Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Jason Becketts Organic Milk Cleanser/Toner
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 28, 2004 7:31 pm      Reply with quote
I received Jason Becketts Organic Milk Cleanser and Toner. VERY NICE PRODUCT.

The cleanser is very gentle on the face yet removes makeup nicely. The smell is beautiful but not strong. The ingredients are foral waters of lavender, red raspberry,herbs of angelica,chamomile,ginger,hibiscus,sage,thyme..aloe vera, sunflower oil,shea butter,lavender oil,geranium oil, vitamin E, soy,vitamin C +++

The toner has much of the above with a slight gel feel. I take it that is from the Hyaluronic Acid in the toner.

After cleansing and toning my face felt very soft and not all taunt.

Both the cleanser and the toner come in a glass 4oz. pump.

Would recommend.
tinamarie8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 28, 2004 7:47 pm      Reply with quote
These sound nice; where can I find these products Question I find it difficult to resist products when nice scents and botanicals are mentioned Exclamation

tia,
Tina
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 28, 2004 7:49 pm      Reply with quote
http://www.janson-beckett.com

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
tinamarie8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 28, 2004 8:18 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing at myself for not trying that first.
Thanks, Winnie.
Nanapost
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 28, 2004 8:27 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Winnie,
Question for you, if the toner has HA in it, do you still use the ampules? I'm really feeling like I need some HA but not sure which form/product would be right for me. How often do you use the ampules? Thanks Winnie...you certainly are dedicated when it comes to trying new things...for the good of the forum, of course! Very Happy Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 28, 2004 8:48 pm      Reply with quote
Nanapost,

I was thrilled to see Hyaluronic Acid in the toner. HA in the toner is an added plus. After using the Jason-Beckett Ampules of Hyaluronic I will continuing using them one week out of the month. The Ampules are just like those you would get during a facial. You are receiving a very pure potent form of HA. The plumbing effect on my skin was absolutely wonderful.

So, to answer your question: the toner for me does not take the place of my Ampules. Just nice that it is in the toner. Love it!

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
Nanapost
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 28, 2004 8:54 pm      Reply with quote
oookaaay, it goes on the list! Rolling Eyes Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:06 pm      Reply with quote
Now Nanapost if you are going to use the Ampules you must listen. Laughing

Totally cleanse your face. Now, take a very warm towel and place it over your face. With your face still moist/very warm (not wet) apply 1/2 of the Ampule to your face and neck. I don't use that much but it seems that you are dryer then I am. Put a tad of foil over the ampule for the next night. It will soak right into your skin! Now, apply your AlphaDerma. For the week you use the Ampules you don't have to use the Prep. Please do check this again when ordering. I tell you your face will look soooo good in the morning.

Don't give it a second thought that I use all this stuff. Next I am waiting for my serum just for my neck. I told the JB people that my face and neck don't match. Laughing Laughing Help is on the way. If I only took better care of my neck when I was younger.

Oh almost forgot. Don't know if you know this about me: I am a Creative Memories Consultant. Had a big class at the school tonight and made myself a couple of hundred. So, now I can't go wild shopping. Oh please don't report me for Spam!!! I don't ship my CM products. Laughing

cookie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 29, 2004 7:00 pm      Reply with quote
I just googled AlphaDerma CE and up came the Playboy website new news stating that one of the ex playmates was going to be the spokesmodel for the AlphaDerma CE line that is going to be sold on QVC. I wonder if they will have good pricing and when this is going to happen, anyone know?
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 29, 2004 7:30 pm      Reply with quote
Wow!!! I can't seem to find that link Cookie.

Very interesting.

Nanapost
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 29, 2004 7:57 pm      Reply with quote
Winie wrote:

Now Nanapost if you are going to use the Ampules you must listen.

I promise I'm listening very carefully. The problem is the more I listen, the more I buy. Shock And my travel business is pretty much going down the toilet. I think I need to get another job to support this habit! Confused

O.k. clean face, warm towel, apply stuff, no Prep, ADCE, then watch myself plump. Very Happy How'd I do? What about moisturizer? eye cream? I'm so confused.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:34 pm      Reply with quote
Winnie I basically just know how to get on the internet otherwise I would copy and paste the link. But you should be able to see it if you go towww.playboy.com/playmates/pm_news
Ian S.
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:57 am      Reply with quote
I was reading the forum and came accross this post. I hope that someone knows something that I don't know. We are not working with QVC although I wouldn't mind. We talked with them along time ago but nothing ever came out of it. As for Nicole Wood she is a nice woman who owns a high end boutique in Haddonfield, NJ. She is used in our ads and uses AlphaDerma. She also sells it in her boutique. Again I am not in contract with QVC and Nicole Wood is going to be hosting a show on E Hollywood( I think don't quote me). I went to the site and did see the article. I don't know where they are getting their info. Just thought I would end the suspense. Everyone have a nice weekend.
Thank you, Ian S Smile

cookie wrote:
Winnie I basically just know how to get on the internet otherwise I would copy and paste the link. But you should be able to see it if you go towww.playboy.com/playmates/pm_news
Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
Darn!!! I was kind of hoping that ADCE would be on QVC. Maybe we could all get to see what Ian looks like Very Happy . If it ever does get on QVC, I would continue calling JB for the personal touch.

Do you think if I continue using ADCE I might start looking like his gorgeous model. Question Wishful thinking. Sad

Ian S.
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:33 pm      Reply with quote
I am sure that we will be doing some tv ads in the near future. Maybe I will put myself in the commercial but that wouldn't sell anymore product trust me. By the way I am sure when Nicole gets to be your age she will be happy if she looks as young as you. I am sure she will but still you look great and I hope I had something to do with you looking so young. Healthy young skin has alot to do with that. Concerning the other topic I think QVC is great for consumers who like to shop that way but I do sometimes think that it can also give a negative light on your products to some people out there. I have found that there is a wide array of opinions on that topic. I like to stay in the middle trying to please as many as possible. Thank you for always being so nice and helping others with questions pertaining to JB Inc and skin care.

Winnie wrote:
Darn!!! I was kind of hoping that ADCE would be on QVC. Maybe we could all get to see what Ian looks like Very Happy . If it ever does get on QVC, I would continue calling JB for the personal touch.

Do you think if I continue using ADCE I might start looking like his gorgeous model. Question Wishful thinking. Sad
Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 30, 2004 5:32 pm      Reply with quote
Darn, this line is so tempting, my only problem is that if I buy the Alphaderma CE, I also want the OkuSil and the Prep. Do you know if they give out samples of the last two to try?
Ian S.
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 30, 2004 5:42 pm      Reply with quote
Smile If you decide to try the AlphaDerma CE I will be happy to give you samples of the other items. We have alot of good specials going on now. Take advantage of one and write which other items you want to try and you will get samples. That also goes for everyone else who buys the AlphaDerma CE. Very Happy
Thank you, Ian Strassler
cookie wrote:
Darn, this line is so tempting, my only problem is that if I buy the Alphaderma CE, I also want the OkuSil and the Prep. Do you know if they give out samples of the last two to try?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:28 pm      Reply with quote
cookie wrote:

Shame on you Cookie ....didn't you just get the whole sircuit line? You better behave yourself. We might have another addict on our hands. Laughing Doesn't the OMG have Argireline in it too?

cookie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:18 pm      Reply with quote
I am terrible aren't I? I don't want to speak too soon but the Sircuit might be a little too strong for me. The cleanser I found a little bit drying and the OMG seemed to strip my skin of moisture. I am taking a break over the weekend. But that AlphaDerma is very tempting, especially when you talked about it getting rid of your spider veins. That has been a problem for me forever. I should have never visited this board, I have NO self control.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:54 pm      Reply with quote
cookie wrote:
I am terrible aren't I? I don't want to speak too soon but the Sircuit might be a little too strong for me. The cleanser I found a little bit drying and the OMG seemed to strip my skin of moisture. I am taking a break over the weekend. But that AlphaDerma is very tempting, especially when you talked about it getting rid of your spider veins. That has been a problem for me forever. I should have never visited this board, I have NO self control.

No Cookie you are not terrible. Your simply an addict like most of us here. Laughing

cookie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:15 pm      Reply with quote
A REAL big one at that!
Nanapost
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:20 pm      Reply with quote
Winnie,
At this point I'm religiously using the Prep and ADCE. I still feel the need for a moisturizer. Do you think using the cleanser and toner would help or should I just slather on moisturizer and hope for the best? After the Prep, my skin feels a bit taut. Is that how yours feels? I know your skin type is different from mine and I'd really like to stick with the JB products but I just know I need more moisture. Confused

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 01, 2004 8:02 am      Reply with quote
Nanapost wrote:
Winnie,
At this point I'm religiously using the Prep and ADCE. I still feel the need for a moisturizer. Do you think using the cleanser and toner would help or should I just slather on moisturizer and hope for the best? After the Prep, my skin feels a bit taut. Is that how yours feels? I know your skin type is different from mine and I'd really like to stick with the JB products but I just know I need more moisture. Confused

A cleanser or toner is not going to add moisture to your skin. However, a correct cleanser will help from taking natural moisture FROM your skin.

You emailed me in regard to above. Hope you got my reply.

guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 01, 2004 1:07 pm      Reply with quote
Oh no! I really like the sound of this stuff! I must be strong Angel

BTW, I don't think OMG has agireline in it, it does have epidermal growth factor though. Dunno what THAT is, but I'm happy my acid scarring has gone Very Happy

tell me more about the nice smell of this stuff Razz

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:28 pm      Reply with quote
EGF apparently thickens the skin, as skin tends to thin over time.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:31 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |