Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Body version of the STOP – TriPollar POSE
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:06 pm      Reply with quote
I have just received my new POSE machine - it looks wonderful.

Have used it on arms and tummy - it is really powerful.

Will report back on results.

PQ.
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:00 pm      Reply with quote
I am very pleased with the equipment, it is very professionally put together, excellent manual and DVD and lots treatment gel.

POSE is SO much more powerful than STOP, I had to start on LOW as it takes time to get the most effective setting for heating without making the head too hot. I move on MED when I got the hang of it as it is different to warming the face, I suppose there is alot more tissue to heat.

Early days, will have my second treatment tonight and let you know about results etc.

PQ.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:35 am      Reply with quote
photoqueen - thanks for starting this thread, Smile and please keep us updated on your experience with Pose.
InkyProse
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:18 am      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:
I have just received my new POSE machine - it looks wonderful.

Have used it on arms and tummy - it is really powerful.

Will report back on results.

PQ.

PQ,

How much was it and in what country do you live? Where did you order it from?

(I'm so excited to hear about this I can't stand it!)

Thanks,

Inky

49*~~dark auburn, light, blue/green*~~ Red/Infrared/Amber LED*~~ Dermarolling*~~ Retin A*~~ Cupping*~~Homeopathic HGH*~~Ionic Footbaths*~~About to put my Incline Table Together**** See what all you people are driving me to???****Don't get me started on the supplements, you'll regret it**** Love Wins...
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:37 am      Reply with quote
I bought the POSE from the STOP web site and used the introductory code that I received in an email as a STOP customer I am on the mailing list. It cost me 319.00 Euros, but this was a special offer. Have a look at the main STOP web site.

I am in the UK.

Good luck Inky.

PQ

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:58 pm      Reply with quote
Are you going to use for skin tightening, or more for fat burning? Many spas are offering RF treatments on body. I dont know how effective these treatments can be, but I will certainly have less concern on body parts fat loss than facial fat loss.
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:50 pm      Reply with quote
PinkBerry wrote:
Are you going to use for skin tightening, or more for fat burning? Many spas are offering RF treatments on body. I dont know how effective these treatments can be, but I will certainly have less concern on body parts fat loss than facial fat loss.

There are two local laser clinics that have been using the professional salon treatment using RF based systems to tighten and reduce fat, There system is called Accent, it uses a very similar approach to Tripollar.

I want to do both, I little areas I want to improve and will report back.

My friend who runs the salon said the key thing with RF treatment is to make sure the skin gets warm enough, or it won't work and regular treatments.

PQ.

Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:24 am      Reply with quote
Am sorely tempted to get this... Please excuse me if I'm asking a really dumb question, but where does the melted fat actually go? Does it disperse around the body or what??
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:37 am      Reply with quote
The POSE, I said before is a lot more powerful than the STOP and it takes some practice to get the area you are working on at the right temperature. I start with high, then drop to med and the whole process takes about 20 minutes, you feel really relaxed after a session as it is so warming, I love the feeling.

It is early days, I have used it about 9 times, but I am starting to lose weight around my middle, which is the place I want keep under control. I noticed this morning that my trousers were looser, I haven't been on a diet etc, so I pretty sure it is the POSE.

Will report back in another 10 sessions.

PQ.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:15 am      Reply with quote
Pose for sure is WAY stronger then Stop. It is still weaker then professional RF device at a salon, but still can be used instead of spa treatments, and should save tons of money this way! Very Happy I used it only once, and need to decide which areas I want to treat with Pose. Also, Pose gel is the same as Stop gel, but comes in larger packaging, and costs less. So instead of getting Stop gel it makes sense to get Pose gel and use it for both Stop & Pose treatments. This way it is more cost effective.
sherryf13500
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:31 am      Reply with quote
OMG, you are losing your middle from a machine that you do at home. This is a miracle machine. I am impressed. I want to know everything about this machine. How much is it in the US?
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:31 pm      Reply with quote
sherryf13500 wrote:
OMG, you are losing your middle from a machine that you do at home. This is a miracle machine. I am impressed. I want to know everything about this machine. How much is it in the US?

Shop at: https://www.stop-age.com/buy-now.php?c=USD

There is a 20% discount at this site until May:

http://www.win-health.com/tripollar-pose.html

Overview of product at both sites.

PQ
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:33 pm      Reply with quote
mpstat wrote:
Pose for sure is WAY stronger then Stop. It is still weaker then professional RF device at a salon, but still can be used instead of spa treatments, and should save tons of money this way! Very Happy I used it only once, and need to decide which areas I want to treat with Pose. Also, Pose gel is the same as Stop gel, but comes in larger packaging, and costs less. So instead of getting Stop gel it makes sense to get Pose gel and use it for both Stop & Pose treatments. This way it is more cost effective.

I have had the Accent treatment in the past, I would say I am getting a very similar result with POSE.

I am suprised how quickly I am seeing the results.

PQ.
InkyProse
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:49 am      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:
mpstat wrote:

I have had the Accent treatment in the past, I would say I am getting a very similar result with POSE.

PQ.

Are you seeing any results with your cellulite?

49*~~dark auburn, light, blue/green*~~ Red/Infrared/Amber LED*~~ Dermarolling*~~ Retin A*~~ Cupping*~~Homeopathic HGH*~~Ionic Footbaths*~~About to put my Incline Table Together**** See what all you people are driving me to???****Don't get me started on the supplements, you'll regret it**** Love Wins...
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:44 am      Reply with quote
InkyProse wrote:
photoqueen wrote:
mpstat wrote:

PQ.

Are you seeing any results with your cellulite?

That is one thing I don't have to worry about Smile I have read it works well with helping to manage cellulite.
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:19 am      Reply with quote
I also have just got one and will report back when I have started to use it... very excited to try it the undersides of my arms, and hoping to beautify them up some in time for summer.
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:33 am      Reply with quote
catski wrote:
I also have just got one and will report back when I have started to use it... very excited to try it the undersides of my arms, and hoping to beautify them up some in time for summer.

Good luck Catski.

PQ.
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:38 am      Reply with quote
Thankyou PQ! Very Happy
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:42 am      Reply with quote
I am so happy with my POSE.
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:25 am      Reply with quote
OK, well, I have done a couple of treatments with the POSE and was pleased to see the Pose is quite considerably bigger than the Stop device! I know it sounds silly, but I was kind of thinking it was going to take me for ever to get a proper coverage of my tummy/thighs etc but no, it is a sensible size and massaging with it is enjoyable and relaxing, as using the Stop device. It fits the hand nicely, and a good thing is that it is easy to see the orange light coming on and going off, which indicates an area has been treated successfully. I used it on the 'high' setting straight away, because this is what I am used to from using the Stop, and I didnt find it too hot, it was fine. I used it while watching tv! I like the fact that it is silent to use, nice and easy.
So far so good.. the protocol suggests 2 x weekly for 6-8 weeks for long lasting results. After a couple of treatments, I can see that the underside of my arms are tighter ( hooray!) and as for my midsection, well.. I think it is too early to see a lot of result. I was surprised, however, when I was waking in the morning and my hand was resting on my tummy, to spontaneously notice that the skin there felt more springy and youthful. A turn back the clock feeling, which is nice. If I can rejuvenate the skin that lost some of it's spring due to pregnancy, I'll be very happy.
I can compare it to a vaculift massage, as that is what I am more accustomed to. I'd say it is easier to do than vaculifting - not that vaculifting is difficult - just that the vacuum suction breaks and has to be reapplied quite regularly ( or is that just me?)
So this massage requires less work. I love the results I get from vaculfting, but I dont love the fact that I have to do it so assiduously. I think that the Pose wil give me the same results, plus some fat loss, and require less diligence from me.
So far I give it a big thumbs up. Smile
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:17 pm      Reply with quote
I am finding very similar results. Firmness returning to skin and fat reduction in spot areas, where in the past would not go.
PQ.
Mishey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:39 pm      Reply with quote
catski wrote:
OK, well, I have done a couple of treatments with the POSE and was pleased to see the Pose is quite considerably bigger than the Stop device! I know it sounds silly, but I was kind of thinking it was going to take me for ever to get a proper coverage of my tummy/thighs etc but no, it is a sensible size and massaging with it is enjoyable and relaxing, as using the Stop device. It fits the hand nicely, and a good thing is that it is easy to see the orange light coming on and going off, which indicates an area has been treated successfully. I used it on the 'high' setting straight away, because this is what I am used to from using the Stop, and I didnt find it too hot, it was fine. I used it while watching tv! I like the fact that it is silent to use, nice and easy.
So far so good.. the protocol suggests 2 x weekly for 6-8 weeks for long lasting results. After a couple of treatments, I can see that the underside of my arms are tighter ( hooray!) and as for my midsection, well.. I think it is too early to see a lot of result. I was surprised, however, when I was waking in the morning and my hand was resting on my tummy, to spontaneously notice that the skin there felt more springy and youthful. A turn back the clock feeling, which is nice. If I can rejuvenate the skin that lost some of it's spring due to pregnancy, I'll be very happy.
I can compare it to a vaculift massage, as that is what I am more accustomed to. I'd say it is easier to do than vaculifting - not that vaculifting is difficult - just that the vacuum suction breaks and has to be reapplied quite regularly ( or is that just me?)
So this massage requires less work. I love the results I get from vaculfting, but I dont love the fact that I have to do it so assiduously. I think that the Pose wil give me the same results, plus some fat loss, and require less diligence from me.
So far I give it a big thumbs up. Smile

Well I'm definately watching this thread with baited breath. (Oh nooo)

Thanks for the great review Caski.
maria51va
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:34 am      Reply with quote
For those of you in the know, how do you think this POSE compares to other handheld devices, like NuFace or Tua Viso? I'm wondering if purchasing these less costly devices would be as effective, altho I realize they are smaller & would take longer to use.
thanks!
Maria

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:23 am      Reply with quote
maria51va wrote:
For those of you in the know, how do you think this POSE compares to other handheld devices, like NuFace or Tua Viso? I'm wondering if purchasing these less costly devices would be as effective, altho I realize they are smaller & would take longer to use.
thanks!
Maria

Pose is for the tripolar device for the body and the Stop is the tripolar for the face. Maybe you are asking how the Stop compares to these other devices????? If so, my thought is the Nuface did nothing for me, the Tua is great for muscle toning...not building. The Stop has worked extremely well for tightening my skin on my face and neck. Not everyone responds the same but this is how they worked for me. Let me add one more...Ageless if you Dare facial exercises are great as well as Flexeffect. They are a great cost efficient way to tone the face and they work Very Happy

Fri May 01, 2009 11:21 am      Reply with quote
Hello everybody!

I'm a new poster here, have been reading the forum for a couple of days. I am already sold on facial exercise Cool , have downloaded Ageless for my face, but the POSE really interested me for my body.

Recently I lost some weight and now my skin is really saggy on my stomach Sad . Also I have cellulite on my thighs and bum, but it is not too bad. I am doing cupping with silicone cups, I see some improvement, but it hurts a lot, so any pain-free alternative is more than welcome.

Now POSE looks like just the thing to tighten the skin and further help with the cellulite, but it sounds almost too good to be true! I haven't been able to find any independent reviews except on this forum, all other reviews seem to come from the manufacturer and distributors.

Photoqueen's and catski's reviews are very encouraging. Have you observed any objectively measurable results, like circumference reduction? Unfortunately from experience I know that my eyes often see what they want to see, but the measuring tape doesn't lie...

Thank you all!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:06 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |