Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
How to make thigh slimmer?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
ximing
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:57 pm      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:
You could give the Lipo Contour Pants a whirl. Here is their website:

http://www.lipocontour.co.uk/press.htm
Laughing I used a similar product which is made in Japan many years ago. It can only help the apprearance when you wear cloth, but it would not help for the inner fat.
ximing
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:58 pm      Reply with quote
critic wrote:
havana8 wrote:
You could give the Lipo Contour Pants a whirl. Here is their website:

http://www.lipocontour.co.uk/press.htm

I have tried something similar, which is made in Japan and it's expensive, I paid over USD700. Does it work? Yes, it does, because it is so tight, so hot in the summer, so uncomfortable and you can hardly breath and eat.
I am sure we tried same one. It is so expensive and it could not help the really fat.
ximing
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:01 pm      Reply with quote
I found in the EDS there is a memeber whose id is NOTCH. I suspect he or she is from NOTCH company and trying to sell more cream. I am just guessing and sorry if I make the member angry.
spyderbarque

Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:37 pm      Reply with quote
Horseback riding, particularly hunter/jumper.

My thighs are best when mountain biking at least 4x per week and horseback riding at least 2x.

Amazing results on the inner thigh!
health2u
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:02 pm      Reply with quote
ximing wrote:
I am not sure whether this is a repeat topic. If yes, please forgive me. I just finished shower and I realised my thigh is quite fat. Does anyone have experience to lose thigh's fat?

I'm singing that song lately, too. Dancers exercises are great for toning/slimming... everything. It's work, but it's effective. (think Catherine-Zeta Jones in the movie Chicago)

Amazon has some DVDs. Ballet or jazz exercises are great for slimming. (Tap dancing
might give you more thigh muscle than you really want - but it sure is fun. Smile )
sbb820
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:22 am      Reply with quote
I always insist on jumping exercises, has received the good effect.
InkyProse
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:16 am      Reply with quote
Oligo.dx is sold at GNC. I love it. GNC might have international shipping.

49*~~dark auburn, light, blue/green*~~ Red/Infrared/Amber LED*~~ Dermarolling*~~ Retin A*~~ Cupping*~~Homeopathic HGH*~~Ionic Footbaths*~~About to put my Incline Table Together**** See what all you people are driving me to???****Don't get me started on the supplements, you'll regret it**** Love Wins...
callalily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:41 pm      Reply with quote
Apparently the thing with swimming in the drastic change in body temperature makes you hungry... Long distance is the best running for lean legs, sprint builds muscle so you don't want that. Have you tried journalling what you eat. It's very helpful.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:32 am      Reply with quote
Nutra Luxe LIPO Reduction Infrared Body Shaping Massager

Product Description & Benefits:
Stop Holding onto Stubborn Cellulite..... A scientific alliance to fight cellulite and excessive body fat. Revolutionary technology with a patented skin penetrating delivery system and clinically proven results! LipoReduction Anti-Cellulite Creme and Infrared Ray Body Shaping Massager works great on the stomach, thighs, hips, arms, buttocks, neck, chin, and love handles. Deep tissue infrared massage burns fat creating body contouring and slimming results. Lipo Reduction Massager reduces and prevents cellulite. The deep penetrating active ingredients in the Lipo Reduction Creme work in conjunction with the massager to break down fat cells and promote increased circulation. The red light works in a range of 440 to 860 nanometers.

Directions For Use:
Full Directions for use are in package insert. Please read them carefully and follow the instructions for maximum benefit.

Ingredients:
Anti-Cellulite Creme: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Chamomile Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Isopropyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, PEG 100 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylene Glycol, Bupleurum Falcatum Extract, Caffeine, Coenzyme A, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Phytonadione, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, PEG 8, Avena Sativa (Oat) Beta Glucan, TEA, Acrylic Polymer Carboxymethylene, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Leaf Extract, Sambuccus Nigra (Elder) Flower Extract, Anacyclus Pyrethrum Root Extract.

Size: 2 pc kit
ximing
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:35 am      Reply with quote
The measurement of my thigh is 53cm on 29/03/2009. Start running 30 mins everyday. Will measure again one month later.
ximing
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:38 am      Reply with quote
callalily wrote:
Apparently the thing with swimming in the drastic change in body temperature makes you hungry... Long distance is the best running for lean legs, sprint builds muscle so you don't want that. Have you tried journalling what you eat. It's very helpful.
I am actually eat very carefully. I think it is more genetic issue.I started running everyday for 30 mins and hopefully I can see in bit difference a month later.
ximing
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:42 am      Reply with quote
InkyProse wrote:
Oligo.dx is sold at GNC. I love it. GNC might have international shipping.
it is very interesting. I found it in other website and it costs 20pound. Gonna try it.
critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:53 am      Reply with quote
ximing,

your thighs are not fat at all! What is your height and weight?

I am 158 cm, 49.5 kilo, the fattest part of my thighs is 50-51 cm. (I think my right thigh is bigger than left) Because I am very short, upper body is too thin, and make my lower part very heavy.

I wish to reduce to 48 cm.

Have you tried massage to improve the circulation? I mean, massage for 30 minutes with all your might, until you are tired to death? I did that before, seems it works but too tired and can't stand it.
critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:05 am      Reply with quote
besides running or power walking for 30 minutes/day (I have been doing it since Oct 2008), I also do 10 minutes inner/outer thighs machine.

I don't eat junk, I don't have a big diet and I only eat healthy food, I wonder if something to do with my thyroid. I also joined Weight Watchers in Nov 08, I can hard lose one kilo. No matter how much I eat, I still within 49-50 kilo range.
ximing
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:59 am      Reply with quote
critic wrote:
ximing,

your thighs are not fat at all! What is your height and weight?

I am 158 cm, 49.5 kilo, the fattest part of my thighs is 50-51 cm. (I think my right thigh is bigger than left) Because I am very short, upper body is too thin, and make my lower part very heavy.

I wish to reduce to 48 cm.

Have you tried massage to improve the circulation? I mean, massage for 30 minutes with all your might, until you are tired to death? I did that before, seems it works but too tired and can't stand it.
I am 163, 53kilo. My upper body is not thin. If I shake my thighs, it looks full of fat. I hope it can be tight. I can't imagine how tired the arms or hands will be after messaging for 30 mins everyday.
ximing
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:03 am      Reply with quote
critic wrote:
besides running or power walking for 30 minutes/day (I have been doing it since Oct 2008), I also do 10 minutes inner/outer thighs machine.

I don't eat junk, I don't have a big diet and I only eat healthy food, I wonder if something to do with my thyroid. I also joined Weight Watchers in Nov 08, I can hard lose one kilo. No matter how much I eat, I still within 49-50 kilo range.
I was wondering my thyroid as well. Do you know Transformulas Firm Slim? It says "Proven results after just 28 days of usage demonstrated a mean average loss of over 2.8 cm from the thighs". I saw this when I was looking for DS Laboratories Oligo DX http://www.feelunique.com/p/Transformulas-Firm-Slim.html. These two products seem cool.
lilybelle
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:09 am      Reply with quote
i really hate exercise want some miracles happen Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:17 am      Reply with quote
Ximing-You are correct. Notch is one and the same from my understanding.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:16 am      Reply with quote
Those thigh abductions helped a lot with the appearance of "saddle bags" for me.

Also, the benefits of using a stair climber or elliptical to workout lifts the butt... therefore making the thighs look slimmer Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:19 am      Reply with quote
ximing wrote:
I tried pilates but it is so slow to see any difference. I am planing to run everyday 30 mins. I will measure my thighs after one month and post the result at that time.

Just wondering if you tried matt pilates or machine pilates? My friend said matt pilates doesn't work (or maybe it's just too hard for a beginner to keep good form), but swore by the machine pilates. She said she was losing fat around her arms, waist and thighs. It cost a lot per session though. I think she was paying around $100 a session with a pilates instructor coaching her to have correct form.
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:22 am      Reply with quote
I find lunges to be really good exercise for butt, legs and thighs.
nam209

Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:36 pm      Reply with quote
Body Brushing

Self Tanning

Jogging

Swimming

AND MY ABSOLUTE LIFE SAVIER...DAVID KIRSCH

I was a lost cause before I bought my New York Body Plan dvd by David Kirsch, and when I first started I found it really difficult...it is not for the faint hearted but you can pick out bits that you want...so you want to work on your thighs, do the warm up and then the thigh section. You don't have to do a full body workout. Its great and it actually works...but he is right you need a towel as it is hard work.

Good Luck!
x
NOTCH
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
ximing wrote:
Mishey wrote:
some people are having results with NOTCH's fat burning lotion.
There's a thread on it in the review section if you're interested.
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=28488
HTH
I read this last week, but NOTCH official website does not have any information regarding international shipping. I contacted them by email and have not heard anything so far.

Sorry about not answering your e-mail about international shipping. I have been working on this problem and it turns out to be a "glitch" in the GoDaddy.com software that created my online store website. Hopefully they will have it corrected soon. In the meantime, write to me again at neveroverthehill@live.com and I'll give you an alternative method to use.

Thanks,

John

Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:42 pm      Reply with quote
I've started to skip. I've tried everything everyone has said, butttttt nothing is working! HELP!

I am very big on the outter thighs.. I've been told they're called saddle bags? it looks as if my hips are big but they're lower than my hips... any suggestions? I've considered doing Endermologie but it's expensive..
ximing
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:36 pm      Reply with quote
AnnieR wrote:
Ximing-You are correct. Notch is one and the same from my understanding.
Laughing we are so clever.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:34 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |