Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:10 pm      Reply with quote
Hi SarasotaLady,
I see that you are brand new to the forum with only two posts. Welcome aboard and this thread contain lots of information that I am sure you will find helpful. Also I have sent you a pm here so you will want to check it out.
Toby

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:48 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using both the illuminating cream and the serum.

The serum worked great on me for a period and now it still helps but I don't feel it is doing the job it did in the beginning. So I started applying at night too. Still not achieving the beginning results.

What do you think is up with that? I have fluid and fatty undereye area.
health2u
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:35 pm      Reply with quote
kj68 wrote:
I've been using both the illuminating cream and the serum.

The serum worked great on me for a period and now it still helps but I don't feel it is doing the job it did in the beginning. So I started applying at night too. Still not achieving the beginning results.

What do you think is up with that? I have fluid and fatty undereye area.

kj68, I think I have good news for you. Smile The reason the serum might seem like it's not working is because the area under your eye (under the skin) has changed since you started using the products. I had this happen to me, and in order to accommodate the changes - which were not really noticeable to me at that point - I had to adjust the way I was applying the serum.

I hesitate to post any other 'new' technique I use, because I've had to change my own technique more than once. But, now I apply the serum, lightly, with the inside of my ring finger (not the finger pad). And, I learned that I get much better results if I shake the serum bottle, really well, before I use it.

hth. Good luck. Smile
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:07 pm      Reply with quote
kj68,
I have gone through several different adjustments to the products. At first I struggled with white residue...then when I started applying with a brush that was no longer a problem. I have noticed my skin improving and can take the product better even without using a brush. Now I can use more product and almost never have any residue problems. Is my technique getting better...hopefully yes but I think it has to deal with my skin accepting the products more and therefore....no white residue.
Toby Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:38 am      Reply with quote
Hello, I am new here but followed this thread. I am using the Easy Eye Solution for a few weeks now and I am pleased with the results. The only trouble is finding a concealer or foundation to use over it - i simply had no luck or it took me half a day to sort something out that somehow looked okish, but I did not get the results I wanted.
So I decided to try Christopher Drummond products, but I live in the UK and the shipping costs are skyhigh. I emailed CD and he told me that his products are sold in the UK now, by JustBeauty Direct. ( cannot post the link, because it's my first post - just Google ) . Ordered the concealer today and a sample of the foundation.
Perhaps this helps members who live in the UK and want the perfect look, well - I hope it will be.
Ellen

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:33 am      Reply with quote
ellenk wrote:
Hello, I am new here but followed this thread. I am using the Easy Eye Solution for a few weeks now and I am pleased with the results. The only trouble is finding a concealer or foundation to use over it - i simply had no luck or it took me half a day to sort something out that somehow looked okish, but I did not get the results I wanted.
So I decided to try Christopher Drummond products, but I live in the UK and the shipping costs are skyhigh. I emailed CD and he told me that his products are sold in the UK now, by JustBeauty Direct. ( cannot post the link, because it's my first post - just Google ) . Ordered the concealer today and a sample of the foundation.
Perhaps this helps members who live in the UK and want the perfect look, well - I hope it will be.
Ellen

Hey Ellen,
We seem to travel to the same forums....so glad to see you here...Welcome to EDS Very Happy
I mentioned finding Christopher Drummond's concealer being great with Easy Eye Solutions and it is. I ordered some of his products last week and am most impressed. This is the site for the UK folks that you mentioned Ellenwww.justbeautydirect.co.uk. That site should help with the shipping for UK people. The concealer is creamy and I have had success with using it along with Easy Eye Solutions products.
I have started a thread for Christopher Durmmonds Products so that we can keep threads from overlapping.
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?p=454476#454476
Toby

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:29 am      Reply with quote
Please for give me if this question has been asked. I have skimmed through the post but with 3 children I don't know if I will ever get through them all. Very Happy I just recieved my order a few days ago. Do you use the products at night as well and during the day? I just finished my eye cream and don't know if I should re-order for my pm routine?
Thanks so much, Lucie
health2u
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
Loumomofthree wrote:
Please for give me if this question has been asked. I have skimmed through the post but with 3 children I don't know if I will ever get through them all. Very Happy I just recieved my order a few days ago. Do you use the products at night as well and during the day? I just finished my eye cream and don't know if I should re-order for my pm routine?
Thanks so much, Lucie

Hi Loumomofthree,

I'll recap the posts for you - sounds like you have your hands full!
Some of us do use the products at night, while others use their favorite creams/moisturizers at night instead of the serum/illuminating cream.
I think it's an individual preference. But, the serum and cream do help in a reparative way, so you might want to try using it at night, too. Smile
Loumomofthree
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
Loumomofthree wrote:
Hi Loumomofthree,

I'll recap the posts for you - sounds like you have your hands full!
Some of us do use the products at night, while others use their favorite creams/moisturizers at night instead of the serum/illuminating cream.
I think it's an individual preference. But, the serum and cream do help in a reparative way, so you might want to try using it at night, too. Smile

Thank-you VERY much. Your a sweetheart!!! between trying to read these post and trying to figure out what sunblock I should be using Very Happy I may never get the kids feed Bad Grin
Lou
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:14 pm      Reply with quote
Hey I reviewed Easy Eye Tuck over on makeupalley.com

If you want to share your experiences so that others looking for a way to help their dark circles and smooth eye area you can do so here:

http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemID=118272

you may have to register to even view the reviews and for sure if you want to leave a review.

Any products for dark circles are not really getting good reviews and not many know about this product so you would be helping many out there who go to MUA looking for something like this.
SarasotaLady

Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:17 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone,

In an earlier post, I stated that I had written to Zach but had not received a response. Well, I was wrong, wrong, wrong-- and sincerely apologize. Long story short-- I used the wrong email address for Zach to send response to-- and was only able to access it today.
maria51va
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:49 am      Reply with quote
Not to worry! We all just knew that Zach couldn't have not responded - thank you for letting us know via this forum!
Maria Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:17 pm      Reply with quote
Ok so a GF of mine was trying to say that the photos I showed her (the ones I posted on here awhile back) were mostly make up tricks. She was like "its just you without make up and then with. "You can do all sorts of tricks with make up. Maybe its in your head" She lives out of state so all she could see what the photos.

But I know I look better with the serum and make up than just make up alone. So I took some more pics with make up alone and even some "tricks" to minimize lines. the make up I wear is called AGE DEFYING make up.

Well it does cover up nicely but it does not defy age like this stuff does.

So what do you think?

Without any make up

With make up only. No other products:

With make up and Eye Tuck and Illuminating Cream:

Make up, both products but with the most unflattering angle...No bags, smooth as ever. Note you can see my huge pores but you can't see my lines. so you know it is not retouched in any way.
miss anna
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:49 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks so much for the photos Wendy. I have been reading all the posts and have been thinking of buying but I think I'm not sure if I would make the effort to trial various techniques. I only have so much time in the mornings and I don't want to spend a lot of time checking if I have white flakes everywhere.

You don't have what I would consider bags. The skin around your eyes looks fine to me without makeup but it definitely looks smoother with the eye tuck. If it makes you feel great, it's definitely worth it.
Bellezza
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:02 pm      Reply with quote
It definitely makes a difference. You look beautiful. BTW I love your hair color.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:06 pm      Reply with quote
Let's also not forget Wendy's other pictures that show how it smoothes the area under her eye where she has the problem from the injection!!!This is amazing.
Toby

wenrow wrote:
I just took these today.

After I applied the cream and let it settle, what I did was mix my concealer (it is oil based) on the top of my hand (enough for both eyes) with one drop of serum. then applied that under each eye with the brush. It was not quite enough smoothing so after about 15-20 minutes I applied a drop on each eye with the brush again and patted it in gently. No flakes until after a couple hours but it was not flakes, just looked a little dry. Easily remedied that with a wet Q-tip and smoothed it over those very small spots. and looks good still after several hours.

My right eye (you see it on the left) had some reaction I guess to Restylane injections I had years ago. It left like some bumpiness there and nothing would cover it up. So not only does this work with natural bags but this sort of problem as well.

I swear to God I did not retouch any of these. I even changed the lighting to show as much detail as possible.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:26 pm      Reply with quote
Toby,
Zach should make you his spokeswoman and use your eyes and Wendy's in his advertisements. You're both so beautiful!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:42 pm      Reply with quote
Wendy...not trying to steal your thunder here,but I am reposting my pictures to back up your passion for what Zach's product do. They literally transform the under eye area in five minutes. I have(had?) crepiness, and eye bags even though the bags are as apparent in the pictures as they are in person. But once the tuck gets those babies they are long gone! Laughing And the best part my under eye area is so improved now after two months it looks like a before and after without the products on!!!!
And Bellezza you are now my best friend..what a lovely complement and with yesterday being my birthday you gave me the best present EVER!!
Toby wrote:
The first picture is in the
morning without anything on the eye area Crying or Very sad result of damage from cps
Now Illuminating Eye Care and Instant Eye Tuck
topped off with mascara

A little more of the eye view
Do you see why I won't leave home without it!!!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:46 pm      Reply with quote
Yes Toby I have my own "bag" problem with that one eye. All the little bumps and how it is raised instead of an indent along the trough. but it covers up very well.
MystyPines
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:15 am      Reply with quote
Hi Ladies:

Well, I have been using the Eye Tuck for 1 week now (blending on with my finger) and I am amazed with the results (I am 44 with slight eye bags, but no dark circles under the eye). I do have a problem with a bit a of flaking, but compared to the eye bags I had before using the formula, I can live with the flakes and work on the application process more.

I did purchase the Illuminating Eye Cream, but have not used it yet. I just wanted to try the Eye Tuck alone to see what it does.

Bottom line: this is a keeper and I would put it up there with Vit. C and Retin-A. Definitely a must-have.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:27 am      Reply with quote
OMG,the comparison is just just amazing!!!! Will definately try it out!
MystyPines
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:57 am      Reply with quote
This morning I used the Illuminating Eye Cream for the 1st time. I put the eye cream on first. Then, I waited about 20 mins. and then put the Eye Tuck on. I found that the Eye Tuck didn't work as well as it did, when I just used the Eye Tuck alone. So, I waited 30 mins. and applied a 2nd layer of Eye Tuck. Still not as strong as it has been all week with just the Eye Tuck.

I am still working with it. But, just wanted to post back.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:18 am      Reply with quote
Misty, I have had the same results as you. The eye tuck is best over clean skin giving me a tight, wrinkle free under eye area. It's not effective at all if used over an eye cream with oils in it. But even a light, non oily eye cream will reduce the tightness that the tuck gives me.

For me it's a choice between hydration or tightness. I choose tightness even though the area looks a bit dry. We can't have everything.
MystyPines
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:03 am      Reply with quote
Hi Bellezza!

I agree. I think I am going to just use the Eye Tuck in the morning and use the Illuminating Eye Cream at night. Smile I prefer to have more tightness in the undereye area, and can deal with not having a moisturizer under the eye during the day. Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:16 pm      Reply with quote
Now I'm confused...is the eye cream worth buying? seems like only the serum works
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:44 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |