Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Eyebrow gel

EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Janie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:48 pm      Reply with quote
I was using MAC eyebrow gel in "Sophisticated" and they discontinued the color. I love this stuff because it helped my blond brows look great. Do you have any suggestions?
callalily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:47 am      Reply with quote
hmm I have Speedbrow by Benefit, a couple friends of mine used the eyebrow kit they sell (I had it at one point too - although I didn't need it because I have biggish brows). They were both blonde (dirty blonde) and it worked nicely on them. The Speedbrow isn't too expensive if I recall correctly. Give it a whirl maybe.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:32 pm      Reply with quote
Lancome makes a 'brow groomer.' It's like mascara for your brows.
Taupe is their shade for light brows.
Janie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:52 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you! The thing that I really liked about MAC eyebrow gel was that it didn't make my eyebrows stiff...
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:58 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Carita Supreme Wrinkle Soulution Filler [PRO 3W] (10 ml / 0.33 floz) Rodial Glamtox Cleanser (100 ml / 3.4 floz) Orlane Eye AM Extremely Beautiful Duo (2 items)