Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:51 am      Reply with quote
snowstar wrote:
yes, i am using one full pump of tuck for both eyes, not each eye. i started out with a little but never see results, so kept increasing the amount. 1 pump is ALOT. i can testify to that.

Snowstar, sorry that I read that incorrectly. Hope you get it figured out and it starts working for you.
Very Happy
Jouke
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:43 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Jouke wrote:
Thank you, I have other eye cream, but it doesn't have a SPF neither. I have oily skin so usually I use Paula's Choise Non Greasy Moisturizer SPF15 all over my face, also under my eyes. But the Tuck doesn't stay over this cream when I apply it on top of it. It starts flaking.

Sorry if you have tried this, but have you tried applying the TUCK first, and then using Paula's Choice over it?

Well thanks for the suggestion Rileygirl. So I tried Paula's Choice SPF after the tuck. There where no flakes anylonger, but I think that was because the SPF dissolved the tuck Wink. Because the tightnes was gone aswell.

But I found anything else. I still have Ultrasun SPF30 for face. It is oil free. I usually use it when I'm outdoor. It dries very quickly on your face and when I applied the tuck on it, it felt and looked great! No more flaking than with just illuminating cream, what can be removed by using your wet finger.
So I think I'm going to use the Ultrasun daily from now on Smile
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:21 am      Reply with quote
Jouke wrote:
Well thanks for the suggestion Rileygirl. So I tried Paula's Choice SPF after the tuck. There where no flakes anylonger, but I think that was because the SPF dissolved the tuck Wink. Because the tightnes was gone aswell.

But I found anything else. I still have Ultrasun SPF30 for face. It is oil free. I usually use it when I'm outdoor. It dries very quickly on your face and when I applied the tuck on it, it felt and looked great! No more flaking than with just illuminating cream, what can be removed by using your wet finger.
So I think I'm going to use the Ultrasun daily from now on Smile

Yeah, success! Very Happy
graceless_lady
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:48 pm      Reply with quote
The EES Tuck has entirely resolved my worst aging problem. The only snag is: now that I no longer have to worry so much about my eyes, it has drawn my attention to the impending NL lines. If only there was a product like the EES Tuck that could magically eradicate those pesky NL's!

Seriously, this is HANDS DOWN the best investment I've made since joining the EDS forum. You read all the time about products with unbelievable claims but this one delivers. And not only that, but it delivers QUICKLY.

Nancy G and Toby: thank you!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:07 pm      Reply with quote
graceless_lady wrote:
The EES Tuck has entirely resolved my worst aging problem. The only snag is: now that I no longer have to worry so much about my eyes, it has drawn my attention to the impending NL lines. If only there was a product like the EES Tuck that could magically eradicate those pesky NL's!

Seriously, this is HANDS DOWN the best investment I've made since joining the EDS forum. You read all the time about products with unbelievable claims but this one delivers. And not only that, but it delivers QUICKLY.

Nancy G and Toby: thank you!!!

Graceless_lady, I totally agree with your comments about EES. And I too have battled N/L but I am getting great results with the Tua Viso especially with the new DVD to show the exact position. The n/l are really disappearing Very Happy The great thing is Nanci at www.ncnproskincare.com carries both of these goodies. She knows what we need!!!!
Tua Viso at Nanci's http://www.ncnproskincare.com/skin-care-products/home-therapy/tua-viso-non-surgical-facelift.html
Easy Eye Solutions at Nanci's http://www.ncnproskincare.com/skin-care-products/anti-aging-products-/easy-eye-solutions-instant-eye-tuck.html
And we can always hope that Zach Merrill is working on some products for the rest of our FACE!!! Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:38 pm      Reply with quote
Doesn't it say on EES information that it was designed for the eye area but that it can be used on other parts of the face? Anybody tried this?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:00 pm      Reply with quote
I think I remember that several were having great success with using the products on the area above the mouth(lines etc..)

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:07 am      Reply with quote
TTD wrote:
Doesn't it say on EES information that it was designed for the eye area but that it can be used on other parts of the face? Anybody tried this?

I think what Toby is referring to is the Illuminating Eye Care, which I have used on my upper eye lids, forehead and lip lines. I have had good success with this cream. The Instant Eye Tuck should only be used on the under eye area according to it's inventor, Zach Merrill.

I think that this may be one of the longest threads in history, but I know I have read previous posters who have shared their success with the Illuminating Eye Cream on various parts of the face including the under eye tissue.

As for the eye tuck, I have dabbed very small amounts on my upper eye lids from time to time. I know that it is not recommended for this part of the eye, but it can give a smoother and firmer look only if a very little is applied.

Nancy Very Happy
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:42 am      Reply with quote
Nancy G wrote:
TTD wrote:

I think what Toby is referring to is the Illuminating Eye Care, which I have used on my upper eye lids, forehead and lip lines. I have had good success with this cream. The Instant Eye Tuck should only be used on the under eye area according to it's inventor, Zach Merrill.

I think that this may be one of the longest threads in history, but I know I have read previous posters who have shared their success with the Illuminating Eye Cream on various parts of the face including the under eye tissue.

As for the eye tuck, I have dabbed very small amounts on my upper eye lids from time to time. I know that it is not recommended for this part of the eye, but it can give a smoother and firmer look only if a very little is applied.

Nancy Very Happy

Yes Nancy that is what I was referring to, thank you for clarifying it.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:34 am      Reply with quote
OK, so I've been using these products for right around a month now and have really been enjoying them. They definitely make my eyes look better. BUT, in the last 3-4 days I've noticed that the skin around my eyes is very dry which of course doesn't do anything to help the appearance of fine lines. I'm baffled because I haven't used anything new (around my eyes) and am wondering if this has anything to do with the products. Have any other users experienced this? Last night I just used plain avocado oil and my eyes look better today. Not sure what to think. Any ideas?? Confused

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:44 pm      Reply with quote
Songbird wrote:
OK, so I've been using these products for right around a month now and have really been enjoying them. They definitely make my eyes look better. BUT, in the last 3-4 days I've noticed that the skin around my eyes is very dry which of course doesn't do anything to help the appearance of fine lines. I'm baffled because I haven't used anything new (around my eyes) and am wondering if this has anything to do with the products. Have any other users experienced this? Last night I just used plain avocado oil and my eyes look better today. Not sure what to think. Any ideas?? Confused

Hi Songbird,

A few people have reported the same issue that you're having: for some it was temporary and had more to do with the products having a positive impact in on their skin, and for others it was related to tweaking their routine (e.g. applying a heavier moisturizer at night or mixing the illuminating cream with jojoba oil or something comparable at night) because their skin was just drier than normal.

I personally don't have dry skin, but when I don't drink enough water, my under-eye area looks kind of shriveled and crepey, because the skin there is thinner, and it dehydrates easily.

hth
katebargold
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:37 pm      Reply with quote
I have found sometimes my eyes are drier than others.
Well a month later this is still a learning curve for me. Sometimes it looks perfect other times just awful. I think i might have got a routine now.
In the morning as soon as I get up use eye pads to remove cream from night and use Eye bright. Then remove that about an 1 hour later. Shower Vit C Youth Serum but not under eye. Put foundation on but being very careful not to put it under the eye. Apply tuck and wait 5 minutes. The using a brush put a tiny bit of Bobbi Brown eye brightener from the outer corner to the middle of lash line. Then put a few dabs of Colour science in the inner corener and tear trough. The consistency of both these products is similar and doesn't seem to effect the tuck. Lot of other concealers and foundations did.
My dark circles look darker than when i used conventional concealer but the smoothness out ways this. Unfortunately for me I can't have it all.
At night I use both products
Whoo. What a long post Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:05 pm      Reply with quote
katebargold wrote:
I have found sometimes my eyes are drier than others.
Well a month later this is still a learning curve for me. Sometimes it looks perfect other times just awful. I think i might have got a routine now.
In the morning as soon as I get up use eye pads to remove cream from night and use Eye bright. Then remove that about an 1 hour later. Shower Vit C Youth Serum but not under eye. Put foundation on but being very careful not to put it under the eye. Apply tuck and wait 5 minutes. The using a brush put a tiny bit of Bobbi Brown eye brightener from the outer corner to the middle of lash line. Then put a few dabs of Colour science in the inner corener and tear trough. The consistency of both these products is similar and doesn't seem to effect the tuck. Lot of other concealers and foundations did.
My dark circles look darker than when i used conventional concealer but the smoothness out ways this. Unfortunately for me I can't have it all.
At night I use both products
Whoo. What a long post Laughing

Not such a long post, but great feedback. Thanks!
FYI - I had that 'darker circles' reaction for about a month. it goes away, I promise. Skin, I guess, needs time (for some of us) to adjust to the products. Smile
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:12 am      Reply with quote
katebargold wrote:
use Eye bright. Then remove that about an 1 hour later.

katebargold, is there a reason you remove the Eye Bright and don't leave it on?
katebargold
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:48 pm      Reply with quote
RG I find that anything left on that area causes a poor result with the Eye tuck. I figure I will have got any benefits by then!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:05 pm      Reply with quote
Not sure if this was already covered here, but if not "FATTY" bag ladies here this;

Nanci's "No Lines", mixed 50/50 with "Tuck", totally flattens out the dreaded 'fatty' bags..
http://www.ncnproskincare.com/virtuemart/6792.html

Use very sparingly to avoid flakes + whitie's.. At 2 feet you will look like 20 again.. WooHoo!

I took pictures, but can't get them sized the same..(I'm hopeless with this.) It works amazingly well though, for the dreaded "fatty" bags.. (Mine are a huge half moons horizontally at the very top of the cheek.. ICK!

Sorry if it's already been addressed, I haven't been able to read this thread in a long while.. Embarassed

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:56 pm      Reply with quote
katebargold wrote:
RG I find that anything left on that area causes a poor result with the Eye tuck. I figure I will have got any benefits by then!

Thanks, kate. I was just curious if there was a reason for that (and there was!). Very Happy
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:58 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy, it is terrific that you have finally been able to resolve the fatty deposit issue above your cheek bones. Smile I know you really struggled with this. That is very encouraging news. As for looking 20 standing only 2 feet from the mirror, I am afraid that I would have to stand much further away and problably in a dimly lit room to see something similar Confused

The eye tuck serum is certainly very effective and versatile. I am glad that it works well with other products such as the one's you have been using.

It is sharing successes like yours that make this forum and it's members very special.

Nancy Very Happy
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:18 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Not sure if this was already covered here, but if not "FATTY" bag ladies here this;

Nanci's "No Lines", mixed 50/50 with "Tuck", totally flattens out the dreaded 'fatty' bags..

Use very sparingly to avoid flakes + whitie's.. At 2 feet you will look like 20 again.. WooHoo!

I took pictures, but can't get them sized the same..(I'm hopeless with this.) It works amazingly well though, for the dreaded "fatty" bags.. (Mine are a huge half moons horizontally at the very top of the cheek.. ICK!

Sorry if it's already been addressed, I haven't been able to read this thread in a long while.. Embarassed

I agree about the no lines and the eye tuck combo!!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:02 pm      Reply with quote
Hi all,
You all have me so intrigued and I don't even have bags! My issue is lids heading south! But this sounds so interesting I almost feel like buying just to PREVENT bags from showing up some morning "surprise here we are haha" I wish the inventor would come up with a product that does the same for lids!
I'll just keep hoping and searching. Crying or Very sad

until then this is a great read so thanks all I will keep watching all the progress. I am really happy for all of you who have found a solution to an annoying issue! Very Happy

lurking away,
Rona

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:09 pm      Reply with quote
I remember lurking at eye bag posts and thinking oh boy that is a problem I don't have to worry about.....little did I know that I would have to deal with it later. But there is hope because these products really do work So for all you lurkers WE Have Found the answers in this thread of 34 pages Laughing It is Easy Eye Solutions and all the many ways we use it!
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:46 pm      Reply with quote
Toby,
At 55 I have to assume that the dreaded bags will appear sooner or later I have read the whole thread from page one. I am keeping it on my watched list! I will be lurking away belive me, just at this point I am searching for something to address the one thing that really bothers me and nothing but temporary fixes at the moment short of surgery..... not an option at this time. I would love to find my HG for the drooping lids but so far no go.
I do enjoy reading all the posts and seeing so many happy with their results!
Congrats to you all.

Rona

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:08 pm      Reply with quote
I am quite amazed and checked out the website you are referring to. It is interesting to know that there is a product out there to diminish this type of dark cicles around the eye area..

Toby wrote:
Okay gang I have finally found something that works for me. I have read and tried every eye cream or serum that has been mentioned on this forum. Unfortunately, none of them produced satisfactory results for me Crying or Very sad Last month I saw a post here about Easy Eye Solutions,posted by Nancy,she is a newbie here. The fact that she had only this post made me a little leery. But desperate women do desperate things, so I took the plunge and ordered Laughing And oh my goodness! I am glad I did. I have had eye bags and nothing short of some of the instant drying products would tuck them. Easy Eye Solution tucks,treats,works over a moisturizer, and YOU CAN EVEN PUT MAKEUP OVER IT! Shock My eyes look as good as they did when I was 20! Cool Seriously I thought I was head for eye surgery and now my eyes look perfect. The serum stays on all day until you remove it and night. When you remove it you are pleasantly surprised that the eye bags are still tucked without the serum....it is a treatment. the company also sells a light eye moisturizer that has a luminous glow that works perfectly with the serum...although it will work with other light eye cream. The moisturizer works also on dark circles.To finally find something that works on me is just thrilling...I am not longer the (eye)bag lady !Laughing Oh I almost forgot it smooths out the crepy look under the eyes Very Happy If you have the same issues as me you can check it our here. You guys will love LOVE IT! http://www.easyeyesolutions.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ZachEyeSolutions

Toby
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:24 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:

Boy did I blunder.. Embarassed

I just made a new batch because I received the "No Lines" a few days ago, and the 'mix' promptly turned into a chalky mess under my eyes..

To my embarassment, what I used the 1st time was something else I got ages ago at CVS called; "Derma Lift Instant Eye Lift".. It's the same color, with an almost identical bottle.. Embarassed

So sorry about this.. The good news is the No Lines flattens the bags a little, and the Tuck smooth's just above that. It's just not working for me mixed together.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:52 am      Reply with quote
Oh Kassy even you are allowed to blunder every once in a blue moon Laughing JOKING!!
Now if you can help with droopy lids I will kneel at your feet and worship you as the ultimate GODDESS! not joking about that!

DM

Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:04 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |