Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Best Eyelash Curler??
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:00 am      Reply with quote
I have very straight lashes that are hard to stay curled. What is the best eyelash curler you have ever used? I am looking for one that curls well, does not pinch when you use it and your eyelashes don't stick to the pad.

Thanks!
Barefootgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:30 am      Reply with quote
The one sold on the eyes lips face website.

$1

yes, only $1

BF
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:52 am      Reply with quote
I have one from sephora, its sephora brand "Go Curl" Eyelash Curler. Its a little odd to use at first but I get the best curl from this. I've been using it for years and replace it annually. I've bought much more expensive curlers and like this one the best.
chorally
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:30 am      Reply with quote
I like Shiseido's.
ckmini
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:11 pm      Reply with quote
Shu Uemura's eyelash curler has been the best curler for me so far. It's available at Sephora and Shu Uemura's counters. It curls nicely and has a nice and smooth pad that doesn't crimp your eyelashes like other curlers do.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:42 pm      Reply with quote
ckmini wrote:
Shu Uemura's eyelash curler has been the best curler for me so far. It's available at Sephora and Shu Uemura's counters. It curls nicely and has a nice and smooth pad that doesn't crimp your eyelashes like other curlers do.

I use the Shu U as well and it does a nice job curling my lashes. My lashes are very long and VERY straight but the they don't stay curled very long. I wonder if the type of mascara makes a difference?
Lou
Katsey
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:07 pm      Reply with quote
I have tried Shiseido and Shu U, plus a variety of drugstore brands. Between the 2 big S's I find that Shiseido is the better one - less pinching and I can adjust to get the corner lashes. Plus if you buy from Sephora (and only in the states - boo) you can buy refills. Also helpful is the tweezerman corner lash curler - add a little extra flirt to your lashes. HTH!!
veronicarine

Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:26 pm      Reply with quote
Shu, definitely

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:30 pm      Reply with quote
In my younger days, I used different eyelash curlers. I think overtime, my eyelashes thinned out at the place where i would normally pinch the lashes. These days, I don't use lash curlers any more. I realize that by continually rotating the wand as you apply mascara, it actually helps the eyelashes to curl up a bit. ...So give your eyelashes a rest every now and then and use this technique.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:53 pm      Reply with quote
I really like the Tweezerman on I bought at the drugstore! Not too expensive and curls nicely!
beetlebugs
5% products discount

Fri May 15, 2009 8:19 am      Reply with quote
I've also tried both Shu's & Shiseido's. The latter is better IMHO.
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 15, 2009 8:36 am      Reply with quote
On the MUA boards, the highest rated is the Shiseido, which is on the top of my "to buy" list.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 26, 2009 11:13 pm      Reply with quote
Yeah my vote goes to Shisedo..have been using them for 5yrs+ and they have never disappoint me Razz
bettyellen

Thu May 28, 2009 9:12 pm      Reply with quote
and apply the mascara deep between lashes near the lashline for best most lasting curl

Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:16 am      Reply with quote
Shu, but the ELF eyelash curler is only a $ and works great too
cortigirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:43 pm      Reply with quote
Shisedo for me too! IT's awesome!

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:43 pm      Reply with quote

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:44 pm      Reply with quote

5% products discount

Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:37 pm      Reply with quote
Barefootgirl wrote:

$1

yes, only $1

BF

I love the E.L.F. eyelash curler. I can't believe they're only a dollar. I have two of them - one that I use every day, and one for my travel kit. They make a great curl very quickly and I love how comfortable they are to use.
misschaos

Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:10 pm      Reply with quote
Barefootgirl wrote:

$1

yes, only $1

BF

You took the words out of my mouth! I've tried TONS of curlers, even a heated one, and the one i got from ELF so far has been the best.. and for $1. Go figure.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:36 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |