Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.
 
 back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in



B Kamins Purifying Mask (120 ml / 4 floz) Pür Minerals Balancing Act Oil Control Powder (8 g / 0.28 oz) Ahava Age Control Even Tone Sleeping Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags

EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Author Message
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 01 Aug 2007
Posts: 5982
Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:46 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks you Nancy! ... I thought the results I've seen are cumulative but now I know they must be. Isn't it nice you don't need to use everyday? And even more to find something that works.
jodi712
New Member

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 04 Apr 2009
Posts: 5
Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:57 pm      Reply with quote
i'm new to the board... i just ordered the two products and i'll let you know my results! if they work i'll post before/after pics. i'm in my 20s and have dark circles, but not bags... so i'll be interested to see if this works or not.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:16 pm      Reply with quote
jodi712,
Welcome to a great place. There is a lot of information on this forum...great people to share with...and we will also be commitment to help you spend you money Laughing Laughing
Seriously Easy Eye Solutions are great products. Be sure to read through the thread for tips on application.
Toby

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 04 Nov 2008
Posts: 949
Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:01 am      Reply with quote
My Illuminating cream arrived last night so anxious to give it a go this morning with the tuck!

Wenrwdy, just wondering if you got yours yet seeing you live not too far south of me in Chi-town..... Wink (Greetings from Milwaukee!! ha ha)

How do most of you use the 2 products here?? Are you all using them AM and PM? I have just been using AM myself because I use retin-a under my eye at night.....hopefully some of the cumulative benefits will show with just one time a day....

Anyone else that uses retin-a please chime in on how you use these 2 at night in conjunction with the retin...

Hey!! I just noticed my discount moved up to 15%!!! WOOO HOOO!!! ha ha Laughing I guess 250 was the magic number!!!

_________________
Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:47 am      Reply with quote
bren21 wrote:
My Illuminating cream arrived last night so anxious to give it a go this morning with the tuck!

Wenrwdy, just wondering if you got yours yet seeing you live not too far south of me in Chi-town..... Wink (Greetings from Milwaukee!! ha ha)

How do most of you use the 2 products here?? Are you all using them AM and PM? I have just been using AM myself because I use retin-a under my eye at night.....hopefully some of the cumulative benefits will show with just one time a day....

Anyone else that uses retin-a please chime in on how you use these 2 at night in conjunction with the retin...

Hey!! I just noticed my discount moved up to 15%!!! WOOO HOOO!!! ha ha Laughing I guess 250 was the magic number!!!

I mainly use mine in the morning although I have experimented with night. I am a retin-a user and I do the retin-a first and wait a little and then the other. Zach would be the best one to answer this question.
Toby

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 10 Jan 2006
Posts: 1189
Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:22 am      Reply with quote
I did get mine yesterday. I tried it and had great results for the wrinkles. Not for my dark circles however. Is that something that happens later? It really smothed things out nicely. I just did not see the miracle results for the darkness in the corners of my eyes. It said I could keep applying more until I got the desired effect. So I did. It got smoother and smother and then started to flake. So two layers is my limit I guess.

So I hope the dark circle treatment part is cummulative and I will see it get better but later.
Can you still use concealer over this? any kind> I use a cream. Because I must cover up my circles. Mine are not circles though, just inner corners but its dark.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:32 am      Reply with quote
wenrow wrote:
I did get mine yesterday. I tried it and had great results for the wrinkles. Not for my dark circles however. Is that something that happens later? It really smothed things out nicely. I just did not see the miracle results for the darkness in the corners of my eyes. It said I could keep applying more until I got the desired effect. So I did. It got smoother and smother and then started to flake. So two layers is my limit I guess.

So I hope the dark circle treatment part is cumulative and I will see it get better but later.
Can you still use concealer over this? any kind I use a cream. Because I must cover up my circles. Mine are not circles though, just inner corners but its dark.

I do not have dark circles so I can't speak from experience here,but what I would think is that would have to be the cumulative effect that will come later. I would think you could use the moisturizer(Illumination Eye Care) concealer, and then the eye tuck on top. This is how I do my foundation. If your concealer is drying that would present a problem with the other product....also if it is extremely moisturizing you mind need to apply the smallest amount so that the eye tuck will work well. Someone else that is dealing with dark circle can probably answer this better. Of course an email to Zach would be good.

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
Bellezza
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 381
Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:58 am      Reply with quote
I can't seem to avoid the white residue and flakes I get once the product has dried.
I did not like the illuminating cream and gave it away. I use the easy-eye solution and that improves the crepey skin, however if I check an hour later I have developed flaky dry residue all around the edges of the under eye area.
So my next step is to wet a brush, like the one Toby showed us, and retouch all around the area. That works till it drys out then it reappears slightly less, but if I keep on wetting the area I also lose the effect of the tightness.
It's not an easy product to use.
queenpedauque
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 28 Dec 2003
Posts: 255
Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:55 am      Reply with quote
Hi Belleza,
I'm using the smallest amount at this point. Why not start with just a little and slowly increase until you find the pt. at which it starts to flake & show residue.
I find a little works really well. It keeps tightening for a good 30 minutes after application.(I am using the smallest amount I can manage & it still works.
I got the flakies and white residue the 1st day. Now I put just a little on. I'm getting good results. Perhaps I could get better so I'll slowly experiment w/using more on days when I'm at home or near a mirror.
hth
kim
nadjazz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 15 Apr 2007
Posts: 487
Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:43 am      Reply with quote
Bellezza wrote:

I did not like the illuminating cream and gave it away.


Bellezza, can you tell us what you didn't like about the illuminating eye cream? I was debating on whether I need to order both products, when I saw your post. Your response may help make my decision! Very Happy

_________________
Nadine, age 50, live in VA; half-Asian, slight yellow tone; sensitive, dry/combo skin
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:54 am      Reply with quote
nadjazz wrote:
Bellezza wrote:

I did not like the illuminating cream and gave it away.


Bellezza, can you tell us what you didn't like about the illuminating eye cream? I was debating on whether I need to order both products, when I saw your post. Your response may help make my decision! Very Happy

najazz,
It might be helpful to read through the thread before deciding about the cream. I didn't have dark circles so at first I didn't order the cream....I knew I needed the instant eye tuck because of eye bags. When I tried the instant eye tuck with my own eye moisturizer it didn't work as well so I ended up ordering the moisturizer and love it. Everyone is different due to their skin and the condition it is in. In checking though the postings you see various comments.
Also most important is nanci at ncnproskin is running a special on the products http://www.ncnproskincare.com/virtuemart/2713.html
Very Happy Toby

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
Bellezza
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 381
Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:20 pm      Reply with quote
nadjazz wrote:
Bellezza wrote:

I did not like the illuminating cream and gave it away.


Bellezza, can you tell us what you didn't like about the illuminating eye cream? I was debating on whether I need to order both products, when I saw your post. Your response may help make my decision! Very Happy


Our age contributes to our various reactions to products. I'm 65 yrs old and found that any illuminating cream emphasizes the crepey skin. My daughter once gave me a Dermalogica illuminating eye cream that she loves. It looks great on her but on my skin it made my lines more visible. I gave that cream back to her and I should have known that I wouldn't have liked this new one also.
Bellezza
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 381
Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:23 pm      Reply with quote
queenpedauque wrote:
Hi Belleza,
I'm using the smallest amount at this point. Why not start with just a little and slowly increase until you find the pt. at which it starts to flake & show residue.
I find a little works really well. It keeps tightening for a good 30 minutes after application.(I am using the smallest amount I can manage & it still works.
I got the flakies and white residue the 1st day. Now I put just a little on. I'm getting good results. Perhaps I could get better so I'll slowly experiment w/using more on days when I'm at home or near a mirror.
hth
kim


Good suggestion Kim!
Apparently I still need to experiment
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 10 Jan 2006
Posts: 1189
Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:38 am      Reply with quote
Well I've been playing around with this since I got it a couple of days ago.

first BIG lesson is stay away from oils near your eyes or on your fingers. I feel like using the cream first and then adding the serum seems to work best for me. Instead of mixing it and then applying. But I had just put my lip treatment on which is oil based and then touched my under eye area. I kept touching it because it is so weird seeing that area so smooth! This stuff really smooths it out! Anyway just one second after I touched it it flaked. And i did not have that much oil on my skin. So make sure your hands are washed and clean of any oily residue.

Zak told me I'll see the circles improve over time. So no problem. I'll keep using it daily.

I have been using the Origin's Youthtopia Age Correcting serum and THAT stuff is really smothing things out as well. So now the Easy won't have to work as hard as it did. I love it so I bought some of the Youthtopia firming cream and that will be my night regimen. And this will be for the AM.

Liking it a lot so far. I rarely wear make up and today I will so we'll see how that goes. This is really a personal thing and everyone needs to figure out what works best for them as far as sequence and how much.

I kept applying as many layers as I could until it flaked. so two is my limit.

And this is also cummulative? It will keep working on the lines as I use it daily? And was it Nancy who said it seemed to work all over her face after some time went by? It travels? That is great!

So far so good....
Bellezza
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 381
Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:24 am      Reply with quote
Today's application of the easy-eye worked a lot better. Three hrs. after application I have no white residue, no flaky skin, just smooth skin. I used my finger to spread and pat the product in. For a while I had been using a brush. That seemed an easier method of application but in my case i got white flaky residue

When I applied easy-eye I had an oily eye cream on, plus I had put moisture cream on my face and did not wash my hands. The amount of gel I used was about the same as always. Go figure!
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 10 Jan 2006
Posts: 1189
Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:28 am      Reply with quote
Bellezza wrote:
When I applied easy-eye I had an oily eye cream on, plus I had put moisture cream on my face and did not wash my hands. The amount of gel I used was about the same as always. Go figure!


So you are saying you think that is why you HAD the flaking problem?
Bellezza
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 381
Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:07 pm      Reply with quote
wenrow wrote:
Bellezza wrote:
When I applied easy-eye I had an oily eye cream on, plus I had put moisture cream on my face and did not wash my hands. The amount of gel I used was about the same as always. Go figure!


So you are saying you think that is why you HAD the flaking problem?


I'm not sure why this product has white residue at times... In my case using my index finger instead of a brush worked better. Perhaps because I patted it in.

Also it has to be my last step. Applying foundation over it will mess it up.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:17 pm      Reply with quote
Bellezza wrote:
wenrow wrote:
Bellezza wrote:
When I applied easy-eye I had an oily eye cream on, plus I had put moisture cream on my face and did not wash my hands. The amount of gel I used was about the same as always. Go figure!


So you are saying you think that is why you HAD the flaking problem?


I'm not sure why this product has white residue at times... In my case using my index finger instead of a brush worked better. Perhaps because I patted it in.


Also it has to be my last step. Applying foundation over it will mess it up.


For me the Instant Eye Tuck needs to be the last step also.
Toby

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 10 Jan 2006
Posts: 1189
Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:23 pm      Reply with quote
Toby are those brushes expensive? Can I find one at Ulta relatively cheap?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:28 pm      Reply with quote
I have tried all kinds of small brushes and as as long as they have a little stiffness to them they all worked. Very Happy
Toby

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
health2u
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 138
Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:54 pm      Reply with quote
Bellezza wrote:
Today's application of the easy-eye worked a lot better. Three hrs. after application I have no white residue, no flaky skin, just smooth skin. I used my finger to spread and pat the product in. For a while I had been using a brush. That seemed an easier method of application but in my case i got white flaky residue

When I applied easy-eye I had an oily eye cream on, plus I had put moisture cream on my face and did not wash my hands. The amount of gel I used was about the same as always. Go figure!


Bellezza, I'm really glad you found a technique that works for you.
That's good news!

To the rest of you - who may be celebrating holidays this week and/or Sunday - I send my best, bagless wishes. Smile

h2u
stovetop
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 09 May 2007
Posts: 382
Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:22 am      Reply with quote
Will these products be effective in eliminating sagging and puffiness in the under eyebrow area? Thanks
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 10 Jan 2006
Posts: 1189
Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:19 am      Reply with quote
Bellezza wrote:
wenrow wrote:
Bellezza wrote:
When I applied easy-eye I had an oily eye cream on, plus I had put moisture cream on my face and did not wash my hands. The amount of gel I used was about the same as always. Go figure!


So you are saying you think that is why you HAD the flaking problem?


I'm not sure why this product has white residue at times... In my case using my index finger instead of a brush worked better. Perhaps because I patted it in.

Also it has to be my last step. Applying foundation over it will mess it up.


I tried it over my concealer yesterday and it did not flake really but looked cracked. Illum cream, concealer, then serum. You could still see the white a bit. Looked like I had super dry skin.

This illuminating cream is moisturizing?
nadjazz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 15 Apr 2007
Posts: 487
Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:08 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:

nadjazz,
It might be helpful to read through the thread before deciding about the cream. I didn't have dark circles so at first I didn't order the cream....I knew I needed the instant eye tuck because of eye bags. When I tried the instant eye tuck with my own eye moisturizer it didn't work as well so I ended up ordering the moisturizer and love it. Everyone is different due to their skin and the condition it is in. In checking though the postings you see various comments.
Also most important is nanci at ncnproskin is running a special on the products http://www.ncnproskincare.com/virtuemart/2713.html
Very Happy Toby


Thanks, Toby, for summarizing so well! I did read the entire thread, and went to Zach's site, and just got information overload! I guess that's why I honed in on Bellezza's post. My list of products to order from NCN is getting longer and longer, LOL.

Bellezza wrote:

Our age contributes to our various reactions to products. I'm 65 yrs old and found that any illuminating cream emphasizes the crepey skin. My daughter once gave me a Dermalogica illuminating eye cream that she loves. It looks great on her but on my skin it made my lines more visible. I gave that cream back to her and I should have known that I wouldn't have liked this new one also.

Ah, Bellezza, now I understand. I don't have that problem below my eyes, but do have that problem in the inner corners, so I know what you mean. Thank you for the feedback!

_________________
Nadine, age 50, live in VA; half-Asian, slight yellow tone; sensitive, dry/combo skin
jakee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 23 Dec 2006
Posts: 357
Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:13 am      Reply with quote
What is (are) the active ingredient that has a cumulative effect on diminishing wrinkles/dark circles/puffiness? Can someone explain how this product is supposed to work: short term and long term. Thanks.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:06 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic



Osmotics Blue Copper 5 Prime Sleep Tight Mask (50 ml / 1.7 oz) Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream Tube (31 ml / 1 floz) Ahava Age Control Even Tone Sleeping Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)