Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
:: Review :: Jason Becketts Organic Milk Cleanser/Toner
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Gelc
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 16, 2006 8:43 am      Reply with quote
i've brought the sample set. it includes
1) JB AH3 Facial Skin Prep
2) AlphaDerma Okusil Under Eye Serum
3) AlphaDerma Vitamin C&C Facial Serum
4) AlphaDerma CE
5) JB Organic Cleansing Milk

i like the cleansing milk which has very nice smell. easy to wash off.

AH3 skin prep is a hydration serum. quite good in hydration but i think its a bit thick. if it in a more light texture i'd love it most. i love the c&c serum, very good texture. easy to apply. the alphaderma ce is nice in texture too. easy to absort by skin.

i'm planning to buy a set. Very Happy
Syr
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 17, 2006 8:04 am      Reply with quote
Gelc wrote:

i like the cleansing milk which has very nice smell. easy to wash off.

I'm using J&B cleansing milk for a few months and I really like it. But the 4oz bottle is too small, it lasts to me less than 3 weeks Sad

Thu May 18, 2006 12:42 am      Reply with quote
Syr wrote:
I'm using J&B cleansing milk for a few months and I really like it. But the 4oz bottle is too small, it lasts to me less than 3 weeks Sad

I think perhaps you might be using too much? How many pumps of this do you use each time?
Syr
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 18, 2006 2:31 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
Syr wrote:

I think perhaps you might be using too much? How many pumps of this do you use each time?

Well, I cover my entire face with the thinnest layer i can make then i rinse with warm water. I could use a cloth but I like this way.
I use 3 pumps.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 18, 2006 5:54 am      Reply with quote
Winnie gave the JB link but you can buy these two products from EDS at a less expensive price due to the forum discounts. They're both listed under Alpha Derma.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 21, 2006 6:22 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Syr - I also think you're using way too much. A travel size lasted me several months. Just dab on a few spots of it and, emulsify with a little water and massage all over. It gets off my sunscreen so it's really enough.

I like this cleanser too BTW - it's becoming a staple.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 21, 2006 8:19 pm      Reply with quote
Syr,

You are using way too much JB Cleansing Milk. I suggest splashing your face with water, 1 pump of the Cleansing Milk and massage you face and neck well. Pat your face dry and spritz on your toner and wipe with a cotton ball. The cleanser should last you two plus months. Hope this helps.
Ocha
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 22, 2006 1:03 am      Reply with quote
I want to get ADCE very soon b/c of my ugly lines around my neck. What elses should I get?
Syr
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 22, 2006 2:23 am      Reply with quote
Winnie wrote:
Syr,

You are using way too much JB Cleansing Milk. I suggest splashing your face with water, 1 pump of the Cleansing Milk and massage you face and neck well. Pat your face dry and spritz on your toner and wipe with a cotton ball. The cleanser should last you two plus months. Hope this helps.

Good idea to apply on wet face, it should require less... But I didnt understand, should I wash it off before applying the toner or not? (I want to because the JB cleanser has some comedogenic ingredients).

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 22, 2006 3:32 am      Reply with quote
Syr wrote:
Winnie wrote:
Syr,

Good idea to apply on wet face, it should require less... But I didnt understand, should I wash it off before applying the toner or not? (I want to because the JB cleanser has some comedogenic ingredients).

PBI: I have always rinsed with water before applying the toner. Oh, and I used one pump of the cleanser on dry or damp face.

hth,
Tina
Syr
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 22, 2006 3:36 am      Reply with quote
tinamarie8 wrote:

Oh, and I used one pump of the cleanser on dry or damp face.

Hi Tina,
I dont know why wasnt enough for my face Sad
I'll try with washing first Wink

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 22, 2006 3:38 am      Reply with quote
Syr wrote:
tinamarie8 wrote:

Oh, and I used one pump of the cleanser on dry or damp face.

Hi Tina,
I dont know why wasnt enough for my face Sad
I'll try with washing first Wink

Good Luck Smile I love this cleanser and toner from JB.

Tina
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 22, 2006 4:35 am      Reply with quote
Quote:

Yes, you complete rinse off the cleanser before applying the toner. Good luck. Smile
sissyp
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:42 am      Reply with quote
Just rec'd my 5 day sample of the Alpha Derma line and am so excited. Been hooked on Decleor for a few years now but after reading all the reviews I am anxious to give this a try. Will update once I get thru the week.
reignofterra
5% products discount

Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:23 am      Reply with quote
I splurged about 6 months ago and bought the whole line of Alphaderm products, hoping that they would help my under-eye wrinkles and prevent others from forming. (I'm 26 and the wrinkles under my eyes are worse than many women 20 years older than I am! Sad )

Well, Alphaderm didn't have any effect on my under-eye area, but I FELL IN LOVE with this cleansing milk. It's light and really seems to reduce the redness on my cheeks. I'm hooked!
sissyp
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:23 pm      Reply with quote
I was hoping this would work as beautifully for me as it had for so many others but my face broke out terribly. I used the samples morning and night for 7 days and my skin was dry and broken out by the end of the week with no beneficial results. I did not have samples of the cleanser or toner so do not know how those are but they sound nice. I am disappointed these products didn't work for me and am continuing my search for something to help with fine lines and balancing my skin.
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:31 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
but I FELL IN LOVE with this cleansing milk

I fell in love too Reignofterror but it's 2 years on now and I've met something better Cellcosmet gentle cleansing cream
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:19 pm      Reply with quote
Molly wrote:
Quote:
but I FELL IN LOVE with this cleansing milk

I fell in love too Reignofterror but it's 2 years on now and I've met something better Cellcosmet gentle cleansing cream

Molly, stop....I have 2 cleansers I have to use up & then I was going to back to good'ol cheap (comparatively) JM cleansing gel. I liked the cellcosmet cleansing gel but wasn't wowed for the $$$. What's different about the cleansing cream?
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:31 pm      Reply with quote
Marina
Go on - you know you need just one more.
I'm not a cleanser junkie so I haven't sampled the lot.
I wrote a mini-review of it in the parallel Cellcosmet cleansing cream thread
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=2990&start=25
Here's a snippet-
"What I'm looking for in a cleanser is something quiet. There's no WOW factor. It cleans my normal/dry face without making it feel dry nor leaving a residue. I don't need something extra on my summer nose (before I was resorting to samples of Cellcosmet gel) and it doesn't feel like it's weighing down the thin undereye area."
What'll I do when I run out Crying or Very sad Now I'm spoilt.
What's JM anyway?
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:38 pm      Reply with quote
JM is Jan Marini- the c-esta cleanser is actually quite good but not for dry skin types.

I can see myself ordering this even though I swore I'd never spend that much on a cleanser again. The gel was great but I need something soothing around the eye area. The words (about the cleansing cream) no residue & something wonderful about the undereye area is kind of pulling me....into debt, but anyways...

So, how do you think this would work for us "oily/normal dehydrated cuz we use too many actives on our face skin types??"

You might as well finish reeling me in Rolling Eyes
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:40 pm      Reply with quote
I think it would be perfect for you Wink
lovelyjane
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:01 am      Reply with quote
I tried it but it didn't cleanse well for my oily skin though.
Maggiehgz
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:12 am      Reply with quote
I like the JB Cleansing Milk b/c it won't let my skin dry in the winter even I did not follow the toner at once and smell nice.
Ian S.
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:13 am      Reply with quote
There are 2 new items coming in the new year. One is a very potent firming serum that is prescription STRENGTH that I have been working on for the past 4 months. It takes a while to get these products just right and I will not short cut the process because I want you the consumer too have the BEST possible item. The other is a creme body moisturizer. Another with special ingredients that I wont go into yet but be assured that it is incredible. Samples are already on their way to Minnie she just doesn't know it until right now. I will give the first 500 customers who call Janson Beckett FREE BOTH items so you can try it then I will make it available first to this forum and then the department stores. Everyone have a wonderful Holiday and a Great New Year. I will be in Jamaica so I will be unavailable from Dec 30 to January 10. But the sales team will know about this give away and will take the calls. That is the only way you can be a part of this is to call JB at 1-856-424-8018. The only cost is shipping and handaling $9.95 for 2 items well over $100.00 normally. It will be about a month as we ship out the orders all at once so we try to get almost all the free bees at once it just makes it easier for us. I promise you will not be dissapointed I put alot of time in each item so they are wonderful I promise. Winnie yours is coming real soon. If you want to talk either call me at my new building as we out grew the other or e-mail me, you have both. All the best

Ian Strassler,
CEO Janson Beckett Inc.

Winnie wrote:
Now Nanapost if you are going to use the Ampules you must listen. Laughing

Totally cleanse your face. Now, take a very warm towel and place it over your face. With your face still moist/very warm (not wet) apply 1/2 of the Ampule to your face and neck. I don't use that much but it seems that you are dryer then I am. Put a tad of foil over the ampule for the next night. It will soak right into your skin! Now, apply your AlphaDerma. For the week you use the Ampules you don't have to use the Prep. Please do check this again when ordering. I tell you your face will look soooo good in the morning.

Don't give it a second thought that I use all this stuff. Next I am waiting for my serum just for my neck. I told the JB people that my face and neck don't match. Laughing Laughing Help is on the way. If I only took better care of my neck when I was younger.

Oh almost forgot. Don't know if you know this about me: I am a Creative Memories Consultant. Had a big class at the school tonight and made myself a couple of hundred. So, now I can't go wild shopping. Oh please don't report me for Spam!!! I don't ship my CM products. Laughing
Very Happy Very Happy

Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:23 pm      Reply with quote
You are always so generous, Ian. I can't thank you enough for the opportunity to try the new products for the mere cost of shipping! Smile
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:25 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |