Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Weleda Wild Rose Intensive Facial Oil
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
fang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:31 am      Reply with quote
My skin type is mature, dry to normal,two fine lines under my eye area
I can't wait to reviewing this product even i have only used 3 times for the past 3 weeks.it is my first Weleda experience.After one use I knew I had to repurchase it. The scent is an ultra light floral. I give myself a peel with Cellcosmet Exfoliate Dual Action and follow with this face oil. After awhile,my skin looks hydrated, and glow. What is so special about this oil is the benefits last over night.

i think it is a keeper for the winter time,and better result compare with Dermalogica MultiVitamin Power Concentrate

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:46 pm      Reply with quote
i love this product too

in fact i love alomost everything from weleda except the sunblock

Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:06 pm      Reply with quote
Fang, is this the Weleda product that comes in capsules? or am I confusing it with something else? hmm
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/weleda-wild-rose-intensiv-p_9943.htm
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:11 pm      Reply with quote
yes, havana, it is the same. I have been using these rose oil capsules for years now and I reaaaalllly love them. They are inexpensive in Europe and I always pick up a few boxes if I am there. One of the best night treatment oils I've found--it is nourishing and calming, and tends to smooth out the complexion.
The scent is heavenly, too.

--avalange

havana8 wrote:
Fang, is this the Weleda product that comes in capsules? or am I confusing it with something else? hmm
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/weleda-wild-rose-intensiv-p_9943.htm

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
ximing
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:36 am      Reply with quote
I used Weleda Wild Rose eye cream. Nice, but no improvement for the two lines under my eyes.
nurseco
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:46 pm      Reply with quote
I love rose products; currently using some from Dr. Hauschka. Anyone know if these capsules are going to be coming back to EDS?
chenhui
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:29 am      Reply with quote
I had used this brand's lavender body oil,it can make me have a good sleeping everynight,but I don't have use this rose oil,hope can get a sample to have a try.
lilyofthevalley
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:48 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for all your sharings. I am now very interested in this product and I will go to London lately, I will buy one to try~
vikki_cooler
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:56 am      Reply with quote
I tried the wild rose mask and eye cream. The wild rose mask is easy to absorb, moisturizing and has a very pleasant aroma. The eye cream is not that good... Not so moisturizing.
nutella
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:36 pm      Reply with quote
How about Weleda Everon Lip Balm? Has anyone tried it? good?

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:51 am      Reply with quote
Oh no, now I have to purchase this product Smile. My skin has been a bit dry since easing myself into using Renova and I think this would be a great addition for added moisture.
Lara1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:40 pm      Reply with quote
I have never used Rose oil, but I have Weleda Rose and Iris moisturisers. I like them both. Does anyone knows where can I get samples of this product?
I tried to check it on eBay, but couldn't find it there.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:51 pm      Reply with quote
I don't know why this product is so hard to find. I could only order it from Europe. It seems like they don't sell it in the US.
butterflyrainbow
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:58 am      Reply with quote
I love Weleda! I haven't used the eye cream, but I use the Rose Body Oil. It is amazing. So is the Arnica Body Oil. They are really good for massage too, and then you have the softest skin.

My Weleda HG is the Calendula Baby Cream. I get heat rash where my thighs rub, and it makes it go away FAST. Also, if I know I'm going to be walking a lot in the heat, I put it on before hand and am always fine. Its good for general irritations too if you have sensitive skin.
lilyofthevalley
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:08 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for sharing. I want to buy this for my friend.
Alix
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:29 pm      Reply with quote
Sounds interesting. I am very skeptical about Weleda and always want to try but never get myself to try one. I'll make sure I have Weleda included with my next purchase ^_^
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:53 pm      Reply with quote
Alix wrote:
Sounds interesting. I am very skeptical about Weleda and always want to try but never get myself to try one. I'll make sure I have Weleda included with my next purchase ^_^

This oil is really nice. I have been using Renova for about 1 month now and on the nights my face feels dry I just use one capsule and wake up with soft skin. It has prevented any flaking from the Renova. You really should give it a try. I bet it would really come in handy for winter.
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:03 pm      Reply with quote
So is this oil discontinued? I was getting really excited about this and now I cant find it and the picture in the link above says the product is discontinued
carmina
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:32 pm      Reply with quote
So this product is discontinued on EDS or everywhere? Could some one suggest a replacement of it?
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:52 pm      Reply with quote
carmina wrote:
So this product is discontinued on EDS or everywhere? Could some one suggest a replacement of it?

The only place I could find it was Ebay from a seller in the UK. I paid about $15 with shipping.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:51 am      Reply with quote
http://www.cosme-de.com/en/product/product_page.html?pdid=3029

I've been trying to find this Product for a long time I use a lot of Weleda's skincare but never could find this in USA. The link above seems to ship to USA they are in Japan.
Pricey $30 USD FOR 30 capsules? Who knows what they charge for the shipping!
Wink

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:21 pm      Reply with quote
I searched it for quite a long time and haven't got it anywhere..
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:34 pm      Reply with quote
saisai,

The link above ships to the Us if that is where you are, They are just pricey to US for some reason.

HTH
DM

Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:04 am      Reply with quote
I don't know much about this site but they have them here on sale for $21.25 USD with free shipping in the US over a certain amount:
http://www.dudur.com/weleda-wild-rose-intensive-facial-oil/bp347.html

You can also buy from them through Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000YBD9VC
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:55 am      Reply with quote
Just a nagging thought, so many of Weleda products are widely available here in the US I just wonder why this isn't sold here?
I am not sure anyone knows but it just seems so odd, many products containing rose oil are, as well as straight Rose Otto essential oil. Has me scratching my head! Wink

Ingredient list:
Ingredients: (INCI): Musk Rose (Rosa moschata) Oil, Sweet Almond (Prunus dulcis) Oil, Jojoba (Buxus chinensis) Oil, Evening Primrose (Oenothera biennis) Oil, Peach (Prunus persica) Oil, Fragrance natural essential oils (Bergamot (Bergaptin free), Clove, Geranium, Grapefruit, Guaiacwood, Jasmin, Lavender, Neroli, Petitgrain, Peppermint, Rose, Rosemary, Ylang Ylang).

(V) denotes that the product is suitable for vegetarians
(Ve) denotes that the product is suitable for vegans

DM

Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:45 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |