Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.
 
 back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in



Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags

EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Author Message
maxon782
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 13 Jun 2009
Posts: 36
Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:26 am      Reply with quote
I noticed the other day that on the Dr. Oz show there was a question about dark circles and bags and had mentioned that one thing very good to use on the eye area was vitamin A.
stevie_
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 19 Apr 2009
Posts: 23
Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:06 pm      Reply with quote
anyone heard of/used Auriderm eye creme???
the website seems impressive but who knows??

http://www.biopelle.com/products/physicians/auriderm/illume.aspx
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:49 pm      Reply with quote
stevie_ wrote:
anyone heard of/used Auriderm eye creme???
the website seems impressive but who knows??

http://www.biopelle.com/products/physicians/auriderm/illume.aspx

Steve welcome to Easy Eye Solutions thread...most of us have a drawer full of hopeful eye products only to be disappointed with little results. This thread has about 40 pages of testimonials of great results from Easy Eye Solutions. Feel free to check them out...there are pictures as well. Now there maybe other products out there offering great results but prior to January of 09 I had tried everything I saw on the market. After trying Easy Eye Solutions I don't have to looked any further...don't need to... and that is such a miracle. If eye bags, dark circles, or crepy under skin under the eyes is your issue you might be greatly impressed with these products.

Pictures tell the story
The first picture is in the morning without anything on the eye area Crying or Very sad result of damage from cps
Image
Now Illuminating Eye Care and Instant Eye Tuck
topped off with mascara
Image

A little more of the eye view
Image
Do you see why I won't leave home without it!!!!!Image

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
janegd
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 20 Sep 2009
Posts: 93
Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:10 am      Reply with quote
It is incredible, Toby! I cannot wait to get one for my hopeless dark circle!! ur before afert pics are so obvious that this is the one I need! thanks a lot!!
Bellezza
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 381
Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:41 am      Reply with quote
I have mixed feelings about this product. On me it only works on clean skin. I'm able to use my C serum before easy eye but no eye cream or foundation. First result is great, then flakes and dry skin appears around the edges. I pat distilled water with a brush along the edges and they seem to go away but sometimes they reappear when I'm out and can't retouch it.

The illuminating eye cream seemed to emphasize my fine lines. I think it's good on younger skin and gave it to my daughter.

All in all I find this product difficult to use so most days I skip it. I don't want to discourage anyone because for some people, and Toby can testify to that, it's been very successful but maybe it's not for everyone.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:59 am      Reply with quote
Bellezza wrote:
I have mixed feelings about this product. On me it only works on clean skin. I'm able to use my C serum before easy eye but no eye cream or foundation. First result is great, then flakes and dry skin appears around the edges. I pat distilled water with a brush along the edges and they seem to go away but sometimes they reappear when I'm out and can't retouch it.

The illuminating eye cream seemed to emphasize my fine lines. I think it's good on younger skin and gave it to my daughter.

All in all I find this product difficult to use so most days I skip it. I don't want to discourage anyone because for some people, and Toby can testify to that, it's been very successful but maybe it's not for everyone.


Bellezza I think your post is very good because it does bring to focus that not everyone has the same response. Alot depends on the exact issues that are being addressed and the condition of the skin.

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 17 May 2007
Posts: 1039
Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:40 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, you do have beautiful eyes, Toby!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:34 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for the compliment but the Easy Eye Solutions really helps them look the best! Wink

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
janegd
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 20 Sep 2009
Posts: 93
Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:31 am      Reply with quote
Bira wrote:
Wow, you do have beautiful eyes, Toby!
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 1146
Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:01 am      Reply with quote
Winhealth are offering 20% discount:

Quote from Winhealth site:

Easy Eye Solutions Special Offer - 20% discount - currently, Easy Eye Solutions offer 20% discount to Win Health customers contacting Zach Merrill via Contact page on EasyEyeSolutions website, quoting reference 'Win Health'.

http://www.win-health.com/beauty-eye-care.html#eyes

Philip

_________________
Retired/ex member - my posts are not being kept up to date, as I have left EDS. So these posts are not my current thinking on these topics, my blog contains my current reviews. Home Beauty Device Reviews.
Leigh
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 28 Aug 2006
Posts: 54
Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:28 am      Reply with quote
Hello everyone, I'm new to this thread and of course am a bit overwhelmed by its size! I just turned 30 and am getting better and better with age ( Very Happy ) but I'm noticing my undereye area is hollowing out.

There are no bags, just a hollowing out in the tear trough that then extends outwards. I'm also trying to prevent future lines. Would the Easy Eye Solutions be suitable to treat this? In the pm I do use taz all over, including under the eyes, too.

_________________
34, sometimes temperamental, acne-prone skin. Rx retinoids, AALS, TCA peels and sunscreen are staples.
Nancy G
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 16 Jan 2009
Posts: 92
Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:50 am      Reply with quote
Leigh, most of us who are happily addicted (lol) to the Easy Eye Solutions products use both to reduce under eye bags and dark circles. I think what you would find, is that they would treat any fine lines you might have but would not reverse nor prevent your under eye from becoming more hollow.

Nancy G Very Happy
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:00 pm      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:
Winhealth are offering 20% discount:

Quote from Winhealth site:

Easy Eye Solutions Special Offer - 20% discount - currently, Easy Eye Solutions offer 20% discount to Win Health customers contacting Zach Merrill via Contact page on EasyEyeSolutions website, quoting reference 'Win Health'.Philip


http://www.win-health.com/beauty-eye-care.html#eyes
The 20% sale on the Easy Eye Solutions Products is now off at WinHealth.....but folks Nanci at ncnnproskincare is still running her specials Wink

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
Nancy G
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 16 Jan 2009
Posts: 92
Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:35 pm      Reply with quote
I just order from Nanci. Getting an early start for the Holidays. Both these product make great stocking stuffers. A unique and fun idea.

Nancy Very Happy
MystyPines
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 21 May 2004
Posts: 816
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:00 am      Reply with quote
Hello!

Just checking back in with everyone. I am still using the Eye Tuck every morning (since April 2009). I still love it and won't go out without it.

I put on my Skinceuticals CE + Ferulic serum in the morning first and wait about 10 mins. and then apply the Eye Tuck. Although, by the time I get to the office, the Eye Tuck sometimes has a white residue, so I just spritz on some Evian Mineral Water Spray and just pat around the area and it is gone. For those who are getting residue or flaking, I recommend getting the travel size of the Evian Mineral Water Spray to keep with you.

_________________
43, Very Fair Skin, Oily with Mild Breakouts, Blonde, Blue Eyes, Irish/German Descent
siouxsie
New Member

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 23 Nov 2009
Posts: 1
Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:06 am      Reply with quote
Hi everybody!

Great thread going on!


(Thanx Toby Smile )



I am still not sure... I turned 30 this year and now along with new forehead wrinkles and nasolabial folds becoming evident, I can't seem to get rid of my (always present) PURPLE DARK CIRCLES.... Exclamation Sad


So much for self esteem...


Does it really work on dark circles..? nevermind puffiness as long as i don't have these purple lines....

help?

_________________
********siouxsie********
TTD
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 01 Aug 2009
Posts: 164
Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:38 am      Reply with quote
I have evolved a way to apply which seems to work well for me. I was previously having a prob with the tuck tucking downward and I was getting the whites of my eyes increasingly showing under the iris. Now I apply it and then hang my head upside down and fan it dry. This seems to set it so that the tuck tucks upward.
If anyone had the same prob, hope this helps for you.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:41 pm      Reply with quote
TTD wrote:
I have evolved a way to apply which seems to work well for me. I was previously having a prob with the tuck tucking downward and I was getting the whites of my eyes increasingly showing under the iris. Now I apply it and then hang my head upside down and fan it dry. This seems to set it so that the tuck tucks upward.
If anyone had the same prob, hope this helps for you.

Wow that is a neat idea for your problem....you had to put on your thinking cap to come up with that solution. I like it! Wink

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
flashscuba
New Member

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 30 Nov 2009
Posts: 3
Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:07 am      Reply with quote
After much searching online for the past year and trying several pricey products that didn't do much, ya'll have convinced me to try the Easy Eye solutions products. I went to the link mentioned for the discount from Win Health, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to purchase these products from that site. Can anyone help? Also, do you know if they honor the 45day return policy if I order from them? crossed fingers for this product working for me
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:31 am      Reply with quote
flashscuba wrote:
After much searching online for the past year and trying several pricey products that didn't do much, ya'll have convinced me to try the Easy Eye solutions products. I went to the link mentioned for the discount from Win Health, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to purchase these products from that site. Can anyone help? Also, do you know if they honor the 45day return policy if I order from them? crossed fingers for this product working for me

So sorry you are having a difficult time, there are several places that you can place an order www.ncnproskincare.com/skin-care-products/...-/index.php and also www.easyeyesolutions.com I hope this helps...please post any questions you may have. Wink

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
flashscuba
New Member

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 30 Nov 2009
Posts: 3
Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:34 am      Reply with quote
Toby, I know I can order other places, but I was under the impression that win health is offering a 20% discount, which I would like to take advantage of. I didn't see that much of a discount at ncn (only 15%), and none at easycaresolutions.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:45 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
photoqueen wrote:
Winhealth are offering 20% discount:

Quote from Winhealth site:

Easy Eye Solutions Special Offer - 20% discount - currently, Easy Eye Solutions offer 20% discount to Win Health customers contacting Zach Merrill via Contact page on EasyEyeSolutions website, quoting reference 'Win Health'.Philip


http://www.win-health.com/beauty-eye-care.html#eyes
The 20% sale on the Easy Eye Solutions Products is now off at WinHealth.....but folks Nanci at ncnnproskincare is still running her specials Wink

This was a post on this page that may clear up the confusion. Wink

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
flashscuba
New Member

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 30 Nov 2009
Posts: 3
Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:47 am      Reply with quote
Thanks, Toby, I didn't see that. I'll check nanci's site. I still find it odd that win health isn't clear on how to purchase their products...but that's irrelevant now. Thanks again for your help.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:55 am      Reply with quote
flashscuba wrote:
Thanks, Toby, I didn't see that. I'll check nanci's site. I still find it odd that win health isn't clear on how to purchase their products...but that's irrelevant now. Thanks again for your help.

Nanci also has smaller sample bottles for a good price. Wink

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
mcwccj
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 10 Oct 2006
Posts: 24
Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:09 pm      Reply with quote
I finally got it right!!! After so many trial and error and going through the forum on ways to apply, I finally got it! I was getting white residue every time I applied the easy eye solutions with or without the illuminating cream.

Now, what I do is mix the easy eye solution and concealer together with a brush and brush the concoction to my undereye area. It's perfect! No more white reside or cakey look!
System
Automatic Message
Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:54 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic



Anthony Logistics Instant Fix Oil Control (85 g / 3 oz) Tanda ZAP - White B Kamins Nia-Stem Kx Starter Kit (4 items)