Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

ZO Skinhealth Olluminate Intense Eye Repair
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
RuthMarion
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 07, 2009 4:19 am      Reply with quote
I have been using this for about a month and must say that I am not too enthralled with it. It seems to take a bit of time to absorb - even if I warm it on my fingertips and then really massage it in. A bit of a pain in the neck. As far as improvement in my eye area (I'm only using it underneath), I haven't noticed any yet but I want to actually use the whole jar before I quit. My sticking with it is a BIG thing!!
In all honesty I liked the Pure Skin Formulation Rejuvenating Eye Cream a lot better. It was under $50CAD compared to $160CAD for the ZO.

*edited* to add that a plus is that the ZO doesn't seem to migrate. I wish that I could use it on my upper eye area but my eyes are really sensitive. Maybe I should try it on my upper orbital bone & up to my brow.
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 07, 2009 7:25 am      Reply with quote
RuthMarion....I completely agree with you about the ZO Olluminate Eye Repair. In addition to what you have already said I did not find it to be very moisturizing. I prefer my belevod Gernetic Synchro which isn't even an eye cream or Karen Herzog eye cream which is very moisturizing and sinks in nicely. However, I will also use up the whole jar because at CDN$160. I will not waste it. But, I will not repurchase.
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 07, 2009 8:36 pm      Reply with quote
I agree, the ZO eye cream is nothing to write home about. Too waxy and doesn't penetrate well or moisturize. Experienced no results.
edseds2009
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 15, 2009 6:31 pm      Reply with quote
i am interested in all about "eye Repair", that is the reason I enter into this topic. And thanks for the author sharing her experience with us.
RuthMarion
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 16, 2009 4:25 am      Reply with quote
I know that it's only been a couple of weeks since my original post, but I'm just popping back to say that nothing has changed. I haven't seen improvement in fine lines, there hasn't been any tightening & it's still a pain to apply. And it definitely migrates no matter how careful I am in putting it on.
But I am still going to use up the jar (which looks like it will take about a year Rolling Eyes ).

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 16, 2009 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
Hi RuthMarion....thanks for updating us. Although I want to use up my jar of ZO eyecream I found myself going back to Karen Herzog which was always a favourite eyecream of mine. ZO just doesn't seem to be doing much of anything and like I said in another post it's a little to drying around my eyes. Karen Herzog is much more moisturizing. I should have just stayed with this product.
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 16, 2009 7:05 pm      Reply with quote
ZO didn't work for me either..but in all fairness, I only had a deluxe sample. But, I could tell it wasn't going to be moisturizing enough. I loved the KH eye cream, but I had to stop using it. I'm dark haired and couldn't handle my eyebrows and lashes going semi-blonde.
RuthMarion
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 17, 2009 3:25 am      Reply with quote
Yesterday I noticed a little bump under the outer corner of my eye. Milia Shock ? Maybe a tiny blemish (which, in my case, would be very rare)?

It got me reading the pamphlet from my Gernetic Contour des Yeux which says that it (that particular gel/cream) is useful on eyes & neck. NECK. Are the skin types similar on eye & neck? I've used eye & lip products before, but I might try the ZO as a neck cream Confused ?

When I feel my neck & under eye skin they DO feel more alike than do my eyes & lips.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 31, 2009 8:44 am      Reply with quote
I actually really like the ZO Eye Cream. I have been using it for a few months now. Perhaps it suits me because I have oily/combination skin, so I like the fact that it doesn't leave a greasy finish beneath my eyes, but I can imagine other people feel that they want something more hydrating. I would prefer to find an eye cream with a good SPF for day use though.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:04 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |