skin regime, AALS - biggest problem undereye - getting much better with AALS & DIY serums.
Alley
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 25 Feb 2008
Posts: 557
Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:35 am      Reply with quote
Tigerlilly wrote:

But the Illuminating Eye Care alone has me about ready to propose marriage to Zach! That stuff ALMOST eliminates the need for under eye make up! I just can't believe it! Cool



LOL if anything Zach should be proposing marriage to Toby as she has made that man a fortune. Razz

I completely agree on the eye cream - MAGIC

_________________
mid 40's, blonde, blue eyes, normal skin, DIY skin regime, AALS - biggest problem undereye - getting much better with AALS & DIY serums.
health2u
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 138
Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:32 am      Reply with quote
Vinceybaby wrote:
Hey guys i got the product and iv applied it twice and both times i aint noticed a diffrence really and after about a hour of it being on it just crumbles and flakes away.... What am i doing wrong?


Toby is our resident eye tuck expert, so maybe she'll check in today and comment. Smile But, here's a trick that works for me:

I mix a tiny bit of illuminating cream with a pea-sized amount of the serum and apply to eye area, upper and lower. Then I put
on all my makeup. Then I take a small, synthetic foundation brush and squirt a small amount directly on the brush and lightly 'swipe' it across the undereye bags. Then let it dry. For me, I see the full effect after about 15 minutes, but it dries fast on your face.

There is a learning curve. Smile You have to experiment until you find what works best for you, so don't get discouraged!

*applying with brush was Toby's brilliant idea. Smile
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 10 Jan 2006
Posts: 1189
Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:17 pm      Reply with quote
OK so this Eye Tuck Dark Circle Treatment is an instant temp way to resolve under eye issues. It is not long lasting or does it have a cumulative effect? Or both?

But the Illuminating Eye Cream IS a long term solution?

Using both make a real difference or can I get good results with just the instant?

I'm really having a hard time financially but want to try this. So I gotta keep my routine simple. So what simple moisturizer can I use with this that is inexpensive?

Should I just go with Oil of Olay or maybe even canvas cream from Skin Actives?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:38 pm      Reply with quote
health2u wrote:

Toby is our resident eye tuck expert, so maybe she'll check in today and comment. Smile But, here's a trick that works for me:

I mix a tiny bit of illuminating cream with a pea-sized amount of the serum and apply to eye area, upper and lower. Then I put
on all my makeup. Then I take a small, synthetic foundation brush and squirt a small amount directly on the brush and lightly 'swipe' it across the undereye bags. Then let it dry. For me, I see the full effect after about 15 minutes, but it dries fast on your face.

There is a learning curve. Smile You have to experiment until you find what works best for you, so don't get discouraged!

*applying with brush was Toby's brilliant idea. Smile

Finally after all these years I am an expert at something......didn't even need a college degree for this one....just free eye bags Laughing Laughing Laughing
Heath2u it sounds like you have got a system going that is working....looks good to me. I am currently putting my illuminating eye care(moisturizer) on then my foundation....then (drum roll)Instant eye tuck(with a brush) and I am looking smashing all day long. No fear of white residue or the return of the eye bags!!!!
I have a new trick I am trying with the illuminating eye care....I mix a little with my liquid foundation and it is really a nice luminous look. Without a doubt these products have turned back the aging clock as far as my appearance!!!

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:00 pm      Reply with quote
wenrwdy@aol.com wrote:
OK so this Eye Tuck Dark Circle Treatment is an instant temp way to resolve under eye issues. It is not long lasting or does it have a cumulative effect? Or both?

But the Illuminating Eye Cream IS a long term solution?

Using both make a real difference or can I get good results with just the instant?

I'm really having a hard time financially but want to try this. So I gotta keep my routine simple. So what simple moisturizer can I use with this that is inexpensive?

Should I just go with Oil of Olay or maybe even canvas cream from Skin Actives?

Both are treatments with cumulative effects, Instant Tuck is also instant. I
first ordered only the instant tuck and couldn't find anything that worked
perfectly with the eye tuck. That was before I discovered the brush application
tip. For me having the illuminating eye care is worth it because it is light and
is a treatment as well. I know others have been success with only the Instant
Eye Tuck. Check the website out and Zach Merrill is the true expert with his
products, feel free to email him directly.
Toby

Easy-Eye Solutions click the links below:

http://www.easyeyesolutions.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ZachEyeSolutions

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
health2u
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 138
Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:09 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
Finally after all these years I am an expert at something......didn't even need a college degree for this one....just free eye bags


Free eye bags, indeed! One of the only things I've ever received, gratis,
that I absolutely didn't want or need.
Tigerlilly
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 23 Jun 2008
Posts: 42
Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:03 pm      Reply with quote
Alley wrote:
Tigerlilly wrote:

But the Illuminating Eye Care alone has me about ready to propose marriage to Zach! That stuff ALMOST eliminates the need for under eye make up! I just can't believe it! Cool



LOL if anything Zach should be proposing marriage to Toby as she has made that man a fortune. Razz

I completely agree on the eye cream - MAGIC

**********************************

Back off, Toby! Zach is MY man!.... Bad Grin
No, but seriously, you know what I noticed this morning? Well, I suffer from time to time iron deficient anemia (yes, I'm taking the iron supplements now...after the fact, and I do tend to slack off on that...)...Ok, lemme just describe to you the STUNNING GORGEOUSNESS of the anemic face...sickly, ghostly, pale...I mean you lose all your color, but miraculously your dark circles lose little or no color and look only worse against your Casper White ghostly face...
Well, the last time I looked this bad, I got sent home from work. No joke. My boss even wanted to drive me home (an hour commute!); that's how bad I looked. So, I did the whole Zach thing this morning AND mineral make up, and no one even knew I felt bad. No one even said "Oh you look tired"...Yeah, I was still draggin' butt through the day, and I could tell I looked pale, but no one else said anything.
The make up helped no question, BUT with my previous episode when everyone was SHOCKED at my appearance, I put TONS of Amazing Eyes coverup under my eyes with extra blush and it just did NOTHING. I looked like a made up corpse!
I'm loving this product more and more every day! (and yes, I'm off to take an iron pill) Rolling Eyes
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:17 pm      Reply with quote
I see another woman on a misson...go for it Tigerlilly Dancing it looks like you have got it together. What we gals can pull off is rather amazing.....with Zach's products of course. Very Happy
Toby

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
ella-stella
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 01 Feb 2009
Posts: 294
Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:20 pm      Reply with quote
has anyone tried just Illuminating Eye Cream alone (without instant tuck)? Would it work to smooth color around the eyes?

I don't have bags (I have the opposite of bags), and my upper lids are always kinda reddish or brownish color (but my skin is very light). So I have to put councilor everyday around the eyes, even on the days when I don't have blues under my eyes. Most of the creams that are targeting capillaries around the eyes have instructions saying "avoid upper lids". From what I am reading here and on the site, this stuff is the closest to the target. I just want to even the tone of my skin around the eyes (most likely it involves treating blood capillaries). But do I need both products for that or just one "Illuminating Eye Cream" can work?
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 01 Aug 2007
Posts: 5982
Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:29 pm      Reply with quote
I don't think the illuminating cream alone will work in the way you want. It's subtle and more glowy than providing color.
You would still need a concealor for more coverage.
ella-stella
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 01 Feb 2009
Posts: 294
Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:28 pm      Reply with quote
What I meant is to use it for treatment, for a long term effect, not immediate substitute of a councilor. (Sorry, I wasn't clear).
System
Automatic Message
Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:44 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic



Decleor Prolagene Lift, Lift & Firm Day Cream - Normal Skin (50 ml / 1.7 oz) Sothys Anti-Ageing Comfort Cream - Grade 2 (50 ml / 1.69 floz) June Jacobs Protective Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (47 ml / 1.6 floz)