Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
ok333's log - one 50+ year old's journey
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:27 pm      Reply with quote
I just ordered some 302 products. I asked Jennifer if it would be ok to dry brush with the products. She said if you do it very gently. Phooey! Doesn't that defeat the purpose?

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:27 pm      Reply with quote
Oh, and HAPPY Birthday! Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:32 am      Reply with quote
Mars wrote:
Oh, and HAPPY Birthday! Smile

Thanks! I love birthdays; for my present, I've asked for a house elf but I don't have high hopes. I hear they're hard to find. Wink

I'm assuming you use the 302 on your face, so the recommendation to be gentle is for your face? I use a baby toothbrush on my face fairly firmly, but my skin is pretty adjusted to the actives I use. If it seemed irritated, I would back off. I haven't been brushing long enough to see any specific result, but it feels good and is great at exfoliating normal flakiness. Sometimes it's hard to find the time to do all this stuff...

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:59 am      Reply with quote
Ohhhhh...... I want one too...now I am lemming for one...

I've asked for a house elf

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

InkyProse
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:25 am      Reply with quote
OK, where are you?

You should check out these pics:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=473474#473474

A light peel might help you with some of the areas you are concerned with.

You need to check in. We're worried about you.

49*~~dark auburn, light, blue/green*~~ Red/Infrared/Amber LED*~~ Dermarolling*~~ Retin A*~~ Cupping*~~Homeopathic HGH*~~Ionic Footbaths*~~About to put my Incline Table Together**** See what all you people are driving me to???****Don't get me started on the supplements, you'll regret it**** Love Wins...
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:22 am      Reply with quote
InkyProse wrote:
You need to check in. We're worried about you.

Agree. Hope everything is alright, ok333.
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:36 pm      Reply with quote
I just took a peek at this thread out of curiosity. WOW ~ you have done an unbelievable job in such a short period of time OK! You should be proud of yourself. Your skin tone looks lovely and your neck has truly firmed up and is very youthful looking! Great job!! Best wishes on your anti-aging journey OK ~ please check back soon. Us over 50's are all very curious!! Aprile
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:38 pm      Reply with quote
For Inky ~ I checked out your photo link. Girl, you are a very, very young looking 50-year old. In fact, if you had a pixie haircut, you'd look like a kid. I'm so curious about that book you recommended and what do you think helped erase the early beginnings of wrinkling around the eyes? Thanks! Aprile
InkyProse
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:24 am      Reply with quote
aprile wrote:
For Inky ~ I checked out your photo link. Girl, you are a very, very young looking 50-year old. In fact, if you had a pixie haircut, you'd look like a kid. I'm so curious about that book you recommended and what do you think helped erase the early beginnings of wrinkling around the eyes? Thanks! Aprile

Hi Aprile,

Thanks so much for your kind comments.

I know that the protocol in the book was what erased the wrinkling. I'd recommend that you read the book just for the health information. The protocol is for inflammation, and apparently that is an underlying reason for wrinkling-- at least that is what Dr. Ignarro claims, and since he is a Nobel prize recipient, he probably knows his stuff.

49*~~dark auburn, light, blue/green*~~ Red/Infrared/Amber LED*~~ Dermarolling*~~ Retin A*~~ Cupping*~~Homeopathic HGH*~~Ionic Footbaths*~~About to put my Incline Table Together**** See what all you people are driving me to???****Don't get me started on the supplements, you'll regret it**** Love Wins...
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:31 am      Reply with quote
Inky,

Oh you're more than welcome. What did the doc's protocol involve? Was it changing your entire diet, adding specific supplements & exercise? Also, have you stuck to the regimen? I believe in supplements and a good diet, drinking pure water, etc. But, I have to say ~ it is very doubtful I could give up sugar, I use only raw sugar in my daily cappuccino. But, I have to say I would not be able to give up coffee or my raw sugar for the rest of time. Even for the sake of vanity!

Thanks!

Aprile Smile
ok333
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:32 am      Reply with quote
I'm baaaaccckkkk!! sorry if anyone was worried about me, took a little vacation & when i got home work & life & summer & well you know how that goes...
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

I don't have any updates & truthfully have been doing good to get my face washed and a few topicals applied; looking forward to getting back into exercise, treatments & catching up on all the happenings around here! Pics to follow sometime soon hopefully.
Cheers, ok333
ps. Inky, you do look like a kid!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:08 pm      Reply with quote
I am happy to hear you are fine, Ok333. We were worried! Very Happy
InkyProse
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:17 am      Reply with quote
aprile wrote:
Inky,

Oh you're more than welcome. What did the doc's protocol involve? Was it changing your entire diet, adding specific supplements & exercise? Also, have you stuck to the regimen? I believe in supplements and a good diet, drinking pure water, etc. But, I have to say ~ it is very doubtful I could give up sugar, I use only raw sugar in my daily cappuccino. But, I have to say I would not be able to give up coffee or my raw sugar for the rest of time. Even for the sake of vanity!

Thanks!

Aprile Smile

Aprile,

The only thing I have done is added 5000 mg of L-Arginine and 750 mg of L-Citrulline every other day. The book recommends more, but I don't do it.

If you start on those supplements, you need to do it slowly, say with 1/2 the amounts and work your way up. You really should read the book if you are interestested in it. This is a powerful combination and is meant to stave off heart disease and stroke.

OK: Thank you so much.

aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:52 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks so much for your response back Inky! Wow ~ that sounds very interesting protocol. It truly sounds like you are creating an HGH effect by using a high dosage of an amino acid. I never heard of L-Citrulline though. Thanks again. Best, Aprile
InkyProse
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:25 pm      Reply with quote
aprile wrote:
Thanks so much for your response back Inky! Wow ~ that sounds very interesting protocol. It truly sounds like you are creating an HGH effect by using a high dosage of an amino acid. I never heard of L-Citrulline though. Thanks again. Best, Aprile

It's not used for the HGH effect. It's for the Nitric Oxide(NO) that it produces. The NO causes your veins/capillaries to relax.

aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:42 pm      Reply with quote
InkyProse wrote:
It's not used for the HGH effect. It's for the Nitric Oxide(NO) that it produces. The NO causes your veins/capillaries to relax.

Hi Inky,

Oh I Gotcha. The reason I mentioned that is the anti-aging doctor from California, Dr. Uzzi Reiss recommends using amino acids to achieve an HGH effect at a lesser cost. His protocol, however, recommends lower dosages than this protocol. I wonder if this protocol would help reduce/eliminate spider & varicose veins? What do you think? Take care, Aprile
InkyProse
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:46 pm      Reply with quote
aprile wrote:
InkyProse wrote:

Hi Inky,

Oh I Gotcha. The reason I mentioned that is the anti-aging doctor from California, Dr. Uzzi Reiss recommends using amino acids to achieve an HGH effect at a lesser cost. His protocol, however, recommends lower dosages than this protocol. I wonder if this protocol would help reduce/eliminate spider & varicose veins? What do you think? Take care, Aprile

Well, it won't heal the existing ones, but it might stop the progress of more occuring.

judypal
5% products discount

Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:19 pm      Reply with quote
Wow you did fabulous work. I am too on a mission to rejuvenate my face. I think its the exercise that truly transforms the face, but the work that you accomplished on your lower chin (now gone) is what I want to do.

Thank you!!!
Lotusesther
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:05 am      Reply with quote
I wonder how you are now, OK333. Your blog is awesome in its courage and frankness. Thank you!
sassy-lassy

Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:57 am      Reply with quote
I can see a definite improvement - well done. Quite honestly, I'd have thought these kind of results could only be achieved by surgery, so congratulations and thank you for demonstrating the art of the possible!
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:56 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |