Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Peter Thomas Roth Viz-1000 Intensive Hydrating Serum (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Repair & Protect Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sothys Pore Refiner System Matifying Refiner Solution (30 ml / 1 oz)
Infrared Blow Dryers
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Vanilj
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:29 am      Reply with quote
Hi!

My Oooold Blow Dryer went into self destruction last week.. So, its time for a new one!

I've been reading some gossip magazines, and saw some articles about a new generation of blow dryers with a infrared technique.

The benefits they wrote were very interesting:
-Up 70 percent faster drying time.
-Powerful, yet extremely lightweight.
-Leaves hair soft, smooth, and shiny and doesn't damage hair like other blow-dryers.
-Eliminates the frizzy, "blow-dried" look with negative ions that add moisture and sheen and close the cuticle layer to protect hair.

And the price...not so interesting.. this one I looked at are at a price of 300USD!

My gosh - for that price it must be a very good blow dryer! Or?

Does anyone of you uses this kind of dryer - and is it worth it?

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?categoryId=C11244&id=P173100
JennyJam
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 09, 2009 7:39 am      Reply with quote
I was wondering the same thing! Well, I splurged and order the T3 Labs Evolution Dryer from QVC because it was on special for USD$204 and came with some kind of hair product. I was looking more at the T3 Featherweight, but I figure since this model was on sale for almost the same price, why not? I hope it's worth it as it's quite expensive... I will give you the update on its performance when I receive it!
havana8

Sat May 09, 2009 8:03 am      Reply with quote
This thread has some good suggestions. I recently sprang for the one that Jom recommended (but the 1900 model) and really like it a lot.

Recs for a hair dryer??
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=30349&highlight=dryer
JennyJam
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 18, 2009 6:22 pm      Reply with quote
Still waiting anxiously for my hair dryer to arrive... the shipping seems to be taking a while! Sad
Vanilj
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 20, 2009 6:21 am      Reply with quote
JennyJam wrote:
Still waiting anxiously for my hair dryer to arrive... the shipping seems to be taking a while! Sad

Hope all the waiting will be worth it. Looking forward to hear more about this hairdryer! Very Happy

Sara, 36 Swedish. Brunette, brown eyes. Fair sensitive reactive skin, no wrinkles(yet), enlarged pores, some broken caps and get easily sunspots. Oily but dry skin. Ten months with Tretionin 0,025% gel PM, Vita C AM - SC Phloratin and Freulic. Use DeCleor and Dr H right now.
JennyJam
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 24, 2009 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
Update on the dryer: I received it this week!

I was so anxious to try it that right after opening the box I took a shower, washed my hair, and used the T3 Evolution dryer for the first time!

SO first off, my hair dried SO quickly! I have long brown, thick, wavy hair and it was all dry in about 8 minutes. On top of it all, I did not style my hair while drying, but I had way more volume than usual! My hair looked great- no frizz, nice and smooth, and the waves seemed to be more defined. I usually have to flat iron the top layer of my hair after drying due to frizz and kinks, but there were NONE with this dryer.

I know I must sound like an infomercial, but I swear that this hair dryer works miracles- especially for someone like me who battles frizz everyday!

I was so pleased that I went back to QVC to buy the travel dryer (which is on sale for USD 65- that's nearly half the price of what Sephora is charging for the SAME dryer!)

Worth every penny. Thinking now about buying the T3 wet to dry Singlepass flat iron to replace my Chi iron that's a few years old now. Has anyone tried this flat iron?
System
Automatic Message
Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:11 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sothys Pore Refiner System Matifying Refiner Solution (30 ml / 1 oz) Babor Skinovage PX Vita Balance Oxygen Energizing Cream (50 ml / 1.75 oz) Bremenn Clinical Upper Eyelid Lifter (15 ml / 0.5 floz)