Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Face Wrap promoting face lift....anyone tried this product
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
kj68
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:32 pm      Reply with quote
Hey ladies,

I was wondering if anyone has ever tried
face wraps for lifting. Question

In particular, I was looking at this
websitewww.facewrap.com

Thank you
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:07 pm      Reply with quote
Kj68,

I'm sincerely exploring purchasing this product..i emailed them for the ingredients....and am content that they are not toxic...and their testimonials sound authentic...including photos of natural looking real life people.. people i would not think would be falsifying their results...like the singer Melanie.

they offer a 30 day money back guarantee also..and i was specificaaly told that if i did a patch test and i was sensitive to it..since i am sensitive to many ingredients..i could return it.

if you decideto try it too... lets compare notes

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
I can't determine from the testimonials and the pictures if results are permanent or temporary, and this is something you have to use all the time or you go back to the before picture in a short time. Also $129 per kit seems expensive if this is a temporary thing. The reason I thought this is temporary is because one of the testimonials had a 70-year-old woman talking about her neck tuck and lift about a year ago, and she said she used the Face Wrap to help the swelling go down. However in the picture, her neck was quite saggy still.
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:51 am      Reply with quote
Bira,
honestly, i don't think of it as a 'facelift' in the same way as a surgical facelift..i think it detoxes the tissues of the face to create a smoother, fresher,more toned, more vibrant look..which is what i would purchase it for..as i have experienced the difference when my face is in that radiant detoxed state..which is were i like it to be...cause even a small deviation from that can cause a whole lot of an aged look via puffiness more defined lines, dull skin tone, etc.

but i'm sure it's not permanent...how effective it is ..and how long it lasts...probably depends on overall healthy eating habits...which is recommended on the site in one of the press articles...but i believe the site recommends using it twice a week for the first couple of weeks and then once a week...i think it was stated that it comes to $7 a treatment

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:10 am      Reply with quote
oh...in another page on the site...it's stated that the replacement minerals ($95) last 18-20 applications..and it's suggested to use it 4x the 1st week, 3x the 2nd week and 1-2x a week thereafter.

mb935
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:58 am      Reply with quote
I tried something similar (will have to see if i have the name anywhere). I still have the product - actually I complained because it killed my ears. For some reason it gave me earaches - which I do get when I wear anything over my ears.

Anyway - the company refunded my money and told me to just keep the product!!! But I will tell you they were a total PITA! Really rude.

I do remember it did lift my skin - temporarily of course. However, again I couldnt wear it very long. AND this particular product did NOT come with any solution - so I dont know if this product youre referring to is any better - but mine was MUCH cheaper.
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:42 am      Reply with quote
that's interesting mb935... seems like it was very uncomfortable...something to think about...

...in this company's site the minerals(a combination of different minerals which are actually salts, one of which I'm not familiar with is Rochelle Salt (although they use a different name for the same salt)) is what is supposed to do the detoxing of the facial tissues. My concern would be it would be too drying for my face...but if it had a true detoxing effect and i only used it once a week or even once every other week(my facial tissue is pretty detoxed normally anyway) i could handle any potential dryness or mild irritation...

i also like that this product, which is probably a powder, has no preservatives, and the other products they offer..a mask, etc.... also don't.

this company has their 30 day guarantee on their home page ..and i have my 'patch test' guarantee emailed to me..so ..whether or not it's effective..i doubt returns will be an issue.

will keep posting in this thread as i experiment with it..which won't be for a month or so.

bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:57 am      Reply with quote
I'm wondering if this is similar in some way to the Fanie masks...except they harden instead of using the "face bra."

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:26 am      Reply with quote
This looks like an interesting product. I am 31 and so not really wanting a face lift as such but I need to lose a lot of weight and wonder if this product or something similer might help tighten up my skin after weight loss?
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:34 am      Reply with quote
I saw how they showed the wrapping around your face, and I did think it was uncomfortable and turned me off the product.
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:55 am      Reply with quote
Is this strictly for reducing sagging necks or do you think it would work on the face as a whole? I would assume it would lift the face as a whole seeing if the neck is going up something else has to be going up as well! lol...Sounds interesting!

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:35 pm      Reply with quote
I can see that this system would target the neck and jowls but what about the nasal fold area and under eyes???
Toby

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:52 pm      Reply with quote
Honestly, if this product worked, I wouldn't care how uncomfortable it was or if my whole darn head was wrapped!!! Sometimes there is a price to pay for beauty! Laughing

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
havana8

Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:12 pm      Reply with quote
the before and after shots are natural looking.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:17 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
I can see that this system would target the neck and jowls but what about the nasal fold area and under eyes???
Toby

I sent this question to the website and this was their response
The product does have some effect in the areas where there isn't direct
contact with the minerals because the way it works is to replace the
fluid between the cells and that freshens the entire face. You can use
cotton pads for those areas or or pull the fabric up over the lips for
that area.

The solution is mainly geared to refresh the liquid between the cells.
As puffiness can often be caused by toxic fluids between the cells,
because the body naturally brings in more liquid to dilute the
toxicity, the puffiness will go away when the old fluid is replaced by
new. It's not a diuretic because it replaces the liquid but it will
often pull out more than it replaces, hence the reduction in puffiness.

It isn't a permanent fix but it can be long lasting. We recommend using
it more often at first to gain momentum and then the results can be
maintained by using it weekly or monthly or even every 2-3 months. We
compare the maintenance to the frequency that you would get a manicure
or pedicure.

Contact us anytime with questions~!
Wendy, Customer Service

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:40 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Toby, for emailing for this info...it makes the process clearer to me..

jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:47 am      Reply with quote
One of the benefits of detoxifying facial tissues, I've found...through other methods of detoxifying...is that the benefits of the underlying structural muscle change many of us have worked so intensely for by facial exercising is more apparent without 'toxic' puffiness, sag, etc.

bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:01 am      Reply with quote
I am becoming more and more interested in this product and I appreciate the honesty of CS in saying it's not a permanent fix but can be maintained and it seems at long intervals once you get in to the full swing of the mask.....thanks Toby for that nice bit of info!!!

And my kids would certainly appreciate the fact Mom has to keep her mouth covered for at least an hour a night!! Wink Laughing

So are there any takers on test driving this baby?? And of course there is the age old question of what effect it will have on dermal fillers if any? We are dealing with tissue on a fluid level here....

bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:07 am      Reply with quote
Shot out a question to CS about using this with dermal fillers....will update all when I get the answer......

jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:56 am      Reply with quote
I went ahead and purchased this product after speaking with Vicki, one of the owners.

... she has offered us a 12% discount on all products...the code is bestforum (actually I'm not sure if it's one word or two..but you can call the contact number to make sure)

Vicki has also said that she intends to post on this thread...

So I'm going to experiment with this product sooner than I had originally anticipated..I should have it by the end of the week..but won't be able to post again till mid May.

jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:45 am      Reply with quote
just wanted to bump this to make that anyone who is interested knows about the 12% EDS discount with code Best Forum(not sure if it's one word or two)

am eagerly awaiting my kit...will try it first on my neck to see if i have any sensitivities to the mineral solution...and also because it is my primary area of concern.

jade-1234
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:44 am      Reply with quote
I've never tried this product before. For me, I use an Eucalyptus mud pack overnight on my face and when I wash with warm water in the morning and then put moisturizer (white face is still moist) adds some glow and TIGHTEN my skin. I do this every time my skin needs some help and it worked EVERY SINGLE TIME. People around will always comment that I "rested" very well over the weekend Smile In fact, it is not true. I just take extra care of my skin Smile Smile Smile

kj68 wrote:
Hey ladies,

I was wondering if anyone has ever tried
face wraps for lifting. Question

In particular, I was looking at this
websitewww.facewrap.com

Thank you
Pettitte46

Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:48 am      Reply with quote
Can you tell me more about your Eucalyptus mud pack? Would love to try it!

jade-1234 wrote:
I've never tried this product before. For me, I use an Eucalyptus mud pack overnight on my face and when I wash with warm water in the morning and then put moisturizer (white face is still moist) adds some glow and TIGHTEN my skin. I do this every time my skin needs some help and it worked EVERY SINGLE TIME. People around will always comment that I "rested" very well over the weekend Smile In fact, it is not true. I just take extra care of my skin Smile Smile Smile
kj68
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:25 pm      Reply with quote
jasminerosey,

Thank you for being a brave soul and jumping in to try this first. Please let us know what you think about this....I really am interested in trying this also. I've invested in quite a few things...just looking for that magic bullet. Very Happy

Toby,

Thank you for the extra information you relayed on to us.
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:11 am      Reply with quote
Yes! Thanks Jasmine!! I can't wait for you to try it! I am half tempted to order right away myself and for those of you that have dermal fillers such as myself here is the response I received from them in regards to the subject:

Hi Brenda..
We haven't done official tests with this and only rely on feedback from customers. We haven't logged any complaints or returns for this reason so I can only say it should be okay.

One suggestion would be to use the Face Wrap just before the time that you go in for a new treatment.

Another suggestion is to sculpt the fabric Face Bra around the filler --If you receive it in the nasolabial area and for marionette lines, you can sculp your face with the fabric around the areas that you use the filler.

Another suggestion is to start slow, use the fabric around your neck, forehead and sides of your face. You can place cotton pads with the mnerals under your eyes... etc... and this shouldn't affect the areas where you have filler at all.

If you use our product, could you keep in touch with me on the results you see.

Thanks.
Vicki

Vicki Southard www.thefacewrap.com
tel: 727-447-6065
fax: 727-447-1727

The Face Wrap: A face lift without a facelift......

I would be willing to try even with my fillers....I could always go get a refresher in the NL's if it gets sucked away! Laughing the filler in my marionettes was a waste anyway. But, if it gives me a bit of lift, I may not need to have any more put in! So I guess it's a chance someone would have to take. Of course there is always the chance it wont do anything to the filler too....

System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:24 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |