Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Body version of the STOP – TriPollar POSE
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
helenjean
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:30 am      Reply with quote
hi
I have fat on my cheeks (face) has anyone tried the pose on the face, I have read that it can be used on a double chin.
thankyou
helen

5% products discount

Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:15 am      Reply with quote
Hi,
I just want to share my discovery. For those who think Pose gel is unconfortable , try to mix it with 50% nivea blue can cream. You will end with a nearly liquid solution, very easy to spread, and with nearly the same charecteristics.
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:11 am      Reply with quote
helenjean wrote:
hi
I have fat on my cheeks (face) has anyone tried the pose on the face, I have read that it can be used on a double chin.
thankyou
helen

helenjean - can you please provide reference for using POSE for neck/face. Thanks!
helenjean
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:38 am      Reply with quote
Hi
I have been using the pose on my fatty jowls for 6 sessions on medium heat, low was too quick and high was too hot. I do think it has made a slight difference, i was worried because I thought they only recommended 8 sessions, but they say 2-3 x per week for 6-8 weeks, so this leaves me optimistic on it working.
The area that I am doing is just below the lip corner to the jaw, about 1 and half inch round in size. this area I dont think I need to worry on loosing too much fat, as most people dont have fat in this area anyway. i will keep going for up to 8 weeks or until I am happy (if that will ever happen Sad )

helen

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:44 am      Reply with quote
Any improvements with cellulite anyone? I've wanted this thing so badly for a while, need a little nudging!! Laughing

Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:33 pm      Reply with quote
I'm thinking of buying Pose. Enjoyed reading everyone's post. Will still do some more research
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:18 am      Reply with quote
Hi, Is anyone interested in selling their Pose? Smile

Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:23 am      Reply with quote
I got mine from stop2pose, arrived very quick and it's my third treatment today, I can already feel and see that it works
woodywoodside
5% products discount

Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:47 am      Reply with quote
I have just listed one on ebay if anyone is interested. Honestly I put the gel on and it was so sticky I just had to wash it off. not for me.
karenlee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:22 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
I put the gel on and it was so sticky I just had to wash it off. not for me

Same here! Only used it twice, couldn't bear smearing the gel all over myself. I'm going to lend it to my sister for a bit, she wants to try it on her double chin, then it's going on ebay.
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:31 am      Reply with quote
Will have to check your ebay listing! Very Happy
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:32 am      Reply with quote
The gel component is what's been holding me back. I just don't know if I will use the device knowing I've got to smear that stuff all over me. Rolling Eyes Having said that, I've got to do something about the loose skin flapping around my arms. Mad And I work out!

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:42 am      Reply with quote
Chuck, are you using the pose for skin tightening or cellulite? I'm kind of wanting this. Embarassed I need it more for skin tightening mostly on abdomen, but of course I would use on backs of thigh as well. Very Happy Just curious what the nature of your results were. THanks
mjsorrondegui

Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:17 pm      Reply with quote
Hi!!

This is my first post Very Happy

For those who have the product shipped from some place to the US, did you have to pay any additional tax or custom fee? If so, how much?

Thank you in advance!!

Maria
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:37 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using this product which is designed to be used with Rio's own RF body device, the treatment gel is about Ł12.00 and I have been using with both STOP and POSE, it is thinner consistency but I found it easier to apply.

Details at :

http://www.riobeauty.co.uk/rio-rf-polar-treatment-gel.html

PQ

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:42 pm      Reply with quote
Personal message me if you're looking to buy a used Tripollar Pose. Mine's white and fully functioning, don't have any gel left over- loved the results! I'm in the U.S.
DianaM

Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:20 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone! I just got both my STOP and POSE in the mail today (I am in Canada and ordered it from Israel - took 4 days to get here!) and can't wait to try them both out. If anyone is still reading this, I will post my results! Very Happy
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:27 pm      Reply with quote
Diana,
Both are great devices and I am sure many would be interested in hearing your results.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:22 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Diana,
Both are great devices and I am sure many would be interested in hearing your results.

OK - I will be trying the POSE for the first time tonight - tummy I think. I have to wait a while to try the STOP because of dental surgery yesterday - my face is swollen up like a chipmunk (on one side!) although I guess I can try the STOP on my "bingo-wings"!! Laughing
DianaM

Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:24 pm      Reply with quote
smileybabe_08 wrote:
Personal message me if you're looking to buy a used Tripollar Pose. Mine's white and fully functioning, don't have any gel left over- loved the results! I'm in the U.S.

I'm interested in your results - where did you use it and what happened?
DianaM

Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:27 pm      Reply with quote
mjsorrondegui wrote:
Hi!!

This is my first post Very Happy

For those who have the product shipped from some place to the US, did you have to pay any additional tax or custom fee? If so, how much?

Thank you in advance!!

Maria

I had mine shipped from Israel to Canada and had to pay Duty and taxes. The amounts would be different than if it was sent to the US because the taxes are Provincial and wouldn't be the same as yours. the Duty was $41.00 though...
havana8

Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
mpstat wrote:
helenjean wrote:
hi
thankyou
helen

helenjean - can you please provide reference for using POSE for neck/face. Thanks!

In case anyone is still wondering about this, here is the link:

TriPollar™ POSE™ Treatment of Lose Double Chin
http://www.stop-age.com/pose/Double_chin.php
echoecho
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:55 pm      Reply with quote
I'll start off with saying that due to (what I believe to be) genetics the overall condition of my skin suffers from problems with laxity.

I was looking through photos the other night and noticed that the skin on my neck has been no exception.

The Tripollar STOP has given me allot of improvement on the facial area, in fact quite a few people have been complimenting me on the newly developed cheekbones.

I am very interested to hear other members results with neck firming.

If you do have any results with neck firming please post, thank you in advance Smile

AGE: 25. Some laxity, fine lines, rosacea, and crepey skin. USING: Tripollar STOP, Lightstim, Slendertone Face, Microcurrent Wand, Almighty Ultrasound Device, Olay Cleansing Brush, Neck Line Slimmer. Retin-A, MUAC peels, and taking beauty supplements. Botox eyebrow lift and HG lip products are Too Faced.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:21 am      Reply with quote
Oops Embarassed ....wrong thread...I have information to post for the Stop so I will take it there!

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:46 pm      Reply with quote
I just received my Tripollar POSE today, and did my first treatment.

I started off on low as I was terrified of getting burned (I had been burned previously from an IPL laser). There was barely any heat, and the orange light came on within seconds. So I turned it up to medium and the orange light still came on pretty fast, but I continued. Then I turned it up to high, the heat was not hot at all. However, the orange light still came on pretty quick. I left it on high for a little bit longer before doing the big circles at the end.

I will do the treatments twice a week, for 8 weeks. I took before pictures so I would be able to see any changes to keep me motivated.

The only thing I have to figure out now, is what to do about the orange light coming on so soon on the highest setting. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks! Smile

I will come back to post my results Wink
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:25 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |