Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

What product can get rid of crows feet and fine lines?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
dryady
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:16 pm      Reply with quote
Hello everyone, I am having a lot of skin issues. Maybe because i did not take good care of it when i was younger. After i was 28 years old, i found 1 wrinkle at the outer corner of one eye, and some fine lines under both eyes. I have tried a lot of eye creams and eye masks, but I do not have any luck to find one that fix the problem. The products I tried are:
sisley: sisleya Eye and Lip Contour Cream
la prairie: Essence Caviar Eye Complex + Cellular Eye Contour Cream
shiseido: future solutions Eye & Lip Contour Cream and Benefiance Pure Retinol Instant Treatment Eye Mask
SKII: advanced eye treatment film and signs eye mask CE
Janson Beckett: AlphaDerma

Any recommendations to fix the problem will be greatly appreciated. I really need your help!!!
Thanks
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:12 pm      Reply with quote
Hi dryady, The advice rileygirl gave you on the other thread should help with crows feet and lines. I'll repeat it here: "I think you can get the anti-aging benefits from using Retin A, a topical C, an AHA product and sunscreen."

Use the C serum every morning or every other morning and alternate nights with Retin A and an AHA product. You can use all of the products under your eyes.
P Girl
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:08 pm      Reply with quote
I second (I guess actually third) the suggestion of Retin-A.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:55 am      Reply with quote
I've been thinking of using Retin-A for my eyes but I've read everywhere the the eye area is too sensitive to use it, and that the skin will become too dry and possibly even more wrinkled!

So I've been thinking of asking my dermatologist what he thought of using maybe 0.001% on the eye area.

Does anyone have experience using Retin-A around the eyes? Which concentration do you use? Did it help?

Thanks!
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:01 am      Reply with quote
Josee wrote:
I've been thinking of using Retin-A for my eyes but I've read everywhere the the eye area is too sensitive to use it, and that the skin will become too dry and possibly even more wrinkled!

So I've been thinking of asking my dermatologist what he thought of using maybe 0.001% on the eye area.

Does anyone have experience using Retin-A around the eyes? Which concentration do you use? Did it help?

Thanks!

I've been using RA micro 0.1% under my eyes, just ontop of the orbital bone, not all the way up to my under eye, and it does help lessen the lines. I've been using it every other night for the past two weeks and have gotten some minimal peeling, no more than the rest of my face. I expect continued improvement as I use it longer.
Barefootgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:00 am      Reply with quote
I am in my late 40s and have been using retinoids, peels, Vit C and sunscreen for the past 3-4 years - religiously.

I can say that the texture of my skin has improved and I do not see any new wrinkles.

****nevertheless, the only thing that eliminates the wrinkles that were there before I started this regimin....is botox****

BF
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:00 am      Reply with quote
Renova and botox. Botox will stop future wrinkles too.
P Girl
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:40 am      Reply with quote
Josee wrote:

Thanks!

I alternate between .1% Tazorac and .05% Retin-A under my eyes and it's eliminating the fine lines there. I use it every 2-3 days and I haven't had the problems you describe.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:21 am      Reply with quote
Do we need to see a derm dr. to get the Retinol-A and other products mentioned? Thanks
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:23 am      Reply with quote
dryady wrote:
Do we need to see a derm dr. to get the Retinol-A and other products mentioned? Thanks

You can buy online fromwww.alldaychemist.com orwww.inhousepharmacy.com without a prescription.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:31 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |