Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

What styles/changes are to come in your spring makeup looks?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Nicki1213
5% products discount

Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:46 pm      Reply with quote
I really love makeup, and I especially love trying out new looks for new seasons. Spring is right around the corner, and I was wondering what new looks you guys/gals are going to try out for the spring? Any new cosmetic products in particular that you're excited to try or have just gotten into?

I am really looking around for a good apricot/orangey (but not tooo orangey) blush and some matte leaf green and lilac shadows... although I have a hard time finding reasonably priced shadows with good color payoff in the matte pastel department. I just think it's time for me to find some fresh new approaches to my makeup look - I'm kind of getting bored with the usual dark brown/taupe smokey eye look.

I'm interested in hearing your ideas!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:34 am      Reply with quote
No matter what makeup style is on fashion, I still like natural looks. I do not want my face looks fake, and I do not like colorful eyes and pink/red lip. So, natural look would be very suitable for me.
Vanilj
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:53 am      Reply with quote
I personally love The Make Up Store brand. Not sooo pricey - and they have a wide range of colours and products. Some favourites are the Eye dusts,and eyeliners with sparkle, at "night time make up" - they together are a success - mix them together and apply a thin line from the corner of your eye and to the middle of the eye lid, and it will pop! I get so much compliments for my eyes when I do that. Smile

And they often have some new ideas before others. I'm so excited, I have booked an personal make up lesson in two weeks at Make Up Store, and we will go threw different kinds of styles and colors that's works for me - day och nighttime. I often get stuck in the same path when it comes to make up, so I'm looking forward to the tips so much!

http://www.makeupstore.com.au/
lunathefinal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:46 am      Reply with quote
I used to only apply mineral foundation but now I am thinking I should focus more on eye makeup... Laughing
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:27 pm      Reply with quote
I like to get manicures and be up-to-date on nail polish colors. I have just purchased Creative Nail Designs polish in Cocoa and Essie's Eternal Optimist as the natural color nail shades are in for the Spring. I've seen these shades discussed in a few magazine articles and they are both beautiful, natural shades I look forward to wearing.
milbader
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:31 pm      Reply with quote
I love red lipstick and I am glad it is back in style. Looks great on those of us with Winter tones to our skin.
callalily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:58 pm      Reply with quote
Oooh I love a nice classic look. Start with good skin, add a little concealer, lipstick, blusher, mascara and good to go.
I tried this Dior blush that works well for me. I think I really want a clean look. I love the posh shiny hair, nice skin, manicured nails,clean makeup look.
I'm going to try to start doing a clean swipe of liner above my eyelashes. Also I might get my eye lashes permed. Ooh la la. My inspiration is a well bred simplistic European beauty kind of like Audrey Tautou or maybe even Catherine Deneuve. Very tasteful.

I LOVE Essie by the way. Their polish is amazing. I need to get a basecoat though. Polish perks me up, it's so nice to see something bright and shiny on our nails.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:29 pm      Reply with quote
I have lots of fun mineral powder makeup for special occasions, but for 95% of the time, I've switched to Mychelle solid mineral makeup and very little of that, thanks to Dr. Hauschka! I do use a bit of a bronzer on my cheeks. I am using a mix of a pink and neutral lip pencil with a bit of gloss on my lips and I am focusing more on my eyes, with a Gabriel taupe eyeshadow and a dark brown liner. Looks really natural and I'm done in about 2minutes and out the door.
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:27 am      Reply with quote
I love MAC cosmetics. If you want a new look you can have them try out some different styles on you in the store and then purchase what you want.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:07 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |