Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:48 am      Reply with quote
I am posting this for Schabenmaul
Hi, As I promised - even if it's totally embarrassing - I will show you my results after using the Eye tuck and Illuminating cream for about 4 days. What can I say - I JUST LOVE IT! I tried so many different creams over the last 15 years with no really good result. This is one in a million. I can highly recommend it! I really had my doubts - but I wrote Zach in the first place and read almost the whole thread. Thanks to everybody especially you Toby : )

ImageImage

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:28 am      Reply with quote
WOW!! You ladies are absolutely fabulous for taking the time to post and take pictures about these products. I have just started using these products (about 3 days now). Although I'm quite a bit younger than alot of you, I have been through a devastating year and feel I have aged considerably. I've always had dark circles and an overall tired appearance and even at my age of 41 have already considered surgery as an option. Well, I'm not raving about this product as of yet, BUT I can definitely see a slight improvement in my eyes and even more than that in my frown lines. I know from reading Toby's posts that with time I can expect to see more permanent results. I have committed myself to using these products for an indefinite period of time even if I'm not seeing the results I want right away. Thank you ladies so much for all of your encouragement. If I can figure out how to use my camera correctly I will take some before and afters to share. I'll update soon.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:51 am      Reply with quote
OMG Schabenmaul, your results are spectacular! It looks like you erased 10 years.. Shock

Thanks so much for sharing your before and after's, it's so helpful when members can see it, rather than just imagine the written word..

Your eyes are absolutely gorgeous.. Congrats on your great results..

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
NCN
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:34 am      Reply with quote
Good Saturday to all! I'm LOVE hearing about the results you're getting from the EES - me too!! I'm chiming in because I want to clarify something here. The Instant Eye Tuck & Dark Circle Treatment serum is the product that contains the active ingredients for dark circles. Yes, the Illuminating Eye Care will help, but it is more for fine lines, wrinkles and discoloration.

If one is to treat dark circles as effectively as possible, both products are the best way to go.

Thank you SO much Toby for bringing these incredible products to us.....just love ya for it - and so do my eyes!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:55 am      Reply with quote
NCN wrote:
Good Saturday to all! I'm LOVE hearing about the results you're getting from the EES - me too!! I'm chiming in because I want to clarify something here. The Instant Eye Tuck & Dark Circle Treatment serum is the product that contains the active ingredients for dark circles. Yes, the Illuminating Eye Care will help, but it is more for fine lines, wrinkles and discoloration.

If one is to treat dark circles as effectively as possible, both products are the best way to go.

Thank you SO much Toby for bringing these incredible products to us.....just love ya for it - and so do my eyes!

Hello Nanci wave thanks for posting the information on the Tuck because I was totally unaware of this. Please feel free to comment any time you have opportunity.... we really like you and the goodies you make available for us!!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:59 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
I am posting this for Schabenmaul
Hi, As I promised - even if it's totally embarrassing - I will show you my results after using the Eye tuck and Illuminating cream for about 4 days. What can I say - I JUST LOVE IT! I tried so many different creams over the last 15 years with no really good result. This is one in a million. I can highly recommend it! I really had my doubts - but I wrote Zach in the first place and read almost the whole thread. Thanks to everybody especially you Toby : )

ImageImage

You have great results. How are you using the products, both twice a day? You look great!
Schabenmaul

Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:08 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you all for you compliments. I know it's unbelievable. I didn't expect such great results Laughing

@Toby: Right now I'm trying to figure out how much to use and how often - as you know I'm still in my first week Question But usually I apply it twice a day (both of the products). It's so great - even if I don't wear any make-up I still look nice... So no sagging and bagging here for me anymore

Bad Grin

Best, Schabenmaul
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:34 pm      Reply with quote
I use both products once a day and maybe touch up if I go out in the evening...maybe not. I would email Zach or Nanci about any questions you have...Zach is happy to answer regardless of whether you ordered directly from him or others that are carrying his products. This is his website.
For more information regarding
Easy-Eye Solutions click the links below:

http://www.easyeyesolutions.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ZachEyeSolutions

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:06 am      Reply with quote
is this pdt available to interntaional buyers? i seriously need it!!
cacipony
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:09 am      Reply with quote
omg....the pics are amazing!!! i cant believe a pdt can do that. im only 22 and i hv like an embedded line under my eyes and bags from studying!!! im so definitely buying this pdt....probably a few for my mum n sis Smile

love u toby for sharing.

means alot to all of us
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:14 am      Reply with quote
cacipony wrote:
is this pdt available to interntaional buyers? i seriously need it!!
A very big YES...check out information on the website for international shipping. Both http://www.ncnproskincare.com/skin-care-products/anti-aging-products-/index.php and
http://www.easyeyesolutions.com/easyeyesolutions_home.html

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:14 am      Reply with quote
can someone tell me what's zach's email for the 15% discount!!!?

i read and saw the thread, and suddenly i dunno which page was it!! and there's 31 pages to go tru agn...

thanx...wana buy this pdt NOW when i receive his email!!!! and btw, THEY SHIP INTERNATIONALLY
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:35 am      Reply with quote
You can email Zach through his website on this page.
http://www.easyeyesolutions.com/easyeyesolutions_contact.html
and Nanci's is
http://www.ncnproskincare.com/contact.html
Both Nanci and Zach will do there best to offer you the best service and the best price. There have been specials at both places and for international orders at this time I am not sure which place is the best for you. I am sure by contacting them they will provide you with the information you need.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:56 am      Reply with quote
Incredible result! Wow!

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:09 am      Reply with quote
Cacipony/ anyone else ordering from the EES site: Did you manage to get the 15% discount? I didn't get it yet. Maybe this deal is over.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:20 am      Reply with quote
Okay gang, the specials for Easy Eye Solutions are at Nanci's http://www.ncnproskincare.com/skin-care-products/anti-aging-products-/index.php You will get the best deal there if you are in the US as well as if you are an international shopper. Zach offered a special that ended in March and since then Nanci has been offering the special. Zach is happy to answer questions through his website no matter where you make the purchase. I hope that helps!!Now it is time to shop Image

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:14 pm      Reply with quote
I never got the special deal when I ordered it from Nanci which is annoying but my fault as I didn't email her about being on EDS.
Still a learning curve for me. I think I will end up ditching the illuminating cream during the day and just use the tuck. I am going to try and mix a dot of creme with the tuck today but i need to use concealer and so far whatever i do ends up looking cakey

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:49 pm      Reply with quote
thanx Toby for the info.

and TTD, i will inform u when i place the order.

i hv tons of report to write, so i might be abit slow!

THANX EVY1 FOR SHARING THE LOVE
girlsaidwhat
5% products discount

Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:23 pm      Reply with quote
I really adore these two products! This site really dents my bank account, I'll say that. : )

I also ordered the Christopher Drummond concealer in "light" (as well as a sample of their velvet foundation in the lightest shade).... Unfortunately, both are too dark for me, and the company will not take returns!

If anyone would like to buy these from me, I'll give you a good deal....just pm me. I'm so disappointed I can't use them!!
katebargold
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:40 pm      Reply with quote
Well as Toby has said you need to experiment with these products.
I think i have got my winning combination!
Get up and put my won eye cream on. exercise then shower and cleanse. Then put tuck only on and let it dry. Put a little bit of Radiant Touch concealer on but close to lash line only.
Foundation then then a dab of the Anchor women blue concealer in the inner corner and I am done.
At night I use both products so will see if I get any improvement.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:46 pm      Reply with quote
ZACH ROCKS! I ordered tuck before I found out about the 15% discount for EDS members. I emailed Zach and not only did he apply the discount for me he saw that I had used international shipping and credited me for that too! Can't wait to try the eye tuck and report back.
nadjazz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:47 am      Reply with quote
katebargold wrote:
I never got the special deal when I ordered it from Nanci which is annoying but my fault as I didn't email her about being on EDS.

kate, as far as I know, Nanci is not offering an additional discount for EDS members. The deal she's offering is buy both products for $88.75, and save $15.70. That's the deal I got.

I was disappointed with my results at first, until I read a post by Toby about using it at night, and reviewing all the posts about technique.

I apply the illuminating cream at night, rubbing it in gently on the undereye area, and then all over the eye area. I do this because I find it to be extremely soothing. Rubbing it in works better than tapping.

Then I apply the tuck. The success with this was to figure out the right amount for me. First I used too much, then not enough. Caking is obviously not a problem at bedtime, so I started using it at night only (since I could never get it right during the morning).

I was soo pleased with the results upon waking, I started making this part of my bedtime ritual. Then, I don't know if I just finally got the hang of it, or my skin has somehow become conditioned, but I am having success with the same technique in the morning.

I apply a light dusting of MMU after it's fully dry (for sun protection, because I have a long daily work commute, and some of the darkness looks like spots from the sun). Sometimes my MMU brush causes the tuck to flake, but a little dab of water makes it melt right in. I tried applying liquid mineral foundation to the area, but always ended up with cakiness.

My results are not as dramatic as the pics on this thread, but I'm getting there, and I am sooo pleased with my progress! My biggest problem was puffiness right under the lower lashes, and that is pretty much gone through nightly use. The dark circles and crepiness I have were minimal to begin with, so I have not seen overnight results on those.

At first I thought it was a bit pricey, but considering the small amt that's required, so far I think it was worth every penny. Another poster complained about the small amt of residue that caked at the tip of the dispensers...I have this, too, but it's so minimal, I'm not concerned about it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:33 pm      Reply with quote
Hey gang,
There is a new movie over at Zach's site that you need to see because the star of the show is our very own Schabenmaul!!!! Oh my goodness Schabenmaul your eyes look fabulous. You are a wonderful example of how great the products are. Your eye are beautiful any way but with the addition of Easy Eye Solutions you are rocking!!!I think I need to dance to this performance and you guys pop some popcorn and watch the show!! Image
http://www.youtube.com/user/ZachEyeSolutions

s

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:06 pm      Reply with quote
Wow - congratulations - very effective.

I meandered over to the Christopher Drummand products also... I want those eyeshadows and that radiance booster stuff.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:09 am      Reply with quote
Can someone find Nanci/NCN's post on this thread for me. I have searched and I cannot find it. I wanted to see which product she said was for long term results. TIA!

(BTW, I still love the eye tuck and it works great, but I have tried the illuminating cream for the last 2 days and I just do not like it. It is not an easy cream to rub under the eyes for me, and it REALLY highlights wrinkles on my skin because it is way lighter than my skin and leaves a shimmer look.)
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:32 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |