Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
What is the best way you have found to stimulate collagen?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
jenp7
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:25 pm      Reply with quote
Side note here, but I have to say that I read a post from FE's Sean (can't remember where...maybe on the flexeffect general forum) and he said that hydration was key to minimizing lines. Well, I always dismissed that until about a week ago when I made a commitment to drink 64-70oz of water a day, at least. After 3 or 4 consecutive days of this, I was shocked at how much better my skin looks. People are telling me I am glowing and my under eye expression lines are almost non-existent. Combined with facial massage for long term changes, hydration should not be overlooked! Better results than any product, ever.

Almost 40! with sensitive/responsive skin, using facial exercises very lightly. Derminator or prof micropen just a few times a year. AQ eye serum (great for lash growth too) on occasion. Otherwise natural skin care products.
Pablita
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:05 am      Reply with quote
For me it have been the FLex effect massage, i had a loss of volume on left upper eyelid, creepy skin and some wrinkles due to a laser treatment year and a half ago to get rid of an extra fold, the laser destroyed ny skin there and did not help as later i found out i had a ptosis problem that was creatig the fold.
I tries all creams i could and dermarolling my eyelids and nothing seemed to work. After 3 weeks doing the exercisea and the massage the ptosis seem to be getting better and te loss of volume almost gone, te creepy skin and wrinkles almost gone, the eyelid have more volumen even do it still need a bit more to catch up on volume with the right one, and the extra fold only appears some days at the end of the day whwn i am very tired but much less deep that it used to.
It have helped my chin a lot that was beguining to get cellulite or many bumps when i was smyling, now after 3 weeks massage almost gone.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:58 am      Reply with quote
Forgive me but got to play devils advocate here. How are you sure its due to the water you are drinking and not the massage you are doing? I always hear the hydration stuff and there’s never any proof behind it and I’d like to think if it was really true there would be something on pubmed or something proving so. It is not that I don’t think its important but everytime I hear that said, something rings alarm bells in my head which makes me feel majorily uneasy and I kind of feel its used as an excuse as to why the program isn’t working for some people than actually admitting its not designed for everyone in mind.
jenp7 wrote:
Side note here, but I have to say that I read a post from FE's Sean (can't remember where...maybe on the flexeffect general forum) and he said that hydration was key to minimizing lines. Well, I always dismissed that until about a week ago when I made a commitment to drink 64-70oz of water a day, at least. After 3 or 4 consecutive days of this, I was shocked at how much better my skin looks. People are telling me I am glowing and my under eye expression lines are almost non-existent. Combined with facial massage for long term changes, hydration should not be overlooked! Better results than any product, ever.
jenp7
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:08 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, TheresaMary~ The only thing I have changed lately has been dramatically increasing the amount of water I have been drinking. I had recently started more intensive eye massage, but this was mainly of the upper eyelids, (and I had some bad side effects there from going at that too aggressively).

I do a lot for my skin- try to eat healthy, light facial exercises and massage every other day (some every day), lymphatic massage, supplements (cod liver, hyaluronic acid, MSM), but those things I have been doing for a while, in some cases, years. I noticed a dramatic, like night and day difference, just a few days after starting this deliberate increased hydration attempt. The timing is just too perfect to be much else.

Almost 40! with sensitive/responsive skin, using facial exercises very lightly. Derminator or prof micropen just a few times a year. AQ eye serum (great for lash growth too) on occasion. Otherwise natural skin care products.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:15 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |