Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz)
Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Truffles
5% products discount

Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:42 am      Reply with quote
chyi wrote:
thank u, but I wanna know is it Canada website?

Hi, When I ordered Zach emailed me to let me know he was shipping it from his Toronto office, I'm in Canada. That was great, no duty to pay! I'm not sure if he has another office in the states or not.
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:36 pm      Reply with quote
chyi wrote:
thank u, but I wanna know is it Canada website?

He says it is an American company.
Luciana
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:57 am      Reply with quote
I see that jodi712 and moonstone have noticed an improvement to their dark circles. Maybe there is still hope for my dark circles. I will keep on applying both products, maybe it just takes longer due to my age (44) and because my circles seem to be hereditary - already had huge dark circles in first grade. Jodi712, please post here if you find any new combination/sequence of products that work together with Zach's products for your dark circles.
MystyPines
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
Well, I just read through all 17 pages of this thread, and all I can say is wow, I am so impressed with the before/after pictures posted. I have been battling the undereye bags/hollows for the last few years.

So, I ordered from NCN Professional Skincare the Eye Tuck Serum and Illuminating Eye Cream. I can't wait to try it out!

Anyone know where NCN Professional Skincare is located, just trying to figure out how far and long it will take to get the product. I live in the Northeast USA.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:31 pm      Reply with quote
MystyPines wrote:
Well, I just read through all 17 pages of this thread, and all I can say is wow, I am so impressed with the before/after pictures posted. I have been battling the undereye bags/hollows for the last few years.

So, I ordered from NCN Professional Skincare the Eye Tuck Serum and Illuminating Eye Cream. I can't wait to try it out!

Anyone know where NCN Professional Skincare is located, just trying to figure out how far and long it will take to get the product. I live in the Northeast USA.

Your in luck she is in Connecticut I think.
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:16 pm      Reply with quote
Yep. Nanci lives in Connecticut.
MystyPines
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:48 am      Reply with quote
Awesome! I live in Connecticut too! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:20 am      Reply with quote
MystyPines wrote:
Awesome! I live in Connecticut too! Very Happy

Small world Laughing
Toby

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:25 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone know if this product could be used in conjunction with Valmont eye creams, specifically the L'elixir one and the new EJ-D cream for eyes? I have the lift gel from that South African company that someone raved about a while ago, but that one doesn't seem to do much for me.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:39 am      Reply with quote
Aimee3 wrote:
Does anyone know if this product could be used in conjunction with Valmont eye creams, specifically the L'elixir one and the new EJ-D cream for eyes? I have the lift gel from that South African company that someone raved about a while ago, but that one doesn't seem to do much for me.

I tried 1) the eye tuck on top of the Valmont eye and lip contour cream, 2) the eye tuck first and layered it with the eye cream, 3)and I mixed the eye tuck and the eye cream and applied the mixture: it did not work. The eye cream may be too thick. I am not sure how the eye and lip contour cream compares to the creams you mentioned in terms of thickness. I think the eye tuck works better with lighter eye creams. It works for me when used in conjunction with Cellcosmet eye contour cream.
Aimee3
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:53 am      Reply with quote
Luciana, thank you so much for your informative reply to my question. I am not giving up my Valmont L'elixir eye cream. I really love it because it makes the skin around my eyes look very dewy. So I guess I have to choose...dewy skin or tight, lifted, but DRY skin. I just ordered the Valmont EJ-D factor for eyes after using a sample that EDS sent me with my L'elixir order. It's supposed to tighten skin so maybe those 2 products will be enough.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:12 am      Reply with quote
Aimee3 wrote:
Luciana, thank you so much for your informative reply to my question. I am not giving up my Valmont L'elixir eye cream. I really love it because it makes the skin around my eyes look very dewy. So I guess I have to choose...dewy skin or tight, lifted, but DRY skin. I just ordered the Valmont EJ-D factor for eyes after using a sample that EDS sent me with my L'elixir order. It's supposed to tighten skin so maybe those 2 products will be enough.

Although I don't use the Valmont, I agree. I really don't care for these two products. I find them drying & a pain in the neck to apply. Even when I get them on alright, I still need to keep checking afterwards to make sure that I haven't started flaking or cracking. It's embarrassing to forget to check & (always) run into someone that you know then realize that your eyes have an awful white cast.
Oh well, there's something for everyone Wink
blesstd
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:42 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone,

I haven't posted in a while but wanted to take a moment to share my very early experience with the eye tuck and illuminating cream.

My main concerns are undereye puffiness, more towards the inner eye area and angling lower, and both fine and deep wrinkles. I saw/read the wonderful results so many have had and decided to take the $$$ plunge and see if this would help me too.

I've only applied this three times so far and understand there is a learning curve before finding the perfect method as we're all different. The first two times I obviously applied too much serum (using fingers) because I did experience noticeable flaking. I had more flakiness when I used the serum alone; it worked much better with the cream first and using a brush to apply the serum (like I saw posted).

My problem though, is once I apply the serum, the puffy area actually looks worse. (I thought someone posted a similar experience but can't recall which page number this comment is on.) This has occurred for all three times I've used the product so far. It does a great job on smoothing the fine lines and firming the area but I look slightly swollen.

I emailed Zach who promptly replied (excellent customer service!) that it may be due to some fat deposits in the puffy area which the serum would not help. He went on to explain that once the serum firms, fatty deposits may become more visible which may be my problem. He did suggest trying a second layer but did warn about the risk of flaking.

I truly appreciate his honesty and I would like to ask if any of you have had similar results? Is there any getting around it?

I do plan to try this a few times before giving up completely. I so want this to work and am so bummed I may be in the unsuccessful few. I just wanted to share my experience so far in case anyone has similar issues.

Thanks for listening and any advice you may have!
InkyProse
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:28 pm      Reply with quote
blesstd wrote:
Hi everyone,

I haven't posted in a while but wanted to take a moment to share my very early experience with the eye tuck and illuminating cream.

My main concerns are undereye puffiness, more towards the inner eye area and angling lower, and both fine and deep wrinkles. I saw/read the wonderful results so many have had and decided to take the $$$ plunge and see if this would help me too.

I've only applied this three times so far and understand there is a learning curve before finding the perfect method as we're all different. The first two times I obviously applied too much serum (using fingers) because I did experience noticeable flaking. I had more flakiness when I used the serum alone; it worked much better with the cream first and using a brush to apply the serum (like I saw posted).

My problem though, is once I apply the serum, the puffy area actually looks worse. (I thought someone posted a similar experience but can't recall which page number this comment is on.) This has occurred for all three times I've used the product so far. It does a great job on smoothing the fine lines and firming the area but I look slightly swollen.

I emailed Zach who promptly replied (excellent customer service!) that it may be due to some fat deposits in the puffy area which the serum would not help. He went on to explain that once the serum firms, fatty deposits may become more visible which may be my problem. He did suggest trying a second layer but did warn about the risk of flaking.

I truly appreciate his honesty and I would like to ask if any of you have had similar results? Is there any getting around it?

I do plan to try this a few times before giving up completely. I so want this to work and am so bummed I may be in the unsuccessful few. I just wanted to share my experience so far in case anyone has similar issues.

Oh girl, I will probably get jumped on for this advice, but here goes...

If you do discover beyond a shadow of a doubt that you have fat deposits, you might want to consider using a spot reduction cream like Oligo.dx. I have used it on my lower cheeks and jowl area and it worked. It is a cellulite/fat reducer and it works well on fat. If you went to a plastic surgeon to have the fat removed, he would suck it out or use a comparable method (what are they using now, radio frequency or lasers or something?) Anyway, proceed very carefully with this. You might want to put just the lightest coat possible on and don't put it in an area where you need more fat. And good luck!

You can practice with the Oligo on your thighs. Smile I believe EDS carries it.

(You might want to consult with a plastic surgeon under the pretense of wanting some surgery to correct the area. He might be able to tell you if it is fat or fluid.)

49*~~dark auburn, light, blue/green*~~ Red/Infrared/Amber LED*~~ Dermarolling*~~ Retin A*~~ Cupping*~~Homeopathic HGH*~~Ionic Footbaths*~~About to put my Incline Table Together**** See what all you people are driving me to???****Don't get me started on the supplements, you'll regret it**** Love Wins...
health2u
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:12 pm      Reply with quote
blesstd wrote:
Hi everyone,

blesstd, I had the same problems as you. These products really do work well on fat/fluid deposits (I have lots of both), you just have to experiment with the application until you figure out where/how much serum to use to get it to tuck the part of the undereye that is puffy. I've also been using both products for about 2 months, and the "puff" that is the result of the fat/fluid has deflated, on me, considerably, so don't give up on experimenting. Smile It's definitely worth playing around with the application. (I took a bath in the stuff one weekend, lol, and finally got it right)

I've got some serious bags, and I'm asking a lot of these products, but if you stick with it, I think you'll be pleased with the end result. You can also put the serum on either side of your nose (on face where sinuses start) and extend the serum below the baggy part. (I have to apply it to clean, dry skin. Any kind of cream just makes my bags harder to tuck)
I also use the serum at night. I think that's helping to 'deflate' the bags.

So sorry for long post. hth
blesstd
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:40 am      Reply with quote
InkyProse:
Thank you for taking the time to post another idea to consider. I've not heard of this but will certainly look into it if the eye tuck doesn't work for me. Knowing how nagging these issues can be, I'm glad you've found something that works for you!

Health2u:
Being that you've had similar issues, it's so good to hear of your noticeable improvement just after a few months of using these products! This is what I was hoping to hear - that the results I am getting will likely improve with continued use. Now I won't mind putting up with the opposite effect of being slightly puffier initially.

I will keep at it, tweaking my application until I find the way it works best for me. I think I'll try it at night too and see if that helps with the morning puffiness too. I'll be back to post my progress.

Thanks so much! Smile
health2u
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:41 pm      Reply with quote
blesstd wrote:
InkyProse:
Thank you for taking the time to post another idea to consider. I've not heard of this but will certainly look into it if the eye tuck doesn't work for me. Knowing how nagging these issues can be, I'm glad you've found something that works for you!

Health2u:
Being that you've had similar issues, it's so good to hear of your noticeable improvement just after a few months of using these products! This is what I was hoping to hear - that the results I am getting will likely improve with continued use. Now I won't mind putting up with the opposite effect of being slightly puffier initially.

I will keep at it, tweaking my application until I find the way it works best for me. I think I'll try it at night too and see if that helps with the morning puffiness too. I'll be back to post my progress.

Thanks so much! Smile

That's the spirit. Smile Good luck. Looking forward to hearing about your success!
KTKat
5% products discount

Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:33 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone

I've been following this thread with GREAT interest, as I have horrible eye bags that make me look permanently tired, and older than my 35 years. Well, I've finally caved and ordered the products, so will report back as soon as they arrive.

I too have the problem of fatty deposits, rather than simple puffiness, so am interested in whether you fatty-eyed Smile girls are able to make this product work for you. Would be so amazing if we could get results from it...

Thanks toby, and thanks everyone else for all the info. Will post again soon!... x
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
I wish all the new users the best of luck. This stuff really is amazing when you finally find YOUR way of making it work for you. I really have never had anything I could honestly give HG status to and I have been fortunate enough to get 2 products in the last month and a half I can finally give it to...this and retin-a!!! Wink Laughing I am on cloud nine!!!!

I have been using this for a few weeks now and my under eye area is definitely improving...meaning that my under eye area looks better than it did before using the serum and illuminator without even having the tuck on. Application is getting better every day now that I have found what works for me, I don't get too much of the flakies any more...although I have used quite a bit of the serum in my experimentation "phase" from applying, taking off and re-applying several times just to get it right!! Laughing So I will probably put in another order at NCN while it's on sale just to have it around when this one runs out. The next bottle should last a lot longer now that I know what the heck I am doing.......

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:03 pm      Reply with quote
I emailed Zach and ask if he would do a facts sheet about the Easy Eye Products ingredients. I thought an explaination of how the products work would be helpful. When he sent the information I asked him permission to share it on the forums where his products have been discussed. If you have questions about any of this information Zach will be happy to respond to you by email. He has wonderful customer service and stays on top of his emails! Very Happy

Instant Eye-Tuck & Dark Circle Treatment
Horse Chestnut, the main ingredient, in the treatment of dark circles and under-eye puffiness, along with the green tea. These two ingredients move unwanted fluid away from the undereye tissue. They also reconstruct undereye tissue and promote the regrowth of healthy, new, strong cells. Green Tea is widely known as one of the most powerful antioxidant in nature.

Collagen restores elasticity. It plumps and fills out the skin, and supports the production of healthy collagen cells. Glucose Gum, along with the Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, gives the serum its ability to tuck. Ruscus Aculeatus root extract also promotes cell growth. Glycerin promotes the 'smoothing out effect' the serum has, to treat fine lines.

Willow Bark serves as an agent to both help the emulsion of oil and water and serves as a humectant. Fruit extracts exfoliate the skin, and lighten it. (They also deposit a measure of vitamin C, which is very effective for skin regeneration.) Cucumber reduces inflammation.

Calendula Officinalis Flower extract is used to strengthen and heal the undereye tissue. The serum also contains a high level of protein. Yeast Protein for skin regeneration is also a natural source of vitamin B. Calendula is a powerful healing agent, restoring balance to the skin's PH levels. Xanthan Gum is a stabilizer.
Illuminating Eye Care
The Illuminating Eye Care contains a powerful combination of vitamins and minerals – the equivalent of taking a multi-vitamin for your skin tissue. This dual- action cream illuminates and smoothes to reduce fine lines, wrinkles and dark circles. It firms and hydrates. Mica is used for the illumination, and helps give the cream its smooth texture. Cyclopentasiloxane, a humectant, retains moisture by acting as a skin conditioner. Dimethicone protects the skin from moisture loss, and Glycerin helps prevent dryness and gives the cream its smoothing effect. Glycerin also aids the skin's immune/healing system. (Glycerin will also attract water into the skin from the surrounding air.)

Pentylene Glycol and Butylene Glycol are both humectants. Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and restores natural skin texture. Collagen restores elasticity and promotes healthy cell regrowth. Allantoin aides in soothing the skin tissue. Vitamin B5 (Panthenol) stimulates cell growth and aids in tissue repair.

Glucosamine firms skin tissue. Hyaluronic Acid allows retention of skin moisture and functions as a lubricant between the connective tissues of the skin. It also supports skin hydration. Hexylene Glycol is a moisturizing ingredient that makes the skin soft and supple. Niacinamide is a B3 vitamin that stimulates skin-cell growth and aids in tissue repair. This formula penetrates the epidermis. It also contains essential glucosamine complex, which strengthens and firms delicate eye skin.

Facts and Situations
The Instant Eye-Tuck & Dark Circle Treatment has a "learning curve" associated with the initial applications. The active ingredients will cause a mild skin sensation, similar to any new product that may be applied to the skin. It has an initial warming effect that lasts moments and then dissipates.

Some flaking may occur due to inaccurate application. The skin, depending on its condition, will only be able to absorb so much of the serum. The remainder will stay on the surface. If flaking occurs, this can be wiped away with a damp cloth.

The serum is only applied to the immediate undereye area. However, once applied, the product will migrate through the skin layers to penetrate the entire upper cheekbone area. This migration causes the upper facial skin (excluding the forehead) to rejuvenate and firm, as well. What may occur: at the far edge of the cheekbone/eye area, a fine white powder may appear. This is the unabsorbed residue of the formula coming to the surface. It is excess, and can be easily wiped away with a damp cloth.

Some clients have observed that with their initial applications, the undereye tissue momentarily becomes more pronounced. This is due to the sensitivity of this tissue and is general due to the pressure applied by the finger during the application process. This event is also the result of the collagen and other ingredients absorbing into the skin tissue. The skin tissue is like a pocket. Once filled it becomes larger. After a few minutes the serum adjusts to the area and the puffiness will diminish - leaving a smooth, firm outer surface.
The Instant Eye-Tuck & Dark Circle Treatment is forumulated to be applied to the immediate under-eye tissue. Applications which are misdirected and/or taken beyond the outer edge of the eye may result in flaking.

For more information regarding
Easy-Eye Solutions click the links below:

http://www.easyeyesolutions.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ZachEyeSolutions

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:31 pm      Reply with quote
I'm bummed. I love this product but my eyes are really sensitive to it. I think it's more because I go to Bikram yoga 4x a week and the product migrates actually into my eye as well as around the edges.
I've had swollen inner corners many times since I started and now my eyes feel really scratchy when I take my contacts out.
So it's no more Easy Eye Solutions for a good while and then maybe I'll give it a try again on non-yoga days.
It was such a good product.
Kim
SarasotaLady

Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:16 pm      Reply with quote
I've written twice to Zach and never received responses.

Am particularly interested in effectiveness of eye tuck where bags are due to fatty deposits rather than water. for those who have that condition, please continue to report on your results..

For the price of the eye tuck, the list of ingredients isn't very impressive. Horse chestnut is used primarily for water/edema conditions, from what I gather. Guess I'll wait and see before taking the plunge.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:52 am      Reply with quote
I remember when AlphaDerma first brought out their Okusil eye product, many users had problems from irritation so they ended up removing the horse chestnut which was causing the problems. The irritation from this ingredient was quite widespread.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:07 am      Reply with quote
SarasotaLady,
I'm so surprised that you've written Zach twice & not received a reply - I had a question about the products long before I took the plunge & his response was within hours. And this week, when I did purchase, he remembered my original email to him (from 6wks prior) & mentioned it in his email receipt.
I'd suggest giving it one more try to reach him.
Maria

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:59 am      Reply with quote
SarasotaLady wrote:
I've written twice to Zach and never received responses.

Am particularly interested in effectiveness of eye tuck where bags are due to fatty deposits rather than water. for those who have that condition, please continue to report on your results..

For the price of the eye tuck, the list of ingredients isn't very impressive. Horse chestnut is used primarily for water/edema conditions, from what I gather. Guess I'll wait and see before taking the plunge.

Horse chestnut is used to treat Chronic Venous Insufficiency (CVI), and is used, topically, to support wound healing and promote circulation, because of its compression abilities. (Also used to treat hemorrhoids.)
As with any product, there are always varying qualities of ingredients. Zach's products are extremely effective, and for me and many others, 'The Proof Is In The Pudding.' Smile

I agree with maria51va. Zach's customer service is impeccable. I would
definitely suggest you email him again. He may not have ever received your communications.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |