Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Jason-Beckett
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:45 am      Reply with quote
I received a PM this AM asking if I have used JB's new Cleanser and Toner. I didn't report because as yet I had not tried it. I just ordered it so will report back. I was determined to use all my Dr. H. before ordering something else. It does sound YUMMY!

Salon Product I have used.

Hualuronic Acid Ampules: AWESOME. If you skin is thirsty WOW!!! The Ampules come in a package of 10. You are to use them on a clean,warm,moist face for 1 week out of the month. I found that one Ampules lasted three nights appying it to face and neck liberally. After using Ampules I applied my ADCE. In AM my face was glowing and PLUMP. Love them.

2. Varicose Vein and Spider Vein Lotion w/Vit P- I have been using this for a month. I have SEVERE Varicose Veins on one leg. You are to apply this lotion 2x a day (I sometimes forget Rolling Eyes). My Varicose Veins are still there but have a much firmer feel and my leg doesn't ache as much. The spider veins are lighter in color. When I first started using it the spider veins appeared darker at first. Now they are not purple but a lighter grayish color. I believe with CONSISTANT use the lotion will greatly help those ugly spider veins.

I sincerely trust JB and their experience in the skincare industry. If I have an issue with my skin I would ask them what to use. They actually MAKE their products.

Oh well....I was asked. And NO I do not work for JBC!! After 300 + posts I think you all know that. Just love JB products and industry reputation. I speak of reputation because I did the ordering in a Salon for years.

Winnie

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:02 am      Reply with quote
Winnie, Winnie, Winnie. LOL
More spends.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:44 am      Reply with quote
Lori,

I just spent a tad. Besides I know when I get product from JB they know my needs and will recommend the correct product.

Figure if there can be posts on GET RID OF ALL YOUR PRODUCTS Rolling Eyes (whatever its say) I can post on a company I know manufactures product that deliver at a fair price. I am not about to pay $150.00 an oz. for an Argireline product when I have ADCE and know whats in it and why.

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 25, 2004 6:34 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Winnie -

Please let us know about the cleanser - I'm nearly out of the Epicuren I tried (I'd give it a B-; didn't feel like it was really cleaning my skin) so I'm a lookin' for a new cleanser. I still love my Rosa y Fruta too, but I think I need a stronger cleanser for night.

Maria Very Happy

Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:29 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the feedback on the vit P lotion Winnie. The 2x a day application will no doubt be a problem for me (I *will* forget because it's my thigh is not staring at me when I look in the mirror Laughing ) but I might give this a go anyway.

Maria - Laughing I think you've just introduced the "Mariav skin grading system".
Gucci
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:21 am      Reply with quote
Winnie

How much is the VV and Spider vein thingy???..I have horrible spider veins in one leg!!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:46 am      Reply with quote
Winne, can you use the vein stuff on your face? I have a huge vein thing next to my nose near my eye...would it be ok to use it there?
Liz Cool

Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:50 am      Reply with quote
Guapagirl, I haven't tried these yet but I think they have a separate cream for the face. I have one under my eye that I am looking to get rid of too...
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:52 am      Reply with quote
Gucci,

I can't actually remember the price but believe it was around $25.00/$30.00 for 8 oz.

Liz,

I am sure JB has a face cream for veins. For some unknown reason (to me) after using AD/Prep my facial spider veins are gone. I have no idea what ingredient helped with that hmm I think I need to email JB about that.

Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:09 am      Reply with quote
Mariav wrote:
Hi Winnie -

Please let us know about the cleanser - I'm nearly out of the Epicuren I tried (I'd give it a B-; didn't feel like it was really cleaning my skin) so I'm a lookin' for a new cleanser. I still love my Rosa y Fruta too, but I think I need a stronger cleanser for night.

Maria Very Happy

I started a thread in the product review forum for the JB Milk Cleanser and Toner. Love It!

Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:37 pm      Reply with quote
I'm on my way to read it...

I was thinking of trying a cleanser (among other things)with my fantabulous EDS gift cert that I won this week, so maybe after that I'll try the JB one!!!

Maria Laughing

Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:48 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |