Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Best Anti-wrinkle Eye Cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
eternalshine

Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:15 am      Reply with quote
As you age into 30s, the amount of Collagen and Elastin in the skin diminishes, fine lines, wrinkles, loose skin, and other signs of aging will begin to gradually appear. Approximately 57% of people will experience the first sign of aging in the orbital area. It is very difficult to eradiate fine lines and wrinkles after their initial emergence. Taking preventive measures and protection, such as using an eye cream that delivers anti aging and firming functions before the signs appear (or at its earliest onset) is the best way to fight eye wrinkles.

Tip 1. Research to understand your skin type. Understanding your skin type will enable you to choose an anti aging eye cream that contains ingredients that will address the specific conditions of your skin type effectively. Also, choosing the appropriate product will help in eliminating much of possible irritation and inflammation that could develop if one chooses an inappropriate product for one’s skin type.

Tip 2. When choosing an anti aging eye cream, look for one with a sufficient amount of active ingredients. The effectiveness of reducing wrinkles and fine lines depends on a sufficient amount of active ingredients (e.g. high strength Ascorbic Acid, Growth Factor, Peptide to name a few) to penetrate your skin and then saturate it.

Tip 3. Before apply a product in full, it is prudent to test your skin’s response to the said product. To do so, start with a product that contains lowest possible concentration of active ingredient and apply it to a small area on your neck first. If no irritation occurs within 24 hours, you should be able to apply the product to skin in and around the orbital area. After 2 weeks of proper application, you can consider increasing the strength if needed.

Tip 4. It is important to cleanse the skin before applying any product. Apply the cream when the skin is still moist. Use the heat of your fingertip to warm the cream before gently pressing the cream upon the needed area.

Tip 5. Spend a few minutes everyday giving yourself a deep massage over skin around your eyes. Not only can this process enhance ocular circulation, but it can also reduce the appearance of puffiness and dark circles.

Tip 6. Apply a non comedogenic sunscreen on the eye skin area during the day time.

Tip 7. Do not apply acne products on the eye skin area.

Best anti aging eye cream for over age 35

1. Perfective Ceuticals Anti-Imperfection Eye Therapy

This eye cream contains Growth Factors, Amino Peptides and Retinol to intensively boost production of Collagen and to help fight free radicals and environmental damage. Acetyl Hexapeptide, which helps relax expression wrinkles is also an active ingredient in this product, resulting in a decrease of depth in the wrinkes and improving skin elasticity in 4-6 weeks. The product is also very moisturizing, and is best for mature, dry to combination skin.

2. Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum

This eye serum contains a concentrated form of Amino Peptide complex that hydrates to firm and visibly lift skin around the eye area. The eye serum is light and easily absorbed, best for normal to oily skin.

3. Ultraceuticals Dark Circle Eye Cream

This eye cream contains Vitamin K to help strengthen capillaries and healing existing damage, and Retinol to improve blood circulation. The speed of results depends on the severity of the dark circles. You will see a gradual improvement in 8 weeks.

4. Valmont Elixir Des Glaciers Vos Yeux

This eye cream contains Red Algae extract and Caffeine to constrict blood vessels and reduce swelling. If you apply this eye cream twice daily (morning and night), follow with a reduction of your sodium in-take and sleep with your head elevated on the pillow, you will see a significant relief of morning puffiness.

source: FPR
Yiying
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:10 pm      Reply with quote
Chantecaille diamond eye cream,Natura Bisse Diamond Bio-Lift Eye Contour Cream and Estee Lauder Ultimate Lifting Eye Cream etc. are all great anti-aging eye cream but a little bit expensive Sad
littlecandy
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:19 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for sharing.I will do a note and try some until I am 35..

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:17 am      Reply with quote
Who or what is "FPR"? Florida Philosophical Review I'm familiar with, but they don't usually review eye creams... Laughing

Seriously, though, why would these 4 products be singled out--there are lots of other eye products with similar ingredients. This sort of smells like an ad...
puppysha
5% products discount

Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:09 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for you article.I'm 31 years old this year. I have obvious wrinkles around the eyes. I have tried a lot of eye cream, included some product that bought from EDS,but I don't see any visible effect. I'm worry about my eyes,the wrinkles...Next,I want to try the Valmont eye cream...
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:30 am      Reply with quote
flitcraft wrote:
Seriously, though, why would these 4 products be singled out--there are lots of other eye products with similar ingredients. This sort of smells like an ad...

I have to agree with you. That first cream mentioned has its own website and I have never heard of it before.
eternalshine

Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:49 am      Reply with quote
I looked into this article the other night when I was surfing the internet, so I thought maybe I should post it here and see if anyone has tried these products before. It would help me decide which one to choose.
eternalshine

Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:56 am      Reply with quote
Would also like to hear some other eye cream recommendation. I am 38, with sensitive and loose skin. I am looking for an eye cream that does not cause allergy.
flitcraft
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:12 am      Reply with quote
Welcome to the forum, eternalshine. If you search here, you'll find lots of information about our collective experiences with eye cream.
And you can share yours as you try them, too.

Just a word of advice: don't post material from another website here. It's a copyright violation to do so, and EDS, like any reputable forum, does not allow it. Instead, you can post a link to material on another site.
saring
5% products discount

Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:12 am      Reply with quote
Chantecaille Biodynamic Lifting eye crem is a good one .Eye cream is always my biggest investment in all my cosmetics, since it really shows your age. Razz
eternalshine

Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:21 pm      Reply with quote
The collective experience of eye creams actually made me even more confused now. So many eye creams... Laughing
flyflyonly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:20 pm      Reply with quote
I don't know if this is the best, but this product is really useful on the eyes: Janson Beckett eye serum.
This serum could reduce the wrinkle surrounding eyes very obviously, although it's not safe for a lot of people.
Besides, Janson Beckett do not have any eye cream to be used with this serum.
ximing
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:49 pm      Reply with quote
I really really suggest to try Zelens triple action eye cream, fantasitc!

http://zelens.com/product/8/intensive-triple-action-eye-cream/c9a430ccfb15660ebf47c755675245fb

The brand states this eye cream is the state of art eye cream. I used three weeks now and the two lines under eyes are almost invisible.

BTW, Natura Bisse Diamond Bio-Lift Eye Contour Cream is also good, but it is a little bit expensive.
chenhui
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:34 pm      Reply with quote
Natura Bisse Diamond Bio-Lift Eye Contour Cream it is useful to my pouch,and the cream is easy to absorb,I think it is a great anti-aging eye cream but a little bit expensive .
summer2004
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:17 am      Reply with quote
I recommend the Bionic Eye Cream of Neostrata as it can reduce puffiness & contains highly mositurizing ingredients.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:12 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |