Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
:: Review :: Decleor Aromesscence Angelique
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Nanapost
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 28, 2004 8:51 pm      Reply with quote
I received some samples with my last order from EDS and I've been using before or with my moisturizer and it really is lovely. I feel like it makes the moisturizer more effective (I'm dry) and the scent is a little intense at first but I think my hubbie finds it a bit intriguing. Wink

5% products discount

Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:20 pm      Reply with quote
I just received a sample of this too. I had ordered the Essential balm, which I absolutely swear by, but I tried this tonight. It went on really smoothly. *wince* it blended almost a bit better. The smell is nice--a bit less intense. But it says its for dry or dehydrated skin, which I never really consider my self as dry. We'll see how it goes.
havana8

Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:53 pm      Reply with quote
I am combination skin most of the time but also a bit dehydrated. I this one! I found it to be helpful for my dehydrated skin without making the combination part too oily. I sometimes follow it with the Nutri-Delice Delicious Ultra-Nourishing Cream which I thought would be way too much for my skin, but in fact, it sinks right in leaving my skin soft and matte minus the greasy feel.
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:53 am      Reply with quote
I adore Angelique Balm, I assume it smells similar to the aromaessence. My skin is not dry at all but its a special treat on extra cold nights.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:39 pm      Reply with quote
Strangely enough I feel dryer and slightly irritated after useing angelique oil...maybe I'm sensitive to one of the EO's, I don't know.

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:38 pm      Reply with quote
Ruth wrote:
Strangely enough I feel dryer and slightly irritated after useing angelique oil...maybe I'm sensitive to one of the EO's, I don't know.

Yes, Angelique has that warming effect from its main ingredient. Not sure its from rosemary or angelica. Both can irritate sensitive skin. I am no expert though Wink

5% products discount

Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:18 pm      Reply with quote
I have dry skin too.. How do you guys use this oil? Mixed with cream/lotion or before the cream? thx!
poolean
5% products discount

Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:22 pm      Reply with quote
I used rosehip oil before, put it on before cream, but it's not absorbed at all, so I mixed with cream, it's pretty good.
Humm... guess will try mixed it with cream too..
bb2000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
I really love the smell.
Allison_Wonderland
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:59 am      Reply with quote
I adore this aromessence. I have naturally oily acne prone skin, but this is light enough that it doesn't irritate my skin or leave it feeling greasy. I use it at night by itself or in the am under skinceuticals SPF 15.
wylone
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:45 pm      Reply with quote
I think this one is more suitable for oily skin than other aromessence, I just love it
luyan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:08 am      Reply with quote
Help for dry, dry skin, but I think for any skin. I love Angelica dahurica.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:30 am      Reply with quote
I think this prodcut is for dry skin. I've used it in the past and I loved it. It made my skin very smooth.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:22 pm      Reply with quote
It is great for the dry skin.it smells wonderful and very moisturizing.
saisai
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:32 pm      Reply with quote
I just purchased one and hope it will work for me. I will update my review later.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:34 am      Reply with quote
I have used the balm for years and love it. It is very good for tired, dehydrated skin and gives a nice perk up and glow. It does not irritate my very sensitive skin so I use it once a week as a more hydrating night balm.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:27 am      Reply with quote
looks like i would have to try this out..... i like strong scents...cant wait!
rayna
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:33 am      Reply with quote
Is it OK to add this to eye cream to use?
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:50 am      Reply with quote
I bring this one out when my skin is needing some extra TLC. Love the feel and smell of it, my fave over all of the other Decleor balms/oils.
I have never tried it under the eye though, but pretty close to it without any issues.
Great overall balm for sensitive skin and it lasts forever.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:03 am      Reply with quote
rayna wrote:
Is it OK to add this to eye cream to use?

I mix 1 or 2 drops of Decleor oils with eye cream and then apply - seems to supercharge any eye cream. For fine lines under the eye, I first apply eye cream and let it absorb for a few minutes. Then I lock it in with Decleor Iris Balm. This magical combo takes away all under eye lines and I awake line free in the morning. Great product!
deep_splash
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:28 pm      Reply with quote
@havana8- your skin sounds similar to mine. Combo during summer months and dry during winter months.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:44 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |