Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Just noticed EDS carries 3Lab products, yeah!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:16 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I really love the H serum from this line. I wonder if EDS will be carrying the whole line, or only a few products? Very Happy
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:46 am      Reply with quote
Can you tell me what you liked about the 3lab products? When I saw that EDS was carrying this line I had a look at their website and the H Serum certainly looked interesting. Have you tried any other products? They are very expensive but I think I will try the scrub in my next order.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:53 am      Reply with quote
dose anyone can talk more thing about this brand ,have no idea about it !`
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:15 am      Reply with quote
tinali0202 wrote:
dose anyone can talk more thing about this brand ,have no idea about it !`

Yes, I have seen the products and they are pricey, I was wondering if anyone has used them and their experience?
ximing
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:10 pm      Reply with quote
What is this? I have no knowledge about this at all. Can you please tell me more?
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:52 am      Reply with quote
Just wanted to bump this up again to see if anyone had tried any of the 3lab products since this thread started. I purchased the Perfect Cleansing Scrub and really like the product. I will do a review soon as I have only used it for a few days so far.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:14 am      Reply with quote
I never use it before,which sort of skin suitable?
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:57 pm      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
Just wanted to bump this up again to see if anyone had tried any of the 3lab products since this thread started. I purchased the Perfect Cleansing Scrub and really like the product. I will do a review soon as I have only used it for a few days so far.

Bushy, does the scrub suds-up or is it non-lathering?
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:58 am      Reply with quote
jom wrote:

Bushy, does the scrub suds-up or is it non-lathering?

It does have a certain amount of lather but not a lot. The jojoba beads that are used are very gentle but still feel like a real scrub.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:36 pm      Reply with quote
I used to work for Barneys which sells 3Lab and have used a few of their products. I have tried the M Cream which is a cream/gel, but very hydrating. It feels very cushy on the skin. I have also tried the Cleansing Gel which felt very nice as well. The WW Eye Cream didn't do well for my skin because it was too active. In fact, this line irritated my skin more than anything, but I have really temperamental skin. In my experience, this line no matter which product is used is best for more mature, dry skin. The women who fall into this category that I know who use 3Lab absolutely love it. For anyone else, at least for the people I know, it made them break out.
If you can make it into a Barneys, I think it is worth stopping by the counter because they are very generous with their samples and then you could try before you buy because it is quite an investment. HTH!

Ali

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:12 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks very much Ali. I am prone to breakouts so I would really have to try samples first. As I live in Oz, I cannot get to Barneys so I just hope that EDS will make some samples available. When I purchased the Cleansing Scrub I had hoped to get some other samples but did not receive any.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:03 am      Reply with quote
The H serum is supposed to be one of their star products, with growth factors. I haven't tried it yet because I can't seem to find a list of ingredients to see if it contains silicones. For some reason I don't see it on EDS anymore Eh?
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:41 pm      Reply with quote
This brand just released a "Super H" serum available at Barneys exclusively. For a mere $300.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:55 pm      Reply with quote
The Super H is one product I would like to try but I think it may be exclusive to Barneys. It's a pity that EDS doesn't carry more of the line.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:42 am      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
The Super H is one product I would like to try but I think it may be exclusive to Barneys. It's a pity that EDS doesn't carry more of the line.

I don't think it carries it at all anymore, at least I don't see it Confused
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:48 am      Reply with quote
marina wrote:

You are right, Marina, it has disappeared from the list of brands. I wonder why?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:14 pm      Reply with quote
I wonder why they are no longer carrying the line? I was hoping they would get the H serum here! (instead of having to get it in the U.S.)

Wink
tinali0202
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:38 pm      Reply with quote
lipglossdoll wrote:
Hi, I really love the H serum from this line. I wonder if EDS will be carrying the whole line, or only a few products? Very Happy

actrually ,what dose this serum working with? anti aging or something else
tinali0202
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:39 pm      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
marina wrote:

You are right, Marina, it has disappeared from the list of brands. I wonder why?

how come? dose this brand sells no good?
benami
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:50 am      Reply with quote
Anyone can introduce more things about this brand? I didn`t use this brand before.Thanx.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:44 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |