Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Tooth whitening ?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
reese01

Mon May 25, 2009 7:31 pm      Reply with quote
The best way to have a bright teeth is to undergo laser teeth whitening treatment by a dentist. I know that it is not a do-it-yourself thing. Though, you can still achieve a brighter smile with over-the-counter teeth whitening products. Smile
Amy Lu
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 25, 2009 7:49 pm      Reply with quote
Is Go smile and super smile work for writing teeth?
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 25, 2009 8:30 pm      Reply with quote
Amy Lu = these treatments will work to remove stain as they will only be minimally effective for anything else. And they will cost you money. You can brush with Gly-oxide (from Wal-Mart) or other big drugstore chain (in US). Gly-oxide has the primary elements of whitening (carbomide peroxide). You can also get a do it yourself bleaching tray and put it in the tray for a longer term whitening - use it for 30 minutes. This will be very inexpensive and effective for an obvious difference of whiter teeth.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 26, 2009 11:03 pm      Reply with quote
I heard that whitening of the teeth will thin the teeth protection layer and in long run u will have sensitive teeth
mandylimks
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:50 am      Reply with quote
i tried a product before which is called "simply white"~~ it's not difficult to use.. and the most improtant is it's cost effective and can find this product easily in every pharmacy.. Surprised
barefoot02

Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:43 am      Reply with quote
Teeth whitening products contains hydrogen peroxide which can strip off the enamel of our teeth and will make our teeth sensitive.
Barksdale
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:14 am      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
I agree Alix and it's quite easy - you can put a mouthful of Peroxide in, hold it around your teeth while you shower and when you're finished you'll be whiter and brighter. quick pick me up for a night out.

How many minutes should you use peroxide each time?
arhnie

Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:46 pm      Reply with quote
I'm using Opalescence tooth whitening gel as my dentist advise. I just followed the producers and using it for 2 months. Then I see the great effective and it looks like natural white teeth.
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:38 pm      Reply with quote
Zoom whitening is probably the best and the fastest. The products with the bluelight treatments would be the next choice, more affordable that is for sure.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:11 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone looked into Theodent toothpaste? Theobromine, an extract from cacao, is said to remineralize and increase enamel more so than fluoride.

Curent Regime: Cosmetic Skin Solutions CE Ferulic and Phloretin/ Revale Intensive Serum / NIA 24 Intensive Recovery Complex cream / Jojoba and Squalane oils / Avene Emulsion SPF 50 & Prevage City Smart SPF 50 / Skinceuticals Retinol 1.0/ Dermaroller / Facial exercises
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:28 am      Reply with quote
LondonJamie wrote:
Has anyone looked into Theodent toothpaste? Theobromine, an extract from cacao, is said to remineralize and increase enamel more so than fluoride.

Is this a safe chemical? Fluoride is not considered safe and a hormone disruptor.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:54 am      Reply with quote
bugaboo wrote:
LondonJamie wrote:

Is this a safe chemical? Fluoride is not considered safe and a hormone disruptor.

Yes, theobromine is an extract from cocoa. Completely non-toxic and safe to swallow.

Curent Regime: Cosmetic Skin Solutions CE Ferulic and Phloretin/ Revale Intensive Serum / NIA 24 Intensive Recovery Complex cream / Jojoba and Squalane oils / Avene Emulsion SPF 50 & Prevage City Smart SPF 50 / Skinceuticals Retinol 1.0/ Dermaroller / Facial exercises
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:56 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |