Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
health2u
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:01 pm      Reply with quote
ella-stella wrote:
What I meant is to use it for treatment, for a long term effect, not immediate substitute of a councilor. (Sorry, I wasn't clear).

Good question! My understanding is that it IS supposed to treat that, long term. But if you want a definitive answer, you can email Zack and ask him.
He's VERY happy to answer any questions. And he's VERY honest about what his products can, and cannot do. Smile

email: zacheus1212@yahoo.ca
www.easyeyesolutions.com
Alley
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:03 am      Reply with quote
ella-stella wrote:
has anyone tried just Illuminating Eye Cream alone (without instant tuck)? Would it work to smooth color around the eyes?

I don't have bags (I have the opposite of bags), and my upper lids are always kinda reddish or brownish color (but my skin is very light). So I have to put councilor everyday around the eyes, even on the days when I don't have blues under my eyes. Most of the creams that are targeting capillaries around the eyes have instructions saying "avoid upper lids". From what I am reading here and on the site, this stuff is the closest to the target. I just want to even the tone of my skin around the eyes (most likely it involves treating blood capillaries). But do I need both products for that or just one "Illuminating Eye Cream" can work?

ella I have been using only the illuminating eye cream because I haven't figured out the tuck well enough to incorporate into the morning routine yet. I think you should try it. I put too much on the other morning and had to wipe some off as I basically created the reverse raccoon eyes Shock

wenrwdy if you want to try a different moisturizer I would get an eye cream that is very light and one that claims to have some illuminating factor to it; I am sure I saw an ad on tv for an Olay product like that. Canvas will not have that and might be a little to thick for this application. In all honesty I have wasted more money than I care to admit on eye creams and this is the first one that actually does what it claims it will do.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:49 am      Reply with quote
Before I figured out a technique that worked for me, I put regular eye cream on before using the serum. The tuck serum didn't work at all for me when I used a moisturizer first.

Has anyone had luck using just the serum with a regular moisturizer?
Vinceybaby
5% products discount

Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:28 am      Reply with quote
Hmmm this could be where im going wrong as im putting on other eye creams as well as the Illuminating Eye Cream Rolling Eyes Ill try doing it with just the illuminating cream today!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:51 am      Reply with quote
Ready for a Saturday movie? Laughing I got up early Shock this morning and when I was checking some of YouTube videos, I saw a new video that Christopher Drummond has on Zach's products. Then checking out Zach's I saw a new addition to his videos which I like. There is a mention of his product dealing with crepy issues ......which is really true Very Happy . Each video has a different application method so it continues to confirm the flexibility with the products.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkSBz9Pn2pk
and Zach's http://www.youtube.com/user/ZachEyeSolutions

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Ready for a Saturday movie? Laughing I got up early Shock this morning and when I was checking some of YouTube videos, I saw a new video that Christopher Drummond has on Zach's products. Then checking out Zach's I saw a new addition to his videos which I like. There is a mention of his product dealing with crepy issues ......which is really true Very Happy . Each video has a different application method so it continues to confirm the flexibility with the products.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkSBz9Pn2pk
and Zach's http://www.youtube.com/user/ZachEyeSolutions

I have to say that the girl on the first video, hasn't got any bags or darkcircles before the eye treatment.

One small question - I don't ant to read threw all the pages, I guess someone already written about it. When it says that the product erases dark circles under the eyes, do I ever need a concealer again?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:57 pm      Reply with quote
I know it is a treatment and my though is it is working towards that end,...but since dark circles aren't my problem area, I would check that out through the website and an email to Zach.
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:16 pm      Reply with quote
I enjoyed the you tubes/videos but I do wish they would do some close ups before and after as it is not possible to determine any difference.
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:28 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
The first picture is in the morning without anything on the eye area Crying or Very sad result of damage from cps
Now Illuminating Eye Care and Instant Eye Tuck
topped off with mascara

A little more of the eye view
Do you see why I won't leave home without it!!!!!

Wow! Wow! Wow!

It took care of the lines too! I mean this is what I have and man I thought I would need surgery and other special procedures to take care of that!

I'm in!
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:09 pm      Reply with quote
That's what I mean by a close up: before and after.
Alley
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:04 pm      Reply with quote
Toby OMG I just realized your profile said you are 53!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS
Shock Shock Shock Shock
Good God Girl you look amazing. Cool

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:17 pm      Reply with quote
Yes she does Wink
Luciana
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:48 am      Reply with quote
This thread got so long since the last time I logged in!! Thank you, Toby and Nancy G, for your advices (page 5). Between page 5 and now, I had dental implants and had to deal with an infection to one of them; that kept me away for a while from the forum. I will try what you suggested and see if the product works for me as well as it does for you. Thanks again.
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:57 am      Reply with quote
There is a lot to take in here. But it sounds like there are some ways to make this work well and it has to do with technique.

Can someone post 5 important things to remember about using this product and how to make it work well? List more if you need to.
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:58 am      Reply with quote
There is a lot to take in here. But it sounds like there are some ways to make this work well and it has to do with technique.

Can someone post 5 important things to remember about using this product and how to make it work well? List more if you need to.
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:30 am      Reply with quote
Have others had such good results as Toby as far as lines? I mean this looks photoshopped it's so good!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:49 am      Reply with quote
wenrow wrote:
Have others had such good results as Toby as far as lines? I mean this looks photoshopped it's so good!

I promise you this is Toby's eyes with no photoshop.....Toby does well to even be able to put something on photobucket Laughing Not a camera or computer expert here Brick wall
There is a learning curve and once you "have it" the look is always achievable. I am not any kind of makeup artist but through trial and error, I have figured out what works for me with the products I use along with Easy Eye Solutions. The best advice is to email Zach if you are struggling, because he has tips from makeup artist and customers.
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:04 am      Reply with quote
wenrow wrote:

Here is my attempt but remember I am directionally challenged Brick wall
1.Make sure the eye area is clean and dry and apply the Illuminating Eye Care(moisturizer.Use a small amount).
2.Once it has settled I apply my liquid foundation with a brush(this gives a light application to the eye area.)
3. With a small brush I apply the Instant Eye Tuck....small amount to the area that is puffy....I don't extend it up to the side corner of the eye because the puffy area is more towards my nose, rather than the outer part of my eye.
4. Let it dry without making an expression.
5. Check it before I leave for work and if their is any white residue, I take a small brush and dampen it and do a light sweep over the area.
6.Face the day and leave the bags at home Cool

NOW OTHERS apply the moisturizer,tuck, and then the foundation....I started this way but have changed.

OTHERS just use the Instant eye tuck without a moisturizer.

OTHERS use the Instant Eye Tuck and then the Illumination Eye Care(moisturizer).

See what works for you. Very Happy
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:08 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
wenrow wrote:

I promise you this is Toby's eyes with no photoshop.....Toby does well to even be able to put something on photobucket Laughing Not a camera or computer expert here Brick wall
There is a learning curve and once you "have it" the look is always achievable. I am not any kind of makeup artist but through trial and error, I have figured out what works for me with the products I use along with Easy Eye Solutions. The best advice is to email Zach if you are struggling, because he has tips from makeup artist and customers.
Toby

Oh no no! I was not implying she did that to us. I'm saying it is so good that it appears that way.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:17 am      Reply with quote
wenrow,
I didn't at all take it that you were Very Happy , but if someone else may wonder Rolling Eyes I wanted them know my inabilities with that sort of thing Rolling Eyes Truly the change is in the miracle zone for me, but I think others can achieve the same. Go for it Dancing and let's see more pictures. Staring at my own eye balls on this forum is rather strange...I'd like to see another pair Laughing
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:51 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
wenrow,
I didn't at all take it that you were Very Happy , but if someone else may wonder Rolling Eyes I wanted them know my inabilities with that sort of thing Rolling Eyes Truly the change is in the miracle zone for me, but I think others can achieve the same. Go for it Dancing and let's see more pictures. Staring at my own eye balls on this forum is rather strange...I'd like to see another pair Laughing
Toby

Laughing
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:55 am      Reply with quote
My funds are really limited. And my 42nd b-day is coming up. May be able to get this around then in May. Can I get immediate results if i use this or should i start now to look fabulous on my b-day? God they get harder each year into my 40s so this is important. 40 was fine but the 41st year was so hard on me. Real mid life thing ya know? so i want to be able to handle the 42nd a lot better.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:01 am      Reply with quote
wenrow wrote:
My funds are really limited. And my 42nd b-day is coming up. May be able to get this around then in May. Can I get immediate results if i use this or should i start now to look fabulous on my b-day? God they get harder each year into my 40s so this is important. 40 was fine but the 41st year was so hard on me. Real mid life thing ya know? so i want to be able to handle the 42nd a lot better.

My before and after pictures are 5 minutes apart...how's that for instant results Laughing I don't know about you but at 53 I gave up the waiting game....there are things to do, people to see...and I am going to do it leaving my bags behind!!!!! Dancing
Toby Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:07 am      Reply with quote
So from the first time you can see these results?

Did you have any foundation on in the pics? You said you put that on in between.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:36 am      Reply with quote
Actually I think those pictures were taken before I discovered that I could do the foundation by using the brush later for the tuck....can't remember for sure and I am at work and the pictures don't show up on the postings hmm So that means I look a lot better now that I am able to use the foundation with it Laughing
Toby

Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:55 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |