Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Perfect anti-acne product for me
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Emma_N
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:04 am      Reply with quote
It's Guerlain anti-blemish.
It looks like concealer and actually it really can cover acne scars, and heels them at the same time.
My face is full of acne after taking diet pills. I stop taking medicine and begin to try different products for acne-skin. And finally I discover Guerlain!
Indeed, it's not easy to get this product. Every store is out of stock and my name is on a long, long waiting-list! I was hopeless, and at that time I tried tea tree oil as substitute. Anyway my skin was getting worse after applying the oil until the phone call from Guerlain!
I am not sure if it can be used at night because of it texture and multi-function. However, I applied it day and nigh. You can see how desperate I am during that time. And I just witnessed a miracle.

List of products I tried during that time:
Tea tree oil
PanOxy1 Acnegel 10
PanOxy1 Acnegel 5
Annasalbe Ace (Japan)
Neutrogena spot gel
moonstone
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:17 am      Reply with quote
Glad to know that you like this product. I had been using Guerlain Issima Camphrea Cream in the past for my adult acnes. It really does an amazing job to heal the blemishes within a few days!

When I use it in the daytime, it also conceals the blemishes well and looks natural under the makeup. Sometimes I apply it as an overnight treatment, blemishes usually go down in size without looking so red the next morning. I also love the fact that unlike some other acne treatments, it clears up the blemishes without making the skin dry and flaky.

Highly recommended!!!
callalily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:02 pm      Reply with quote
I see it's supposed to help scarring (the Camphrea) have you found this moonstone or Emma? Sounds awesome. I'd feel less guilty about wearing makeup if I knew it was improving my skin. Surprised

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:45 pm      Reply with quote
callalily wrote:
I see it's supposed to help scarring (the Camphrea) have you found this moonstone or Emma? Sounds awesome. I'd feel less guilty about wearing makeup if I knew it was improving my skin. Surprised

Yes, it does help to fade away acne scars fast if I apply it daily. Actually I find it most effective to clear up blemishes and acne with overnight treatments!
fat_swan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:08 am      Reply with quote
Emma_N wrote:
It's Guerlain anti-blemish.

moonstone wrote:
I had been using Guerlain Issima Camphrea Cream in the past for my adult acnes.

Are these the same thing? Thanks
callalily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:47 am      Reply with quote
May I ask where you bought the Camphrea? I looked in Shoppers Drugmart last week and I couldn't find it. I'll try the Bay next. I bought Dior Hydraction TM - but it just isn't cutting it. It's adding to my pimple problem instead and that's the last thing I need.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:46 am      Reply with quote
fat_swan, Guerlain Issima Camphrea Cream is the product name of anti-blemish cream.

callalily, i ordered mine from strawberrynet.

http://us.strawberrynet.com/skincare/guerlain/issima-camphrea-cream/23940/?src_affiliate=4465
fat_swan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:31 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Moonstone! I was wondering, does this product work on cystic pimples? And does it sting upon application? I'm going through bad allergies and EXTREME sensitivity right now.. Thanks again!
moonstone
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:58 pm      Reply with quote
fat_swan wrote:
Thanks Moonstone! I was wondering, does this product work on cystic pimples? And does it sting upon application? I'm going through bad allergies and EXTREME sensitivity right now.. Thanks again!

I don't have any stinging sensations with this product, but I'm not really sure if it helps to alleviate cystic pimples. Confused

Since you have highly sensitivity skin, it's better for you could visit a Guerlain counter and ask them if the product is right for you!
fat_swan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:48 pm      Reply with quote
moonstone wrote:
Since you have highly sensitivity skin, it's better for you could visit a Guerlain counter and ask them if the product is right for you!

Hi Moonstone, thanks again! I did end up visiting the Guerlain counter today, but it turns out the color of the product is far too dark for me Sad
Oh well, the search continues... Laughing
Thanks!
callalily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:47 pm      Reply with quote
The SA told me it can be used morning and night. It was in the skincare section on the Guerlain counter. She told me she really liked it (a good vouch! as there were many brands). It was $44 where I looked but it was a pretty small tube. Did you guys find it was fairly gentle? I'm going to do a search to see what it's bases is. SA and BP have caused me problems in the past.

5% products discount

Thu May 21, 2009 2:59 am      Reply with quote
I am very worried about that using such kind of products will make skin dry.
cejl
5% products discount

Tue May 26, 2009 5:11 pm      Reply with quote
does it come in more than one color??

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 26, 2009 7:11 pm      Reply with quote
I do not like this brand at all, It does not work for me.
annesun
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:48 pm      Reply with quote
teatree oil works,and thurday plantation works too,but skin peels
pristang
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:18 pm      Reply with quote
I am using tea tree oil, not really work on me.
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:21 am      Reply with quote
moonstone wrote:
fat_swan, Guerlain Issima Camphrea Cream is the product name of anti-blemish cream.

http://us.strawberrynet.com/skincare/guerlain/issima-camphrea-cream/23940/?src_affiliate=4465

moonstone, have you bought anything else from strawberrynet? I find that their prices are very close to the retail prices, so what's the point? Embarassed

Does anyone have the ingredients of this Camphrea Cream?
butterflyrainbow
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:17 am      Reply with quote
I just googled and could not find the ingredients anywhere. What is in this product?
mayhua
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:42 am      Reply with quote
for me , its aspirin mask. cheap n good.
cacipony
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:45 am      Reply with quote
i noticed lesser acne and less oily skin after using the 'african soap'. bought 4 more pounds of those :P
secretly
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:54 pm      Reply with quote
Benzoyl peroxide is great to dab a dot on pimples before bed or if you're around the house. It helps them not get worse and to heal faster. Just make sure not to get it on healthy skin if you have problems with sensitive skin because it's very drying. I put a tiny tiny dot right on the pimple.

5% products discount

Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:00 am      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:
moonstone wrote:

moonstone, have you bought anything else from strawberrynet? I find that their prices are very close to the retail prices, so what's the point? Embarassed

Does anyone have the ingredients of this Camphrea Cream?

Well, I do think that depends.
cacipony
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:41 pm      Reply with quote
benzoyl peroxide does the job but according to the founder of Revive, it does age the skin!!

i hv been using an acne cream, and it gets rid of acne bt i tink it does age my skin...so now, i'll probably switch to REVIVE to check out their pdts.
cacipony
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:33 pm      Reply with quote
and guys, my fren suggested cinnamon and water to make a paste and put on acne. PLS DN DO IT!!! that started the whole acne and resulted in a very blemish skin!!!

regret doing it and now i hv to try so many pdts and wasted sooo much money!!!

i even took oral medication. but now, my skin slightly better, with blemishes here and there and suffering fm uneven skin tone
mayhua
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:59 am      Reply with quote
pristang wrote:
I am using tea tree oil, not really work on me.

i used it on my pimpled daughter n she got more breakouts after that. really freaked me out.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:24 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |