Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Dermarolling for Stretchmarks
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
donrodrigo

Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:06 am      Reply with quote
hi everyone!

I would like to know: is it necessary dermarolling by a doctor?

How many times must roll on stretch marks in order to have a good result?

Has anyone a 100% improvement? How many times use dermaroll for this improvement?

Thanks
msricantrophy

Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:59 pm      Reply with quote
So I have got the courage up to get a Dermaroller. I was not sure if I wanted to be puncturing my skin but I figured if it works it'll be worth it. So for the questions, has anyone had experience with the original Dermaroller from Denmark they sell them here.www. dermarollerus .com and also does the dermaroller work with stretch marks that are already white or silver? Strangely I don't remember my stretch marks EVER being red or purple when they popped up they looked just like they do now. If anyone can help me with these questions I would appreciate it, thanks!
Kris_HK
5% products discount

Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:58 am      Reply with quote
donrodrigo:It's not really necessary to have it done by the doctors(they charge you a lot for one session, while you can do it at the comfort of your own place). It's said that if you are persistent enough, you will get to a point where the stretch marks will be invisible. As for how many times would be the best, I can't really answer that, I guess you have to do as many times as possible until you get the results you want.

msricantrophy: some say it's best to treat the stretch marks when they are still red, but I think if you are persistent enough, you will be able to improve the apperance of silvery SMs.

Is This is Miranda here? I wanna know how things are with you coz you said you're seeing improvements then you said the SMs looked worse...It's really confusing Sad
This is Miranda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:05 am      Reply with quote
Kris_HK wrote:

Is This is Miranda here? I wanna know how things are with you coz you said you're seeing improvements then you said the SMs looked worse...It's really confusing Sad

Hi Kris,
I saw clear skin breaking through between the mild SM's and ridges of skin building on the deep ones. But when I was in Italy (whilst wearing bikini), my SM's looked really obvious.

Firstly the sunlight in Italy is much clearer and stronger than gloomy London so everything is 'magnified'.
Secondly, I haven't used Retin A 0.1% since March. Previously I had been using that regularly for 18 months. I've just started using it again.
Thirdly, someone made the point that the sun doesn't tan SM's. I got a very slight tan which may have made the scarred tissue show up more.
Lastly, I've been on a mission to exercise and my stomach is now more toned. As the skin is so damaged by a gargantuan pregnancy, it doesn't snap into shape when the abs tone up so there is a slight looseness to it.
Or maybe, psychologically I had in my mind that there should have been a big improvement and was shocked when I saw there wasn't. I'm not impatient but did feel a little demoralised that I still feel embarrassed about my stomach despite it being a good shape. It's only the SM's marring it.

Kris, I think with your growth SM's, you won't have the same issues as me in terms of lax skin.
And so my advice is.... no one go to Italy!!
ace243
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:36 pm      Reply with quote
[b]Kay-

I have the same problem,I have large breasts too that only look good when in a bra pushed up because I have stretch marks all over them.Too like you,it's not the color like on my stomach but it's the indentation of the marks. and If I loose weight and my breasts shrink they look worse.

I'm due for another roll soon and I'm dreading it.I can take pain but it's so hard to do it yourself. I remember someone on here talking about how her and her sister rolled each other.I wish I had a sister or even a friend like that.It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have them Everywhere (breasts,stomach upper & lower,thighs,hips & lower back) I also have some on my arms and legs but they don't bother me as much. It takes Forever to roll because I keep stopping.I dont wanna use climax spray(because I'm afraid it might ruin any results I may get) and ice doesn't seem to help enough. It would be so much quicker if someone else were to do it for me.

also I want to do the single needling but that'll take even longer.I have some tattoo artist friends I thought about getting them to go over just the marks without the ink.I read somewhere on here that someone used a tattoo gun (back a few hundred pages lol)

The one good thing I can say is were not sitting on our buts just waiting for a cure,we are all trying so hard and so many different things that I believe that we will find something that works.It all means so much to us all.We can do this, we just gotta keep trying and keep eachother motivated. Very Happy
This is Miranda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:04 am      Reply with quote
Just quickly, Ace; tattoo needles are apparently too thick for skin repair needling. You may damage your skin more by using them. If you go to the Owndoc site, they explain very well the diameter of needle that should be used and why.
Good luck, I really hope you find a way round the pain.
donrodrigo

Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:38 am      Reply with quote
Kris_HK wrote:
donrodrigo:It's not really necessary to have it done by the doctors(they charge you a lot for one session, while you can do it at the comfort of your own place). It's said that if you are persistent enough, you will get to a point where the stretch marks will be invisible. As for how many times would be the best, I can't really answer that, I guess you have to do as many times as possible until you get the results you want.

Well, I would like to know how many times you or another one have used dermaroller in order to have no more stretch marks and how long are needle (1,5 2?)
Kitty187

Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:03 am      Reply with quote
I have just started researching Dermarolling and came across this forum. Im 22 and have some stretch marks across my lower back and came across CONTRACTUBEX cream on another forum which apparently works really well on stretchmarks.

I was wondering if anyone has heard of it and do you think it would work to use this with a dermaroller?
Loosey
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:42 pm      Reply with quote
I finally ordered single needles and received them today! Very excited to single needle the marks instead; I have a feeling it'll work a lot better.
ace243
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:56 pm      Reply with quote
I was just thinking and thought I would post it.I was talking to a friend about mannequins,because I want to buy one to sell this wedding dress I have and he said "they make mannequins perfect" he used the word perfect, and I thought to myself who has the right to say whats perfect and what's not? If men said stretch marks were hot we would all be out trying to get them. It's really sad what society has done to us. Im sorry I'm just anoyed by the comments of men lately, such as "your stretch marks aren't that bad" or "but your face is pretty". I even showed a girl and she said "oh my god,I never want to have kids" and my favorite the prissy girl at work saying loudly "I'm so glad I didn't get stretch marks,I'm so lucky"

I wonder if other people didn't think that way, would we? just something to think about...
Loosey
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:12 pm      Reply with quote
ace243 wrote:
I was just thinking and thought I would post it.I was talking to a friend about mannequins,because I want to buy one to sell this wedding dress I have and he said "they make mannequins perfect" he used the word perfect, and I thought to myself who has the right to say whats perfect and what's not? If men said stretch marks were hot we would all be out trying to get them. It's really sad what society has done to us. Im sorry I'm just anoyed by the comments of men lately, such as "your stretch marks aren't that bad" or "but your face is pretty". I even showed a girl and she said "oh my god,I never want to have kids" and my favorite the prissy girl at work saying loudly "I'm so glad I didn't get stretch marks,I'm so lucky"

I wonder if other people didn't think that way, would we? just something to think about...

Of course we wouldn't feel the same way if people didn't think of it that way. If weighing 10 lbs over 110 lbs was acceptable we wouldn't have people throwing up after every meal they eat.

I don't know how I would feel about my marks if no one else cared.. but being surrounded by ads and commercials on tv that say GET RID OF THOSE UGLY STRETCH MARKS NOW definitely makes you feel like something is wrong with you. Neutral

Anyway, today I tested my single needles and OH MY it will take at least 3 sessions to get the majority of my marks on my stomach done Shock Laughing It's such a tedious job, it takes forever...

Although, with that said, I have to confess that it feels 1000 times more effective than rolling. The SM's I tried it on are more swollen than before and I feel like I'm DEFINITELY getting deep enough, and crushing the scar tissue.

I think that rolling is a good idea but single needling will take results to another level, in my opinion. Hopefully I'll feel the same way in a year when (hopefully) results have showed up Laughing

Hows it going for the rest of you all? Very Happy
ace243
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:39 am      Reply with quote
Loosey wrote:
ace243 wrote:

Of course we wouldn't feel the same way if people didn't think of it that way. If weighing 10 lbs over 110 lbs was acceptable we wouldn't have people throwing up after every meal they eat.

I don't know how I would feel about my marks if no one else cared.. but being surrounded by ads and commercials on tv that say GET RID OF THOSE UGLY STRETCH MARKS NOW definitely makes you feel like something is wrong with you. Neutral

Anyway, today I tested my single needles and OH MY it will take at least 3 sessions to get the majority of my marks on my stomach done Shock Laughing It's such a tedious job, it takes forever...

Although, with that said, I have to confess that it feels 1000 times more effective than rolling. The SM's I tried it on are more swollen than before and I feel like I'm DEFINITELY getting deep enough, and crushing the scar tissue.

I think that rolling is a good idea but single needling will take results to another level, in my opinion. Hopefully I'll feel the same way in a year when (hopefully) results have showed up Laughing

where did you purchase your single needle?
ace243
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:40 am      Reply with quote
Loosey wrote:
ace243 wrote:

where did you purchase your single needle?
Kay2008
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:26 am      Reply with quote
Kris_HK wrote:
Kay2008 wrote:
Just wanted to say, don't take too much notice of my previous post... I was having a bad day and was feeling very down so made a 'rant' post Embarassed Laughing.

Feeling better now so this wont be a depressing post! Very Happy

Everyone has had a bad day before, so don't worry about it Smile How is everything going? been rolling/ needling lately?

Hi Kris, I'm ok-ish, still getting more stretch marks which I am trying my hardest not to let them get me down.

No rolling/needling, I've kinda given up on the thought I can reduce their appearance at the moment... maybe I'll get the hope back soon! Right now my aim is to lose some weight, which isn't easy... so trying not to focus on my marks so much, which is so not easy.

This is Miranda wrote:

Secondly, I haven't used Retin A 0.1% since March.

Hi Miranda,

Can I ask where you got your 0.1% retin a from? is it a cream or a gel? I bought some more from alldaychemist, but because I wanted the cream version the highest percentage they sell is 0.05%. They do sell retin a 0.1% but it's the gel.

ace243 wrote:
[b]Kay-

I have the same problem,I have large breasts too that only look good when in a bra pushed up because I have stretch marks all over them.Too like you,it's not the color like on my stomach but it's the indentation of the marks. and If I loose weight and my breasts shrink they look worse.

Hi ace,

It's weird because some of my stretch marks don't show an indentation (but I can feel it), and in those places it wouldn't even bother me if they looked indented... but my breasts are just nasty Laughing

I am in the process of losing weight (I am a typical yo yo dieter and normally give up after 2 weeks lol) and I am dreading what my breasts will look like once I'm finished this time. Since starting the diet I have developed more pink stretch marks on my arms, I am convinced it's something to do with it, but probably not.

I am doing a low carb diet, which is difficult because I am a carb addict!
korty12

Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:05 pm      Reply with quote
Hello all,
I'm going to start using the dermaroller for my stretch marks (I've got them all over and so want to be rid of them).
I've gathered that using a 1.5mm size is good. I'm curious about the exact routine people use. Should I use alcohol to clean the area, put on numbing stuff, roll, then use some sort of lotion (retin A 0.1 or trilastin)? Is that correct? I've read stuff about vitamin C too...And I've read that people don't put lotion on right after. Is it because it stings?
Anyways, any advice would be fantastic.
korty12

Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:06 pm      Reply with quote
Oh! Also, where did everybody buy their dermaroller from? I've seen some one ebay that look nice because they 1)not terribly expensive and 2)seem to have a large surface space. I have a lot of areas to cover, so having a bigger dermaroller could make my life easier.
pbells

Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:24 am      Reply with quote
I am a previous weightlifter and have stretchmarks on my shoulders from training. Specifically to reach the stretchmark, and hope fully stimulate collagen, it seems like I need a 1.5 mm roller, the question is I have to press hard to seemingly penetrate the skin, light rolling would not seem to penetrate enough to actually reach the stretchmark?? I'm tough but it hurts! The dermaroller needles are 1.5 for a reason, light rolling would not penetrate the 1.5 mm NECESSARY to reach the stretchmarks?? Are there any medical references or clinical studies, which confirm??
Vivella

Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:50 am      Reply with quote
Hi All,
I've been following this board for quite some time, and am finally about to start my routine. I am pretty much in the same boat as korty.

I was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of some instructions for rolling that are the most precise or highly valued (I have a few different sets of instructions saved, however, they differ and some are from sellers and you can't always trust that).

I know this is old information, but if someone could tell me which instructions are the most precise, I would be very grateful.

Thank you very much
This is Miranda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:39 am      Reply with quote
For all the new people:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?tid=29860

This thread is dedicated to listing ALL the links we are aware of for rolling.
Vivella

Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:02 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you so much! That was exactly what I was after. And it looks like it's more precise than the old page with all the links.

Thanks again
Barry_Halls
5% products discount

Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:44 am      Reply with quote
Barry_Halls wrote:
Hey guys I just rolled for the first time today. I used a 1.5mm and pressed as hard as I could but got no blood. I just have redness. Is that normal?

Does it mean it wont do anything unless I get it to bleed? I rolled my side hips and glute 5-10 minutes each goin over it multiple times. I dont wanna wait months and then find out I need bigger needles.

Thx for help and btw stretchmarks dont tan.

OK guys just wanted to give an update of my experiences in case it helps anybody

1. First roll gives dramatic improvement
2. Second roll gives negligible improvement
3. Third roll gives virtually unnoticeable improvement

I have tried this in different areas with the same pattern (side hips/glute, biceps/rear amrpit connection) so I dont think its random.

I am now experimenting with having several shots of alcohol before I roll to numb the pain and allow me to press harder (get deeper) and hopefully continue improvements. I will post results
Kay2008
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:45 am      Reply with quote
Barry_Halls wrote:
Barry_Halls wrote:
Hey guys I just rolled for the first time today. I used a 1.5mm and pressed as hard as I could but got no blood. I just have redness. Is that normal?

Does it mean it wont do anything unless I get it to bleed? I rolled my side hips and glute 5-10 minutes each goin over it multiple times. I dont wanna wait months and then find out I need bigger needles.

Thx for help and btw stretchmarks dont tan.

OK guys just wanted to give an update of my experiences in case it helps anybody

I have tried this in different areas with the same pattern (side hips/glute, biceps/rear amrpit connection) so I dont think its random.

I am now experimenting with having several shots of alcohol before I roll to numb the pain and allow me to press harder (get deeper) and hopefully continue improvements. I will post results

Are you saying you have rolled 3 times with a 1.5mm roller in one month? (your last post was mid June). You should only be rolling ONCE every 4-6 weeks with a 1.5mm roller.

Barry_Halls wrote:

If you have rolled 3 times in one month, then the 'dramtic improvement' from your first roll was more than likely just inflammation. When you dermaroll stretch marks it can take months to see improvement, not days or weeks, unfortunately! If you are wanting to roll stretch marks you have to be extremely patient (something I am not).

You may want to read through this thread fully before rolling again, or even visiting the links Thisismiranda posted above. If you are rolling so often you will only cause damage to your skin.
Barry_Halls
5% products discount

Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:42 am      Reply with quote
Kay2008 wrote:
Are you saying you have rolled 3 times with a 1.5mm roller in one month?

I roll when I dont feel anymore inflammation and all redness is gone (usually few days but I keep it to little over a week to be on the safe side) in the area.

Kay2008 wrote:
You should only be rolling ONCE every 4-6 weeks with a 1.5mm roller.

Kay2008 wrote:
If you have rolled 3 times in one month, then the 'dramtic improvement' from your first roll was more than likely just inflammation. When you dermaroll stretch marks it can take months to see improvement, not days or weeks, unfortunately!

Wounds dont take months to heal; especially not microwounds like the dermaroller is inflicting to the skin. When you go to the doctor to have blood drawn, does it take you months for the needle wound to heal?
Kay2008
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:08 am      Reply with quote
Barry_Halls wrote:
Kay2008 wrote:

I roll when I dont feel anymore inflammation and all redness is gone (usually few days but I keep it to little over a week to be on the safe side) in the area.

Barry_Halls you cannot see some types of inflammation, and if you continue to roll so frequently you will damage your skin.

Barry_Halls wrote:
Kay2008 wrote:

Kay2008 wrote:
If you have rolled 3 times in one month, then the 'dramtic improvement' from your first roll was more than likely just inflammation. When you dermaroll stretch marks it can take months to see improvement, not days or weeks, unfortunately!

Wounds dont take months to heal; especially not microwounds like the dermaroller is inflicting to the skin. When you go to the doctor to have blood drawn, does it take you months for the needle wound to heal?

I didn't say that the 'wounds' take months to heal, I said you cannot expect to see results (from collagen induction) in a matter of days or weeks, it takes months. And by rolling so frequently you are just ruining the results from your previous roll. By rolling so soon after a previous roll you are just hindering the result from the previous roll, it's pointless doing this process and also bad for your skin.

I am assuming you haven't bothered to read any of this thread that contains all the correct info on how to roll? Really, please do it has all the information you need.

Many times new users come here and do not research derma rolling correctly (it isn't hard to do, all the info is in this thread and the derma rolling thread on this forum).

It's your body and you can do exactly as you please, but before sticking needles in your skin don't you think it's best to research all of this first before starting? I'm only saying this because I don't want you to come back to this thread in a few months time getting upset because you have damaged skin due to you rolling so frequently when you're not meant to.

All the info on derma rolling stretch marks is in this thread Smile

EDIT: This thread explains a little about rolling frequency: http://forum.owndoc.com/showthread.php?44-Warning-about-rolling-frequency

Quote:
Warning about rolling frequency

Derma-rollers.com gives extremely bad advice - they recommend rolling three times a week with a 1.5 mm ("Scientia") roller. This will do more damage than good because it will keep your skin in a state of permanent inflammation. Other sites even advise to roll 5 times a week with a 1.5 mm roller.

Their "endorsements" and "reviews" are hysterically positive and full of obvious untruths (stretchmarks virtually disappearing after one week, etc.) and do not appear genuine at all, but the main thing is that they make our advice look wrong, while they're giving dermarolling a bad name by doing harm to their customers.

They're a SE Asian company and surely won't be held accountable for damages. Judging from the way they set up their site (extremely search engine optimized and very commercial), they have more knowledge of commerce than of micro-needling. Feel free to buy their rollers, but do not use a 1.5 mm roller more than once every three weeks - better is every four to five weeks.

Please consider that if we would prioritize our sales volume over our customer's skin health, that we would also recommend multiple rollings a week with a 1.5 mm roller, as the roller will blunt 25 times faster and we would thus sell 25 times more rollers. 5 x a week vs. 1 x per 5 weeks is twenty-five times more profit.

Even if you roll three times a week with a 0.5 mm roller only and not a 1.5 mm roller, your "results" will be due to a state of permanent swelling. When rolling with needles longer than 0.5 mm, rolling more frequently is certainly not better than rolling less frequently, on the contrary!

> Finally, Dr Philip Miller says you can dermaroller several times
> per week (5 or so) -- i saw your site recommended every 5 weeks (for the
> 1.5mm) --- why the discrepancy? I have many problems to solve and would
> like to dermaroll as much as is most quickly effective....

Collagen production is a very slow and long process. There are several complex, intermediary stages in collagen production. Collagen formation goes though long intermediate phases from Collagen III and finally Collagen I. When you roll your skin with any needles that reach the dermis, collagen production can certainly not be completed in three days. It hardly even has started after three days. Its actually not even completed in five weeks but at least the first stages are completed. You should not roll before the skin is completely healed from the previous rolling. If you roll every three days with long needles (such as 1.5 mm), your skin will be in a state of permanent inflammation and swelling. It will look great because your wrinkles will be less visible due to that swelling but don't confuse this effect with permanent results!

Its a deceiving, short-term "trick" and being in a permanent state of inflammation will damage your skin in the long term.

Permanent inflammation is not a good idea at all. There is no reason to disturb the formation of new collagen that is not even remotely completed by pricking the skin again and again before the damage of the previous rolling is healed and collagen production completed. You can roll several times a week with short needles (0.2 or 0.25 and not longer) because with that penetration depth, the skin heals fully in a matter of days.

And here is a thread about how long inflammation lasts after rolling with longer needles: http://forum.owndoc.com/showthread.php?99-How-long-does-the-inflammation-stage-lasts-after-rolling-with-long-needles

Quote:
Acute inflammation ceases when the acute injury is fixed and the damaged cells are removed. It takes a few days but of course it depends on how deep and dense your pricks are etc. Basically, when the signs of inflammation (redness, swelling, increased heat, pain) are completely gone then the inflammation process is completed.

It doesn't mean though that you should roll immediately when the inflammation from the previous rolling is gone. For reasons that are very complex, it is undesirable to have a more or less continuous state of inflammation of the skin. It is certainly not beneficial to your skin.

You have to give your skin time to completely regenerate and give your skin time to complete several stages of collagen production (from collagen III to collagen I etc). The tissue remodelling can take months.
This is Miranda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:17 am      Reply with quote
Barry_Halls wrote:
Kay2008 wrote:

Kay2008 wrote:

Kay2008 wrote:

Sorry Kay - for some reason I didn't see your post when I posted. I second everything you mention there.

Barry, we aren't talking about healing wounds. You're missing the whole point about dermarolling and you really need to read at least some of the links from my post above before you damage your skin.
What you are doing by rolling so often is puncturing the newly-forming collagen. This is detrimental and leaving your skin in constant inflammation (whether you see it or not) will quite likely damage your skin further.
You should wait 6 weeks to let the collagen formation complete before rolling again with a 1.5mm (I now roll once every 2 months).
If you want to roll more often, get a shallower roller that doesn't puncture the collagen but leaves channels in the skin for a good quality product to penetrate deeper (Retin A perhaps?).
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:50 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |