Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 01, 2009 3:03 am      Reply with quote
wylone wrote:
Now I'm confused...is the eye cream worth buying? seems like only the serum works

wylone,
This is a long thread and if you have a chance to read through it you will find that as we have used the products we all have tweaked it to meet our special needs with our skin. Most people are using the Instant Tuck and Illuminating Eye Care at the same time. There are many benefits of both products and if you read the ingredients and what they do it will help you understand the importance of each. For some people using the Tuck by itself gives that extra strength to pull the eye bag in. That isn't the case for others. I first ordered just the tuck and couldn't find an eye cream to work well with it. Later I ordered the illuminating eye cream and the end result was perfection Very Happy The beauty of the products is they can be versatile to the needs you have in you have with your under eye area.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 01, 2009 7:27 am      Reply with quote
If you have any discoloration or your troughs giving that shadow under the eyes, that cream is great! Especially mixing it with concealer. Before to get any coverage(still not complete coverage) I had to go way lighter or too dark with my concealers and it always looked funny cuz it would not match my face and "looked" like I was trying too hard to cover something. But mixing the illuminating cream with my darker concealer makes the color just right and it blends with the rest of my face. So aside from the benefits of the ingredients, it works well that way.
Whitefox

Fri May 01, 2009 8:02 am      Reply with quote
Hello, nice to meet you all.
Am in my middle 20s, Asian. My biggest concern's always dark circle around my eye.

After 2 or 3 years surfing many sites hunting reviews and remedies, I still desperate to find an eye cream that works. And it cost me a lot. I swear I will not afford anymore over 100$, seriously.

Again, I find these new products really a temptation. Could anyone please recommend me? It seems the tuck serum give results instantly, and excellent in covering. While I prefer the long-term one with a bargain price, the ingredient seems not so promising. Or should I try a vitamin K cream instead?

Anyone having dark circle will understand my frustration. Please help me.
Thanks alot.
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 01, 2009 8:16 am      Reply with quote
Both ingredients work for the long term but the eye tuck also smooths instantly.

Toby knows a great deal about how each ingredient works. I would suggest you PM her and she can explain.

I think you would be very happy if you used both products. Especially if you are trying to help with dark circles.

Vitamin K never did anything for me and I see on other websites Makeupalley for one that it did not do well for others either.

You should try this, it is worth every penny.

As far as I'm concerned it saved me thousands that I could have spent on laser or other expensive techniques that work on darkness (which never work completely by the way)

And with the eye tuck on I look like I HAD a lower eye tuck- the surgery!!! I mean it! Look at these pics.
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 01, 2009 8:54 pm      Reply with quote
I'm this close to ordering but I'd like to know if any Canadian members ordered from NCN and what the shipping/duty charges were?

Nanci's price is better, but I read somewhere in this humungous thread that Zach ships from his Toronto office which eliminates duty charges. So I'm wondering which source would be most cost effective Confused

Help!!!
jodi712

Fri May 01, 2009 9:53 pm      Reply with quote
this is a stupid question but I was wondering how others have been posting pics? I would like to post before/afters but it's telling me they need to be uploaded to another site and then the URL pasted... obviously I don't want them on another site, at least where anyone I know can see them Smile any suggestions?
Whitefox

Sat May 02, 2009 2:35 am      Reply with quote
Thanks, Ms. Wenrwdy.

In fact, am on my third day using Vita-K, but can't wait to see the results, since my bf is returning 2 months later.

I will give these products a try. Anyway need a good cover, but no concealer Smile

About good ingredients of Illuminating cream: Vitamin B3 and Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, actually found in Olay regenerist which I tried but very small result. Don't know if those amount in this one are much more that work?! And the differences are collagen and glucosamine that make my high hopes now, even though I don't have fine lines yet.

If Mr. Zach give me a 15% discount, I hope so, adding 10$ shipping fee to Asia will make a total of 99$! Crying or Very sad If not, would Ms.Toby or a graceful lady here mind contacting him and help me this? I appreciate you very much.

You know, in Asia, the most popular brands are Shiseido, Clinique, Garnier, Olay, Dermalogica .etc.. But somehow they don't get high ranking on MUA. Many people on some forums I know have the same problem like you and me. If I get the good result, I will recommend these products to them. Then we can share combined shipping fee. ^^
Thanks everyone.
Truffles
5% products discount

Sat May 02, 2009 6:24 am      Reply with quote
anya wrote:
I'm this close to ordering but I'd like to know if any Canadian members ordered from NCN and what the shipping/duty charges were?

Nanci's price is better, but I read somewhere in this humungous thread that Zach ships from his Toronto office which eliminates duty charges. So I'm wondering which source would be most cost effective Confused

Help!!!

I am in Canada and I ordered from his website. After placing the order Zach emailed me that he was shipping it from his Toronto office. It came via Canada Post normal mail so there was no duty or taxes at all.
chorally
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 02, 2009 6:50 am      Reply with quote
Whitefox wrote:
Thanks, Ms. Wenrwdy.

In fact, am on my third day using Vita-K, but can't wait to see the results, since my bf is returning 2 months later.

I will give these products a try. Anyway need a good cover, but no concealer Smile

About good ingredients of Illuminating cream: Vitamin B3 and Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, actually found in Olay regenerist which I tried but very small result. Don't know if those amount in this one are much more that work?! And the differences are collagen and glucosamine that make my high hopes now, even though I don't have fine lines yet.

If Mr. Zach give me a 15% discount, I hope so, adding 10$ shipping fee to Asia will make a total of 99$! Crying or Very sad If not, would Ms.Toby or a graceful lady here mind contacting him and help me this? I appreciate you very much.

You know, in Asia, the most popular brands are Shiseido, Clinique, Garnier, Olay, Dermalogica .etc.. But somehow they don't get high ranking on MUA. Many people on some forums I know have the same problem like you and me. If I get the good result, I will recommend these products to them. Then we can share combined shipping fee. ^^
Thanks everyone.

you can go to this website:
http://www.ncnproskincare.com/
they have 15% off now.
tessera
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 02, 2009 8:19 am      Reply with quote
jodi712 wrote:
this is a stupid question but I was wondering how others have been posting pics? I would like to post before/afters but it's telling me they need to be uploaded to another site and then the URL pasted... obviously I don't want them on another site, at least where anyone I know can see them Smile any suggestions?

If you open a Flickr account (www.flickr.com) it is free, and you can keep the photos private, to be viewed only by people to whom you give the URL. Many people post photos here for a short time, then delete the photos and/or URL to limit their exposure, since a Google search of the Web could reveal them. If you really want to share photos but keep them private from the general public,set them up on Flickr, then PM the URL to the people with whom you want to share. HTH Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 02, 2009 9:30 am      Reply with quote
chorally wrote:
Whitefox wrote:
Thanks, Ms. Wenrwdy.

Thanks everyone.

you can go to this website:
http://www.ncnproskincare.com/
they have 15% off now.

Hey Whitefox,
I checked with Zach and the site given to you is the best for shipping to China.
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 10, 2009 3:55 pm      Reply with quote
Hey I'm in Zach's new commercial!!!

But I'm Lea! Hard looking at my before pics staring at me in slow motion though.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ZachEyeSolutions

I'm in the main video.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 10, 2009 4:17 pm      Reply with quote
wenrwdy@aol.com wrote:
Hey I'm in Zach's new commercial!!!

But I'm Lea! Hard looking at my before pics staring at me in slow motion though.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ZachEyeSolutions

I'm in the main video.

Oh Wendy way to go girlfriend. I love the video, it really show the great results with your beautiful eyes!!!!!You are a star...next it will be Broadway...or is it the red carpet...whatever you will go in bagless style Very Happy This deserves a bagless dance!!

Sun May 10, 2009 6:05 pm      Reply with quote
Way to go Wendy!
I just started using the products and still get a white film, need to work on this.
The results are amazing...just wanted the area under the eyes to match (the left side, drivers side, looks worse of course). Now I need to find something for the crows feet.

Debbie
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 10, 2009 6:47 pm      Reply with quote
When I went to Zach's site I noticed it was Wendy's Before and After's - thought that was rather new! Congrats - it really should help sell the product.
Sis
ellenk
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 10, 2009 10:57 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, Wendy, lovely - what a transformation. You look great.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 11, 2009 3:17 pm      Reply with quote
Someone earlier in this thread made this brilliant suggestion (I'm sorry I can't remember who, and the thread has become too long for me to locate the author!) - and this is what has worked for me: mixing a tiny bit of the Instant Tuck serum with foundation, then dab on. No white film, no dark circles, no bags - and the polished look I get from makeup that I like. Ta da!

Thanks for all the brilliant suggestions everyone. These two products are absolute keepers for me.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 11, 2009 3:40 pm      Reply with quote
It does work! I mix mine with concealer. I still need another layer of serum only but it does not go white. It may start up after a few hours but a wet brush takes care of it.

Thanks everyone. Zach did ask my permission to use my photos a couple of week ago and I was so flattered!

But someone on ebay has stolen some pics of mine from another product I had take pics for. An eyelash product. Yeah a gal from here put the link up and I could not believe it!
Lillady T

Mon May 11, 2009 7:34 pm      Reply with quote
So mixing the serum with foundation works better?? I just ordered mine today and Im super anxious to try it in the am...I will keep you ladies posted...(I have been studying this post like a final exam!!) Smile
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 11, 2009 7:48 pm      Reply with quote
Lillady T wrote:
So mixing the serum with foundation works better?? I just ordered mine today and Im super anxious to try it in the am...I will keep you ladies posted...(I have been studying this post like a final exam!!) Smile

Give yourself and the products two weeks of experimenting before you settle on the procedure that is best for you. I put the illuminating eye care, the liquid foundation, and then the tuck. I had to use a brush for weeks with the tuck so that the application was light. Now my skin has adjusted more and I have got the process better and I can apply with my fingers and get perfection. I haven't had any white residue issues since the beginning. I think by George I've GOT IT!!!
Toby

Tue May 12, 2009 7:04 am      Reply with quote
Toby, Toby, Toby you have been such an inspiration and I so want this to work for me...This is day one and I applied the serum but I can still see the ugly bags Confused Should I not bother with the foundation and just focus on the moisturizer and serum right now? I need this to work!!!
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 12, 2009 7:44 am      Reply with quote
Try that. I found if I did not apply the cream liberally I would get that dryness.

Or this...
I applied 2 heavy coats of cream, let it dry and then the mixture. half and half and then see where you are at.

Hope I can help,
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 12, 2009 9:25 am      Reply with quote
Lillady T wrote:
Toby, Toby, Toby you have been such an inspiration and I so want this to work for me...This is day one and I applied the serum but I can still see the ugly bags Confused Should I not bother with the foundation and just focus on the moisturizer and serum right now? I need this to work!!!

Zach is the expert and I would encourage you to contact him but until you do, this is what I would do. First concentrate on getting the bags dealt with. I would just try the tuck without anything else to see if it will work alone. I did that first before I bought the illuminating eye care. If that works then the next time try with the moisturizer and use the slightest bit.I wore the products this way for several weeks before I ventured to using my foundation. I truly think my skin went through an adjustment phase for several weeks. After two weeks I started using it with my foundation and it worked...before that time it rolled up and left residue. Take it slow and realize there is a learning curve as well as an adjustment going on with your skin. Now it works perfectly no matter what my application...so have keep the faith and be patient..you will get there. Very Happy
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 12, 2009 1:40 pm      Reply with quote
I caved and order this product duo from NCN. Under eye bags have been an issue for me for years. Unfortunately I am aware that fat deposits are involved. I am hoping that this product firms up the area somewhat. If the area is smoother and not as pronounced I will be one happy lady.

This thread is so helpful regarding application. Thank you!

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 12, 2009 2:01 pm      Reply with quote
Winnie wrote:
I caved and order this product duo from NCN. Under eye bags have been an issue for me for years. Unfortunately I am aware that fat deposits are involved. I am hoping that this product firms up the area somewhat. If the area is smoother and not as pronounced I will be one happy lady.

This thread is so helpful regarding application. Thank you!

Howdy you old hyde... Laughing Laughing Laughing I miss you!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I got the lowdown from both Zack and Nanci, that this does not address the dreaded "fatty" bags.. Crying or Very sad

I sent pics to Zack, and Nanc already knows what mine look like, so the search continues for moi'...

What does help a *little* though is a vigorous lymphatic massage!

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:47 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |