Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
NON SURGICAL OPTIONS to ELIMATE EYE BAGS
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
tasha92337
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:35 am      Reply with quote
I heard about ultrasounds? Laser? Lymphatic drainage?

Whats the best??
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:30 am      Reply with quote
I think first you need to determine what is causing the bags....is it fat or water retention?
Alien
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:31 am      Reply with quote
The only effective way to get rid of bags is laser treatment. A wand is inserted into the "bag" and super heated- this dissolves the fat. Technically it is surgery
tasha92337
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:59 am      Reply with quote
I cant afford that at this time but i heard about restylne or fillers to help with dark circels and puffy eyes..is that true??
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:18 am      Reply with quote
tasha,
Many of us are using Easy Eye Solutions with great success for eye bags. I have pictures of my eyes with it on on page four of the thread.
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=32702&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=75
My pictures are the second set near the bottom of the page. These products have worked extremely well for me.
Toby

5% products discount

Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:55 am      Reply with quote
I know some people are using thermage for bags. No comment on whether it works or not, but I havent heard many good stories. I know of a non surgical product for upper eyelid sagging if thats an issue..
fat_swan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:04 am      Reply with quote
Alien wrote:
The only effective way to get rid of bags is laser treatment. A wand is inserted into the "bag" and super heated- this dissolves the fat. Technically it is surgery

Can this be used on puffy eyelids too? I'm pretty sure mine are mostly fat. What's this laser called? Thanks!
elizabeth9
5% products discount

Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:59 am      Reply with quote
[quote="fat_swan"][quote="Alien"]The only effective way to get rid of bags is laser treatment. A wand is inserted into the "bag" and super heated- this dissolves the fat. Technically it is surgery[/quote]

Can this be used on puffy eyelids too? I'm pretty sure mine are mostly fat. What's this laser called? Thanks![/quote]

I've heard of laser skin resurfacing, where the outer layers of skin are removed in hopes of stimulating the production of collagen
Alien
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:20 am      Reply with quote
Blepharoplasty Eyelid Surgery

Yes, it is used above and below the eye
Barefootgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:10 pm      Reply with quote
Restylane in the tear troughs effectively got rid of my eyebags by filling in the surrounding area such that the entire area is now smooth and full.

BF
tasha92337
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:13 pm      Reply with quote
how many times did you do this to get rid of eye bags? are they elminated or 70-80% elminated?

how much did it cost?

was your eyebags severe or hereditory??

sorry for the many quest

thank you
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:23 pm      Reply with quote
ww.drmeronk.com he has the most informative website on eye problems;bags etc....He only does eyes.And yes fillers like restylane can help.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:13 pm      Reply with quote
lucyluc wrote:
www.drmeronk.com he has the most informative website on eye problems;bags etc....He only does eyes.And yes fillers like restylane can help.

The restylane needs to be redone every few months - correct? It is only a temporary help for the eyebag situation. I am finding that many people are under the impression that fillers also fill in collagen and that the filler itself becomes unneeded after a while, unless someone has heard differently.
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:38 am      Reply with quote
yes its temporary,its a real crap shoot!You could get lucky and it could last a year but for me it lasted 1 month. minimal results and the cost was 1300,big ripoff. I had a better result with surgery.
Barefootgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:22 am      Reply with quote
The restylane treatments cost me $400.

The first treatment lasted 4.5 months. The second treatment lasted 6.5 months.

I am going for my third one next week.

It is worth it to me because the bags/hollow look were causing me to have self-esteem problems.

Mine were not hereditary, but I do believe they were on the way to becoming severe. I believe mine were simply related to the aging process ane possibly, weight loss.
tasha92337
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:27 am      Reply with quote
I am going to try the restylne route first and see what happens
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:51 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |