Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Puffy Eyes & Dark Circles~ Laser...HELP?!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
tasha92337
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:35 am      Reply with quote
Last year I got a full treatments of a non surgical procedure to rid my puffy eyes. The y are still there Crying or Very sad I really want to get rid or reduced these bags to my best abilities. I heard about laser treatments but only work for lighter skin (FYI I'm African American) and Then i heard about cosmetic acupunture (skeptial? but interested)

So whats the best thing?

(please no creams or natural remedies are going to wk; been there done that)

Laser?
Cosmetic acupunture?
Bleophlausty? {I knw its spelled wrong)

Thanks everyone
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
See the thread about Easy Eye Solutions Eye Tuck and Dark Circle Treatment. It is a topical and it has worked well for many. If you look through the threads you'll also see before and after pics!
queenpedauque
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:23 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, Tasha, do look at that thread.
I have just gotten some and it really works. Nothing in the past has done anything for me. I think mine are genetic because I've always had them.
It's not just a quick fix. The product has cummulative benefits.
moonstone
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:46 am      Reply with quote
Hi tasha,

Few years ago I had really serious eye bags due to stress from work and lack of sleep. I got a series of Ultrasound Treatments from my beauty salon to alleviate the problem. I was doing those eye treatments twice a week and after 2 months, around 70-80% of my eye bags had been eliminated. For me, Ultrasound is definitely an effective way to treat serious eye bags.

Recently, after reading the rave reviews of some EDS members, I start to use Easy Eye Solutions Eye Tuck and Dark Circle Treatment. Within a week, I notice that my eye bags are almost ALL gone. There is also some improvement for dark circles. So it is definitely worth to give it a shot!
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:53 am      Reply with quote
Will have to put my 2 cents in on Easy-Eye as well...I know many are skeptical about eye creams and their promises of smoother, less puffy skin. But this seems to be a beacon of light in the fog for many!! ha ha....it has worked and it has worked well!! For me, it has totally smoothed out my trough, lines, crosshatching and those little pouches...really, makes my face look 10 years younger...unbelievable and worth every penny!!! I am certainly glad I tried it and wont have to spend another penny on another useless eye product.....

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
tinali0202
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:36 am      Reply with quote
puffies is not easy to reduce with just skincare stuff.but i am not sure laser things
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:57 am      Reply with quote
I had an upper and lower bleph last October and am soooo glad I did, I am thrilled. No matter how bad the night before, I wake up looking great. It was worth it.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:02 am      Reply with quote
Hi Moonstone, does the 'improvment' on your eye bags from Eye Tuck disappear after you wash off the product? And another question, how permanent were the results you had from ultrasound? Thanks!

moonstone wrote:
Hi tasha,

Few years ago I had really serious eye bags due to stress from work and lack of sleep. I got a series of Ultrasound Treatments from my beauty salon to alleviate the problem. I was doing those eye treatments twice a week and after 2 months, around 70-80% of my eye bags had been eliminated. For me, Ultrasound is definitely an effective way to treat serious eye bags.

Recently, after reading the rave reviews of some EDS members, I start to use Easy Eye Solutions Eye Tuck and Dark Circle Treatment. Within a week, I notice that my eye bags are almost ALL gone. There is also some improvement for dark circles. So it is definitely worth to give it a shot!
moonstone
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:23 am      Reply with quote
fat_swan wrote:
Hi Moonstone, does the 'improvment' on your eye bags from Eye Tuck disappear after you wash off the product? And another question, how permanent were the results you had from ultrasound? Thanks!

Hi fat_swan, Apart from creating an instant tuck, the results of Eye Tuck do seem to be cumulative. After using the products for almost a week (day and night), I'm pleasantly surprised that the eye bags are less noticeable even after I remove the serum.

The result I had from Ultrasound treatment is pretty long-lasting as long as I have enough sleep and rest. I still go for the maintenance treatments once or twice a month at my beauty salon.

Facial exercises are also beneficial to combat the eye bags. In addition to Ageless program I'm currently doing, the following exercise is also helpful for me to firm under-eye areas.

http://images23.fotki.com/v765/filejLas/2aed7/3/31573/1292267/EyeFlexCarolynsFacialFitness.jpg

HTH
tasha92337
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:25 am      Reply with quote
Ok I am REALLY going to look into this cream. I am just skeptial b/c I have tried sooooo many creams in the past and failed. How much is this cream? where can i order it?
*When do you START seeing results?

Also the ULTRASOUND treatment how MANY times did do it to see 70-80% dramatic results? how much per treatment? Is it temp?

Whats the diff ultrasound vs Laser and better?
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:46 am      Reply with quote
As far as the cream and tuck serum go...the results are instant. The first night I tried the tuck serum, WHAMMO! I had smoothness and my under eye area looked awesome!! My trough was reduced in depth at least 85% or more, crosshatching gone, lines gone, bags smoothed out (although my bags were not too bad to begin with) darkness was reduced I think due to the depth of my troughs being reduced as I think my darkness is due to shadowing from the trough "pit".....

I know its easy to be skeptical about this stuff but with so many people getting great results its hard to ignore. We are all a bit gun shy about beauty products, thankfully and unbelievably this is one that actually delivers.www.easyeyesolutions.com

Wanted to note to that Nanci atwww.ncnproskincare.com was running a special on the tuck serum, that is where I bought mine. She doesn't sell the Illumination cream though and I ordered that directly from Zach at Easy-Eye Solutions

Oh crud!!! She does sell the Illuminating cream as well!!! Not sure how I missed that. So you can get both from her at a savings and you will get it much quicker than through Zach...so I would order through Nanci at Proskin....

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
moonstone
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:00 pm      Reply with quote
tasha92337 wrote:
Ok I am REALLY going to look into this cream. I am just skeptial b/c I have tried sooooo many creams in the past and failed. How much is this cream? where can i order it?

Also the ULTRASOUND treatment how MANY times did do it to see 70-80% dramatic results? how much per treatment? Is it temp?

Please check out this forum for more info regarding Easy Eye Solutions.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/posting.php?mode=quote&p=449237

20 ULTRASOUND treatments for 2 months gave me a significant reduction of my terrible eye bags. But I still do the maintenance program (once or twice monthly) in order to keep the results especially when I'm sleep deprived or under lots of stress.

The cost for ultrasound at my local beauty salon is around $20 per treatment. I really don't know the difference between laser vs ultrasound, as i never have any laser treatment before.
tasha92337
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:06 pm      Reply with quote
bren21 wrote:
As far as the cream and tuck serum go...the results are instant. The first night I tried the tuck serum, WHAMMO! I had smoothness and my under eye area looked awesome!! My trough was reduced in depth at least 85% or more, crosshatching gone, lines gone, bags smoothed out (although my bags were not too bad to begin with) darkness was reduced I think due to the depth of my troughs being reduced as I think my darkness is due to shadowing from the trough "pit".....

I know its easy to be skeptical about this stuff but with so many people getting great results its hard to ignore. We are all a bit gun shy about beauty products, thankfully and unbelievably this is one that actually delivers.www.easyeyesolutions.com

Wanted to note to that Nanci atwww.ncnproskincare.com was running a special on the tuck serum, that is where I bought mine. She doesn't sell the Illumination cream though and I ordered that directly from Zach at Easy-Eye Solutions
Oh crud!!! She does sell the Illuminating cream as well!!! Not sure how I missed that. So you can get both from her at a savings and you will get it much quicker than through Zach...so I would order through Nanci at Proskin....

Thanks for the fast response.Much appreciated! I will look into those websites and order the cream this wkend for sure! Quick question, can i live WITHOUT Illumination cream and only get the eye tuck cream with excellent results?? Smile
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:16 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't gotten my Illuminating cream yet and have been getting great results with taking a spot of my ReVive Eye Renewal cream and mixing it with some of the tuck serum and applying....I let that set, then I apply a bit more tuck serum as needed until I get the desired results. It doesn't take much of the tuck serum really and I can see this bottle lasting a long time... I ordered the Illumination cream just as a companion to the tuck to try it out, but seriously I probably could have gone without.

tasha92337
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:33 pm      Reply with quote
moonstone wrote:
tasha92337 wrote:

Please check out this forum for more info regarding Easy Eye Solutions.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/posting.php?mode=quote&p=449237

20 ULTRASOUND treatments for 2 months gave me a significant reduction of my terrible eye bags. But I still do the maintenance program (once or twice monthly) in order to keep the results especially when I'm sleep deprived or under lots of stress.

The cost for ultrasound at my local beauty salon is around $20 per treatment. I really don't know the difference between laser vs ultrasound, as i never have any laser treatment before.

Thank you for responding so fast..much appreciated do have question though, does the ultrasound also TIGHTEN and & LIFT the skin as well as reduced severe eyebags? I sure hope so...fingers crossed Smile

$20 isnt bad where as a I was paying $80 per treatment for cosmetic acupunture
tasha92337
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:47 pm      Reply with quote
bren21 wrote:
I haven't gotten my Illuminating cream yet and have been getting great results with taking a spot of my ReVive Eye Renewal cream and mixing it with some of the tuck serum and applying....I let that set, then I apply a bit more tuck serum as needed until I get the desired results. It doesn't take much of the tuck serum really and I can see this bottle lasting a long time... I ordered the Illumination cream just as a companion to the tuck to try it out, but seriously I probably could have gone without.

Thank you for responding I am going to look into the cream and order it this weekend!
Will kp everyone posted
essentialkarla

Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:49 pm      Reply with quote
Have you used a lifting gel?
minze
5% products discount

Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:36 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered the Easy Eye Tuck from Nanci at NCNProskincare and just received it today! yay! I can't wait to try it. I wasn't sure about ordering the Illuminating cream, but Nanci gave me a FREE sample!! And I didn't even ask for it. Really, that woman is an angel. Yeah, order from NCNPro 'cause there's a discount too.
tasha92337
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:25 pm      Reply with quote
HOw much does the eye surgery cost overall for upper and lower eyelids?

and whats the post healing time b/c i cant call off wk for the rest of the meaning i would only have to get the surgery done fri and have the weekend off and attend wk monday ....so im interestd in the surgery too

i heard it cost $1400-3000. I am located in california
tinali0202
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:40 am      Reply with quote
tasha92337 wrote:
HOw much does the eye surgery cost overall for upper and lower eyelids?

and whats the post healing time b/c i cant call off wk for the rest of the meaning i would only have to get the surgery done fri and have the weekend off and attend wk monday ....so im interestd in the surgery too

i heard it cost $1400-3000. I am located in california

my frind did the surgery, in australia ,she spend about 2000 australian dolloer
chyi
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:14 am      Reply with quote
puffy eyes usually cause by 2 kind of reasons:

1. you donot have enough sleep for long time.
2. blood circulation problem

if 1st , Darphin Dark Circle & De Puffing Eye cream may helps
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:51 am      Reply with quote
My upper and lower bleph was $5,000 U.S. dollars and took total 3 weeks full recovery. After 7 days stitches are removed and makeup can be worn. But I heal slow and I bruise and swell, so it could be shorter after the 7 days are up. Also I had laser skin resurfacing, which delayed the overall healing process.
I had surgery on October 16th and I flew to Vegas on Nov. 8 to meet with my son's future in-laws to discuss wedding arrangements and they did not have a clue.
My hubby is going to do it soon and he will probably be fully recovered in one-two weeks as he heals fast!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:07 am      Reply with quote
Annie...how did the laser resurfacing work for you? What improvements did you see and how much was that in itself?

tasha92337
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:28 pm      Reply with quote
Ann-

You are awesome! I think I will just get the lower bleph done only because my eyelids arent bad (I'm only 24 and have baby face..LOL)
So im guessing the lower bleph is $2500 right?

And the laser whats the purpose again please? I've read its help smooth lines & wrinkles and i dont have neither BUT I do WANT to firm, tighten and lift my eyes..so im debating if i should just get the ultrasound treatments at my salon after few wks (upon doctor orders) after surgery .
Please let me know
Smile
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:39 am      Reply with quote
I did the upper at the same time as I had some excess skin, not much, but really it's best if you are ever going to consider doing it at a later date. They look so much more alert and awake, even when I am not.
The laser was to fix allover sun damage and was 1,000 at the time of the blephs. Normally it was 2,000. They also can do just the eye area underneath. I had eye, face and neck for that, and if I was already going to have healing time, why not do it.
It was harsh and icky, with the peeling, scabbing, oozing and vaseline coatings. I don't know any other way to describe it. I couldn't/wouldn't even touch my own face, dear hubby carefully dabbed and cleaned and applied for me.
Would I do the laser again, not sure I saw enough results to justify all that.
Now the blephs, absolutely! My son is having an October Carribean wedding instead of local (which is why I did my eyes now for pics to begin with ). Wish I had done my breast lift instead as swimsuit countdown approaches!

Laughing Laughing

Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:27 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |