Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
Great New Skin product - Amazing Results
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
dgines

Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:41 am      Reply with quote
I use skin products from Great New Skin and I feel that it my obligation to share with anyone that is willing to listen about my Amazing results. I can not emphasize enough how remarkable the products from Great New Skin are. I use the Chrysalyx and Epidermix II. I started using these products about two years ago. I ran into these products on EBay where they offered a sample size for about $10. I figured the product must have something to offer, if the company is willing to sell a sample size. Well within in a few days of using the sample, my husband asked what did I do to my skin, because it looked so clear (I was not wearing any makeup whatsoever). I had noticed my skin looked clearer but I thought it was just my wishful thinking, so when my husband paid me the compliment I couldn’t believe it.

I ordered the full size products (Chrysalyx and Epidermix II) and I was pleasantly surprise that the product arrived very quickly. I started using the full size products and sure enough, I started getting compliments at work. I was asked if I had a face lift!!!!! My frown lines disappeared within 6 to 8 weeks. I noticed they were less noticeable within a few weeks, but again I thought it was my wishful thinking. When I go to the hospital for epidurals for my back I get compliments from nurses and doctors that are seeing me with not a stitch of makeup. They always tell me that I have great skin and ask me what I use (if only my back was as good as my skin is now – LOL). These products do not seize to amaze me. I have (had) deep laugh lines and I thought that they were too deep for any product to help (I was happy enough the frown lines were gone) but to my amazement, I can not see my laugh lines with the naked eye (I see them very slightly with a 15 X mirror).

Their customer service is wonderful and they really care and stand behind their products (I don’t blame they have the fountain of youth in a bottle).

The Chrysalyx and Epidermix II from Great New Skin have taken at least 10 years off my face (now if I could just lose weight and get the rest of my body to catch up with my face – LOL). All joking aside, if you are looking for a product that clears up you skin and truly reduces lines, try the products from Great New Skin. If you are young and only have acne to worry about you can still use their products and if you have clear skin and only want to get rid of lines, you can still you their product. Oh, I almost forgot their products are unbelievable for scars (stretch marks, etc).Go to their website and see what they have to offer. I only use the two products I mention, but they have a few others (not too many, they have a few products that really work). That’s the part I really love; I don’t have to use a bunch of different stuff, just two. And after about a year or less, I cut down on the number of times I use the product (I use it a couple of times a week). They are very honest people and tell you that you don’t have to use a whole lot and that a little goes a long way. The also tell you that once you reach your goal, you can cut down on the number of times you use the products.

And just so you know I have tried dozens of products and nothing comes close to the products form Great New Skin; off the top of my head here are a few of the products I used in the past: Lancôme, Orlane, Christine Dior, Elizabeth Arden, Dermologica, Clinique, Mary Kay, Philosophy. And compared to the products I mentioned, their prices are reasonable.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:44 am      Reply with quote
Welcome to the forum! Glad you had good results with the products you've been using. Actually, they are made by Naturderm, available here on EDS as well as through the vendor you've used.

I'm not surprised that you ddn't get good results with the department store brands you tried earlier. I think those brands are very good for makeup but generally way behind the curve when it comes to skincare.
callalily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:03 pm      Reply with quote
I'm officially really, really excited to try these. Between this review and Manslayerliz's I'm pretty sold. Pores you've been warned! Bad Grin
I have some funny little dilated pores on my nose and it will be a miracle (that I will definatly share) if I see these tighten. Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:44 am      Reply with quote
just found it's by Naturderm
Ang3LiCD3viLZ
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 07, 2009 8:48 am      Reply with quote
To my surprise, the price is pretty reasonable and can even be very competitive to departmental store brands.

I'll very much luv to purchase the product for my mum to try on. Thank dgines for such a detail review for the product. The reviews help me a lot when I'm hunting for suitable product to feed my skin. Very Happy
Vanilj
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 07, 2009 9:43 am      Reply with quote
dgines wrote:
I use skin products from Great New Skin and I feel that it my obligation to share with anyone that is willing to listen about my Amazing results

Can I ask what skintype you have?
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:25 am      Reply with quote
I recently ordered the four products offered by NaturDerm. I really like the lavender face foam and will certainly order it again. I somewhat like the Epidermix II and might order it again. I used the other two products morning and night (NaturDermx and Chrysalyx) and had several zits as a result. I haven't had any zits for several years. I have combo skin, if that helps any. Also, the pores on my nose were huge while I was using the products, much worse than they've ever been. I will not order those two products again.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:10 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |