Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)
Best anti-redness cream or serum
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
yajo
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:00 am      Reply with quote
Hi every one !

I would like to discuss with members who have the same problem than me. Redness Embarassed

What is your best cream or treatment ?

I have "couperose" problem. I really don't know how you call it in English. Apparent blood vessels on cheeks and nose.

I had 2 laser treatments for that. It improves a lot my condition but I still need very gentle cream.
Alien
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:19 am      Reply with quote
I have used Eucerin's rosacea line with good result
Merrylass
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:17 pm      Reply with quote
I use the Isomers Anti-Redness serum. It even calmed redness from contact dermatitis.
yajo
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:31 am      Reply with quote
Isomers ?? I don't know this line. I will check.

Specifically which product of Eucerin's Alien ?

Thanks for your help
chyi
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:33 am      Reply with quote
sophyto skin drops
tinali0202
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:56 pm      Reply with quote
people said there is a product from aven and working well with redness
alilicious
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:21 pm      Reply with quote
I absolutely swear by Mario
Badescu's Control Cream. It keeps my skin calm even though I am prone to redness like you. I use it as my regular moisturizer for day and night. It seems like the longer I use it, the less my skin gets red. You can find it at Nordstrom's or online atwww.mariobadescu.com. HTH!
Ali

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:23 pm      Reply with quote
not specifically an anti redness cream but I found a honey based cream from Nuxee which soothes my couperose condition really well. Can't for the life of me remember what its called (its in french) but if you google Nuxe it is on the website. They have a whole honey range.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:28 am      Reply with quote
Lucia,

You are probably talking about Nuxe Rêve de Miel.

For me it is to greasy for my combined skin
yajo
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:32 am      Reply with quote
alilicious,

The link does not work Crying or Very sad

Is that cream has a good moisturizing ?

Because that is my conclusion. When the cream works well for redness (for me at this time is Valmont Dermo, the best ever) there is not enough moisturizing Wink
Lucia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:33 am      Reply with quote
yajo wrote:
Lucia,

You are probably talking about Nuxe Rêve de Miel.

For me it is to greasy for my combined skin

Yes thats the one - it is too rich for my skin overall too so I just use it on my cheeks which are dryer. Smile (breaks me out on my chin if I use it all over).

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:28 am      Reply with quote
Hi,
Sorry about the link... I think it doesn't work because it's including the period at the end in the website address. Anyway, try again:www.mariobadescu.com and yes, it is very moisturizing. I live in the desert and it really is the only thing that makes my skin behave.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:33 pm      Reply with quote
Creme De La Mer or Sisley Botanical Restorative Facial Cream With Shea Butter
yajo
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:15 am      Reply with quote
Thank you alilicious !

I went to that web site by using google yesterday morning. Very not expensive !!! WOW ! Do you find those products in a store or only on the net ? Never see that here.
yajo
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:23 am      Reply with quote
Yiying,

I got 2 samples of Crème de la Mer and for sure this product is not for me. Provide me redness. For Sisley crème réparatrice I fully agree with you. A bit too rich therefore for summer time.
yajo
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:19 pm      Reply with quote
Any other suggestion ?

Thanks for your help
calorblind
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:35 pm      Reply with quote
hoohohoho DARPHIN INTRAL LINE
yajo
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 01, 2009 4:12 am      Reply with quote
Thank you calorlind.

Unfortunately despite the fact that I love Darphin in the past for other skin problem, the intral line provide no result for my redness. Crying or Very sad
helios
5% products discount

Fri May 01, 2009 10:59 am      Reply with quote
Definitely Skin Actives Rosacea Control Serum, their Anti-Inflammatory Cream or Garden of Wisdom Rosacea Serum. Those are one of the few products that have calmed down my extremely sensitive and red skin.
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 01, 2009 12:27 pm      Reply with quote
The best anti-redness cream is Valmont Dermatosic (localized application). It reduces redness and mild irritations, calms the skin down. But the bottle is just 15 ml, so it's not something you want to use all over the face since it is so expensive Embarassed
yajo
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 02, 2009 5:26 am      Reply with quote
This is exactly what I want to try, the dermotosic. I am looking for sample. In May I will have a demo Valmont at my esthetics's place. Hopping they will have some.

I actually test the Juvedical. Good result for general aspect of the skin but not on redness.
harriet
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 02, 2009 6:15 am      Reply with quote
yajo. I also have redness issues. Can you say more about how you found the Juvedical or any other lines you tried for this particular problem? or maybe there is another thread to use for this. thanks. I'd also be interested to hear how your facial went.
JennyJam
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 02, 2009 7:12 am      Reply with quote
I found the Couperose-C serum by Eminence to be very effective! It is a light serum to be put on under moisturizer or simply used alone.
yajo
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 03, 2009 5:05 am      Reply with quote
Helllo harriet,

The Juvedical serum in very active to rejuvenate the skin I think. After using this product one week AM and PM, my skin is very soft and pores are refined. But on redness, no result. Crying or Very sad

I have to say that my last laser treatment (Versa pulse) was April, 17. I was looking for something that calm redness and irritation. Compare to my first treatment, this time redness is persistent. But its at least better than the first time when I got a lot of bruises (hématomes in french) Wink .

For other lines I have tried, without any result :

Darphin Intral
Avène Diroseal
Bioderma Sensibio
Rosalex
Prescriptives anti-redness serum
Swiss Line anti-redness serum and the cream in the same line (I got dry spots on my nose) Shock
Guinot Baume anti-redness

I also had a '' bio trip'' Razz I used home mix of vegetable oil (calendula, macademia, helichryse italienne), floral water (hamamelis, helicrhyse italienne, rose) Absolutely no result with that.

Hopping this help you (and also that my English is understandable) Embarassed .

Could you give me also your experience with products you used ?
calorblind
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 03, 2009 7:21 am      Reply with quote
what about decleor harmonie's line? I use the prolagene cream everytime after my dermarolling, my face is all red for a few days, but the prolagene soothes my skin, and redness is less.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:00 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |