Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Any Update on Revive Products?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:03 am      Reply with quote
For those of you using Revive, any updates? Glowing, neutral, or negative reviews? Any info would be appreciated, thanks!

--avalange

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:53 am      Reply with quote
I don't really know if I have anything useful to say that could help you because what I have to say about Revive is quite general in nature and I'm very sure you would rather appreciate specifics.

I received many generous samples of almost every Revive product and after using all of them for many weeks I did not and will not purchase these products simply because they did nothing extraordinary to my skin and for the price of these products I really do want almost miracle producing results. That may not be realistic but I was hoping for something close to that effect.

There just wasn't anything special about Revive. The moisturizers were not moisturizing enough for my very dry skin, the serums did nothing special and the volumizing cream or whatever the name of that specific product is did not give any volume or plumpness to my face. The eye cream was like any other etc. Nothing noteworthy happened and the general appearance and tone of my skin remained the same.

Anyways, that's just my opinion and my reaction to Revive. Hope this helps you.
Charmed1
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:57 am      Reply with quote
I have used ReVive for about eighteen months ~ when I went to see my dermatologist, she asked what I was using and then she said "whatever you are using, keep it up, your skin looks great!" I was using ReVive!

I use the Gentil Cleanser, the Serum Protectif, the Sensitif Cream, and the exfoliating cleanser once a day only on my nose.
My rosacea is so much better ~ redness gone, no new broken capillaries. I am very happy with this line ~ my skin is soft, smooth, and clear.

By the way, I use Oxymist Bio2 Cosmeceuticals Aminosome Moisture Gel on my neck and chest ~ these areas are very, very sensitive and this serum really keeps the neck and chest firmer and does not cause any irritation.

For my skin, I strayed for a couple weeks to Cle de Peau and ran back to ReVive ~ it really works on my 52 year old skin that is sensitive with rosacea + provides adequate sun protection for my very limited skin exposure.

I love ReVive!!!

P.S. For what it is worth ~ I don't notice a glow, but, for the first time in years the redness of rosacea is completely eliminated. For me, that is as good as a glow!
luyan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:57 pm      Reply with quote
I used Revive eye cream,Its nothing to do

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:49 am      Reply with quote
As a huge fan of ReVive, I've been using some of the products for a while and I'm pleased with my results.

1. ReVive Moisturizing Renewal Cream is an amazing cream that gives me smooth and glowing skin. I started to see results within two weeks while only using the samples!

I've been using it for more than a year and now on my second jar. My adult acne is totally under control and the acne scars are all gone. The pores at the upper cheek areas become visibly smaller. My skin is more even-toned and brightened, which make me look good even without makeup! To me, it's almost a miracle product!

2. ReVive Renewal Eye cream helps me tremendously to get rid of my fine lines, crows feet and puffiness. I noticed a dramatic improvement after three months for fine lines and puffiness. And the skin around the eyes also feel firmer and tighter.

After using the cream for a year and an half, my fine lines and crows feet are barely visible. And all the milia under the eyes are all removed. There is 60-70% improvement for my under eye bags. Even my BF thinks my eyes looks noticeably younger! (my only complaint is that it doesn't help much to clear dark circles...)

3. I started using ReVive Neck Renewal Cream a few months ago after having amazing results with the night cream and eye cream. It definitely helps me to eliminate some fine lines around my neck and the skin under the chins also become firmer and tighter. It has a light texture with SPF protection as well... I'm so glad now that my neck doesn't give away my age anymore. Wink
summer2004
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:47 am      Reply with quote
Not until seeing this thread did I know ReVive. I have just checked its website...holy....it is so expensive.

Do their products really live up to the price tag? Maybe it is a bit better; however, does the big price difference justify a bit marginal product performance?
fat_swan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:10 am      Reply with quote
Many years ago I tried Intensite Creme Lustre (I think? Can't remember the exact name, just that it was the most expensive one Embarassed ) to address the beginnings of rings around my neck. I used it religiously everyday and did not notice a whit of improvement, so I never repurchased. Definitely not worth the price IMHO I
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 am      Reply with quote
I tried Revive Creme Lustre, Renewal cream and Sensitif ( with SPF 15) and it was a big waste of money for me. Price is crazy , effect is null. I'm very dissapointed in this line.
Sad
mithai
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:37 pm      Reply with quote
I sometimes use ReVive Arrete booster..their vitamin C...It has great review...I dont like the texture...its very siliconey and is not very spreadable..For the price $300 for 15 ml....IT SHOULD BE....and silly me, due to my tendency to get blackhead from vitamin c..I didnt use it regularly enough. And the texture certainly wasnt encouraging!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:35 pm      Reply with quote
mithai wrote:
I sometimes use ReVive Arrete booster..their vitamin C...It has great review...I dont like the texture...its very siliconey and is not very spreadable..For the price $300 for 15 ml....IT SHOULD BE....and silly me, due to my tendency to get blackhead from vitamin c..I didnt use it regularly enough. And the texture certainly wasnt encouraging!

I can't even fathom paying $300 for a C serum, sorry no offense that just blows my mind and only 15 ml. Shock Shock Shock

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:21 pm      Reply with quote
I use revive Moisturizing Renewal Cream and Masque de Glaise Facial Mask.

The Renewal Cream is very good for removing the acne pigment and make my skin very smooth. I like it.

Masque de Glaise Facial Mask is just so so as a purified mask. Maybe because I'm oily combination skin and need more strong product, this is more suitable for dry and sensitive skin.
mithai
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:29 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
mithai wrote:

I can't even fathom paying $300 for a C serum, sorry no offense that just blows my mind and only 15 ml. Shock Shock Shock

DM thankfully i DIDNT pay full price!..THAT will blow my mind as well!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:14 am      Reply with quote
I found the Eye Renewal Cream to be very good, and it's not anywhere near as horrendously costly as most of the other ReVive products. It took several months for me to notice a difference, but it is the only product which has visibly lessened my undereye lines.

In fact, as the MD Forte + TNS eye combo doesn't seem to be working at all for me, I will probably go back to the ReVive Renewal.
moonstone
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:07 am      Reply with quote
majorb wrote:
I found the Eye Renewal Cream to be very good, and it's not anywhere near as horrendously costly as most of the other ReVive products. It took several months for me to notice a difference, but it is the only product which has visibly lessened my undereye lines.

I totally second that as I've been using Eye Renewal Cream for more than 2 years which is the only product I've tried so far to keep the fine lines at bay. And I notice that it also keeps the skin around the eye areas firm and smooth! Definitely a great product!

Btw, I've recently tried a sample of ReVive Intensite Volumizing Serum. I was really surprised that the fine lines at my forehead become almost invisible only after 5 days or so... The only drawback is that it is soooooo very expensive!!!
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:41 am      Reply with quote
moonstone wrote:

I totally second that as I've been using Eye Renewal Cream for more than 2 years which is the only product I've tried so far to keep the fine lines at bay. And I notice that it also keeps the skin around the eye areas firm and smooth! Definitely a great product!

Btw, I've recently tried a sample of ReVive Intensite Volumizing Serum. I was really surprised that the fine lines at my forehead become almost invisible only after 5 days or so... The only drawback is that it is soooooo very expensive!!!

I'm glad you've experienced success with it too, moonstone. Good to know about the Intensité Serum. Perhaps it works out more economically if just used under the eyes? I must try and get a sample! Very Happy
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:58 pm      Reply with quote
The one product I keep re-ordering is the volumizing serum. I usually purchase off of ebay , as it is way less costly. I only use a tiny amount , so a bottle lasts me a long time. Very Happy
saisai
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:16 pm      Reply with quote
I am using revive Moisturizing Renewal Cream. But i have to say that it's a little bit harsh for sensitive skin.
Charmed1
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:28 am      Reply with quote
Love, love, love ReVive!
I have been using it for over two years.
I use the Gentil Cleanser, the Serum Protectif, and the Sensitif Cellular Cream with SPF 15.

Cons ~
1. Expensive.
2. Sunscreen is probably not the most effective.
3. Did NOT stop aging in its tracks.
4. Not as moisturizing as say Creme de la Mer

Positives ~
1. I have rosacea with flushing, facial redness, and flare - ups. At the age of 53, I have tried MANY skincare lines, some way more expensive than ReVive (Cle de Peau, etc.) ~ no skin care line has controlled my rosacea most of the time except ReVive. I have tried department store brands, brands sold by estheticians, brands sold by dermatologists from Creme de La Mer to Avene.
2. I have received compliments from 2 different dermatologists on how nice my skin looks with ReVive.
3. Sunscreen is effective for daily use for me, the two different ingredients cover different ends of the UV spectrum. I would not wear this to the beach alone. ReVive has recently launched a new sunscreen that should be more effective. Most sunscreens cause the sensitivities in my skin to react or my eyes to water even though I do not put the sunscreen near my eyes, ReVive Sensitif does not.
4. A jar of Sensitif moisturizer easily lasts three - four months of daily use.

The only time I really think of cheating on ReVive is in the dead of winter when I seriously miss Creme de la Mer. Unfortunately, Creme de la Mer started causing my eyes to water and exacerbated the redness in my skin after 10 years of use. ReVive does make some kind of oil-base hydrating serum to put under the moisturizer to boost the moisturizing abilities, but, I don't really like it and the only time the moisturization is an issue is in a very cold winter.

Bottom line ~ will not stop or halt aging or sagging. Will give you clear, clean, radiant skin. I don't have wrinkles, but, that might be hereditary. I don't really have age spots. I do have slight sagging.

Sometimes, I check my hair color with a mirror in bright sunlight and I am always awed by how good my skin looks ~ it isn't red, it isn't wrinkled, it isn't discolored ~ is that because of ReVive, I don't know. And I hope you don't think I am bragging because I hope that I am not, but, I went through a few years where the redness of rosacea had the better of me and I was upset about my skin, I am not now.

A "Glow" ~ maybe not, but, probably the best skin that I could have at 53.
moonstone
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:58 am      Reply with quote
saisai wrote:
I am using revive Moisturizing Renewal Cream. But i have to say that it's a little bit harsh for sensitive skin.

I remembered the sales lady at ReVive's counter told me if you have sensitive skin, you can try to use the cream once every other day instead of every day. And use another cream for sensitive skin on the alternate day. That might help to keep the sensitive skin soothe and hydrated.
moonstone
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:04 pm      Reply with quote
Charmed1 wrote:

The only time I really think of cheating on ReVive is in the dead of winter when I seriously miss Creme de la Mer. Unfortunately, Creme de la Mer started causing my eyes to water and exacerbated the redness in my skin after 10 years of use. ReVive does make some kind of oil-base hydrating serum to put under the moisturizer to boost the moisturizing abilities, but, I don't really like it and the only time the moisturization is an issue is in a very cold winter.

I actually use another hydrating serum, Moisture liposome from Cosme Decorte (a very popular product in Asia) together with my ReVive Cream during the dry wintertime. And this combination works very well to keep my skin hydrated, supple and soft in the winter! I recommend some of my friends to check out the hydrating cream and they all love it after using it!
Charmed1
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:19 pm      Reply with quote
Wow! I 'll check out that hydrating serum!
Thanks.
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:21 pm      Reply with quote
I love Revive!This is the only line I continuously use.I have been using it for almost 3 years.The creme lustre, volumizing serum, eye renewal cream is the bomb, I have no lines under my eyes now.. I will be 56.I use the peau magnifique when I can get a really good buy on it on ebay.I buy everything on ebay thats how I afford it....and I dont spend a lot on other things like expensive jewelry,restaurants...etc.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:22 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |