Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Review - NeoCutis Lumiere Bio-Restorative Eye Cream with PSP
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:39 am      Reply with quote
I have now used this product for 9 weeks and have become more impressed with this line as I continue to use it.
This eye product is a light cream, it absorbs very quickly and is very moisturising. A major advantage for me is that it is able to moisturise without being too heavy or leaving any residue on the skin. It leaves the skin feeling quite soft.
The most important aspect - does it work - yes, it does. No eye puffiness at all. For the first time in my life, I have never woken up with puffy eyes since using this product and that is a first. And, most importantly, it firms the eye area. The loose skin above my eyes is gradually disappearing. I can now see my eyelids. I also believe that the crows feet have also diminished.

Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Saccharide Isomerate, PEG-8, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassiom Cetyl Phosphate, Carbomer, Bisabolol, Ascorbyl Teraisopalmitate, Caffeine, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Phospholipids, Butylparaben, Processed Skin Proteins (PSP®), Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethylparaben, Citric Acid, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Tocopherol, Beech Tree Bud Extract (Fagus Sylvatica Extract), Palm Oil (Elaeis Guineensis), Tocotrienols, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Squalene, Ascorbic Acid, Phytosterols.

I have still not used up the first container but think it will last 3 months or more. I have already reordered this product along with most of the other Neocutis products as I love this line and intend to continue using it.

Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:29 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for the review! I was looking forward to hearing what you thought of it and I'm glad you can comment on the aspects of it that I couldn't. Of course given my good experience with the sample I had, now I am tempted to buy this...

5% products discount

Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:29 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review. I'm still searching for my HG eye cream so this will be on the list to try next. Have you noticed any improvement in dark circles? I guess that's assuming you have circles! Thanks
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:03 am      Reply with quote
Jesselyn wrote:
Thanks for the review. I'm still searching for my HG eye cream so this will be on the list to try next. Have you noticed any improvement in dark circles? I guess that's assuming you have circles! Thanks

I can't report on its effect on dark circles as I don't have any.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:16 pm      Reply with quote
bushy - Thanks for the review. I have considerable sagging under my left eyebrow area - with no sagging elsewhere or puffiness or dark circles. Would the Neocutis be effective in firming up this area?
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:01 am      Reply with quote
stovetop wrote:
bushy - Thanks for the review. I have considerable sagging under my left eyebrow area - with no sagging elsewhere or puffiness or dark circles. Would the Neocutis be effective in firming up this area?

I do think it would help a great deal as I never thought I would get rid of the loose skin I had above my eyes.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:33 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the great review of this product - I was looking for a hydrating eye cream and decided to purchase from EDS and give it a whirl. I don't have any sagging skin around my eyes to comment on that aspect, however, as a moisturizing eye cream it is wonderful (tried Cellcosmet eye cream and found it way to fragrant and not that hydrating. Revive wasn't anything too spectacular for me either).

It is a light cream that is moisturizing/hydrating but does not leave an oily or heavy residue. I will repurchase when I run out!
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:57 am      Reply with quote
So far so great with this eye cream. I didn't expect results so soon, I've only been using it for about a week. So far, my eye are refreshed and firmer. I don't have that tired look. I love the fact that it sinks in immediately, it isn't greasy in the least but moisturizes very well. If this keeps up, I can finally stop looking for a HG eye cream....only took 15 years Laughing Thanks Bushy!
Fairrene
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:54 pm      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
Jesselyn wrote:

I can't report on its effect on dark circles as I don't have any.

Thanks Bushy, was waiting for yr feedback too.

Lucky for u. I am still looking for an eye cream that can do wonder for my dark circle too. I used Remergent for abt a mth now. Seem slightly lighter but not significant lightening of the dark cricle.

So anyone with Dark circle had tired this cream?
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:30 am      Reply with quote
I have been eyeing this product and now I think I must try it. I am using Cellcosmet, but feel it is not moisturizing enough for night use.
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:38 pm      Reply with quote
kdd2411 wrote:
I have been eyeing this product and now I think I must try it. I am using Cellcosmet, but feel it is not moisturizing enough for night use.

I've been using it and like it a lot, I find it is moisturizing and it helps with puffiness.
carmina
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:56 pm      Reply with quote
This product seems to be really impressive. Thanks for the review. So it is more hydrating than Cellcosmet eye cream and revive renewal eye cream?
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:16 pm      Reply with quote
i'm on the bandwagon. recently got this eye cream and will report back--so far so good!

also got the journee, and wow, what a tiny, tiny bit of sunscreen for a hefty price!

--avalange

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:08 am      Reply with quote
avalange wrote:

also got the journee, and wow, what a tiny, tiny bit of sunscreen for a hefty price!

--avalange

I know! Shock Best I've yet tried, though, and the large container lasts me a long, long time (thankfully).
WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:04 am      Reply with quote
I've been using this for over a month and really like it. I also like Journee a lot but wished it didn't cost so much. Journee makes a really great makeup base, so I don't need to use a primer at all.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:19 pm      Reply with quote
Does it reduce wrinkles?
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:33 pm      Reply with quote
i'm never quite sure what "reduce wrinkles" means to different people, but i will say that upon several uses my fine lines, which are mostly due to dehydration from a cold chicago winter, are less noticeable and the skin seems to be refreshed looking and more supported. i don't see my problem as wrinkles so much as the beginning of sags and bags. bags under the eye are diminished and i've noticed some firming of elasticity upon application.
thing is, my beloved "eyes and lips" eye cream from osea does the same thing, but is much cheaper and i take it with me during the day and apply it whenever i feel like looking more refreshed.
with the neocutis, i have the feeling that reapplication wouldn't be a good thing. this seems like a "strong" eyecream that should at the most be applied once or twice a day--like a treatment instead of a hydrating/firming/refreshing product. i made the mistake of applying the eye tuck serum after the neocutis, and got some irritation.
i hope that clarifies things a bit, maybe others can chime in as well.
i'm out of the osea cream and bought this to test it out, so i'll report back later to say whether or not it is worth the extra money, or in other words, the annoying "sparing game" of expensive creams, when you have to figure out when and how best to use them to get your full worth out of them.

--avalange

vivian zhou wrote:
Does it reduce wrinkles?

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
Jesselyn
5% products discount

Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:38 am      Reply with quote
Have been using this for 2 months. Haven't noticed any difference in fine lines/dark circles. Does a good job hydrating without feeling heavy.
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:19 am      Reply with quote
I've now used this for about a month and am neither impressed nor dismayed. this cream is very moisturizing and supports the skin nicely, but it doesn't get rid of fine lines. in fact, when i decided to replace my osea 'eyes and lips' with it, i noticed my fine lines got worse instead of better. i developed more of a crepiness under my eye. i didn't make any other changes, so this is the only product that would have caused that effect.
i just received a fresh bottle of osea eyes and lips, and all i have to say is, i appreciate the effectiveness of this product so much. it makes me feel beautiful!

--avalange

WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:39 am      Reply with quote
Same here... I stopped using it, along with the other Neocutis products.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:41 pm      Reply with quote
My dermatologist recommended the Neocutis products, but I never try them. I have so many skin care still waiting for me to use Razz
hgao
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:43 am      Reply with quote
thank you for sharing.~
Judy Chen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:51 pm      Reply with quote
When I first used NEOCUTIS eye cream, my stressed eyes were droopy and there were fine lines and wrinkles underneath. I read many good reviews and were eager to try. It works! It's moisturizing and not greasy. After using about one week, my eyes looked more uplifted and the fine lines and wrinkles were reduced and much less pronounced.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:00 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |