Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Wonderful DIY (expensive looking) hair extensions!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:08 pm      Reply with quote
I have not posted on here in a long time but if any of you remember me I was on a quest for long hair. I had my hair damaged by 2 consecutive colorists and then had brain surgery to remove a benign tumor. all went well with that but I am left with thin, damaged and now that I had to have a lot cut off shorter, much shorter hair. Also have a spot where they made the incision that has about 3 inches of growth.

So I tried finding a way to install my own extensions because after looking into what it cost to have a professional do it, it runs about $1,200-$1,700!!!

So I tried this new thing called Seamless taped extensions where the hair comes on a weft but sewed into a thin synthetic clear film and it APPEARS that it is growing out of my head. The concept sounded good. But you can't get any kind of long wear out of that unless you glue it and add tape to the wefts along with the glue. Well I ordered hair from a place that claimed to have REMY hair, hair that has all the cuticles going in one direction so that it is smooth and free of tangles. Well anyone can say that now days and when you order on the internet, you are screwed because they don't take hair back.

So after this hair dried up and tangled every 5 minutes after brushing i had to remove them. Skins came off easily but the glue was left in my hair and when I removed the glue, my hair came out in pieces as well! It was awful.

While on the hair forums looking for help with my taped extensions someone suggested Manemaxx hair extensions with Tembond. She said she had her hair in for 3 months and going strong. they have awesome hair that does not tangle and is silky smooth.

I went to the website and watched their forum boards trying to get as much info as possible. I also wrote the company and asked a million questions and Tiffany was more than helpful. I swear I must have sent 20 emails and got responses before I purhcased anything from them.

Its awesome. I just got my hair in the mail and wanted to practice a bit before I did my own. So I ordered some for my daughter as well and just installed hers the other day. It really is easy once you get into it.

Here is more about it. I posted this on another forum so I am copying that.

PLEASE KNOW I am not a spammer and I have been on here since 2006 I just have not posted in a long time because I have been on more of a hair quest then skin care. I know there are others here who can vouch for me:

Manemaxx.com has a new bonding method for installing hair extensions yourself. It is non toxic, non glue, chemical free, no damage what so ever and easy schmeasy to remove. It is a bond that is a wax like substance that you take a piece of hair extension, dip it in the melted bond (product is Tembond) and then take that piece and apply it to a few strands of your own hair. To remove you simply bend it and break it and it just falls apart. You dust off what is left on your hair. So installing is great because if you apply it wrong or in the spot that does not work, you can take it off and reapply in a snap! The bond comes in all colors to match your hair and it blends right in with your own. you can hardly see it!

Here you can see how it compares to microlinks and keratin
http://manemaxx.com/extensions/about/12-products/84-tembond-vs-microlinks.html

Another comparison page:
http://manemaxx.com/extensions/compare-hair-extensions.html

They sell everything you need to do it. Melting pot, tembond, and the hair which is fabulous and silky and most importantly it is so affordable. what I spent on my last extensions I could have purchased a few kits (hair included) of the tembond.

They last forever too. Several have said they have had the hair in for months, one girl went 6 months without reinstalling. Even if you'd rather change them out more often it is no big deal.

Here are videos of the application, care and removal of the Tembond Hair Extension System.

http://manemaxx.com/extensions/hair-extension-videos/9-hair-extension-videos/7-manemaxx-hair-extension-videos.html

I think this will be big. Longer wear, virtually undetectable, zero damage, easy, affordable beautiful hair.

Anyone can do this so almost anyone can have expensive looking hair extensions.

You can buy their basic hair that is Asian but it IS quality and it will not tangle. 4 oz of that hair is only $63 so even if you needed to use an extra 2 oz of hair (not many places allow you to purchase 2 oz, but only full pkg of 4 oz) you can do a full head of hair for INDER $100. You can also get the Regal hair which is wonderful. a bit more but nothing like those other places out there and what they charge. AND you can get pre-tipped hair so that you don't have to measure it out and worry about the right amount of bond to apply. That too is at added cost for convenience. But in general it is really affordable because you can use and reuse this hair for a long time after. You have all the stuff to reapply so you can remove and reapply as much as you want without paying for more. Just maybe $20 for extra bond.

Her videos are great. If you are interested that web site has everything you need to know and the customer service is so great with emails or the 800#.
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:23 pm      Reply with quote
PS. I'm putting mine in tomorrow and if anyone is interested I can post about it. I do have pictures of my daughter's install, before and after pics as well. If you want I can post that too. I won't post anymore unless someone is interested because I would like to be taken seriously. One thing that anyone who remembers me would know is that I NEVER posted on here raving about a product unless I had proof and pictures to back it up. I would post a lot of before and "results" photos to show that something really did work because for ME, words are just not enough. I would never just say "Its fabulous!" without SHOWING why I loved something. You can do a search on my user name and see my history on here as well to show you I am a member.
Pachouli
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:07 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, those are cool. I occasionally wear a nice set of clip-ins that I really love. My clip-ins are also real hair, but they cost much more than these. But now I think I need to try these ASAP. Please let me know how it goes.
Pachouli
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:17 pm      Reply with quote
wenrwdy,

Did you buy one of the kits or did you buy the strands and tembond separately? Which hair did you buy, basic hair, strands, or regal remi? Straight or wavy? How did you match your hair color? I see they have a color ring but not for the regal remi.

Did you install back of your hair by yourself or did someone help? What is the difficulty level of installation on a scale of 1-10?

I used to get extensions years ago but quit because of the expense and time required in the chair. So I've taken to wearing a nice set of clip-ons occasionally.

Sorry so many questions! I am so intrigued by the wavy regal remi. Thanks for sharing this.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:40 pm      Reply with quote
wenrwdy@aol.com wrote:
PS. I'm putting mine in tomorrow and if anyone is interested I can post about it. I do have pictures of my daughter's install, before and after pics as well. If you want I can post that too. I won't post anymore unless someone is interested because I would like to be taken seriously. One thing that anyone who remembers me would know is that I NEVER posted on here raving about a product unless I had proof and pictures to back it up. I would post a lot of before and "results" photos to show that something really did work because for ME, words are just not enough. I would never just say "Its fabulous!" without SHOWING why I loved something. You can do a search on my user name and see my history on here as well to show you I am a member.

PLEASE KNOW I am not a spammer and I have been on here since 2006 I just have not posted in a long time because I have been on more of a hair quest then skin care. I know there are others here who can vouch for me:

Even though I'm not in the market for 'hair extensions', I just wanted to pop in with my 2 cents and vouch for your honesty, and assure everyone you are not a 'spammer', but a knowledgeable EDS member, who has shared and contributed great posts right along..

Thanks for the great info! I have sent it on to my nieces, who are definitely interested in this topic..
Very Happy

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:56 am      Reply with quote
Pachouli wrote:
wenrwdy,

Did you buy one of the kits or did you buy the strands and tembond separately? Which hair did you buy, basic hair, strands, or regal remi? Straight or wavy? How did you match your hair color? I see they have a color ring but not for the regal remi.

Did you install back of your hair by yourself or did someone help? What is the difficulty level of installation on a scale of 1-10?

I used to get extensions years ago but quit because of the expense and time required in the chair. So I've taken to wearing a nice set of clip-ons occasionally.

Sorry so many questions! I am so intrigued by the wavy regal remi. Thanks for sharing this.

No problem with the questions.
Ok so I just installed my daughters and she already had hair to work with. Turned out great and no one can tell. I mean that is another great thing if you have a hair brand that you just love and are more comfy with then you can use any hair you want. The hair she used is the same as my first extensions that I used (seamless) from another company and it was NOT Remy-cuticles going in the same direction. And there are a lot of shorter pieces in there and after a week or two the tangling was awful. I put mine in at Christmas and bought her some hair as well but she never did have hers installed until now. I told her just forget that hair and wait until you order some from Manemaxx but she was too anxious. Like I said it LOOKS good but I think she'll grow tired of the tangling. I just removed my seamless and after researching Tembond and many many emails back and forth with the company I finally ordered the kit and her REGAL Hair. Oh the difference! It is like silk! Its fun to just touch it and I have not even installed it yet! lol! I ordered straight because even with straight when you wash it it dries as a beautiful loose wave so I can still have both and straightening is less effort. Tiffany the owner helped me choose the color. Every other company out there will not help whatsoever just tell ya to buy their $50 color ring. She helped others too. If you check out her forum you'll see my posts as well as others where she took the photos we sent in of our hair and she did her own editing and put pics of her colors next to our hair and you can see what a perfect match it is. She was so helpful. You will get help every step of the way.

TODAY I am installing my hair. I wanted to practice on my daugther first to get warmed up so that I was more comfortable with it. My I will keep her around if I have trouble in the back. But many have done it all themselves if you read her "Transformation Stories" If you send it your experience in writing with pics she will post those and give you $50 off your next purchase. It is a monthly thing but i guess she is getting such a good response that she may change it to weekly as she can't turn down these great stories! Anyway in those stories each person grades the degree of difficulty so it varies. One lady had her 11 year old help her with the back so it tells her that anyone can help if you want to ask for it. The difference with the strand by strand Keratin is that once you remove the hair it can no longer be reused. But with Tembond, since it crumbles right off and you just dust it away the hair is ready for the next install. And her Regal hair is such good quality it can be used over and over. The basic is less expensive but it still will not tangle I'm told. Even so with my experience I just wanted to go straight to the Regal. Her prices are still really good so it was no big deal. Most places if you need more than 4 oz (typical package) they make you buy another 4 oz. But Tiffany does let you purchase half packages.

Go check out her forums as there are a lot of women asking good questions before they get started. You can too. Email Tiffany (info@manemaxx.com) or just call her 800 number. She gives such wonderful attention to you, that is one of my favorite things.

So I will post my daughters results later on and my own results this week. But those transformation stories have tons of info. She has that set up really well.
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:17 am      Reply with quote
i forgot to add the forum link!Very Happy

http://manemaxx.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=6
Pachouli
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:25 am      Reply with quote
wenrwdy,

You are so awesome to share both your find and your experience in detail. Your explanation really helped. I am going to read the forum as you suggested. But I am getting really excited.

keep us posted. pachouli
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:55 am      Reply with quote
You'll really enjoy the forum. I don't think there is anything that is not in there! Like I said just email her (or if you can figure out how to upload photos directly to the post) with photos and she will gladly (and accurately) help you find the right color. Even if you have a long post with a ton of questions she will dissect it and answer each question clearly. There is just so much on that web site. check out her installations in her videos and the removals!

You know what I spent on my first extensions? I WAS trying to help with costs so I was looking for something affordable. The hair I ordered (Indianhairexport.com-stay away!) was such an awful color that I had to pay a salon to change it to a different color. It was not even human color! puke brown I like to call it. I wanted highlights so I ordered one pack of brown and one pack of blonde. They did fix the brown but blonde ext cannot be bleached for some reason so that had to work with that by putting a toner on MY hair to get it ashy (i did not order an ashy color) another screw up.

So $180 for the hair (that had short pieces mixed in with it and made it tangle)and the cuticles were all over the place and THAT causes tangles. The company would not take the hair back even though the admitted it was a color mistake on their part. They refunded $28. Where can you get any colorist to work with that price??? Then after that they simply quit answering my emails so I was stuck. I HAD to make this hair work with mine. So $200 to to my colorist to fix the color. They changed the brown and then weaved that brown into the blonde package. $200! I had to pay an extra $30 to get my own blonde to match the ashy blond on the extensions. $300 to have them installed. Some pieces were put too high and showed. So after a week I went back and asked them to move a couple of pieces to areas that would not show and they charged me to do that! The salon charged me to correct THEIR mistake!

So over $700 it cost me to have these extensions that were CRAP! But even $700 is half what it costs to have professional strand by strand hair done. And still will damage hair because you need chemicals and heat to remove the Keratin.

If I had found Manemaxx sooner i could have spent half that and had better hair and less effort! Its like $278 for a full kit with 4 oz of hair but I needed that extra 2 oz so I paid $100 over for it. But a lot of women can use just the 4 oz and she has colors that have the mixed darker and light so you are not forced to buy two colors so $278 for everything?? How great is that???? There are added costs for longer lengths but not much more.

And my hair would have never ended up in the sink like it did when I removed those seamless extensions. The seamless taped extensions came off fine but there was GLUE left on my hair after. I had to use horrible chemicals to get it off and my hair went with it!

There are no chemicals used in either the install or the removal. You just bend it and crumble it and viola! its off and you can use that hair again. if you want to take them out and try a different look with different colors or arrangement of hair it is easy.

She also offers online classes so it you wanted to get certified and do it as a pro you can. I think I WILL do it. You can do this yourself but there are always women who would rather have someone else do it for them.
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:24 am      Reply with quote
Pachouli wrote:
wenrwdy,

Which hair did you buy, basic hair, strands, or regal remi? Straight or wavy?

This is what tiffany said when I asked about choosing wavy or straight:

I have the same scenario with the natural style of my own hair.

I've worn both straight and loose wave and there just isn't a huge difference between them once you wash your hair. The straight after washing has a little wave to it... The loose wave after washing sort of falls a bit loose in it's curl... So, ends up, these styles are close to the same.

Wink I go with straight hair just because it has less processing to it.
Pachouli
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:01 am      Reply with quote
Your story about your extension experience is hair-raising Laughing

Quote:
She also offers online classes so it you wanted to get certified and do it as a pro you can. I think I WILL do it. You can do this yourself but there are always women who would rather have someone else do it for them.

Aren't you clever! And I bet with this economy, you could get a lot of clients who are looking to economize in some of their costs.

That tip about the difference in wavy/straight is a good one, because I was tempted by the wavy.
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:57 pm      Reply with quote
Oh my god I love these extensions! I put them in yesterday and with some help from my teenager. Yes even she could do it. It is quite easy. i did not have her do all of it so that I could see myself how doable it was for me. I did the sides first (with BRIGHT lighting)so that I could SEE how to section and make sure there were no stray hairs getting in (although they come right out if you do let some slip in) so by the time I got to the back I already had a feel for the section size and where to place the bond. It took several hours (like 6) but I took breaks and did get her help when I did the far back. But many many women do these all the time and it IS a DIY type of system. It would not sell so well if it was that difficult.

Its great! I only had either clip in wefts before or glued taped wefts. And with wefts you can't go that high up or they would show. Not these. I put some above my temple, like only 2 inches from the top of my head and my hair is THIN THIN THIN from damage. The bonds match perfectly. I have dark roots and brown hair with highlights so I used the Chestnut bond for all of them. And you cannot see anything! I had my dd look from a foot away and she could not see anything. The bonds are so small and match so well, nothing shows even through my thin hair. So since i could go higher, I could use more hair. I was so limited before. I still only needed about 4 oz of hair. I had to buy 4 oz of brown and 2 oz of brn/blonde highlight so I could match my own hair colors. I have a small head and not a lot of thick hair so 4 oz is fine for me. If you have one color OR you have the exact match to the blended colors she carries you can really get away with the 4 oz only.

What I love about this if after awhile I get tried of the highlighted look, I can color my hair all brown and take out the blond bonds I have in and replace with the brown I have left. And no effort or damage to take them out. It is a scary thing to get those out. The hair condition is fabulous! It feels so silky and no tangles! none! that lousy hair I had before (and you don't know what you'll get off the internet these days) tangled after 5 minutes. I even had to have 2 inches cut off to make it A LITTLE more manageable. I had to wear it in a pony all the time because I got so sick of brushing it every 5 minutes! I mean I was wearing my hair up all the time before because it was damaged and looked awful down. So even after paying $700 to get those in, I was still hiding my hair!!! I just use my fingers now. No need for a comb, even after a night's sleep!

I'll post pics soon. Before and after. I'll show you the taped wefts I had in as well. I bought 18 inches and I'm keeping it this length because it is so easy to manage.

Check out that website! It is soooo informative. I mean nothing goes unanswered to helping you do this yourself. I look like I spent about $1,800 on these. If I had strand by strand Keratin, they would charge that for sure for installation and cutting to blend.

Oh! BTW, I picked up some thinning sheers (the choppiest kind) and used that to blend the ends where it was uneven. I am lucky I guess (now its luck) because my hair was so thinned out that you can't see my layers. The ends around the back were a bit off. You can't always place them just right so it that the ends are even. Although when i installed my daughter's the other day, it came out just about perfect and all i had to do was cut a little on one side in the back. Beginners luck I guess...
I would have spent $50 to go somewhere to have that blending done.

I hope you guys (who are interested and wondering if it is good enough) try this. Like i said, just email or call and ask all the questions you want before you do it. that is what i did. You'll see my posts go back to January! I'm so glad i found this. I found it by another woman in a hair forum when asking how to remove my taped extensions. She had her tembond in for 3 months and they were strong and the hair was still tangle free. Even on the manemaxx site Tiffany has a "diary" when she videos every month for like 5 months and shows that her hair stayed silky and tangle free. it is fabulous hair and a fabulous DOABLE method.

Wendy
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:09 pm      Reply with quote

wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:14 pm      Reply with quote
Oh it worked!!! Very Happy
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:04 pm      Reply with quote
Here are my daughter's before and afters

Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:47 pm      Reply with quote
Wow wenrwdy, it looks so natural.. Really pretty and shiny. You both look great. DD is a cutie pie!

Great job!

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Pachouli
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:48 pm      Reply with quote
Wendy, you are both so beautiful!

The hair looks awesome, professional, and perfect color match. My hair is just past my shoulders and I want it long like you are wearing now.

Thanks for posting your results. It sounds like my husband should be able to help me do the back. He has already volunteered. You are right about the manemaxx forum, it is very informative.
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:51 am      Reply with quote
Oh you should totally be able to do this. Hubby too. I can't wait to see YOUR results.
If we can do this anyone can. Really.

Keep posting. I'll stick around and see if you need any questions answered but please feel free to ask the owner anything.

Bye.
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:04 am      Reply with quote
Here is something I should post. I wanted to SHOW women what glue can do to your hair if you use it to glue in extensions. now my hair was terribly compromised already but still when you think about the chemicals you have to use to dissolve glue, it is no wonder. WHY take a chance and use a glue dissolver or ACETONE! that is what women were telling me to use to get the remaining glue off my hair.
As i said I used a glue dissolver made for hair extensions. Got the wefts off easily but there was glue in the shape of tape left on my hair, all over my head. So I used a citrus solvent to get that off. I figured it was the lesser of two evils.

And this is what my sink looked like afterwards. I know its disgusting but I HAVE to show women what could happen to their hair if they use other methods and have to use these harsh chemicals to remove hair glue. Temond is natural, non toxic and GLUE and ADHESIVE FREE.

wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:15 pm      Reply with quote
Here is some help on selecting hair from Manemaxx.

http://manemaxx.com/extensions/about/12-products/11-extension-hair.html
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:03 pm      Reply with quote
Remember if you want you can use any hair with this system and just order the kit without hair. Some people have a hair company that they prefer and won't go anywhere else which is fine.
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:05 am      Reply with quote
I just gotta say how much I am loving my hair.

It is a part of me! I mean you cannot tell from looking at me and I can't tell you how comfortable they are.

I had a lot of hair left so I was able to add more where I thought there could be some thickness added. Also on my first install i added just a little too much Blonde so this weekend I took a few out (just bend and wiggle and it comes out) and replaced them with darker pieces. This is the second time I've tweaked it. I mean I can now control my own color without letting any chemicals come near my hair or going into a salon at all. I control it all! it feels so great to have this healthy looking hair that is exactly the way i want. I mean even if you don't want the added length this is good for chemical free coloring. You can add thickness and color if that is all you need.

It is just so amazing. Plus from experience with other hair I've bought this hair is really holding out wash after wash. It is still silky as ever.
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:54 pm      Reply with quote
Very Happy
luvyourskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:28 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks so much for the fabulous pics you posted. Although I am not in the market for extensions, I found your posts great...very informative in all respects.
I am on the quest for adding volume to my baby fine hair, and LIFT on my crown. Did you come across anything like that on your hair travels???
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:17 am      Reply with quote
Well you can still just use these extensions for volume only and give yourself thick luxurious hair. They have all lengths too. 12" up to 18"

I have mine way up about an inch and a half from the top of my head.

Or maybe i misunderstood what you meant about "LIFT on your crown"

Could you explain?
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:24 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |