Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:24 pm      Reply with quote
Sigma,
Something similar happened to me at first. Now there is a learning curve, I take it you didn't order the moisturizer so find a moisturizer that isn't thick or greasy. Put the moisturizer very very lightly, then when that is absorbed take a small amount of the instant tuck and pat it on lightly. Wait a while before you add more. If by 30 min. it is not tucked add more. When I say 30min everyone will think you have to wait 30 min for results and that isn't true. For the testing of the product to know just how much you need that is why I am saying 30 min. here because it keeping working for about 30 min. It sounds like you got too much product or you needed some moisturizer under it. I played around with it for days before I knew just how much was enough. Also I emailed Zach many times to get it fine tuned but once I did I was set. Don't panic, it will work you just need to learn the correct application for your skin.
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:43 pm      Reply with quote
Toby,

thank you so much.

I did order the eye cream, but since by the time the mail arrived I already had some on, I decided not to add more.

Tomorrow I will try together with the cream.

Also, do you apply it in the evening as well?

TIA

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:49 pm      Reply with quote
Sigma, your experience sounds very disappointing... and here I was ready to buy.
Did you email Zach to ask his opinion? Can you send it back?
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:57 pm      Reply with quote
Bellezza,

I believe I can send it back. I just prefer to get it to work for me. I also believe you have to give it a try more then once before coming to a conclusion.

Especially being forewarned by Toby that one has to play and figure out the correct way of application for one's issues.

I will probably try it or 3-5 more times before coming to a decision.

I will keep everyone updated.

Thanks again.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:58 pm      Reply with quote
sigma wrote:
Toby,

thank you so much.

I did order the eye cream, but since by the time the mail arrived I already had some on, I decided not to add more.

Tomorrow I will try together with the cream.

Also, do you apply it in the evening as well?

TIA

I like to use retin-a at night so no I just use it during the day.
Toby

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:30 am      Reply with quote
Before I post my results about easy eye solutions, I just want to thank all of you for sharing your reviews, "issues" and insights. It's helped me solve an ugly 30-year problem, and I am truly grateful. Smile

I bought both the illuminating cream and the eye-tuck serum.
Tried them this morning. They do everything I hoped they would:
illuminated the eye area, and 'tucked' my pronounced, puffy, wrinkly,
crepe-y bags.

Followed the directions and first applied the illuminating cream.
Once that dried, I applied the serum. No facial movement until the serum
dries, so I closed my eyes and waited about 30 seconds. I could see the
wrinkles begin to dissipate. It probably took a full minute for it to dry completely, and the results are astounding. Took down the puffiness,
and took away the wrinkled, flattened bags and crepe-y looking, sagging skin! I also put the stuff in between my eyebrows, and it worked on that, too.

The illuminating cream does minimize the dark circles. They're not gone,
but they're definitely lighter.

You really do need only a tiny bit - less than a pea-sized amount of each product. Should last a long time, which will justify the cost for me.
(you get a lot of product for .05 fl. oz.)

Don't have to refrigerate it.
(Zach answers any emails promptly, even on weekends. Smile )

If anyone is on the fence about buying these products, I hope my experience helps you make an informed decision, in the same way that
everyone else's input has helped me.
TexasStar
5% products discount

Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:20 am      Reply with quote
I'm too shy to email the site so I'll ask here. I'm so so so much more comfortable here.
My question is about the upper lids. My darkness mostly between brow and upper lid.
Can it work in this area?
thanks
Texas
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:10 pm      Reply with quote
health2u wrote:
Before I post my results about easy eye solutions, I just want to thank all of you for sharing your reviews, "issues" and insights. It's helped me solve an ugly 30-year problem, and I am truly grateful. Smile

crepe-y bags.

wrinkles begin to dissipate. It probably took a full minute for it to dry completely, and the results are astounding. Took down the puffiness,
and took away the wrinkled, flattened bags and crepe-y looking, sagging skin! I also put the stuff in between my eyebrows, and it worked on that, too.

You really do need only a tiny bit - less than a pea-sized amount of each product. Should last a long time, which will justify the cost for me.

If anyone is on the fence about buying these products, I hope my experience helps you make an informed decision, in the same way that

I am thrilled that this product has helped you. I understand exactly how you feel....it is like you have your eyes back the way they used to be. For those of you ordering and trying these products out realize you have to experiment a little. The amount of the product needed can be determined by the eye puffiness and amount of natural oil around your eye area. I worked with it after work for several days so I would have it down pat when i am in a hurry in the mornings.

TexasStar I will be happy to email Zach for you. My guess is that the moisturizer can be used on the dark area above the eye. I use the moisturizer below the eye and above, I notice it has a lift effect on my eyes Very Happy
Toby

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:25 pm      Reply with quote
Does anyone know which ingredient in this caused the "tuck" to happen?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:01 pm      Reply with quote
I have no idea what ingredient makes the eye tuck do it's thing. Most of the eye tuck products I have used do the job of tucking under the eye, but they leave the eye dry and there is no flexibility under the eye. Foundation can't be worn over it and moisturizer can't go under it. What makes this product so special is not just the tucking ingredient but the ingredients that give it a smooth look and yet leave some flexibility under the eye.Probably several things working together with just the right combination.
Toby

5% products discount

Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:56 pm      Reply with quote
oriana808 wrote:
Ahhh it never ends! I'm suffering from chronic insomnia, bags, dark circles and deepening under-eye wrinkles. Can't afford this product at the moment but will be watching this thread closely and googling for reviews.

I believe you if you say it works, however, I work with Photoshop for a living and I can tell, without a doubt, that the pics on that little slide show have been photoshoped. I can see it clearly. Not even professionally retouched. Look closely at the bluriness under the eyes. And the pics are only shown for a quick sec. with little time for deeper scrutiny, like are they even the same person?

Maybe it was a quick throw together when getting the site up initially. The ingredients look good enough. So, sorry for the criticism but had to say something. I hope it does work...

I felt the same way when I saw the pictures. Mostly because I've edited my own that way, haha. After weeks of research however, I came to the point where I felt I had two options:

A. Dish out the 80 bucks and find out for myself once and for all.
B. Never find out.

I got the product in the mail yesterday. This stuff is for real.
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:07 pm      Reply with quote
I tried it today again with the cream - a bit better, not such a heavy darkness, but no help with bags yet.

The worst thing is mine are asymmetrical - the one under the left eye is much bigger then the one under the right one. Normally they are flesh color and the difference is not really visible. Now that the color is "enhanced" it is quite visible.

I so need this to work.

I tried another application of the serum a few hours later, now it made the area darker and the bags even more pronounced.

Ladies - any suggestions?

5% products discount

Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using this product for 2 days. I know it's not terribly long but I'd like to share my findings on a number of issues with all of you who are curious about it.

Price
I know the 80 dollars is intimidating but the results are priceless. I spent weeks researching this product on the internet. I'm sure most of you have done nearly the same and found the same thing I did: not much. There's the website, the YouTube channel, and a couple of forums. I can't tell you why this product isn't more prominent, but it should be. This stuff would sell out at Sephora.

"Film" Issues
You really can't see where the product is unless you apply too much. It takes on the appearance of dry skin and has a flaky texture. I have found that instead of completely removing it at this point, if the area where it's flaky is small, it is easier to wet a q-tip and dab it on the flaky area.

Also, don't apply too far to the outer corner of the eye where crows feet usually develop. When you smile or laugh this area moves a lot and the serum will start cracking here.

Make-up
I was very anxious to use the product with my favorite concealer by Amazing Cosmetics. I learned a valuable lesson in my first application. If you are going to use a liquid concealer, DAB ONLY. Any back and forth motion will crack the dried serum and you'll have to start all over again. Also with the liquid, MOVE QUICKLY. Once it's dry you can't really rub at it to fix any imperfections.

I followed up the liquid with some Bare Minerals concealer, and then topped that off with the "Mineral Veil." The "veil" was a nice touch because it is slightly iridescent and reflects light.

If enough of you are curious enough, I might consider posting before/after pictures...
rubygirl
5% products discount

Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:18 pm      Reply with quote
graceless_lady wrote:
I've ordered both. My 2009 skincare resolutions were to not try any new products on a whim, to stick with my HGs and really give it a hard push with Ageless/supplements/water + more sleep - but this one looked too good not to succumb.

Thanks (in anticipation!) to Nancy for bringing it to our attention, and to Toby for the great review + link to Christopher Drummond's site (his video was the final "I gotta have it" straw for me).

Chris' video was the final straw for me too!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:30 pm      Reply with quote
rubygirl wrote:
I've been using this product for 2 days. I know it's not terribly long but I'd like to share my findings on a number of issues with all of you who are curious about it.

Price
I know the 80 dollars is intimidating but the results are priceless. I spent weeks researching this product on the internet. I'm sure most of you have done nearly the same and found the same thing I did: not much. There's the website, the YouTube channel, and a couple of forums. I can't tell you why this product isn't more prominent, but it should be. This stuff would sell out at Sephora.

"Film" Issues
You really can't see where the product is unless you apply too much. It takes on the appearance of dry skin and has a flaky texture. I have found that instead of completely removing it at this point, if the area where it's flaky is small, it is easier to wet a q-tip and dab it on the flaky area.

Also, don't apply too far to the outer corner of the eye where crows feet usually develop. When you smile or laugh this area moves a lot and the serum will start cracking here.

Make-up
I was very anxious to use the product with my favorite concealer by Amazing Cosmetics. I learned a valuable lesson in my first application. If you are going to use a liquid concealer, DAB ONLY. Any back and forth motion will crack the dried serum and you'll have to start all over again. Also with the liquid, MOVE QUICKLY. Once it's dry you can't really rub at it to fix any imperfections.

I followed up the liquid with some Bare Minerals concealer, and then topped that off with the "Mineral Veil." The "veil" was a nice touch because it is slightly iridescent and reflects light.

If enough of you are curious enough, I might consider posting before/after pictures...

Rubygirl this is great information. Please do post pictures. If my befores weren't so pitiful I would post them. But hey the after would be no problem Dancing
Toby

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:31 pm      Reply with quote
Rubygirl, I would LOVE to see before/after pictures! I am really tempted to buy, but sometimes I rush into things too fast & end up spending too much money, so I am trying to be careful. Also, I trust photos from forum members more than from the the people promoting the product because you just never know what is photo shopped and not - it is hard to trust anything these days!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:57 pm      Reply with quote
charis wrote:
Rubygirl, I would LOVE to see before/after pictures! I am really tempted to buy, but sometimes I rush into things too fast & end up spending too much money, so I am trying to be careful. Also, I trust photos from forum members more than from the the people promoting the product because you just never know what is photo shopped and not - it is hard to trust anything these days!

Charis,check you pm Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:26 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
health2u wrote:

crepe-y bags.

I am thrilled that this product has helped you. I understand exactly how you feel....it is like you have your eyes back the way they used to be. For those of you ordering and trying these products out realize you have to experiment a little. The amount of the product needed can be determined by the eye puffiness and amount of natural oil around your eye area. I worked with it after work for several days so I would have it down pat when i am in a hurry in the mornings.

TexasStar I will be happy to email Zach for you. My guess is that the moisturizer can be used on the dark area above the eye. I use the moisturizer below the eye and above, I notice it has a lift effect on my eyes Very Happy
Toby

Toby, Thank You! It was because of your honest, sincere review that I decided to try these products. I felt your excitement, and relief.
You are my heroine-of-the-day.

And, you are 100% correct about using the illuminating cream, only, on the upper eye. Skin on the upper lid is too heavy for the serum to work effectively on that area. I was curious about that, too.

TexasStar, I understand your feeling awkward about emailing Zach directly, but he encourages inquiries about his products, and is EXTREMELY easy to communicate with. I can tell you that the illuminating cream does help to deflect light away from the upper lid, so the imperfections aren't as noticeable. And that product is not a temporary fix, like the serum, so it might be worth asking him about it.

Sorry for the long post...
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:29 pm      Reply with quote
rubygirl wrote:

Oh, please do post your before and after pictures..

It would be most helpful.. Very Happy

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
TexasStar
5% products discount

Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
You gals are the sweetest.
health2u, Toby and all.
I'm gonna get both in a couple of weeks when payday hits. Of course I want them right now but don't want to eat beans for 2 weeks either.
So exciting!
Hugs to All
Texas
rubygirl
5% products discount

Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:51 pm      Reply with quote
Okayyyyy I'll do the pictures! I'll try to get them up this week...please be understanding as I'm very busy!!
TexasStar
5% products discount

Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:45 pm      Reply with quote
Ah whatever I Like Beans. Just ordered!Texas
rubygirl
5% products discount

Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:47 pm      Reply with quote
TexasStar wrote:

Haha! Beans never tasted better.

Oh I'd like to add that it smells kind of like oatmeal, which I find VERY comforting. Natural smells are always a plus! It's a very faint smell and it disappears after you massage it on and it dries.
health2u
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:48 pm      Reply with quote
TexasStar wrote:

Thanks for a good laugh. Smile

Hope you'll keep us posted on your results.
graceless_lady
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:01 am      Reply with quote
Firstly, overseas shipping was extremely quick - three days! - and, unlike some other companies, P&P was very reasonable. Good customer service speaks volumes, and Zach gets a big ol' thumbs-up.

As Toby has pointed out, there is most definitely a learning curve involved with these products and, three days later, I'm still not quite there ... the first two days, I didn't use enough, today I used too much and got the egg-whitey film. Less was definitely more, though, and I think I only need a petit pois-sized amount (of both products) to cover both my eyes. Whilst it's still too early for a final verdict, the encouraging news is that, once I get the hang of it, I believe these products (especially the Tuck) are going to work for me. Most importantly, I experienced no irritation (as I sometimes can with eye products) and, at nearly 46, my under-eye problems are not all that bad and have certainly benefitted from Ageless and a couple of other eye exercises I've been doing for about six months. So with relatively moderate dark circles/puffyness/fine lines, it looks like I'm a good (and lucky!) candidate for success with Easy-Eye Solutions. I've never used a "Tuck" product before so have no basis for comparison, but the result (even though I've yet to perfect my own 'dosage') is quite immediate and just as 'miraculous' as a good concealer: no darkness and puffyness (whilst not entirely gone) is greatly reduced.

Bearing in mind the lessons that all of us on EDS have (or will) learn somewhere along the line, ie. We All Respond Differently, but still having fallen for 'the latest thing' once too often myself, I do agree that photos are the most trustworthy evidence we can provide for each other in our shared quest for holding (or turning) back the clock. Therefore, although I am not comfortable posting my photos, I will attempt to do some Before & Afters and crop them specifically to the eye area. I'm a busy working lady so bear with me!

Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:15 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |