Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmetyn for Stretchmarks?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:55 pm      Reply with quote
I got an offer for a free trial of Cosmetyn which is supposed to be for stretchmarks. I saw it in my junk folder when I went in to clean up the junk folder.

Has anyone tried Cosmetyn before?

I tried to google it, but I kept getting a sorry message that my query (just to get on google.com) looked suspicious. I don't know what's going on. I'm running a virus scan right now to make sure I don't have any virus on my computer, but in the mean time I can't google anything.
zverenok
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:45 pm      Reply with quote
There isn't much you can do about stretch marks. Really - nothing you can do.
You can try a cosmetic surgery, but if you are not going that alley - just accept it and live with it.

everything promising to get you rid of stretch marks is bs.

It's so much easier to prevent them then to treat them....
P Girl
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:09 pm      Reply with quote
I don't actually agree with the above post at all.

However, I wouldn't try all the various creams on the market as time and time again they aren't proving to work. I think Cosmetyn is rather new...there's not a whole lot about it out there, but I wouldn't try it.

Try dermarolling. There are are images that prove it works.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:54 pm      Reply with quote
Do you recommend dermarolling with some cream or just dermarolling?
P Girl
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:40 pm      Reply with quote
You'll need to use vit. A and vit. C as part of your rolling protocol. Smile

5% products discount

Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:28 pm      Reply with quote
I understand being skeptical however it is just as important to remain open to new ideas. Simply because I am open does not mean I fall for anything, it means I take the time to research and see if something makes sense and sometimes it means taking a leap of faith and trying it out myself.

Thank God I am open minded because I have firmed up my thighs, tightened my face and smoothed out wrinkles, all with things that many people say don't work lol.

Thats what I like about this site, we can try things and then report our experiences.

I will be watching this board and looking for other reviews.
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:29 pm      Reply with quote
zverenok wrote:
There isn't much you can do about stretch marks. Really - nothing you can do.
You can try a cosmetic surgery, but if you are not going that alley - just accept it and live with it.

everything promising to get you rid of stretch marks is bs.

It's so much easier to prevent them then to treat them....

What cosmetic surgery can correct stretchmarks? Hey, not that I haven't already inquired about it. Laughing I haven't found any doctor who said he could get rid of stretchmarks with surgery.

I'm not sure how easy it is to prevent the stretchmarks. For people who are prone to them, I don't think it'd be so easy. Other people who aren't prone, they might not even have to do anything.
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:30 pm      Reply with quote
suldrun wrote:
I understand being skeptical however it is just as important to remain open to new ideas. Simply because I am open does not mean I fall for anything, it means I take the time to research and see if something makes sense and sometimes it means taking a leap of faith and trying it out myself.

Thank God I am open minded because I have firmed up my thighs, tightened my face and smoothed out wrinkles, all with things that many people say don't work lol.

Thats what I like about this site, we can try things and then report our experiences.

I will be watching this board and looking for other reviews.

Can you share your secrets on how you firmed up your thighs, tightened your face and smoothed out wrinkles??? I'm soooo interested...all ears. Razz
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:31 pm      Reply with quote
P Girl wrote:
You'll need to use vit. A and vit. C as part of your rolling protocol. Smile

So do you apply vit a and c after rolling?
P Girl
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:31 pm      Reply with quote
I use Retin-A after rolling and Vit. C in the mornings.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:58 pm      Reply with quote
I agree P Girl. Bira you may want to look at some of these b&a http://www.greatnewskin.com/pages/products/stretchmarkbuster.html
I had severe facial scarring and what these products have done for me is a miracle. I started with the Epidermx II and added the Chrysalyx. Over a few months I watched them change weekly. When I added the non botox, and there are loads of posts about botox and scars now and I believe it made a difference for me when I added the non botox Naturdermx. EDS has these under NaturDerm (natural organic). I can't say enough good things about them, or the company.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:31 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |