Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
Decleor Cleansers
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
calorblind
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:56 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone been using Decleor cleansers?

I've started to use the Foaming cleanser and i love it, and the smell!

Decleor Foaming Cleanser Ingredients: water (aqua), sodium lauroyl oat amino acids, decyl glucoside, PEG-8 beeswax, PEG-120 methyl glucose dioleate, sodium cocoamphoacetate, actinidia chinensis (kiwi) fruit water, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit water, coco-glucoside, glycol distearate, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, papaya (carica papaya) fruit extract, glycerin, propylene glycol, fragrance (parfum), tetrasodium EDTA, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, ethylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben, propylparaben

And anyone tried the Decleor Aroma White Foaming Cleanser?
wylone
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:58 pm      Reply with quote
i tried it from my friend. it's ok, fresh and clean. but it seems i'm little bit sensitive to oil treatment. after I apply the oil, my face was hot. weird..
calorblind
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:17 pm      Reply with quote
blood circulation??? hehe
saring
5% products discount

Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
I use decleor cleansing milk, great product and most important is so economic
Vanilj
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:46 pm      Reply with quote
Only the milk cleanser. But I didn't get so found of it. Hard to get all the mascara away. Been thinking about trying the foaming cleanser, does it take away heavy makeup around the eyes easily?
luyan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:29 pm      Reply with quote
I used two bottles and is still in use,My skin is dry, I enjoy Cleansing Emulsion, this is such a

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:32 pm      Reply with quote
Vanilj wrote:
Only the milk cleanser. But I didn't get so found of it. Hard to get all the mascara away. Been thinking about trying the foaming cleanser, does it take away heavy makeup around the eyes easily?

Only take away light makeup

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:53 pm      Reply with quote
Decleor products very well. Facial cleanser texture is very delicate, skin after little tight Smile
Vanilj
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:28 am      Reply with quote
luyan,

So, then its nothing for med to try. I want ONE product that cleans my hole face at once. I don't want one cleaner for the skin overall, and one for the eyes etc.

I love DeCleor, been using the product for ten years, BUT i don't like their cleaners.. the facial water for sensitive skin I love, never letting go of that one, but I not as I said, so impressed with the cleaning products..
chenhui
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:24 am      Reply with quote
I love Decleor milk cleanser,every night I use it to makeup remve,it make my skin after little light.
luyan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:13 pm      Reply with quote
I prefer milk. Can make-up remover, or even as a shower gel, not to harm sebum membrane. I love it too so that the use of 4 bottles.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
Vanilj Very Happy

Maybe you prefer Cleansing Foam, right?I always think the foam will be taken away by the skin of moisture, so my preference for non-foam cleanser.Perhaps just a habit Razz

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:20 pm      Reply with quote
wylone wrote:
i tried it from my friend. it's ok, fresh and clean. but it seems i'm little bit sensitive to oil treatment. after I apply the oil, my face was hot. weird..

Since your body does not completely meet the essential oil,This is not an allergic reaction, perhaps about a week the situation redness will disappear, Don't worry.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:25 pm      Reply with quote
Vanilj wrote:
luyan,

So, then its nothing for med to try. I want ONE product that cleans my hole face at once. I don't want one cleaner for the skin overall, and one for the eyes etc.

I love DeCleor, been using the product for ten years, BUT i don't like their cleaners.. the facial water for sensitive skin I love, never letting go of that one, but I not as I said, so impressed with the cleaning products..

I like you on skin care attitude, is very single-minded.I use Decleor about a year, it does make my skin a level upgrade.But probably because of its active ingredients are so high, I used other brands, the skin will become poor, but by Decleor, skin perfect again restore status,I do not like this situation, so now I can only use of Decleor's Cleansing Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:33 pm      Reply with quote
luyan wrote:
I like you on skin care attitude, is very single-minded.I use Decleor about a year, it does make my skin a level upgrade.But probably because of its active ingredients are so high, I used other brands, the skin will become poor, but by Decleor, skin perfect again restore status,I do not like this situation, so now I can only use of Decleor's Cleansing Laughing

Yes, I'm stuck with Decleor. Wink
I've also tried MDFormulations Sensitive Facial Cleanser with AHA, and I like that product as a cleaner, but I also use it to clean out my mascara, and I don't know if that's such a good idea..? Use AHA cleaning products near the eyes?
I would like to try another cleaner than the Decleors serie, but I have no clue witch brand I should try out. I a bit "lazy", just want one cleaner that takes away all my makeup at the same time, and leave my skin sooo clean! Smile
I use the sensitive facial water for face and eyes by Decleor, and that one I really like. Not so light i texture - a little gel like in texture, and it lasts and are at a good price level. No fragrance and no colour.

The thing is that when I've used the milk decleor cleaner, I think it just smudge out the makeup and are a fat greasy cream, and after when I use the facial water, I still have a layer of makeup on the skin, the cotton pad are too dirty.. so then I use the cleansing creme again and one bottle don't last sooo long.. Rolling Eyes
chorally
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:14 am      Reply with quote
I have been using Decleor Cleansing Oil for several years. It's very good and price is reasonable too.
calorblind
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:30 am      Reply with quote
decleor foaming cleanser?
Vanilj
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:22 pm      Reply with quote
calorblind wrote:
decleor foaming cleanser?

who do you ask and what?
yeeyaw
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:23 am      Reply with quote
Doesn't foam much, doesn't clean well, leaves my face over dry and tight.
The only positive is that it smells nice.
znn_111
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:48 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="chenhui"]I love Decleor milk cleanser,every night I use it to makeup remve,it make my skin after little light.[/quote]

me too, it makes my skin fresh and soft.but i also use the special cleasing gel after that to do the double clean.
tinali0202
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:02 am      Reply with quote
i have used the cleansing milk ,very gental and o love it. not sure for the forming cleansing, i thought it should be as gental as cleansing milk
tinali0202
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:03 am      Reply with quote
znn_111 wrote:
chenhui wrote:
I love Decleor milk cleanser,every night I use it to makeup remve,it make my skin after little light.

me too, it makes my skin fresh and soft.but i also use the special cleasing gel after that to do the double clean.

haha ,seems like so many people love this cleamser
ashbob2
5% products discount

Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:16 am      Reply with quote
i like to use the gel cleanser for oily skin in the morning in the shower and the cleansing lotion at night in my room. ive always liked to wash my face in the shower and dont like washing over the sink at night so its good that decleor has products which you can incorporate into your daily routine without too much change.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:02 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |