Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Clarisonic For MEN!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
vivian.vl
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:12 pm      Reply with quote
Hey, I plan to buy a Clarisonic for my boyfriend. His skin type is oil and he has acne on both cheeks. In fact, I've done a lot of research for this product. However, there is not much experience for MEN. Would you have taken some tests for your family? Thanks for your suggestions and sharing your discovery! Razz
pinkberry
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:12 pm      Reply with quote
I dont know if you agree that Man does not wash thier face as clean as woman does. I observed my hubby's washing routine and drives me crazy Smile

I think Clarisonic would be a great idea since it kinda does the job itself, and a much thorough job!
SeanySeanUK
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:30 am      Reply with quote
Well I'm a guy and I love my clarisonic for sure..... and some men are more particular about keeping their faces clean than women Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:22 am      Reply with quote
pinkberry wrote:
I dont know if you agree that Man does not wash thier face as clean as woman does. I observed my hubby's washing routine and drives me crazy Smile

I think Clarisonic would be a great idea since it kinda does the job itself, and a much thorough job!

Aha~ Thanks a lot for your reply. Ummmm, my boyfriend was not a guy who did pretty care about his face before. Since he has observed that I put so much stuff on my face and seen the affect... he is jealous.. aha..
vivian.vl
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:23 am      Reply with quote
SeanySeanUK wrote:
Well I'm a guy and I love my clarisonic for sure..... and some men are more particular about keeping their faces clean than women Laughing

Thank you very much! I think this clarisonic will be very good gift for him! He will be very happy to accept it. Hope it could help his acne. Laughing
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:42 am      Reply with quote
[quote="pinkberry"]I dont know if you agree that Man does not wash thier face as clean as woman does. I observed my hubby's washing routine and drives me crazy Smile

I think Clarisonic would be a great idea since it kinda does the job itself, and a much thorough job![/quote]

I am a man and I spend hours making sure my skin is clean and toned and all the rest.

PQ.
pinkberry
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:34 pm      Reply with quote
I will make my hubby read this thread later.... Cool
vivian.vl
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:04 pm      Reply with quote
pinkberry wrote:
I will make my hubby read this thread later.... Cool

Thanks for your reply.

Ummmm, I've thought that I should forward this thread to my boyfriend later. Bad Grin !
callalily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:57 am      Reply with quote
I've proposed the idea of matching Clari's to my bf. I'm in the driven crazy club. I got him oodles of samples from a lovely SA. Jack Black, for those familiar. He didn't even use them, so what would he do with a 200 dollar tool. This is a boy who needs a little help, ingrown hairs, little pimples whatever. He's very handsome but as a skin fanaticist I want him to take care of that precious mug!
He will use my Dior or YSL products. Snob! jk
Boyfriends are expensive!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:17 am      Reply with quote
I had the same problem with my boyfriend, being an ex-drag queen, you have to look after your skin so I was using every cream and product from the age of 16 now 49, don't do any shows now, younger and brighter artists now ---- so back to the boyfriend, he is ex- royal air force and had never used ANY products, he now uses the whole Anthony mens range, and because it is for men he loves it, I then wooed him into using blue light for his acne, which has completely gone now, I managed to do a few glycolic peels to tidy up his skin, then hit it with infrared and red light, his skin is amazing. It has been 27 years hard work, but worth it. The only way I can get him to have any led treatment is by having a treatment card, and I have to book him and and run the session and tidy up.

Just started on using IPL on his back, that is another 12 weeks work.

PQ.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:40 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |