Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Newbie question: Remergent or alternative?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
SarasotaLady

Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:56 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the EDS forum and find it fascinating. You are an amazing source of information and so willing to share. Hope I can reciprocate some day.

I'm 65+, living in Florida,and my skin is quite good for my age, due primarily to liberal use of different sunscreens and regular use of Tazorac. Now I would like to incorporate products for AM and PM (different ones) with ingredients that have been proven to build/ repair, as discussed in Dr. Yarosh's book.

What would you recommend for AM use as multi-tasking moisturizer, and for PM use after Tazorac which I use on alternate evenings. Do you recommend Remergent line, and if so, what specific products?

Also, are there any threads where women over 60-- or over 50-- discuss makeup/skincare ? Have tried to use search, but nothing comes up.

Many thanks.

SarasotaLady
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:28 pm      Reply with quote
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=22881&highlight=55

Welcome to EDS!! The thread above is for 55 and over skin care issues...it's a long one, but I am sure it's chocked full of good info for ya!!

Another thread which is one woman's journey with her skin over the age of 50 http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=32843&highlight=50

I can't help you with any skincare recommendations seeing I am not 40 yet Wink, but there are many on here that would be able to help you in your quest! This place is great and can get a bit addicting as well so get ready to pull out the credit card..lol....but I wanted to welcome you anyway...have fun and good luck on your journey! Smile

Wanted to mention as well that I like the Remergent line myself....the Barrier Repair cream is really wonderful, did my skin wonders when it was severely impaired and irritated. Also, the DNA repair serum is great too...I still throw that on a few times a week....

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:39 pm      Reply with quote
Welcome Sarasota, here is a link to a thread about Remergent DNA http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=16358

Remergent was recently bought out by Estee Lauder and they shut down production of the Remergent line, although it is still possible to get their products from some online stores.
Fairrene
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 28, 2009 8:08 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Sarasota

Welcome. I love Remergent and am using it too. Unfortunately, u may have already know that this product line will be off the shelf pretty soon. The much rave about item : Remergent DNA repair serum is already totally out(even from other websites).
However, if u do not mind having to change to another brand later, you can try the DNA + High Density SPF 30. This cream does not give an oily feel, totally matt. EDS having discount right now. Can stock up.
The SPF 15 might be too low for sunny Florida.

U can also check out Neocutis range as it also has simple routine ... day cream with SPF.
Fairrene
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:38 am      Reply with quote
GOOD NEWS. Found REMERGENT product even DNA repair at "skincareRX" at discounted price and fallsale20(20% still apply)

QUICK ... action ...
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:44 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |