Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Ultrasonic Face Massager
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
calorblind
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:55 pm      Reply with quote
I was reading the Dr Derma Roller's instructions and they recommended using ultrasonic scrubber..
and i went to ebay to look for it and there were a lot but which ones are the famous/more reliable ones?

Anyone has used this or had any success with it?

Ultrasound Ultrasonic FaceMate Massager Beauty Light
callalily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:52 pm      Reply with quote
Hmm I've had two ultrasonic dermabrasion facials before. I can't say I saw too much of a difference. It was summer and my skin felt so clean and free of grime. I wasn't blown away however and they never have before and after pictures as they might with regular dermabrasion.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:06 am      Reply with quote
If you search for Facemate on the Forum you should find allot of info - I believe it's a reputable device. Start here:
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=26203

The Nuskin Galvanic Spa System seems to get quite a bit of press. I saw it demonstrated once and it looks pretty good - don't have any personal experience with it though. I don't think there's much on the Forum about it either - but Google it and check it out.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:01 pm      Reply with quote
yea ive read but its expensive, and plus we have to buy the gel to use it with, which means more money! lol. anything simple??
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:32 pm      Reply with quote
calorblind wrote:
yea ive read but its expensive, and plus we have to buy the gel to use it with, which means more money! lol. anything simple??

Well, what about the ancient way: using your hands!

5% products discount

Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:08 am      Reply with quote
I've been using the NuSkin for couple of weeks and love it. I use Aloe gel and works fine. It has helped me greatly with winkles and saggy skin. I love it. I got mine on ebay for 100 bucks and dont beat myself up of over the investment.
It gave me the proof that something can actually help my crappy skin, so I bought a Dermal Tone off ebay for 83 bucks and THAT has worked wonders. I'm amazed with the results.

So now I'm using Alphaderma Ce Kit, Nuskin, Derma Tone. I just ordered an Elizabeth Grant kit coming in mail the 15th to alternate with Alphaderma kit.

I love my Nuskin.

Texas
calorblind
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:44 am      Reply with quote
it is compulsory to use the Aloe gel??
TexasStar
5% products discount

Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:31 am      Reply with quote
calorblind wrote:
it is compulsory to use the Aloe gel??

I think water soluble anything to conduct. I'm cheap so aloe gel has worked for me.

sometimes I use to push alphaderma products.

Texas
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:42 pm      Reply with quote
TexasStar wrote:
I've been using the NuSkin for couple of weeks and love it. I use Aloe gel and works fine. It has helped me greatly with winkles and saggy skin. I love it. I got mine on ebay for 100 bucks and dont beat myself up of over the investment.
It gave me the proof that something can actually help my crappy skin, so I bought a Dermal Tone off ebay for 83 bucks and THAT has worked wonders. I'm amazed with the results.

Is it possible to elaborate on what each device has done for you? You say that the Nuskin has helped with saggy skin - could I ask how old you are and if you have some sagging around the mouth and jowls? Has the Nuskin helped with this or do you think the Dermal Tone is more effective? I notice that the Dermal Tone is significantly cheaper than the Tua Viso.

Also, did you purchase the original Nuskin device or the Nuskin II and did it come with the facial gels?

Looking forward to more feedback on these two devices - thanks!

5% products discount

Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:57 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
TexasStar wrote:

Is it possible to elaborate on what each device has done for you? You say that the Nuskin has helped with saggy skin - could I ask how old you are and if you have some sagging around the mouth and jowls? Has the Nuskin helped with this or do you think the Dermal Tone is more effective? I notice that the Dermal Tone is significantly cheaper than the Tua Viso.

Also, did you purchase the original Nuskin device or the Nuskin II and did it come with the facial gels?

Looking forward to more feedback on these two devices - thanks!

I started out with Alphaderma CE kit and it worked so well for my skin by smoothing fine lines and even some deeper wrinkles even ones around my mouth. I felt like it tightened my skin but not dry. After about 3 weeks of that I began:

NuSkin and felt more tightning and smooother skin with even less fine lines and "ironing" of deeper wrinkles with a lifting around the eyes. More results of the upper lip lines,too.(Feel even more results the next day and third day after use like more plumpness.) Start out using 3 days in a row and now just 3 days a week. (at end of March will start using NuSkin just 2 days a week.) It came with solutions , but I'm using them just once a week and aloe gel and water the other two days to afford buying more solution. Laughing
After using the NuSkin for 2 weeks I began using:

Dermal Tone and honey it is the best thing in the world to work on those tired tissue and muscles of mine. I started out using it morning and night. Monday or Tuesday this week and saw results each time I used it. I use it now like 3 times a day if life's interruptions allow. Laughing Rolling Eyes Instructions say you may use it more than once aday as long as u leave 4 hours inbetween uses. It came with a small bottle of white lotion, but again I like aloe and water. This has tightened up my gobbler neck, plumped up my cheeks and my lips too! It's defined my jaw line,and helped sooo much with my eye area. My jowls and lines from corner of lips to chin are next to gone! Lip lines next to completely gone. My cheeks were crinkly like a road map which I hated so very very much. They are almost completely gone and I'm going for the baby's bottom smooth now, cuz I think it can happen after this short time of improvement. Laughing

I'm 56 yrs old and now look at least 5 years younger than when I started all three precious skin care aides

Texas
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:18 pm      Reply with quote
Texas - thanks very much for your informative reply. If you had to choose between the two devices, which one would you recommend first. I already have a UP5 face massager, which I think does a similar treatment to the Nuskin (although I'm not completely sure) so I was therefore leaning towards the Dermal Tone. However, I know that Dermal Tone is no longer trading - but if I could find a cheap one on Ebay like you did, I would probably give it a try.

However, I don't really want to buy any more useless gadgets Rolling Eyes I spent a fortune on the STOP and can't see any results from that. But I would dearly love to do something about my jowls and lips to chin pouches. I'm just a bit older than you, so we would be facing the same aging issues. Thanks for your advice.

5% products discount

Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:26 pm      Reply with quote
I think it's all 3 working together. I'm not an expert but if you have an UP5 I would think you wouldn't need the NuSkin. I got the Dermal Tone off of Ebay to try something and upgrade to a better device later passing my Dermal Tone to one of my daughters when I do. But I have found the Dermal Tone so easy to use I may keep it. Laughing If you can afford a better unit than Dermal Tone I would say to you, Go For It.
I'm just a woman trying things out in a way I can afford at this time. (I'm raising my two g-kids while daughter is living 2 hours away going to school studying to be a surgeons assistant, working part-time, so I'm always pinching pennies) The NuSkin and Dermal Tone are not the most sophisticated skin care tools out there but they are a nice try-out for now.
I tried some facial exercises for couple of days but they hurt my jaw and neck too bad to concider doing them long term.
I know that my results will slow down some time in as my face and skin get in better shape. I'm just glad to find a skin line that works for me right off the bat and a couple of devices to amp up the effects.

Knowing what I know from my own experience, and could only have one device it would be the Dermal Tone.

Texas
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:19 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |